It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
That would be the Tall Greys - I have a friend who has seen them - they are the leaders in the Grey hierarchy, the smaller Greys are like worker aliens. The Nazis were supposedly ran by this faction of aliens, or at least in communication with them, and the Nazis do seem to have conclusively integrated themselves in the the U.S., especially the CIA,

So the chances of the U.S. being run by tall Greys is not out of the question - what is in question, however, is the accuracy of the article, and if, in fact, Edward Snowden released these documents at all, or if it is propaganda. I'm betting on propaganda feeding on half truths.
edit on 16amThu, 16 Jan 2014 01:00:12 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Advantage
I think a few are not getting the idea of this thread. Its not in the hoax bin because the OP is asking a specific question... why would the IRANIANS think this? WHY would the IRANIANS believe Sorcha??

Thank you for clarifying the purpose of this thread. Ive been more amazed by the many complaints about this thread than by the posts themselves. It seems to be a real mental challenge for some to tell the difference between using Sorcha Faal as a source and asking why the official Iranian news agency would showcase a story like this.

On topic: There is more to this than meets the eye. Iran has been known for Holocaust Denial, Anti-Jewish Sentiment, Hitler-Love, so its strange they should accuse another country of being involved with the Nazis (which we - the U.S. - were to some degree through Operation Paperclip). Its almost as if someone in the Iranian Government got angry at the world linking Iran to Nazis so they threw the Nazi-ball back at us.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Unless we know where exactly Sorcha Faal got the report from, or if it was 'invented' or partly true will clarify the issue.

Fars only reported the story.

So the question of whether leaders believe it or not cannot be answered unless each of them decided on giving their own opinion on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

No... this guy is clearly talking about Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant... Hell he probably even saw Kobe "not rape a girl" Just ask Lil' Kim Un... he actually invited some of these black aliens to his country for his birthday.... (sarcasm off) must have been some kind of suit... or possibly he had some very lucid dreams and cannot differentiate them from reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

It would seem where the USA is concerned anything is possible. Our country is like the little fat kid officiating a never ending pie eating competition. We only have two hands and there are so many pies, so we have to have a taste of each one to see what we like best that day. The next day we try other pies after deciding the last days winner wasn't to our liking. It's a sad state of affairs here, those in office are in it for the money, the money blinds them to who actually pulls the strings. Is it aliens? Who knows? I for one do not, but I guess in this day and age anything is possible. We would be stupid to turn a blind eye to interpretations of past alien intervention going back as far as man has been able to put mind to stone, pen or art. What better venue could aliens find than that of a young country founded on values and morals, better yet a country founded on a notion of freedom with a hint of nobility that has slowly been subverted and passed to the masses through psychological misdirection until those same masses mainly come to passively accept it?

Iran could have some ground to stand on concerning these allegations. Maybe Iran is blowing smoke concerning these charges. Either way something is wrong here.....

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Is that from the horses mouth so to speak, Did you hear him confirm this or is this like 99% of conspiracy content, hearsay?

Its not hearsay. Ahmadinejad himself hosted an Iranian Conference on Holocaust Revisionism. He really is into this kind of stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

but what it really is/are demons.
reply to post by Happy1

They're fairytale entities that don't exist...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Let's not fight amongst ourselves and try to look at this objectively. First of all, Paul Hellyer and the Russian FSB have not corroborated their part of the story. As such, these remain only claims. Let's take the story, break it up into pieces, and see if any of it makes sense.

Tall White Aliens in Nevada? Yes... there is some evidence to suggest the US government has allowed a species of extraterrestrials to build a base in the Nevada desert. Google "Charles Hall Tall White Aliens" and you will hear his witness testimony on the subject. The reason I find him credible is because he was endorsed by Stephen Bassett, the organizer of the recent Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure this past May in Washington DC. Contrary to this story, however, these tall white aliens are not out for world domination. In fact they find it foolish for there to be so much secrecy as to their presence on our world.

Is there a connection between Nazis and extraterrestrials? There is some evidence to suggest that in 1937, an extraterrestrial craft crashed in Germany and this technology begun to be reverse engineered by the Nazis. This should not be surprising to anyone since the USA also acquired alien technology through crash retrievals at Roswell and many other sites. You can find significant witness testimony on this subject on the web.

Is there a connection between the Nazis and the USA? After world war 2, over 1000 Nazi scientists were brought to the USA during Operation Paperclip. Yes...we did acquire their technological brainpower, however, the US government was still in control of it at that time. Unfortunately, soon after the war, information control over the UFO subject fell into the hands of private enterprise. Today, UFO secrecy is maintained for reasons of profit and control by the global elite.

That being said.. here is my "opinion" on this issue. The world is run by financially elite families who control banking, energy, the media, and manipulate world governments, their military, and intelligence agencies to advance their own agendas. There are very few "real" countries anymore. Stories are spun to turn us against each other. False flags are executed for the same purpose... i.e. the Bay of Tonkin incident, possibly 9/11, etc. Until the balance of power on our world is reset in a more even manner, our world will continue to be dysfunctional at best, and atrocities will be committed.

What do we do? Force disclosure by all world governments of an alien presence engaging our world. This is indisputable when you learn about extraterrestrials disabling nuclear missiles all over the world during the 1960s. Google it.. you will find mountains of evidence. Listen to the witness testimony from the "Citizens Hearing on Disclosure - Washington DC, May 2013".

When this information is made public, new energy sources will be released into the public domain, releasing us from the grip of energy cartels. Even more important, we will join a galactic neighborhood of species who have known about us for centuries, but who we have been kept from by our own civilization. Sounds crazy huh? Do you homework on the ET Disclosure movement an you will find, based on a mountain of highly credible evidence, this is exactly what is going on.

We are all the same...stop fighting amongst yourselves. Love is the only universal language that always works.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Globemixer
Let's not fight amongst ourselves and try to look at this objectively. First of all, Paul Hellyer and the Russian FSB have not corroborated their part of the story. As such, these remain only claims. Let's take the story, break it up into pieces, and see if any of it makes sense.

Tall White Aliens in Nevada? Yes... there is some evidence to suggest the US government has allowed a species of extraterrestrials to build a base in the Nevada desert. Google "Charles Hall Tall White Aliens" and you will hear his witness testimony on the subject. The reason I find him credible is because he was endorsed by Stephen Bassett, the organizer of the recent Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure this past May in Washington DC. Contrary to this story, however, these tall white aliens are not out for world domination. In fact they find it foolish for there to be so much secrecy as to their presence on our world.

Is there a connection between Nazis and extraterrestrials? There is some evidence to suggest that in 1937, an extraterrestrial craft crashed in Germany and this technology begun to be reverse engineered by the Nazis. This should not be surprising to anyone since the USA also acquired alien technology through crash retrievals at Roswell and many other sites. You can find significant witness testimony on this subject on the web.

Is there a connection between the Nazis and the USA? After world war 2, over 1000 Nazi scientists were brought to the USA during Operation Paperclip. Yes...we did acquire their technological brainpower, however, the US government was still in control of it at that time. Unfortunately, soon after the war, information control over the UFO subject fell into the hands of private enterprise. Today, UFO secrecy is maintained for reasons of profit and control by the global elite.

That being said.. here is my "opinion" on this issue. The world is run by financially elite families who control banking, energy, the media, and manipulate world governments, their military, and intelligence agencies to advance their own agendas. There are very few "real" countries anymore. Stories are spun to turn us against each other. False flags are executed for the same purpose... i.e. the Bay of Tonkin incident, possibly 9/11, etc. Until the balance of power on our world is reset in a more even manner, our world will continue to be dysfunctional at best, and atrocities will be committed.

What do we do? Force disclosure by all world governments of an alien presence engaging our world. This is indisputable when you learn about extraterrestrials disabling nuclear missiles all over the world during the 1960s. Google it.. you will find mountains of evidence. Listen to the witness testimony from the "Citizens Hearing on Disclosure - Washington DC, May 2013".

When this information is made public, new energy sources will be released into the public domain, releasing us from the grip of energy cartels. Even more important, we will join a galactic neighborhood of species who have known about us for centuries, but who we have been kept from by our own civilization. Sounds crazy huh? Do you homework on the ET Disclosure movement an you will find, based on a mountain of highly credible evidence, this is exactly what is going on.

We are all the same...stop fighting amongst yourselves. Love is the only universal language that always works.

This post sounds bat crazy, unless you have done the research (as we both have). Either we are both crazy or there is something to this.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Its not hearsay. Ahmadinejad himself hosted an Iranian Conference on Holocaust Revisionism. He really is into this kind of stuff.

So how does a conference on Holocaust revisionism equal

I recall that Ahmadenijad bought into lot of this Hitler and "Aryan Race" stuff.

Was this said or implied by him at the conference you brought up, What language was it spoken in and how and where was it translated if it needed to be?

Its still points to hearsay, what you recall might be a misinterpretation or simply faulty memory on your part.

Ahmadenijad is quite intelligent in my opinion of hearing him speak a number of times, i guarantee he is into conspiring in secret and knows that it happens world wide with leaders of countries, some conspire together some against each other.

I am just asking for verification of you recollection,

If its in that conference you brought up, that topic and people discussing would be extremely interesting to listen too

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Experiences involving ufology issues first hand. And a second point, head of defense is not a patsy job.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Unity_99

Experiences involving ufology issues first hand. And a second point, head of defense is not a patsy job.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

How about some context Unity,

What are you replying too exactly?

Please quote what you are replying to.

I asked you two question about how you know what he knows,

Is that your answer, his first hand experiences he says he never had.

Is there a Job title "head of defense"?

It doesn't sound like a patsy job nor would I say it is/was as I have never heard of the position.

I will ask again

How do you know what he knew or knows? How do you know what not one individual skeptical person would know but every single one?

You said that what he knew was way beyond what all the skeptics do.

So if you would please either answer how you know or quite making such illogical posts about knowing what someone you have most likely never met in person and have only listened to on You Tube thinks and knows and compare that speculation of yours to another speculation of yours being millions of others skeptics combined.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Bad source, but there is most certainly more than a few parallels between Nazi Germany and the USA at present. So it's not too far of a stretch that some secret coup is at play. I never thought I would see the day that secret police were everywhere listing to everything and could never have imagined the USA enacting an enabling act like the patriot act. Legalized propaganda the whole nine yards! I guess we were never the vestige of freedom we were purported to be, but it was a rude awakening for me none the less.

The constitution seems null and void! It has become impossible to distinguish between elected officials and concentrated capital in this country.

Mussolini said it best when he said "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power. "
edit on 16-1-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If it really interests you, do a quick Google Search "Ahmadenijad Holocaust" or "Ahmadenijad Hitler". You`ll find official sources, quotes, documentation on his genuine interest in those things.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Skyfloating

If it really interests you, do a quick Google Search "Ahmadenijad Holocaust" or "Ahmadenijad Hitler". You`ll find official sources, quotes, documentation on his genuine interest in those things.

HAH! Thats almost exactly what I did... and was surprised. Id imagine he would fit right in here at ATS.
Seriously though, it appears he is dead serious about believing we are the 4th Reich and have alien entanglements. Id read he claimed that he had gotten more confirmation from the Snowden docs. He has even referenced the US ties to the Nazi bases in the antarctic. I mean he has already publically said we were ALL demonic/demons worthy of only death and only behind Israel in our demoney-ness quite often. Why is this such a leap for him to believe nazis and aliens as well? Religious zealots or those using the zealots know what to say.. and to say we are demonic anti-allah incarnate.. thats good stuff for the Jihad minded.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The USA is an evil alien! What a great propaganda campaign!

Separate people into an us vs them. They aren't humans so they aren't us. And bammo! everyone is against them.

America does it to everybody else, so it seems fair to do it back to them.

And for the people who don't believe in aliens, its ridiculously funny.
(Unless someone's tried to convert you to a cult of alien-conspiracy theorists.
Then you just hate aliens and people who talk about them.)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Skyfloating

I know about his holocaust thoughts and interests however The only thing Google gives me are articles which seem very pro Israel comparing him with Hitler.

You cannot link to this information you seemed to recall?

To Advantage:

I agree he would fit right in here at ATS,

However

it appears he is dead serious about believing we are the 4th Reich and have alien entanglements. Id read he claimed that he had gotten more confirmation from the Snowden docs.

Any links to this, and what Snowden docs, Its being discussed like there has been confirmation of these docs yet not shown in this thread or linked to where they are.

You said you goggled and got this like Skyfloating suggested yet I had not much luck, any chance of sharing some links you got in your search as mine lead to conspiracy site this and Israeli news that comparing the two.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Skyfloating

I know about his holocaust thoughts and interests however The only thing Google gives me are articles which seem very pro Israel comparing him with Hitler.

You cannot link to this information you seemed to recall?

To Advantage:

I agree he would fit right in here at ATS,

However

it appears he is dead serious about believing we are the 4th Reich and have alien entanglements. Id read he claimed that he had gotten more confirmation from the Snowden docs.

Any links to this, and what Snowden docs, Its being discussed like there has been confirmation of these docs yet not shown in this thread or linked to where they are.

You said you goggled and got this like Skyfloating suggested yet I had not much luck, any chance of sharing some links you got in your search as mine lead to conspiracy site this and Israeli news that comparing the two.

I did it yesterday, but I googled several things "Ahmadenijad snowden aliens" Ahmadenijad USA nazi" stuff like that. Many of the articles were rehashes of the one sourced to Sorcha... even one in the Iran Herald! I had to put in dates for some of the articles.. and many had to be thrown into the translator. Look for stuff pre 2014. That weeds out most of the Sorcha sourced stuff.
Whats weird though is that he disregards Irans connections to Nazi Germany during the war.. and the influence they had on radical Islam. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Actually the source was mentioned multiple pages back. Boncho found the source used by Fars and it was Sorcha Faal (no great surprise). The original source that Sorcha was basing their piece (of what we do not know) was a satire/weekly world news type site in Georgia (not the state) and has been removed/shut down. There was a thread on the very subject several months ago that was quickly moved into the Hoax bin and then, it disappeared into the ether.

In other words, the sources for the actual Snowden UFO stuff are trash.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

InhaleExhale

Actually the source was mentioned multiple pages back. Boncho found the source used by Fars and it was Sorcha Faal (no great surprise). The original source that Sorcha was basing their piece (of what we do not know) was a satire/weekly world news type site in Georgia (not the state) and has been removed/shut down. There was a thread on the very subject several months ago that was quickly moved into the Hoax bin and then, it disappeared into the ether.

In other words, the sources for the actual Snowden UFO stuff are trash.

Fars got it from here according to Forbes : www.whatdoesitmean.com...

www.forbes.com...

Now its also on zerohedge and etc.

HOWEVER.. the Iranian leader feeling we are nazis and demons predates this junk. I believe the OP was asking WHY they would believe this sort of thing. If you read comments in the stories found all over the net ( use a translator) , you will see who does and does not believe this..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join