It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I understand Chaff and I agree they are used and confirmed by radar in some cases, but to suggest this is what all these chemtrails are goes against so many of your other arguments you've posted about in all the countless other threads on the subject. You keep saying that I or the believers don't take any evidence you provide into account. That is entirely untrue, the difference is it's not enough to sway opinion.

Both sides have evidence that supports it's opinion/theories. Fact is we have no facts. To be honest your stance is very confusing today. It's well known you don't believe in chemtrails and almost despise anyone that won't be swayed by the evidence you believe to be true.

You believe in Weather Modification, but somehow this has no ties to airplanes and chemtrails.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by suggesting that believers don't know what military chaffs are. They are brought up in almost every chemtrail thread on this site.

Basically I'm just confused lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Well that was easy, let's close the book on this one...Jaffo says its that simple. Let me know where I should focus my productivity and time into next please.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

How I spend my time is my own affair. The fact that you come on my thread, post twice, and indicate that I'm wasting my energy says more about you than it does about me.

Fear not, though. I understand that keeping one's head firmly ensconced in the sand is a good way to keep from being affected from things which, according to you, do not exist anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Believe it or not, this is making headway.

Yes, cloud seeding is very real. Yes they use aircraft (and other means) to deploy it.

However, it isn't visible from the ground.

You cannot see it happening, and you MUST have a cloud that is supersaturated before you even think about seeding it.

Plus it's done at low altitudes. (where rain clouds are at)

Contrails are visible and happen at 25-35 thousand feet.

My point is, when discussing contrails/chemtrails, cloud seeding is very, very different. It confuses people. It doesn't help the discussion.

Fair enough?

Fair enough. Jaffo convinced me that this subject is done and chemtrails don't exist, so let's move on to the next one lol
edit on 22-1-2014 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

NONPOINT21

I understand Chaff and I agree they are used and confirmed by radar in some cases, but to suggest this is what all these chemtrails are goes against so many of your other arguments you've posted about in all the countless other threads on the subject. You keep saying that I or the believers don't take any evidence you provide into account. That is entirely untrue, the difference is it's not enough to sway opinion.

Both sides have evidence that supports it's opinion/theories. Fact is we have no facts. To be honest your stance is very confusing today. It's well known you don't believe in chemtrails and almost despise anyone that won't be swayed by the evidence you believe to be true.

You believe in Weather Modification, but somehow this has no ties to airplanes and chemtrails.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by suggesting that believers don't know what military chaffs are. They are brought up in almost every chemtrail thread on this site.

Basically I'm just confused lol.

If you think that it is "well known" that I DON'T believe in chemtrails, you truly are confused. I absolutely DO, and if you would have read this thread all the way through, you would know that I was attempting to bring people who say that NOTHING is being sprayed to the table, so that they would have to admit, YES, at least they understand that things are being put into the air.

Is this so confusing? I have reiterated continually that I also believe that there are other things, chemicals, weaponzied viruses, etc., which are being sprayed, but I wanted to concentrate on that which is indisputable in order to get people to admit that stuff is all over in the sky.

It was my attempt to get those who don't believe in anything other than ice crystals in contrails to understand that our air is horribly tainted with stuff that is sprayed.

From there, if you understand that stuff is being sprayed, it would follow that OTHER THINGS are probably also added, as the apparatus is in place.

I firmly DO believe in chemtrails, so let's put that misconception to bed right now. Because I didn't go whole-hog into the other aspect of it, everybody got confused and came unglued.

To summarize:

1. This thread was to get those complete deniers to admit that stuff is being sprayed
2. I DO believe they are spraying other things with the apparatus already in place, but the evidence can be argued so readily that I didn't want to do two things at once
3. In my attempt to get complete deniers to baby-step their way into this understanding, both the believers and the deniers came on in full flame mode.
4. Anybody can feel free to go ahead and jump head-first into the chemtrail thing, as many others have done. Just wear your asbestos suit and go for it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That response was for Network Dude, I guess I clicked on your name by mistake as a response. I also IM you stating the same. I apologize for the error.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

NONPOINT21

That response was for Network Dude, I guess I clicked on your name by mistake as a response. I also IM you stating the same. I apologize for the error.

Whew! Thanks! Cause I gotta admit, I was totally surprised by it. It's all good. But it did allow me to firmly state my stance on the subject, so it was a happy accident.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I need to get on with my day today. I post this so that those who are stating their case, for or against, won't think that I'm not answering out of stunned silence, but because I also have a life and need to get on with that too. I'll be back later.

Much love to y'all who have participated in this thread, pro as well as con....well, mostly pro.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by network dude

Since you are the self-appointed chemtrail "expert", please provide an explanation as to what a chemtrail is. I eagerly await your response.

I cannot be an expert in something I don't feel exists. I am just a guy who fixes computers and likes to discuss weather among other things. The difference is, I have science on my side. I offer things like

So, we know that the American military has dropped a lot of potentially dangerous chaff in the U.S. and elsewhere. Is this, however, proof that of chemtrails?

Chemtrails conspiracy theories assert that dangerous levels of toxic materials are being purposefully deposited by the government, through distribution in long, artificial clouds behind airplanes at high altitudes. In order for data to constitute evidence of the reality of chemtrail conspiracies, then, the data need to show that any substance that has been distributed by government airplanes has been 1. Toxic, and 2. Purposefully toxic.

link

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The best way to describe what I saw was it looked like that fake Halloween spider web stuff, stretched real thin but in small strands. It was all over the crops and trees for miles and miles.

It was not normal. However I have no idea if this stuff came from the aircraft that was hosing the entire sky for hours above me. That would be very hard to prove.

Pieces of it were even stuck to my windshield wiper. It seemed dry, not wet. By the time I got home of course it had blown off. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No, I was driving home from Lassen National Park after a backpacking trip on a 5 hour drive. All I wanted to do was get home. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

One fact you appear to be dancing around, the OP is not asserting, with this thread, the existence of chemtrails. But, they are attempting to offer evidence that there are air dispersed products currently being used by aircraft. You are the one who is trying to make a *consider this* thread, into one of chemtrails. That alone invalidates your continued arguments in this thread. It's often referred to as derailing a thread.

Des

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Only I did not claim that I seen it drop from the sky where they were obviously spraying something. I said I noticed something strange on the crops and trees.

Certainly not here to amuse you, or convince you of anything. Take it as you will, cause I could care less either way, It makes no difference to me.

Pretty hard to prove the existence of chemtrails. However, I don't just stare straight ahead with tunnel vision like some mindless zombie while driving.

If something is out of the ordinary, I notice it.That is just me though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

From the first paragraph of the OP:

After spending a lot of time on ATS over the past two years, I have to say that this constant ignorance when it comes to chemtrails really is starting to chap my hide. Posters claim, "I haven't found anything to prove that they are anything but contrails." Seriously? How hard have you looked?

Sorry if I somehow misunderstood.

I was trying to explain why military chaff is not chemtrails.

What was your point?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Sorry if I just find it a bit odd, but when someone comes across "the smoking gun" they tell all about it, but never seem to bother taking a picture if it, or test the smoke. You had what could be spider webs, chaff, or some secret chemtrail material all around you and you were amazingly aware of your surroundings, but just too damn lazy to get a sample?

Nice story.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

NONPOINT21
Fair enough. Jaffo convinced me that this subject is done and chemtrails don't exist, so let's move on to the next one lol
edit on 22-1-2014 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

So on to the Kennedy Assassination?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'm not going to read into this very far due to the fact that most every reply I've read so far had something to do with chemtrails - you are all missing the point here.

If I'm not mistaken, FissionSurplus here is trying to get through all of your thick skulls, that there are materials ( whether chemtrails, chaff, or any other concoction ) being dropped on us in large quantities that are not openly publicized; and to deny that is simply ignorant.

Whether the government will ever come forward or not on chemtrails, they have ( apparently ^^ ) openly admitted to dropping roughly 500 tons of aluminum coated fiberglass over the United States annually.

With that in mind, as well as the consideration of how many things the government knows but doesn't tell us, I believe it is ignorant to write off the potential of chemtrails, and while I cannot personally prove that they do exist; I am rather sure that none of the naysayers can PROVE that they do not.

Out.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Oh dear, thought this was a joke at first...

You don't spray chaff...you 'pop' it.

But, they do spray clouds of radar trackable stuff to monitor atmospheric patterns at certain altitudes.

The crap we eat is a million times worse than any fictitious chemical being sprayed into the air.

The population is already controlled by the TV. We are slowly being killed by fast food. Every thinkable ailment is medicated.

But the govt is spending billions on spraying the air with its phantom air force.. ...sure they do..

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

network dude
Sorry if I just find it a bit odd

Why are you sorry? We are not all hanging our hats on your assumptions concerning the subject. Opinions vary here on ATS all the time.

but when someone comes across "the smoking gun" they tell all about it, but never seem to bother taking a picture if it, or test the smoke.

Maybe you can sell me a chemtrail test kit? Are you so desperate for credibility within this thread that you need to put words into another posters mouth?

"Smoking gun"? Let's use a little common sense, and not fabricate arguements that nobody even made.

You had what could be spider webs, chaff, or some secret chemtrail material all around you and you were amazingly aware of your surroundings, but just too damn lazy to get a sample?
Nice story.

"Lazy"? Well I guess if you call backpacking for 28 miles up and down 8,000 ft peaks lazy, then sure I guess maybe in your mind I am.

Oh, I too want to apologize, for being tired and just wanting to get home. I should have pulled off of one of the few desolate interstate 5 exits and traveled on to private property to take pictures to satisfy you.

Course first I would have to hit up the nearest gas station to buy a chemtrail test kit. If not for my lazy ness, I could have sent you a sample by mail. ~$heopleNation
edit on 22-1-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I live in San Diego...

I call it "sky smudging".

I don't know what they are using or why they are doing it.

Obviously they are doing something they do not want me to see.

But, to say they are all condensation. Well, that is just not true.

Keep investigating, ignore the haters. They must live where it isn't happening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join