It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why would they find this to be true?

Because they believe in Allah and Allah said that demons are real. Demons are kind of like aliens and the USA is evil like it is being run by demons. You want examples, well for starters they destroy Gods creations like introducing GMOs which is a pretty HUGE problem considering that they are not good for us and that the whole food supply could be poisoned because of it. Thank God some nations were smart enough to lock up some clean seeds in a anti nuclear bunker. They keep promoting the use of fossil fuels even if we know it is bad. They keep waging war and finding more ways to wage war with lies and deceptions.

What was Lucifers goal? To destroy Gods creation and be like God. Sounds about right. Trying to clone. Trying to rewrite genetic material. Trying to play God.

History CLEARLY shows us that " the ones from heaven came" "helped us" at one point in time where we suddenly became a society. When we started counting, writing, studying the skies, worshiping idols, building pyramids everywhere around the world. Demons are real and want to destroy Allah's creation. They are doing so very slowly and patiently, more so then we can understand or perceive.

ATS has not shown this to anyone else over the years?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
if there were really aliens, you'd think they be hiding for this long? or would it even be possible for them to hide out this long. maybe cause they dont exist

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SUBKONCIOUS

UFOs could be anything. I don't doubt the Nazi involvement BUT I don't use that theory as the absolute.

Before you lay down and stake a claim in the Nazi theory you need to explain the 1-3 mile long objects that peruse the skies every now and then. Where and how are they parked at the end of the day??? In Antarctica? On the moon? In the Pacific ocean? I mean, if you are going to make such far reaching statements, you need to look at ALL possibilities.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
iran. space aliens. sorry for being so abrupt. have a hard time typing when i've been laughing that hard. shows you that iranians are definitely toking some good poo !
now, if they said that we were being controlled by small minded, petulant, irresponsible, close minded, public school failures? i would have said ed snowden stopped off in iran on his way to china! absolutley hilarious anyway!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I am starting to think greys,nordics,reptilians, and insectiods etc are just bio-suits for another lifeform.

I don't know.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Perhaps understanding foreign cultures (something the West doesn't excel at) could shed light on the question of Iran's belief. Perhaps you should also be asking the same question of the Canadian minister who believes something similar.

Djinn are believed to exist by a lot of Iranians.

Iranians do not care for 'West is Best' ideology

Iranians do not care for complying with the US's inclination for hiding the truth about things that happen there

Iranians could believe themselves as 'next on the list' and are mighty annoyed about it

Iranians feel that perhaps there are really Aliens, tall blonde ones from many reports from many people and organisations

Iranians have tried explaining Western dictatorship ideals such as that of Hitler as being part of a 'master race / master plan'

Iranians see the US as viewing themselves as superior and hence part of a 'master race/ master plan' ideology
edit on 14-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

When you rewrite history all the time you could. Especially if you arrive here and people are primitive.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What color would our skin be if we lived underground or in spaceships? I think it could be just about anything, not necessarily black or white. Technology could play a role. Maybe the alien body will derive all its energy from the skin and thus have a particular color or maybe they'll wear batteries like Iron Man.

Should aliens be humanoid? Interesting question. Are we being specist if many of our accounts of aliens involve humanoids? I think so, why not. Aliens shouldn't have to be humanoid. The fact many accounts involve humanoid shows they're probably untrue. I imagine once we find the truth our pride will shrink.

I think every species wants to think it's special. If dolphins could speak they'd probably tell us how a dolphin created the universe and all that's in it.

What if aliens are communists? Or maybe they're capitalists. Or neither?

At one time many peoples on earth were aliens to each other. Maybe when we explore the rest of our galaxy we'll discover aliens aren't much different after all? Maybe we'll all look different, but underneath share common traits. Stars don't have to exchange genetic information for us all to be similar.
edit on 14-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I DONT GET ONE THING:

Iran is mean to be a (extreme) muslim country. Hardcore in every sense of the word in the religious context. So now are they admitting that 'tall white's' exist? they believe in aliens? WTF? It doesnt make sense.

Furthermore, if they know to call them 'tall whites' , what about all the other species of aliens.

Something if fishy!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Those that control the West also control the Middle East and the rest of the world.

I wonder how many of the Snowden leaks are actually meant to steer us in any particular direction? If I were in charge, understanding that some folks I employ will have a conscience, I would certainly use that to my advantage. It's happened before and will happen again. Smoke and mirrors kids.

Great way to make Iran look like a bunch of kooks, or just one of the many appetizers we will have before they serve up the Alien Wars that Von Braun predicted.

edit on 14-1-2014 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Annunak1

SleepyOwl

I don't know for sure if the government is influenced by aliens (though it wouldn't surprise me if it were), but I do think aliens are visiting our planet. There are far too many seemingly sane people who say that they have seen UFOs, and too many high ranking government officials speaking out about it. I don't know what these people would have to gain by saying that aliens are visiting us, so to me that makes it more convincing. Also, we are actively "searching" for life in our universe, so who is to say that other civilizations aren't doing it too and found us in the process. The only difference is that they have the technology to actually travel to these places.

I've been following this story too... And like I said, I'm not sure if they're ruling our government. If they are, we got a crappy deal and I hope that one of the better alien races that are supposedly visiting us can usurp who is currently in charge. If not, I sincerely hope they beam me up and take me home with them.

This planet already has "ways" to travel to other planets. One of the importants reason to invade afghanistan was their stargates among other ME countries

What about the mesa star gate in the US and skinwalker ranch?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I thought the tall Nordics were supposed to be the good guys? But I guess if they weren't, they wouldn't tell us.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greenday1978

Or they are the good guys and the Nazi and US governments seen their tech as an opportunity and perhaps used it for their own gains.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

You might have a point. people in the west are stupid. and violent. and incredibly smart and excessivley cunning and the ultimate expression of a technological killing machine! what part of western history don't you get? what is it that your confused about? Alexander? The Romans? the Holy Roman Empire? the British Empire? look at western history ? we exterminated the native americans, we exterminated the south americans, we exterminated a pretty good portion of europe and russia and africa. and that's just angry central europeans! oh i left out india, the dutch east indies, the entire south pacific, micronesia, polynesia, australia, and new zealand and the middle east and we totally punked china . and the only reasons we really left those places? the central europeans couldn't turn a profit of the backs of the local losers. if china was still profitable, the europeans would have never left!
truth hurts doesn't it? and I'm supposed to be afraid of iranians why? iran and saudi arabia, the north korea and china of the middle east. FACT. NSA, tapping ALL iranian and saudi comms since 1979! whose a clever little monkey then ?
oh, I forgot. europeans. butchering a larges standing army, dug in, defending it's home turf! (Desert Storm) in 100 hours! (we had to stop, the arabs were so EMBARRASED! what does iran bring to the party? supersonic torpedoes! Nice. Got to hand it to the russians, they could sell sand to a shiek! anyway. yes. it's ALWAYS a good idea to enrage the angry monkeys in the west. please, by all means, be my guest!

edit on 1142014 by tencap77 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hoax or no hoax, this actually isn't far from the truth!

The white race was aided by these aliens.

The race encountered this planet and assisted in destroying the great civilizations which were already present.

Most white people are unaware of their origins, but some "blue bloods" are almost aware, while a very small group KNOW the true history.

It really should all be plain to see if you stop and think about HOW the world is. White people contain something in them no other race on this planet has. I won't say what they have is superior or inferior, just that it is there.

We are like pawns in a chess game to a race of basically immortals...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hell Yea! I'm a 6'5" white guy......

BTW give me your first born!!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What do you think ATS...do those in power really believe in this stuff? Do you?
The way I see it is, why is it a secret in the first place?

Certainly, there are "Powers" that can not be seen by the naked eye, but can be seen by the human spirit. Life on this planet, in case no one has been paying attention, is a real life "Matrix".

So, at one time the US Government aligned itself with little and tall grays. Why could they not have learned the truth of these gray "imposter" aliens, and now align themselves with tall Nordic whites?

Its kind of obvious what the agenda of the "Grays" was, Chaos, confusion, hatred, envy within the population. What would be the agenda of the tall whites?

Part of the "Secrecy" is almost understandable seeing how reality would take a nose dive at the same time turning itself over. It would be one hell of a ride if the truth came out in a larger than life scenario.

But......
Is there something else at stake in telling the complete truth? They, the tall Nordic whites have gone to great lengths to shelter who and what they are, but most importantly, where they are from.

I believe, that truth is the one that would mean the most to humanity as a whole. I suppose, one step at a time, one step at a time.............

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

jonnywhite
What color would our skin be if we lived underground or in spaceships? I think it could be just about anything, not necessarily black or white. Technology could play a role. Maybe the alien body will derive all its energy from the skin and thus have a particular color or maybe they'll wear batteries like Iron Man.

Should aliens be humanoid? Interesting question. Are we being specist if many of our accounts of aliens involve humanoids? I think so, why not. Aliens shouldn't have to be humanoid. The fact many accounts involve humanoid shows they're probably untrue. I imagine once we find the truth our pride will shrink.

I think every species wants to think it's special. If dolphins could speak they'd probably tell us how a dolphin created the universe and all that's in it.

What if aliens are communists? Or maybe they're capitalists. Or neither?

At one time many peoples on earth were aliens to each other. Maybe when we explore the rest of our galaxy we'll discover aliens aren't much different after all? Maybe we'll all look different, but underneath share common traits. Stars don't have to exchange genetic information for us all to be similar.
edit on 14-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Will I think it's important to understand that Tall Whites may not correspond to Tall White folks of earth, "if" the conditions were met on another planet that gave rise to an Ape-like ancestor, under the right conditions it could produce in theory so-called Tall Whites, in biology it's called polytopicity that's where one organism on the surface looked just like another but in fact bares no relation to the other, we see this in humans as well on a genetic level two dark-skinned populations separated in time and distance looked just like each other but shared no recent connection ex the folks of Guinea Africa and "New Guinea" in Asia ,this however would be even more problematic as the conditions to produce Tall White humanoid on another planet with that mirrored the same evolutionary development here on Earth would in my un-scientific view be statistically very low.

Btw anyone here heard of Norman Bergrun about Tall Blacks?? he gave an interview with let me find a clip.

Ok here^ and there is an abductee from Puerto Rico who made a claim about Tall Blacks,but in all honesty these are the only examples I know of,same planet different climes?? different planet, or totally made up..however I prefer my aliens not to look anything like us as that would be uninteresting.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay, I read this entire thread hoping that someone would ask this question:

Did anybody check to see if the Iranians actually said this?

From the OP, we get the following gems:

Iranians believe in aliens. (Subtext: they're crazy.)

Iranians are against America.

Iranians are close to getting nuclear weapons (false, but that never stopped the "Bomb Iran" crowd)

Iranians don't like white people (the most influential voter block in America.)

Put it all together, and the implication is that Iran is unstable and dangerous and we need to fear/hate/(bomb?) them.

People who are debating the reality of UFO's or how Iranians could be so crazy/dumb are missing the point. This is just like a bunch of other articles demonizing Iran that have come out in the last few years-(They arrest hikers! They have child brides!) It's all about making sure that we see Iran as weird/evil so that no one cares when we topple their government.

edit on 14-1-2014 by Snsoc because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Skyfloating
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Some weird History for you:

Vedic sources tell of a very ancient conflict between the Sura (sun worshippers) and the Asura (translated as "Demons", literally anti-sun-worshippers). The Asura and the Aryans were enemies of the Sura. Asura became Assyria which became Syria and Aryan became Iran. Today Syria and Iran are still allies against the Sura, represented by U.S./Israel.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

That's the typical US thought "either you are with us or against us" forcing people to choose sides where they really don't want get involved. Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't always mean they are against something. Just like not all non-believers are atheists. Besides back then there was no US so there's no way of knowing how people then would react to modern day people from the US, which is why it is so easy to say and sounds somewhat academic but really isn't.

What if a hundred years from now people say the sun represents life and is a life giver and since homosexuals can't produce life they must be anti-life or against the sun so they must all be burned. And those who just get a tan weren't really anti-sun defiants.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join