It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is what it's come to. The alien believers not being able to detect a insult.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well many countries are ruled by white race in addition to USA.

The ancestors of the white race came to earth a long time ago.

The current white race makes up those people born on earth, so not sure if "extra-terrestrial" term applies.

The Iranians also have dominant strain of white race. Iranians are not very different from "tall white race" they hate so much.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Screw it I believe Iran. Why the hell not these guys don't act human?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

GargIndia

Well many countries are ruled by white race in addition to USA.

The ancestors of the white race came to earth a long time ago.

The current white race makes up those people born on earth, so not sure if "extra-terrestrial" term applies.

The Iranians also have dominant strain of white race. Iranians are not very different from "tall white race" they hate so much.

Came to Earth??.. or evolved on Earth like everyone else, Whites rule many countries in addition to the USA???..well also many Nations are ruled by non Whites including China,India and Nigeria both in ancient and modern times,Iranians are Eurasians so they may well share genetic connections to White folks further west although they are swarthy..and is it a fact that they hate us or is it that we hate them!! remember we were the ones who over throw their legitimate democratically elected government back in the 50ts and gave them the Shah a brutal dictator for only about 30yrs just because they wanted to control the resources (OIL) in their own country..I mean the nerve of them.

edit on 14-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

The original people of South Asia were non-white (brown) people. The Vedic people were non-white.

The influx of white race changed the composition of population as well as caused chaos in belief systems.

Anyhow these events can be considered ancient now (more than 100,000 years old).

Modern Iranians are confused and brainwashed people. I have absolutely no sympathy for a country which terrorizes its people.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

GargIndia

The original people of South Asia were non-white (brown) people. The Vedic people were non-white.

The influx of white race changed the composition of population as well as caused chaos in belief systems.

Anyhow these events can be considered ancient now (more than 100,000 years old).

Modern Iranians are confused and brainwashed people. I have absolutely no sympathy for a country which terrorizes its people.

We must be careful of judging a nation by it's leadership, we sure as hell don't want to be judged by others based on our own government,keep in mind I reside overseas I have met Iranians who are kool with the avarage American but dread our gov as well as theirs.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Do they believe it? Good question. I see a couple of possibilities. One, they are using this as a propaganda tool, claiming something many fear is a reason to hate and distrust America. Two, they believe it. All in all, though, it doesn't matter if they believe it or not, if they are willing to act as though they do.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The dead give-away that this is a bunk story, be it bunk from source docs or made up source docs, is that the docs claim Obama "heads the alien shadow government" and that the "‘secret regime’ [is] ruled over by Obama"!

GMAB Obama doesn't rule over anything. He is a puppet as much as Bush was.

I also doubt the Snowden connection. I would think he would be smarter than that. This all sounds like someone made up this story in desperation about how to discredit any further Snowden leaks and poke at Iran at the same time.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
"Tall white space aliens"......................which translates to the Bush family [and friends] and their bloodlines !

This is just my opinion based on the research I've done, but when there is ancient site after site being dated LONG before any documented cases of humans existing, well according to the "official, historical" figures at least, then it is more than obvious that we have either been lied to about how long humans have existed on Earth, OR..........the "Aliens" were here LONG before humans were and give a lot of credit to the theory that we were genetically engineered by "them" to be used as slaves for gold mining. Why has gold always been the base of all value throughout human existence, yet it is useless to us and our needs. But just because it's useless to us, doesn't mean that it's not valuable to someone else........Aliens perhaps ?

Ask yourself, where has all the gold gone that the ancient civilizations had ? The Astec's, the Inca's, Egyptians etc had copious amounts of gold, yet despite all the gold made since, there is only a limited amount of gold on Earth in reserve. So where did all the gold go ?

Now look around today, regardless of what job you have, it's all based on earning money, that is then based on the price [or availability] of gold. We are STILL slaves to gold over a hundred thousand years later. Now compare what we are doing now as a whole, and then tell me the difference to why we were genetically engineered to do back then, to what we are doing now. Just because you don't work in a gold mine, doesn't mean you aren't contributing to the cause !

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

DarksideOz

Now look around today, regardless of what job you have, it's all based on earning money, that is then based on the price [or availability] of gold. We are STILL slaves to gold over a hundred thousand years later. Now compare what we are doing now as a whole, and then tell me the difference to why we were genetically engineered to do back then, to what we are doing now. Just because you don't work in a gold mine, doesn't mean you aren't contributing to the cause !

Well I been workin in a coal mine
Goin down, down
Workin in a coal mine
Whew! About to slip down

Well I been workin in a coal mine
Goin down, down
Workin in a coal mine
Whew! About to slip down

Five oclock in the mornin
Im up before the sun
When my work day is over
Im too tired for havin fun

I been workin in a coal mine
Goin down, down
Workin in a coal mine
Whew! About to slip down

Workin in a coal mine
Goin down, down
Workin in a coal mine
Whew! About to slip down

Lord I am so tired
How long can this go on?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

DarksideOz
"Tall white space aliens"......................which translates to the Bush family [and friends] and their bloodlines !

This is just my opinion based on the research I've done, but when there is ancient site after site being dated LONG before any documented cases of humans existing, well according to the "official, historical" figures at least, then it is more than obvious that we have either been lied to about how long humans have existed on Earth, OR..........the "Aliens" were here LONG before humans were and give a lot of credit to the theory that we were genetically engineered by "them" to be used as slaves for gold mining. Why has gold always been the base of all value throughout human existence, yet it is useless to us and our needs. But just because it's useless to us, doesn't mean that it's not valuable to someone else........Aliens perhaps ?

Ask yourself, where has all the gold gone that the ancient civilizations had ? The Astec's, the Inca's, Egyptians etc had copious amounts of gold, yet despite all the gold made since, there is only a limited amount of gold on Earth in reserve. So where did all the gold go ?

I seriously doubt any species that evolved on another planet could successfully interbred with us even if they looked similar see the term polytopicity on the previous page, we would have more success interbreeding with penguins than off worlders,about gold,gold is rare in the universe that's why it's also rare on earth but as to what happened to most of what was mined, most of it is horded by the Church and Governments,and an interesting read is Yama#a's gold about the Japanese plundering of Asian gold and hiding it in caves and other inaccessible places in Asia especially the Philippines,some of which were recovered after WWII although a small amount but it was enough for the U.S to fund black ops projects right up to this day.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this was a story on Forbes, which I'd like to think is fairly credible. However, I don't see any of those documents they're claiming Snowden released anywhere. That's kind of, you know, essential.

Also, documents can easily be forged. You would think that a whistle blower like Snowden would have addressed this issue first, had it been real, considering it would be much more earth shattering then a simple surveillance program.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Spider879
I seriously doubt any species that evolved on another planet could successfully interbred with us even if they looked similar see the term polytopicity on the previous page, we would have more success interbreeding with penguins than off worlders,about gold,gold is rare in the universe that's why it's also rare on earth but as to what happened to most of what was mined, most of it is horded by the Church and Governments,and an interesting read is Yama#a's gold about the Japanese plundering of Asian gold and hiding it in caves and other inaccessible places in Asia especially the Philippines,some of which were recovered after WWII although a small amount but it was enough for the U.S to fund black ops projects right up to this day.

If humans exist on earth, no reason not to believe they exist elsewhere.

The elements in nature are same. Our solar system is not unique. If a certain species can fit into earth's climate, it could very well fit into some other planet as well.

I do not see any problem with inter-breeding with "alien" humans if biology is similar.

The Vedic teacher says that humans and animals and plants were created on many planets by the God. Humans are not unique to earth.

As far as "gold" is concerned, it is true that there is a secret government, and it has a cache of gold that is kept hidden. Gold play a role in our society in terms of reserves which are crucial to the banking system.

However to characterize this secret government made up of "tall whites" is a fantasy. It includes several nationalities and rather normal people who are united by mundane things like greed and power.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

GargIndia

Spider879

If humans exist on earth, no reason not to believe they exist elsewhere.

The elements in nature are same. Our solar system is not unique. If a certain species can fit into earth's climate, it could very well fit into some other planet as well.

I do not see any problem with inter-breeding with "alien" humans if biology is similar.

The Vedic teacher says that humans and animals and plants were created on many planets by the God. Humans are not unique to earth.

As far as "gold" is concerned, it is true that there is a secret government, and it has a cache of gold that is kept hidden. Gold play a role in our society in terms of reserves which are crucial to the banking system.

However to characterize this secret government made up of "tall whites" is a fantasy. It includes several nationalities and rather normal people who are united by mundane things like greed and power.

Without some serious gene manipulation that's a hard sell,Ok just think of the amount of factors that have to fall into place on another planet to get a biologically similar humanoid, I mean what if an asteroid never hit earth 65 million years ago killing off the dinosaurs, it is agreed that a shrew like mammal would never had the chance to eventually evolve into us, and even when we became us we hang in there by a thread,now the samething happening on another planet on a distant star that can produce beings with an evolutionary history so similar they can breed with us??..I donno I won't say never but I don't think it's likely.

Btw we do have a reptilian side to us it is the most primitive side of the brain responsible for aggression, fear domination territoriality, and ritual displays.
It maybe some of those folks in power displays more of this part of their brain more so than others.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Spider879 because: Just because.

Switch to the light theme to see graphic correctly.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Comcast has been playing the V series; in the 3rd of 3 episodes the aliens leave the planet.

But these tall whites with polished skin turn out to be reptilians!

The skin starts peeling off and the scales show up. Earlier in the episode someone mentions that the reptilians had dominated the earth but grew too gargantuan to survive whether struck by a meter or whatever. So there were some reptilians that survived.

On the Ancient Aliens or Unsealed files it was observed that more USO sitings - Unidentified Submerged Objects- have had more sightings than UFOs. So would these aliens living in, they speculate, a hollow volcano outside of CA in the ocean or near Puerto Rico - where a lot of sightings have also occurred be more likely to be reptilian but dressing up as tall with white skins when appearing to mere
humans?

Michael Scalla, Exopolitics pioneer, was on CoasttoCoastam.com first hour last night responding to the WA Post article observation by George Noory. Scalla does not seem to conclude that the tall white Nordics are our pals - having allied with the military whether Nazis or Americans or Russians, they are very businesslike and contractual. He seemed skeptical about their intentions. Read Millennial Hospitality, Scalla says a book series. The 1st hour also mentions Nellis Air Force Base strange goings on and the notion that JFK when he went to Germany in mid 40s may have been shown alien tech.

Listen to that first hour to be further intrigued.
edit on 15-1-2014 by EarthShine because: add info

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthShine

Millennial Hospitality first release as fiction by Charles Hall, then when his books arnt selling he says it real. Then when asked to do lie detector test he says no. What do you reckon?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthShine

Millennial Hospitality first release as fiction by Charles Hall, then when his books arnt selling he says it real. Then when asked to do lie detector test he says no. What do you reckon?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

There is a serious problem with the 'evolution' model.

Your theory is based on mutations and evolution of life. That theory is not believable.

Many people want to believe that life started from a 'primordial chemical soup'. I want to tell you that it is not possible.

The reason is if certain conditions existed on earth for 'creation' of single cell creatures, the same conditions can be replicated in lab today.

My relative is a micro-biologist with a PHD. I asked her if she could 'create' a bacteria or even a virus? she replied in the negative.

Scientists are merely growing bacteria from existing cultures, or at best modifying genetic traits by introducing genetic material from another strain.

You need to show me evidence from experiments. "Create" a bacteria artificially without contamination or using a culture. Then proceed with your theory.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

GargIndia

There is a serious problem with the 'evolution' model.

Your theory is based on mutations and evolution of life. That theory is not believable.

Many people want to believe that life started from a 'primordial chemical soup'. I want to tell you that it is not possible.

The reason is if certain conditions existed on earth for 'creation' of single cell creatures, the same conditions can be replicated in lab today.

My relative is a micro-biologist with a PHD. I asked her if she could 'create' a bacteria or even a virus? she replied in the negative.

Scientists are merely growing bacteria from existing cultures, or at best modifying genetic traits by introducing genetic material from another strain.

You need to show me evidence from experiments. "Create" a bacteria artificially without contamination or using a culture. Then proceed with your theory.

Well if the primordial soup didn't work for you,how about transpermia combined evolution as we know it meaning life or the building block of life hitched a ride on an asteroid or a comet and developed in an ideal environment,that would put you closer to the theory of off world development for life here on earth,matter of fact it could mirror the movie Prometheus opening scene only the agent of life would be an asteroid.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Having just HEARD about these books last night, I have not had the time to read them but thanks for the tip.
All tips appreciated especially if they can be authenticated!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join