It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Still waiting for proof...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

jaffo

Proof of what? Please present your counter proof, of the proof of whatever you are demanding proof of.

Des

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

DigitalJedi805
If I'm not mistaken, FissionSurplus here is trying to get through all of your thick skulls, that there are materials ( whether chemtrails, chaff, or any other concoction ) being dropped on us in large quantities that are not openly publicized; and to deny that is simply ignorant.

LOL, well, you may want to get your skull thickness verified. NOBODY is denying the military uses CHAFF. Hell, I was in the USAF and helped load the stuff on C-130's. I know what it is and how it's used. So do most posters here. What we seem to not be getting across is that CHAFF does not equal CHEMTRAILS.

Does that compute?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You seem to have blown that a bit out of proportion. You had a chance to get a sample of "CHEMTRAIL FALLOUT" that was on your windshield, yet you were just too tired to grab a sample. Got it. You worked real hard.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Destinyone

jaffo

Proof of what? Please present your counter proof, of the proof of whatever you are demanding proof of.

Des

Proof that chaff poses a very small threat to our environment. Quote from Navy Study on Chaff (Report NRL/PU/6110- -99-389)

The Panel concludes that widespread environmental, human, and agricultural impacts of RF chaff as currently used in training are negligible, and far less than those from other man-made emissions, based on available data, analyses, estimations, and related information. Empirical information is lacking concerning the extent to which chaff abrades and is resuspended to the atmosphere and actual exposure in populated areas near release. However, upper limit calculations suggest that those impacts are also negligible.

Chaff is non toxic, well no more toxic than a soda can.

So now show us proof that proves chaff is toxic and harming the environment..

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

whyamIhere
But, to say they are all condensation. Well, that is just not true.

Keep investigating, ignore the haters. They must live where it isn't happening.

So how can you tell which ones are condensation and which ones are chemicals?

Here,

chem, or con:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

network dude

whyamIhere

Here,

chem, or con:

My money is on any believer pointing to the jet with a non lasting contrail as proof..

Different altitudes have different temperature and humidity.. Which can cause this lattice effect and have that oddball jet with a non lasting contrail.

Link to CONTRAILS affecting the temperature of our planet. Link
edit on 22-1-2014 by ChuckNasty because: added link

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not an expert on this stuff...

What I have noticed is the planes with the exhaust that comes out in a loop.

A continuous loop. Can't really describe it any better but I will look for a picture.

Not saying it's a conspiracy, they can block the entire sky here in an hour.

Not saying they are spraying, but the exhaust of these planes quickly blocks the sky.

There is lots of Military here in SD....Just always assumed they did not want us to see them.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Destinyone

jaffo

Des

I DO NOT need to prove a negative. I am waiting for PROOF that ANYONE is spraying mystery substances on us all to control us or whatever. The burden lies with the person saying that is happening, NOT with the one who states he does not believe the theory. Maybe this is a big part of the problem you have with this issue, the fact that you don't understand that simply saying something DOES NOT make it true. Show me PROOF that there are chemtrails of mystery substances being sprayed around the World to make us all...well, to make us all whatever the heck it is you think "they" want us to do.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

network dude

whyamIhere

Here,

chem, or con:

I just wanted to give props for the Waters quote. That's a great album and a strong finish, lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Then go back and read the OP. It is not claiming any chemicals are being sprayed on you. It does talk about Chaff, that is being sprayed from aircraft. So the burden of proof falls on YOU who is claiming this thread is about chemicals being sprayed on us.

Des

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Look, I realize that you are obsessed with my story, but you're derailing this thread with judgemenal nonsense. Let's stick to the topic.

network dude
What does that have to do with Chaff?

You seem to have gotten sidetracked from your earlier position. Maybe you need to ask yourself your own question?

I respectively recommend that you find the nearest mirror, and fire away pal. LMAO! ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by jaffo

Then go back and read the OP. It is not claiming any chemicals are being sprayed on you. It does talk about Chaff, that is being sprayed from aircraft. So the burden of proof falls on YOU who is claiming this thread is about chemicals being sprayed on us.

Des

The OPs last 3 paragraphs implied such a statement. Maybe you are the one that needs to read it again.

It's OK to admit when one makes a mistake. We are human after all.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

One is able to express their opinions on your topic. It is a free nation after all.

Only sheople follow blindly.

Chaff isn't a chemical, why do keep calling it chemtrails?
edit on 22-1-2014 by ChuckNasty because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
Chaff isn't a chemical, why do keep calling it chemtrails?

Do you have trouble reading? I never called Chaff chemtrails.

Next time, you might try reading the entire thread before making reckless assumptions.

Hope that helps.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

In the paragraph after the chemtrail videos. Unless, of course, you aren't staying on your own topic?

Could we get a recap of what the topic of this rant is? If it isn't about chemtrails, why links to chemtrail propaganda? I got the Chaff part.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Ahh. I see what happened. After reading your statement to stay on topic of your post, I though you owned this thread.

So you bark at a guy for derailing a thread you are trying to derail yourself, by adding a story that had nothing to do with chaff...

Kk.

Sorry OP, though sheople started this thread.
edit on 22-1-2014 by ChuckNasty because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
In the paragraph after the chemtrail videos. Unless, of course, you aren't staying on your own topic?

El wrongO. I said I had no proof it came from above. Go back and re-read it.

I am not the OP. There are names and avatars to the left or above every post.

Could we get a recap of what the topic of this rant is? If it isn't about chemtrails, why links to chemtrail propaganda? I got the Chaff part.

What you're having a hard time comprehending is that I posted no links inside this thread.

No need for a recap, the OP made the subject perfectly clear at the beginning of this thread.

It's that comprehension thing again. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
Ahh I see what happened. After reading your statement to stay on topic of your post, I though you owned this thread.

So I was right, you were having comprehension issues.

So you bark at a guy for derailing a thread you are trying to derail yourself, by adding a story that had nothing to do with chaff...

There was no barking. Maybe your neighbors dog is barking?

Actually the story does have to do with Chaff, because there is always the possibility that it was chaff.

Impossible to prove now of course. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So you have zero proof to back your story? Maybe you were hallucinating that you saw anything. You were after all, fatigued. So fatigued that you couldn't grab a couple of strands. Maybe you are getting to old for those activities?

Chaff is not toxic. Chaff isn't sprayed. It is popped...sometimes by an explosion.

I don't think you saw chaff. I highly doubt you saw anything.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join