It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We Had Proof Of Life After Death, Would People Change?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

I give up! You sure are something, giving nightmares to US government!

Power to you, Mr TheSpiritForce1.

Sorry I misread your powers!

HERE IS THE BULL THIS ONE BELIEVES IN...LOL!

The Vedic version is quite simple. The soul stays in space for 12 days, and takes birth in another life-form on the thirteenth.

The Vedic version has no heaven and hell. The good or bad 'karmas' are lived in human or other (animal/plant) specie.

Yeah that's it...your soul stays in OUTER SPACE for 12 days and TAKES BIRTH IN YET ANOTHER LIFE FORM, AS YOU WILL BE A FRIGGIN PLANT OR EVEN A SLUG...MAYBE A ROTTON APPLE...BOY! CAN'T WAIT...HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS...ANYONE WANT TO BE A STALK OF CORN...IN THE HERE AFTER! You can't make this crap up! Oh, but wait...they did because they think you are so stupid, as they are, but he,y what the heck right...I'm a troubled man , as this one says for not believing this BS! LOL!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Their are so many reasons as to "why" we don't know... I'd like to think that things that we don't know for certain should stay that way (perhaps life and death) were meant to be that way. Trying to open that book of worms could cause more problems than I think any of us could imagine.

(post by TheSpiritForce1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Review.

I'm opening this up but the personal insults and attacks have got to stop. The next bad post will be met with a post ban or worse. Stay on the topic, which is not each other or your posts will be removed and you will be post banned.

Debate the topic and not each other. All opinions are welcome, but insults and those who insist on being rude and engage in personal insults and attacks are not welcome.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/23/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, I think you've missed some rules of the game, as in for one, it's not right to kill oneself...thus, that'd be hell for you, as it's a provable fact we all are, in fact, Spirit Beings and or Living Ghost, that's one's that will never die, but live for all eternity in one place or another, as in accordance with one's life style while here in this dimension, as there are 2 other ones, as in one of an Angelistic in Nature...what would seem to be heaven like and one of an animalistic in nature...what would seem to be hell like, as in comparison to the other, of which, I have been led into both other dimensions, as one does not have to die nor passover, as to see and know of these other 2 dimensions that are both right here and all the time, as well, because of the mere fact we are, A Spirit Force of Energy...that can be combined with other or another Spirit Force/s of Energy, as to create a greater Spirit Force of Energy...thus & therefore real proof of who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being & as A Spirit Force of Energy, as in the only things even here, as all of matter is now known to be void of anything...thus this illusion we all think we are seeing, hearing, touching, tasting and smelling is, in fact, that we are not at all, as it's all inside your head, as to everything you think you see, hear, touch, taste and smell, as to and in these vibrations of Energy, turned into electrical signals...going to, as inside your own head to make up everything, but know...it is US that are the only things that can, in fact, be even proven, as all else, but US, as A Spirit Being and A Spirit Force of Energy is an illusion, as it is known and can be prove, as this is the way it is and has to be, as it is, as we all are playing in this "The Game of Life" whereas you will be a winner or a loser, as if for one you kill or off yourself you will be, but a winner if you not only believe, but know, as to understand even the simple of the simplest...who YOU ARE, as in and of A Spirit Being that is A Spirit Force of Energy to be reckoned with...that is, if you want to be reckoned with...YOU CAN...because YOU ARE...A SPIRIT FORCE!

Know it...understand it and live it, as to be a winner and not a loser, as you will be if you can't get the simple of the simplest things...WHO YOU ARE, as in the only thing/s even here...A SPIRIT BEING/S & OR A LIVING GHOST/S, in you will.

Remember...This all can be proven and not just talked about either.

AliceBleachWhite

In my opinion, if there was absolutely no question, no doubt that life after death existed ...

We'd have more people committing suicide.

Yup. Suicide would be a socially acceptable and even expected standard 'solution' for failure, disappointment, anything.

People would off themselves right out of the womb if they could, on finding out who their parents are, what their genetic/racial/ancestral history is, and whether or not they're born poor, into some dirt hole third world country, etcetera.

They'd keep killing themselves, hitting the 'reset' button, re-rolling their 'character' until they got one they liked and wanted to actually play.

I think so.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Can you describe what you saw in your "heaven" and what you saw in your "hell"?

And I hope (I am not asking you, just hoping) that you are clean and not hallucinating.

I apologize to the MODs about this mess up in the thread. There is quite a claim by a person, and it was important to understand the emotional state.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No I don't mind at all, but know everything I say and or claim is all true and or to the best I can tell it.

To describe the Heaven I was taken into is to describe a very colourful world of paisley and geometric patterns and where the men looked better than women, as to a more rich style of looking, as I was in my room over seas in The Service/Army and this guy I had only seen around some in B. Co, as I was in A. Co. He just came into my room and sat on my bed without a hi, hello or kiss my ass, as he crossed his legs and arms and began to chew his bubble gum and started to blow a bubble, as his bubble got bigger and bigger I just watched him not knowing what to expect next, but next was the popping of that bubble and as soon as it POPPED!...we went into another dimension of, as I said, Heaven like of an Angelistic in Nature like look, I guess, but then he just got up and without, once again, a hi, bye or kiss my ass walked out of my room and left me in this other Dimension of Heaven like.

Ok, now...As to this hell I was taken into, also, while over seas, in The Service, back when I was around 19teen, as this guy I knew and was friends with and or he wanted to be friends with me, as he said, one day or make that at night. Hey Ron, lets go to this bar I know out on the Strauss/Street, as I was over seas in Germany and I said, I don't have a pass to get out the gate and he said, don't worry...I know the guy at the gate that will let us out and I said, sure...why not, but this guy was a Black man, named Hope and I got along with them, as in no problem at all and I also hung out with a very good friend of mine that was Mexican, Tony...but we went out together and to this bar where there were nothing but Blacks in it and all of this ended up very strange indeed, as you will see and or know, as you read on.

So, first off, as we were walking down the Strauss in a straight shot to this bar down about a few blocks or so, as soon as I passed over the threshold, as to the doorway going into this all Black bar...I could see inside everyone was like bouncing off the walls and very rout-ty, but as soon as I crossed over it...it was like they all just crashed into their seats and or chairs and was acting like they were now normal and just talking to each other. Ok, so now we sat down and Hope was facing me across this table we sat at and he looked at me, as to get my attention and began to say this..."Decker it's the meaning...it's the meaning and on the 3rd time he said this...he said it real slow and dragged it out, as in like....ittt's thhhhhe meannnnning" and as soon, as he had said this, for the 3rd time now and drugged it out on his last saying of it...it was like the bubble gum popping, of which was after this had happened, as to back in my room where we entered an Angelistic like Heaven dimension, but this time we entered a hell like, of an animalistic in nature like, of another dimension, as not only did we both...but, ALL & or EVERYONE IN THAT BAR ALSO DID, as we all turned into what looked like we were monkeys and he/Hope even turned into like the leader of them, as he even had a small vest on...like what an Organ Grinder Monkey would wear or what you'd see them wear while they begged for money, as their trainer would grind the organ and what was also very strange...was he/Hope turned into something small himself and it was here or at this point where I got up and said, "this is not for me" not saying anything else, as I got up and walked out on them all and proceeded to go back to my kecern/Battalion, but I didn't have a pass. So, I had to try and get back in over at the next Battalion right next door to us, as to our 23rd Eng. Batt. Hanail Ger...as I was able to do, but had one more obstacle, as I had to get though this Catwalk where sometimes it was locked, in the middle of The Catwalk, with concertina wire around the gate, but I thought good it's not locked and was walking over the street, down below, about 15teen feet or so up above it and didn't even see Hope standing in the corner of this Catwalk, as you were to have gone down the other side of the steps going down and leading back into my Battalion of The 23rd...and he says to me, "Decker there is only one way to go...up or down" and I said right back at him..."No, I am going right back the way I came" as I turned around and started walking and as I was going down the other side of this Catwalk and got down to the end of the steps...he/Hope let out the most evilest laugh I have ever heard or have since, as it went right through me to my very bones and all I know was I took off and was on the other side of this huge parking lot in like 1 second...where I just stayed and walked around till I got up the nerve to go back, as I did.

Ok, there you go and as I said, I don't lie nor try and mislead anyone in anything, as that was how they both happened and or went down...and I did enter and or was led into these other of both dimensions of an Angelistic like in Nature of Heaven like dimension and into an animalistic like in nature of a hell like dimension, but here is the whole thing to all of that. I LEARNED LOTS, as in we all are Spiritually Connected, as one and with Nature, as well, too and who we all really are, as in Spirit Beings of whichever persuasion, as it is we are led into either and or can be, but also it is who one listens to...is who one will become and or will be, as to these other worlds.dimensions of both that are right here and all the time, as well, as to me one doesn't have to die to know and or be aware of, as to higher states of consciousness, as that is what I was led into along with these other dimensions of either Heaven or hell...Being an Angel or Being an evil animal, as I can tell you...this was, as real, as real can and or does get, as we made real Spirit Connections with, as within each other in these other Spiritual worlds that I've not only been in but learned so much in, as well, as when I got back over here in The States...I was able to use this Spirit Connections with, as within other Spirit Beings, as to make a real and now a measurable difference, as to another's task at hand, be that in whatever, as to combine our Spirit Forces of Energy to create a greater Spirit Force of Energies. WORD! & all can be proven by I, as a major Spirit Force in major events around our world, as to make a real and, as I said, even a measurable difference, as when I do and or can when I do, but also I learned as I said too...we all are Spiritually Connected with, as within all of Nature, as to her many systems of Energy, as that is the only things here...US/ENERGY! as all of matter is void of anything and we, as A Spirit Force of Energy, is the only thing/s that can be proven and I can prove all that, as I have been and am A Major Spirit Force of Energy for over some odd 40 or more years now, as to many of many events over that span of my life now.

All true and if anyone would like to help me break through with this all...I could use the help and it's only worth millions upon millions, as we also will prove what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained, as in The Paranormal and don't forget...who we all really are, as well, as in A Spirit Being and or A Living Ghost, if you will.

GargIndia

Can you describe what you saw in your "heaven" and what you saw in your "hell"?

And I hope (I am not asking you, just hoping) that you are clean and not hallucinating.

I apologize to the MODs about this mess up in the thread. There is quite a claim by a person, and it was important to understand the emotional state.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join