It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

InhaleExhale, Are you under the influence of a controlled substance right now?

Do you always judge a book by its cover, do you always look at members screen names and create a your own little image of who they are based on a word or a combination of words that might mean something completely different to what you conclude their screen name to mean?

To breath or to know how to inhale and exhale in tune with the energy surrounding you takes a lot more than any substances that you have your mind and maybe your body set on as you cannot get past trying to discuss illicit substances and drugs.

You know my friend, That could lead to chemtrails all over the ceiling of your bedroom if you're not careful. Just saying.

Do I have a bedroom?

And with your little attempted stab are you saying Chem trails consists of cannabis smoke as I assume that is what you are insinuating with all your taunts?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Disclaimer: Not recommended while outdoors during chemtrail spraying.

First, Light some incense, just INCENSE ok!

Drink some organic Green tea, preferably with honey.

Now sit Indian style, close eyes with both arms raised, with thumbs meeting fingers.

Pretend that you're in touch with some invisible all knowing force, that you are now all knowing yourself, and that you have one up on the rest of us weak minded individuals that are not in the know.

Stay with me here.....

Breathe in through nose.

Allow the breath to fill the tummy, and then the chest.

Exhale through nose.

Deflate the chest first, and then the tummy.

"The Buddha has rationalized, to live is to suffer" (Truth of dukkha).

It's not Lamaze, but at least it makes you feel like you're doing something positive while trying to get in touch with your INNER BEING and HIGHER SELF eh?

I just go fly fishing on a mountain stream for the same result, but that's just me. To each their own though.

Hope that helps, and I also hope that your Monday gets better. After watching the Broncos get humiliated yesterday, mine is not so good either.

NEMASTE! ~$heopleNation

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join