It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is playing God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

This thread is going exactly like I planned. Thank you for that most
appropiate, perfectly timed and so deadly accurate post. This is the
most gentle least rocky path, I could think of, to try and introduce
to those who do want to see it. The complexity of this world and
how it fathoms thru blood and water, to our deepest past. It is all
hard wired together in a tapestry of magical fabric, that is mezmerizing.

I am obseesed with it. So much, that I want every one else to see it.
Even if, they only put aside their hate for a moment, to look and they
choose to pick it right back up after word. I don't care! But at least
just have a look at the beauty of it, MGIH.
edit on 21-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As another poster stated in an earlier post "someone is pulling strings"......I concur especially after a year of Iran Hype that would not go away.....then whoosh it was gone over night and the next week it was Syria in the news.

Now Syria is fading out and it seems the focus is on the Olympics now and how dangerous that venue is.....LOL

Now I see they are talking about sending more troops to Iraq to train the Iraqi police or army.

My thoughts are that with the no go in Syria somebody got a raise and somebody got fired.

Thanks for the great thread and the thoughts that it has provoked in a lot of people here on ATS.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 21-1-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I ventured into the rabbit hole the day I drove by the Pentagon seeing the thick black smoke and smelling it burn trying to escape DC back on what would have been an otherwise beautiful , warm September morning, I was no conspiracy buff, but something stood out so much for me was the embedded symbolism and the numbers encoded into every aspect of that day, that to me was a fingerprint, I had to know what all of the numbers meant and that is what led me to my own beliefs about it all, I had already been studying the tetrahedron, platonic solids and the dodecahedron earth grid and was intrigued by it and really was not sure of what to make of it, then that event happened on 911.

I already knew there was a symbolism of the twin towers relating to the Kaballa, Jachin and Boaz, so easily in my mind I quickly thought of the the pentagon as the pentagram and the towers as some sort of ritual that day no lie.

One thought I had as I used to occupy a nearby office some years later, I used to look at the Air Force memorial, I sat there staring at it sometimes trying to figure that it must also have a meaning beyond 3 jets and contrails flying up into the air , my interpretation of that memorial is that it represents somehow, the Hebrew letter "Shin". what do you think and do you see what I am saying with regard to the symbolism ?

Anyhow after 911 I have amassed a nice library of books on the occult and read many them, some cryptic and very hard to follow others clearly tying into the present, I have books concerning ancient rites, Black and White Magic, Alchemy and others written such as Aleister Crowley's Magick, 777, Godwins Caballistic Encyclopedia, The book of signs and symbols and many books on Freemasonry from the 1800' s and before, you can find all of the references to the rituals, 911 77 etc, what the pentagram represents and then you can draw your own conclusions, there is much more to all of this than a half baked conspiracy.

I can't say exactly how it ties with any real proof I can bring to the theory, but I agree with some theories that are out there concerning "The Superforce " being the key and central controller.

edit on 21-1-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I already knew there was a symbolism of the twin towers relating to the Kaballa, Jachin and Boaz, so easily in my mind I quickly thought of the the pentagon as the pentagram and the towers as some sort of ritual that day no lie.

My good man, there is just no path, for disbelieving anything, you have relayed.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by randyvs

The media. Now I don't think the news guy or weather girl is the mastermind, but the media that everyone gets their marching orders from is where all of this stems.

Question 9-11? You are one of those american truthers! Mention UFO's? you are a nut job. LOL!!!!!

And the worst kind. A conspiracy nut. Those guys are wacko! Just look at how they/we are referred to on the news.

I don't believe in the Illuminati or the NWO as they are easy scapegoats for the lazy. But I firmly believe that a group of the very very wealthy drive public opinion and even steer our economy based on MSM and the idiot box. I'll talk more later, my show is on now.

Where is the surveillance tapes?

Hasn't been seen in 3 years then poof he shows up and supposedly he kills innocent children.

What proof that he bought the weapons(surveillance tapes of him or his mom buying them)?

No pictures of him at getting out of the van and arming himself.

Scrubbed information about him on the internet.

Scrubbed Facebook account.

Fake call in to anarchist radio broadcast before the event.

People in camo caught after the event in the woods escaping they are magically whisked away by police and never seen again.

Hired actors propagandizing the event to push several pro-nwo narratives like gun control and state capitalist collectivism(like china has installed in their country).

Media frames the patsy immediately after the event to push several pro-nwo narratives like gun control, soviet/stasi-like surveillance, and state capitalism.

Nothing about his "brother"... or maybe his other persona.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I don't know if people really even grasp where technology has put us today.
For instance:
I receive my lil invite in the mail for jury duty. And I mosey on down to
the courthouse the day of my interview. before the even ask me the
first question, I explain that there is no way you are going to allow me
to be on a jury. Counsel asks why? I proceed, " Because I have no faith
in the system with the advent of certain technology No !. And that
together with all the corruption that exists today, EVERYWHERE.
Everyone to me is innocent unless I actually saw them commit
whatever crime they allegedly commited for myself No 2 ".
I was immediatly excused.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What is this "Alert Button" you speak of? Like a snitch switch? I never heard of it

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

it was within the thread so I guess it's on topic.
Yes and the way you refer to it is exactly why I never use it.
But if it's keeping you from saying something you would like to say?
I'll give you one post to say it how ever you want. But I won't be
able to call the mods off if you go to far

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This goes way beyond CIA. They simply aren't sophisticated enough for the huge global view that the level of control requires.

CIA is also a known public entity. Whomever is doing this isn't even going to be on anyone's radar.

As much as CIA, NSA, Bilderburg group, Rothschild family, Masonic lodges, Skull and Bones etc are put forward as the bad guys, I bet whomever is in charge of the global manipulation of this sort is way deep in the shadows and don't even get discussed by Conspiracy Theory sites.

The real people in charge must get a real belly laugh from the Conspiracy Theorists trying to figure it all out. I'd imagine that if you look at the 1% of the 1%, and see who isn't real public in their attitudes, you may find the answer you're looking for.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

randyvs
*snip*

This is what I claim and believe is going on.

A. Because someone( I refuse to say who ) is practicing ( CIA would be my guess )
a whole new level of deception. Unprecedented in history as to our knowledge.
We are simply seeing the highest form of deceit via illusion by literally creating
our reality for us. They are going far beyond any recognizable propaganda.

*snip*
edit on 20-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

In what many have called "the information age", most people are more ignorant than ever of reality. When the vast majority of the media is controlled by a small group, information becomes a tool towards control. News agencies, movie studios, social networking, television networks, ad agencies.....how many actually sit at the top of the ownership chain for all these together? I would bet that the number is far smaller than would make most of us comfortable! "Knowledge is power" takes on a whole new meaning under such circumstances. Considering the degree to which the average person is "plugged in" to the latest celebrity gossip, social media trends, the opinions of celebrities, the social engineering of the "education" system, and so forth, it's very logical to state that there is a "created reality" in place. Now, if you add to all this, which is already happening, the possibility of making people see things that aren't real, the whole thing becomes even more sinister. I firmly believe this is possible, by various means. I watched a video recently, wherein a crew set up a fake scene in a coffee shop, to make patrons believe that some girl had "Carrie-like" powers, telekinesis, and that she was making things move, etc. People fell for it, too, and that was with simple movie props. Holographic methods could be even more compelling. If someone would fall for that, what else could we be led to believe was real, that was 100% staged, and fake? Planned events, misrepresented, could be used this was as well. Even sound technology can be used to affect people. There is also the possibility that there are other forces at work, who could deceive people in other ways. Whatever label one chooses to apply to such, I believe they are very real, and masters of deception. False "signs and wonders" are spoken of in the Bible.

So, what you discuss is, in my opinion, happening. I am curious as to any particulars you could share.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

No doubt those pictures would be hard to look at, and if you don't want to then you wouldn't have too.

I think most would have been satisfied with the camera footage of the front door being blown in by the single lone gunman carrying the said guns, along with some of the normal evidence usually shown in such crimes. There is a lot of missing information and unusual circumstances when compared with other mass killings.

Information being released long after the fact is meaningless to me because with that much time if anything was being hidden and information controlled, experts could make anything they need to back up what we were told from photos to recordings.

The unusual secretiveness and tearing down the place with sworn to secrecy contractors added to the oddities.

I personally would not want to see bodies in any crime.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well of course the elite manipulate the lesser men to achieve their goals, but do not forget that they worship one that is far greater in power than they. One that is the Master of all evil and the Lord Over this Earthly domain. Do not forget that satan is the master of this realm and that he wages war against a higher deity. A deity he rejected and from whom he wishes to steal ultimate victory, the downfall of all humanity through the weapons he wields the best. Greed, lust, hatred. These elite serve him and worship him and have promised him our souls.

Those of you who deny his existence and deny the coming of the final battle will not prevent it from happening. Soros does not deny him, he bows down before him. Rothschild does not deny him, he sacrifices to him. Even our own "humble" CIC has bowed his head before the demon and has vowed to bring him the head of the Great Whore. It is the last great battle and it is upon us.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
]reply to post by babybunnies

The real people in charge must get a real belly laugh from the Conspiracy Theorists trying to figure it all out. I'd imagine that if you look at the 1% of the 1%, and see who isn't real public in their attitudes, you may find the answer you're looking for.

I wouldn't totally dismiss the CIA, or any other alphabet apparatus from
around the world. I think at some point, they're available as tools that
match the work order if you will. But I do like your thinking and the
direction, you're going with it. These people would want no part of
anything, being known about them even existing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

BennyHavensOh
Well of course the elite manipulate the lesser men to achieve their goals, but do not forget that they worship one that is far greater in power than they. One that is the Master of all evil and the Lord Over this Earthly domain. Do not forget that satan is the master of this realm and that he wages war against a higher deity. A deity he rejected and from whom he wishes to steal ultimate victory, the downfall of all humanity through the weapons he wields the best. Greed, lust, hatred. These elite serve him and worship him and have promised him our souls.

Those of you who deny his existence and deny the coming of the final battle will not prevent it from happening. Soros does not deny him, he bows down before him. Rothschild does not deny him, he sacrifices to him. Even our own "humble" CIC has bowed his head before the demon and has vowed to bring him the head of the Great Whore. It is the last great battle and it is upon us.

Oh good grief. Bill Maher said it best. If God is all knowing and all powerful, why doesn't he just get rid of Satan?

Because then the story would end. There would be no fear to get fearful Christians into Church.

In a comic book, if you kill off the bad guy, the story ends. If there is no bad guy antagonist, then there's no need for Batman. It's the same for the Catholic Church. Kill off the Devil, and you have no reason for God.

Either the concept of The Devil is ridiculous, or, if you think about it, if the concept of The Devil is acceptable to you, then you have to change your concept of what your GOD is. Because, if your God is "all powerful" then why does he ALLOW Satan to do what you claim Satan does? Because if your God was "all knowing", "benevolent", and "all powerful", then he could smite The Devil in a heartbeat, and take away all the bad in the world.

Of course, Christians are told that Christ was sent to Earth to account for their sins, and that God gave up his only Son, but, then again, if he was all powerful, why wouldn't he have just removed sin without having to sacrifice his child?

I think your head just exploded with that logic

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

babybunnies
This goes way beyond CIA. They simply aren't sophisticated enough for the huge global view that the level of control requires.

CIA is also a known public entity. Whomever is doing this isn't even going to be on anyone's radar.

As much as CIA, NSA, Bilderburg group, Rothschild family, Masonic lodges, Skull and Bones etc are put forward as the bad guys, I bet whomever is in charge of the global manipulation of this sort is way deep in the shadows and don't even get discussed by Conspiracy Theory sites.

What about just doing it right under you nose? Sometimes that is the easiest way to get away with right?
If the mass perceive those groups as just names that get raddled off on conspiracy websites and no one takes them seriously, got a good cover to resume said sketchy business.

Now as for the 1% of the 1%.. Ya they aren't doing anything in the open, you are correct there

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I personally would not want to see bodies in any crime.

And of I myself having a tender heart for children.
I cringe just knowing they got hurt. I mean I could safely say I
even feel it inside. The day this happened this allegedly
happened I just didn't get that, at all. And for the police to say
they weren't going to even remove the bodies til sunday
night? Do people not understand what would go on with
dead bodies lying around for two days? Course they snuck
em out that saturday night when no one was looking.

I mean

WTF ?

Not just is there somebody playing God.
But a whole bunch of Bozos, need to open their minds
and let their brain fall out. Because the damn thing isn't
doing them any good any which way. Not that I could see.

I did a search try'in to find out the company, the unit, the
team that cleaned the place( SHE) up. There's nothing.
I could only find the negative results others found who
had the same idea.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well I must admit I understand your denial. I was once their myself. My own hard work seemed to overcome all obstacles in my way and life was good. I was certain that the devil was a sorry myth. Then I wandered into five human beings that "carjacked a couple, tortured, raped and murdered them over the course of five days. Then a man raped and murdered his own 6 month old son just because. Men around the world raped, tortured and genocided millions upon millions of their fellow humans and there never seemed to be a rational or reasonable explanation of how exactly how or why a "human being" could or would inflict such pain and torment upon a fellow human, just for fun.

Well after some research and speaking with a couple of men that served as mercenaries for murder for pay in Africa in the late 70's, it became clear that there was indeed a creature, not unlike a Star Trek bad guy, that goes about taking solace and nourishment out of the torture and suffering of human souls just because that is what he does. I have spoken to those that have talked to him. To those that have, out of need, made deals with this creature, and I assure you, he exists and he is, evil incarnate.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I'm not ignoring you Lady. But off the top of my head I
got noth'in at the moment. However your post of course like
always, shows you are well aware.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think your culprit is religion.

If you can get people to be subservient and fearful of an invisible force you can get them to be subservient and fearful of man.

If you can get people to believe that god will come back and fix it for them, you can do whatever you want with little resistance.

The Jews have the yet to come Messiah (not Jesus), the Christians have Jesus, and the Muslims have Isa. That's over half of the world's population right there who are made subservient from birth and who sit on their hands believing their Messiah will come from the sky to kill all the bad guys and make everything perfect and right for them.

Someone is definitely playing God, it is the Abrahamic god... ehhh demon.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyHavensOh

Benny you should know I absolutely agree with what you know as truth.
While I'm not going to rail against you for professing it.
Do what you like. But for others who aren't ready to go so deep ?
I would like you to consider that I do want them in the loop here. K?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join