It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is playing God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
911, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and the political assassinations
of the sixties. Most of us on ATS realise, the greatest commonality that
exists among these seperate topics. And I know, I haven't in any way,
mentioned all of them here. But I'm positive, no one will argue, there is a
mass of people claiming a lot of particulars about these events. That
these particulars just, don't add up and spell truth. Not when it comes
to believability for them in their view.

This, is where there is a big divide and a mass of people, in absolute
opposition to even entertaining such an idea. And I have to say this is
the swath of people who become very agitated and confrontational and
start sling'n mud everywhere. And just seem to lose it for the most part.
As if someone is threatening their very existence, or their reality.
Ad -hominems then start going back and forth and the whole debate
just goes ugly.

I will have none of that here, from anyone this time around. I have used
the alert button maybe three whole times, since I've been a member here.
But I promise to use it, at the drop of a dime in this thread. Even any
unnecessary posts from anyone on either side. So please, behave if you
care about your account here. Now that I've fully digressed.

My reason for being so pro enforcement this time around? Is because
I want to discuss how it is at all possible, that there can be two so diverse
ways of seeing these events? What is the vehicle for such accusations as,
" You are sick if you want to see proof". While, I for one don't believe that's
fair nor even true at all. Because everyone knows, proof and evidence and
crime all come nicely wrapped in a single package called reality.

Surly wanting to see proof one doesn't believe exists, can't be deemed
disgusting or sick. I call for everyone thinking this way, to understand,
that by the sheer volume of people alone. The opposing view is made
legitimate. This is not just a few, sparcely spaced out, nut job, conspiracy
quacks.

Please take a listen for a few minutes.

Q. What is a perfect way to control people? We seen it in the movie The Matrix.
A common question asked. Why would there be this kind of effort made, when
they can accomplish the same thing, with fewer people and less effort? By some
other means.

This is what I claim and believe is going on.

A. Because someone( I refuse to say who ) is practicing ( CIA would be my guess )
a whole new level of deception. Unprecedented in history as to our knowledge.
We are simply seeing the highest form of deceit via illusion by literally creating
our reality for us. They are going far beyond any recognizable propaganda.

Again this is just what I believe is going on. I can't prove it. But I can at least
hope this might bring the two sides a little closer. If everyone can get a better
sense of the possibilities that could explain what is going on. I think we are
seeing the building of an engine that will drive a false reality. Someone
in this way can write history.

Someone is literally playing God. I believe whom ever it might be can and
therefore is. Because it's in their best interest in the long run. And it
would also be fun, for someone a little twisted. So eveyone lets agree
right here in this thread? That this is at least viable. No proof,
but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the table and in the realm of
possibility.

NO?
edit on 20-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The media. Now I don't think the news guy or weather girl is the mastermind, but the media that everyone gets their marching orders from is where all of this stems.

Question 9-11? You are one of those american truthers! Mention UFO's? you are a nut job. LOL!!!!!

And the worst kind. A conspiracy nut. Those guys are wacko! Just look at how they/we are referred to on the news.

I don't believe in the Illuminati or the NWO as they are easy scapegoats for the lazy. But I firmly believe that a group of the very very wealthy drive public opinion and even steer our economy based on MSM and the idiot box. I'll talk more later, my show is on now.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Comeback any time Net!

What about the heading you see the possibility?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm not going to post on either side of the debate, but I have questions for you.

If your theory is true, what does that mean?

Is there anyway to stop it?

Are they just trying to divide us, so we argue continually and can't decide what is the truth, so it never gets discovered?

Personally, I don't see why they need us to fight, when they can destroy so much evidence anyway.

But it would be nice if people would be more opened minded to at least look at everything presented in each case, without being nasty either way.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Good luck with your thread and thanks for making it ...I was about a month coming to the Sandy hook conspiracy and took it for granit up to that point that it was a factual thing ...I guess it was ,but with a very sick twist to it ...Looking at what others were saying showing and suggesting was like realizing the truth about 911 ,except in that case there were real victims .. Asking the whys to it at the time I guess the gun control situation made sense as to answer the why . I just wanted to mark the thread and have a see what others can add without getting too emotionally involved in the descussion ...peace S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

randyvs
A. Because someone( I refuse to say who ) is practicing ( CIA would be my guess )
We are simply seeing the highest form of deceit via illusion by literally creating
our reality for us. They are going far beyond any recognizable propaganda

I'm guessing the nefarious scoundrels you refuse to mention would be the CIA? Lol

The reason people don't choose to see pictures of murdered children is obvious to the vast majority of Americans. It's sick, and unnecessary. You can go off on a conspiracy rant all you want, but those children are deceased. A deranged mentally ill sicko chose to prey on the weakest of our society. God willing, he is rotting in hell as I write. You may choose to not believe the hundreds of people at the scene, who observed the results of the massacre, but I do, and I'm perfectly happy with the photos being withheld from the public.

You don't release pictures of a massacre for the same reason you don't release pictures of a rape victim. Out of respect, for the victims and their families. There is no one playing God here, it's simply common decency.
edit on 20-1-2014 by BeliefInReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's funny, I remember seeing something the other day about remaining blissfully ignorant. A while ago I was talking about conspiracy stuff with my parents on a visit. My dad liked the conversation but he had no opinion on 9-11. He just hadn't looked into it. Then they went on to tell me about visiting the flight 93 memorial. I decided that they lived their whole lives being good folks who didn't really question a lot, so I left it alone. They don't need to worry about all this. It would just bring stress on them for no good reason. Then I thought how nice it was to think that way. When I was kid and wasn't worried about anything other than a good time.

Simpler times.

Sorry, I went on a tangent away from your OP.

If anyone starts to get names, find out who determines gas prices. That guy needs a black eye.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not sure if I get your point. Are you saying that this is a hologram? I'm not mocking, I'm just trying to understand and see if that's what you're saying. Incidentally, somebody in the Metaphysics forum posted something similar; that is, if you are implying that we all exist in a hologram.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

As far as what it means? My good member it most certainly would mean the future is wide open

But it would be nice if people would be more opened minded to at least look at everything presented in each case, without being nasty either way.

That's what I hope to achieve if possible.
And stopping it depends on people coming to gether and seeing it first.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Sorry, I went on a tangent away from your OP.

No, no you are perfectly fine. And I couldn't agree more there
is a certain age of folks, who are more deserving of respect then
to be made to realise these goings on. It would do no one any good
for them to know any way. They've lived to long not to be allowed
happiness.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

To a certain extent yes there are some high level groups attempting to control and shape what we see, believe and do. Even now at an unprecedented level as you mention. I do believe there are several competing groups though and they appear to be stepping on each others toes so to speak.

As an example there appears to be to group who seems financially motivated while others seem more 1984ish focused. As a result of this we had the attempted war with Syria which was stopped due to international and national protest. I've asked before and not found good answers to why THIS time was the MSM so devoted to America being against intervention. Someone was pulling strings.

As for the specific topic of the video, I believe it happened. Now whether it was simply a false flag or mind control or even something as simple as a person wigging out due to SSRI's I can't say.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Good Post, I think your title is a bit misleading. Personally I think a lot of people are trying to play god.

A little background, I have been online since the days of the local BBS's, yes I remember 300 baud modems. While there have always been conspiracy theories concerning world events, Pearl Harbor sticks in my mind, but we can go all the way back to the explosion of the Maine.

Back to my point, the web has given anyone, right or left, black or white, sane or insane a place to spout their opinions. With 7 billion people in the world, no matter what you spout, right or wrong, correct or incorrect, you will find people to follow you, and willing to spread your message to those that follow them. There are not enough people in the world that will use their own intelligence, and try to seek, from a multitude of sources, the actual truth of an event. In all honesty, many times an absolute truth cannot be determined. Without an absolute confession, I think most LEO's would tell you the same thing. Many stories are he said/she said and the truth lies in the middle, a lot of work to truly discern it.

One of the scary things to me, is it seems to only be the amount of followers you have that is important. Honor and truth have no place in our current society, only the number of followers. There are a lot of folks trying to play god, Jim Jones comes to mind, and one of the reasons, that organized religion or god have no place in my life.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not sure if I get your point. Are you saying that this is a hologram? I'm not mocking, I'm just trying to understand and see if that's what you're saying. Incidentally, somebody in the Metaphysics forum posted something similar; that is, if you are implying that we all exist in a hologram.

No, what I'm saying is thru media and movie magic and
willing actors that could come from anywhere. Your reality
is being created by someone or some group. That is able
and powerful enough to tap it as a resource available to
themselves. And they're literally creating your reality and
playing God by writing the history that will be a false truth
for many. Because they can't believe how easily it all could
be done.

All it would take is someone powerful enough.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh, okay. I understand. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh yeah. No doubt. Technology makes it all possible. Not that it never was before but now the level of refinement that exists makes it possible for them to influence many millions of people and manufacture reality in a way that would not have really been possible prior to 1900 or so.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think our reality is what it has always been, the events like Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Columbine are dissected 1000 times over, and every "Expert" has his own opinion. The technology we have allows us to go back and re-examine every bit of audio and visual evidence. Someone is always going to have a different opinion, especially if they are wired to believe nothing of what the "Official" sources say is to be believed.

I don't think our reality has changed, I think the way it is reported and dissected has change. This is a result of a 24 hour news cycle, and a stage for anyone and everyone that thinks they can grab some attention by countering the official sources. I am not saying that the official sources are always truthful, but sometimes things happen in just the matter that they were reported. Not everything is a false flag or conspiracy.
edit on 1/20/2014 by BubbaJoe because: To fix a typo

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

To 1 it is the corruption that has been observed here by many that assist in causing such thinking.
Corruption that has been WATCHED going on from a more ETIC perspective and position. But experienced more emic by those who may be in direct exposure to the activities of corrupt.

Social programs that may become corrupt, placed may work well until more awareness is developed within the un-aware. Once more awareness becomes present within the group of interest being targeted by the unknown group, an issue may arise that may require more security provisions and or updated hide programs to truth conceal and unfortunately an attempted bottle neck to trim... may be assessed, to regain after many aware are dealt with whoever that would be leaving behind those unaware or not aware enough to respond significantly control parameter replaced.

The aware then develop a sense of non trust of a system they may once of trusted due to corruption.

To add Ignorance demonstrated by unknown factor increases awareness of targeted group, On Topic.

As this non trust grows more questions are asked in more intelligently presented fashion that cry out basically to the system in which oversees them.

The system DOES hear and begins to hypothesis responses if not already hypothesized.

The non trust then can be inflamed with conspiracy related data especially when many go into the gov-hidden societies of secret-and beyond EA*RTH inhabitant awareness potentials, especially when there seems to be no CLEAR answers on some of the topics cried out about, just Silence... Those silent answers... ARE THERE ET that EA*RTH current man knows of?

In turn the system is presented with part of its population who out in the open broadcast their opinions or cries why others of the same population may be considering the very same things but are more in FEAR of their current positions being interrupted within society.

Meaning they fear they may lose their jobs -be negatively targeted by hidden influences sent to degrade their public outlook if not spirit and in some cases are murdered. So that part of the populations FEAR is understood but they are thinking as well in what they feel is silence and perhaps metaphysically their thoughts are being compiled with others cries out in the open and a response is being formulated.

With these shared populations mind states worrying or considering of things that may in truth be going on behind the scenes why not being discussed or even lied about 1 can see how mind states mentioned within your op and certain Conspiracies are generated and remain in the eye of society up to date.

@Q. What is a perfect way to control people? We seen it in the movie The Matrix.
A common question asked. Why would there be this kind of effort made, when
they can accomplish the same thing, with fewer people and less effort? By some
other means.

Allow them the ILLUSION that they are controlling themselves... And they will never look beyond themselves for TRUTH.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/20/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

BubbaJoe
I think our reality is what it has always been, the events like Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Columbine are dissected 1000 times over, and every "Expert" has his own opinion. The technology we have allows us to go back and re-examine every bit of audio and visual evidence. Someone is always going to have a different opinion, especially if they are wired to believe nothing of what the "Official" sources say is to be believed.

I don't think our reality has changed, I think the way it is reported and dissected has change. This is a result of a 24 hour news cycle, and a stage for anyone and everyone that thinks they can grab some attention by countering the official sources. I am not saying that the official sources are always truthful, but sometimes things happen in just the matter that they were reported. Not everything is a false flag or conspiracy.

Well, what's different right now is that there are people who have an agenda. There is a reason why incidents like Sandy Hook are being blown out of proportion (not that it isn't a big deal but in the grand scheme of things, it's not as big a deal as they're letting on). The agenda is more control. This is definitely a police state type of thing, disguised as a benign "public safety" policy.

I would not be surprised if most of these events are staged but even if they are real, they are being exploited to the hilt.
edit on 20-1-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

BeliefInReality

randyvs
our reality for us. They are going far beyond any recognizable propaganda

I'm guessing the nefarious scoundrels you refuse to mention would be the CIA? Lol

The reason people don't choose to see pictures of murdered children is obvious to the vast majority of Americans. It's sick, and unnecessary. You can go off on a conspiracy rant all you want, but those children are deceased. A deranged mentally ill sicko chose to prey on the weakest of our society. God willing, he is rotting in hell as I write. You may choose to not believe the hundreds of people at the scene, who observed the results of the massacre, but I do, and I'm perfectly happy with the photos being withheld from the public.

You don't release pictures of a massacre for the same reason you don't release pictures of a rape victim. Out of respect, for the victims and their families. There is no one playing God here, it's simply common decency.
edit on 20-1-2014 by BeliefInReality because: (no reason given)

It would be sick to want to see the photos if it were for personal pleasure or sexual pleasure. But the desire to seek the evidence is not sick.. No doubt those pictures would be hard to look at, and if you don't want to then you wouldn't have too. Seems like the mass is getting tired of the, well we have evidence but we won't show you when it comes to mass murders, I can't imagine why. Rape and mass murder are not the same thing so why compare them? And I have seen plenty of photos of dead and raped victims in murder cases before...To say that never happens is a grasp I'd say.

No one is calling the families that lost a child a liar... What most are saying is that the story is not being told and when it comes to the life and liberty of our future generation we want to know what happened. Sorry we don't accept the story that has key findings blacked out.. Eyewitness accounts are usually foggy because in the heat of the moment you can be tricked in to seeing things by your surroundings,1 object may like be 2 vice versa, and then when you go to recall those memories it doesn't come out the same way.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by chiefsmom

As far as what it means? My good member it most certainly would mean the future is wide open

That's what I hope to achieve if possible.
And stopping it depends on people coming to gether and seeing it first.

Sweet now everytime i come back to this thread to catch up, i'll have no choice but to listen to this great song. Glad the old man listened to tom petty and got me hooked young

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join