It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Haven't posted one here for a while so I hope this finds you all well! I just had to throw some loose change around so here you go:

On October 2, 2001 Congressman Dennis Kucinich, Ohio introduced H. R. 2977 during the 1st Session of the 107th Congress of the United States. You can search for - Bill Text 107th Congress (2001-2002) H.R.2977.IH.

Here is sub-section B & C - under SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS copied and pasted for you:

( B ) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

( C ) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Well, well, well, would you look at the above in sub-section B (ii) – in bold and underlined for y'all - Well I'll be darned, it says chemtrails... hum, one has to wonder. What's even more interesting is that these same sections were changed or removed the very next year/session.

"Rep Kucinich Rewrites HR 2977 - 'Chemtrails' Disappear. The new, revised bill, HR 3616, "Space Preservation Act of 2002" was introduced January 23, 2002. In Rep. Kucinich's revised new (some might even say 'emasculated') Bill, HR 3616, there is no longer any mention whatever of:

* chemtrails,
* particle beams
* electromagnetic radiation
* plasmas
* extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation
* or mind-control technologies

as weapons systems covered in the measure.

So, what happened here? Did someone have a 'friendly chat' with Rep. Kucinich? Did the Congressman inhale a bit too much aluminum during his morning jog? Did he look up one day and find himself standing under a big 'X' and get a little disorientated?

As far as Weather Modification goes... Here is a link to a company called Weather Modification Inc. And this is just one example of such companies. I can assure you there are more out there you can find if you look hard enough.

I doubt any of these companies would list their Secret/Classified or Illegal programs.

And then you always have the availability of Military aircraft... Besides, the gutterment has admitted, on record, of spraying over cities and its residents in the past as an 'Experiment'... Those who do not learn from history or ignore the past are doomed to repeat it!

I wish you all well!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by damoney

For your reading pleasure.

Welcome back.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The only clouds in the sky this morning are those made by jets travelling into DIA. its clearly jet patterns making the entire sky cloudy.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You are correct in the sense that it's black or white with each side....Geo-engineering is going on, the debunkers constantly say that this has nothing to do with chemtrails, how I don't know but they do.

Those who doubt that weather modification technology has not only existed for decades, but grown in sophistication to alarming proportions, where deliberate manipulation of natural environmental processes can cause such phenomena as earthquakes, tidal waves, and changes in weather patterns, need only conduct a simple search on the Internet. In 1977, weather control, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the UN General Assembly in an environmental modification convention, signed in Geneva on 18 May, entering into force on 5 October, 1978, and ratified by US President Jimmy Carter on 13 December of the following year.

The most common method of geoengineering induces artificial precipitation by using airplanes to spray silver iodide and potassium perchlorite or liquid nitrogen in the troposphere directly over clouds. The sprayed chemical particles replace the natural fine dust in the troposphere and each particle acts as a precipitation nucleus on which water vapor in the clouds condenses. The water or ice particles that are formed can no longer be suspended in the air and fall to earth in the form of rain. Among the 24 countries that currently practice weather modification, including the US and Russia, China reportedly has the world's largest cloud seeding system, which it uses to increase rain over arid areas. Alongside the use of jets, it employs ground-based generators to fire silver iodide rockets into the sky where rain is desired. Major news networks reported on China's use of cloud seeding in Beijing to clear the air of pollution before the 2008 Olympic Games.

I'm not sure where everyone on here is located but in the USA they are everywhere. I've also been seeing many articles about it in foreign countries like Israel, Egypt, etc in alarming fashion.

Bill Gates is even donating money to Weather modification which has been brought to attention here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something is going on in the skies. both sides are right, Contrails do happen, Chemtrails do happen. We must work together to find out the truth as to what and the why, this is to truly deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Weather modification is real. In fact one company that does it calls itself......Weather Modification Inc.

But that is nothing at all to do with contrails/chemtrails. Nothing.

Knowing that contrails exist, and knowing that chemtrails are so fringe that there is no proof they even exist, I'd say denying ignorance would be something like saying chemtrails are possible, but not proven. Unless of course you have the proof.....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here's a connection between the military and the chemtrail aspect.....because, if they spray one thing (chaff), the apparatus is there for them to spray something else....

The first step is understanding that a lot of stuff is being put in our air. This cannot be denied.

This is a whistleblower from the Air Force. As she puts it, try and take a picture in a restricted hangar, and you'll have an M-16 in your back right quick.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I've said it 50 times on this site, it's impossible to provide proof on here. IMPOSSIBLE! Just because a side can't prove something doesn't mean it isn't happening. I could show you government documents, pilot testimony, yada yada, it still wouldn't be good enough because let's face it, human ego hates to admit fault. I've stated numerous times I keep an open mind, i cannot provide any truth, but i'm open to hearing all sides and making personal decisions based upon the evidence I've personally read, heard, and experienced.

I believe Chemtrails are happening and I get called every name in the book for a personal belief. in my experience those who attack a person's character for his/her beliefs in this fashion usually have insecurities or something to hide, just sayin

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What does that have to do with Chaff?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

am tired of chemtrail pushers always showing their lack of research in this topic. All the information is there, you just refuse to look at anything that goes against your "religion". Pitiful.

I read your thread yesterday, and that is what prompted me to write this one. You denied ANYTHING being sprayed into the sky AT ALL. That is what I find pitiful. You claimed you did lots of research and found nothing.

Seriously, you actually used the word "religion" with regard to this topic? LOL!!! Again, another poster who spews vitriol at those who have an issue with garbage (known and unknown) being sprayed over us all.

Alrighty then. Thanks for being the irritating catalyst which caused me to start this subject.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

How come when a point if made that goes against the chemtrail meme, the poster resorts to something along the lines of what you posted?

Why not address the point made? And it's not just you, it's almost all the believers. The things we discuss are done for a reason. So we can learn from them and evolve.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What point has been made? It seems to me it's business as usual so far. One side says this the other side says this, we both cite evidence we believe makes the case and tomorrow we will repeat the process.
edit on 22-1-2014 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You are so very welcome. Chemtrail believers do treat their belief like a religion. They ignore anything that goes against their theory. Take you for example. How many times have you had Chaff explained to you? Yet you still refuse to understand it for what it is. I am not making it up. I provided references. Rather than deal with the facts, you deflect. Why?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Trying to get absolute proof which will get the deniers to change their minds is akin to finding the holy grail, or the ark of the covenant. Even if you found those items, had them certified as real, and had pictures, they would still argue that it's not real and try to debunk it. Nevertheless, we know there's all kinds of crap being sprayed up there. I chose chaff to at least get people to admit that YES, stuff is being sprayed.

I am not bothered by those who come out and get pissy about those of us who do believe in chemtrails and sprayed particulate matter. In fact, I want them to come out to play with us. They expose a great deal of their attitudes and nastiness when they do, and whether they mean to or not, they only solidify our argument and weaken theirs.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

NONPOINT21

What point has been made? It seems to me it's business as usual so far. One side says this the other side says this, we both cite evidence we believe makes the case and tomorrow we will repeat the process.
edit on 22-1-2014 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

You made a post about cloud seeding. I offered the information about cloud seeding and why it isn't chemtrails. that was the point, and it was ignored. Business as usual.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

network dude

Weather modification is real. In fact one company that does it calls itself......Weather Modification Inc.

But that is nothing at all to do with contrails/chemtrails. Nothing.

Knowing that contrails exist, and knowing that chemtrails are so fringe that there is no proof they even exist, I'd say denying ignorance would be something like saying chemtrails are possible, but not proven. Unless of course you have the proof.....

this is why both sides will never agree and why I can't get my head around statements like this, if you know weather modification is real how can you say it has nothing to do with chemtrails???? How else are they using this technology. Almost every article I've read on weather modification mentions that aircraft is the most used or most efficient form of this technology. Therefore it would be using chemicals hence the possibility of using that technology in a "chemtrail"

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

network dude

You are so very welcome. Chemtrail believers do treat their belief like a religion. They ignore anything that goes against their theory. Take you for example. How many times have you had Chaff explained to you? Yet you still refuse to understand it for what it is. I am not making it up. I provided references. Rather than deal with the facts, you deflect. Why?

You are providing genuine amusement for me. You provided references....where? Certainly not on this thread.

I'm not deflecting, only pointing out the utter hypocrisy in your stance. Those who believe are "religious" in those beliefs, according to you. Those that don't, although equally stubborn, are somehow rational and not a zealot.

Chaff as explained to me by a few people who provided no actual proof other than their own beliefs were treated as....zealots. I guess that's totally offensive to you, as I should accept opinion as fact, and ignore my own research on the subject.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Chemtrails are truly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to conspiracy theories. Utter and complete nonsense, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Believe it or not, this is making headway.

Yes, cloud seeding is very real. Yes they use aircraft (and other means) to deploy it.

However, it isn't visible from the ground.

You cannot see it happening, and you MUST have a cloud that is supersaturated before you even think about seeding it.

Plus it's done at low altitudes. (where rain clouds are at)

Contrails are visible and happen at 25-35 thousand feet.

My point is, when discussing contrails/chemtrails, cloud seeding is very, very different. It confuses people. It doesn't help the discussion.

Fair enough?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Since you are the self-appointed chemtrail "expert", please provide an explanation as to what a chemtrail is. I eagerly await your response.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

FissionSurplus

Trying to get absolute proof which will get the deniers to change their minds is akin to finding the holy grail, or the ark of the covenant. Even if you found those items, had them certified as real, and had pictures, they would still argue that it's not real and try to debunk it. Nevertheless, we know there's all kinds of crap being sprayed up there. I chose chaff to at least get people to admit that YES, stuff is being sprayed.

I am not bothered by those who come out and get pissy about those of us who do believe in chemtrails and sprayed particulate matter. In fact, I want them to come out to play with us. They expose a great deal of their attitudes and nastiness when they do, and whether they mean to or not, they only solidify our argument and weaken theirs.

No, you can't provide proof because it doesn't exist. It's just that simple. My God, imagine what you might actually accomplish if you directed this enthusiasm into something real and productive. SMH...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join