It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should I believe about contrails?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mrthumpy

I've seen people telling you several times throughout this thread that no one is saying it CAN'T be done but there is zero proof that it IS being done.

And I responded with absence of evidence is not evidence of it's absence at all... While there may not be concrete proof(Which I'm not even sure what you guys would consider this to be anyways), any reasonable person who looks at the evidence that DOES exist, could draw the same conclusions. That patent was filed by Evergreen Air; a CIA front, while the CIA has indulged in morally bankrupt behavior for decades. I have proof that the government they work for, who is in league with multinational corporations and interests has allowed their own people to be subjected to harmful toxins by their federal regulatory agency, the FDA. So excuse the hell out of me if I can put two and two together, and get 4, while you lots act as if there is no equation at all. As I said, critical thinking skills; seriously lacking here.
edit on 5-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

OK so you think there may be a possibility that we might be being poisoned from the air. We get it, of course that's a possibility. So that's one side of the equation - where's the other?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

VeritasAequitas
That patent was filed by Evergreen Air; a CIA front, while the CIA has indulged in morally bankrupt behavior for decades. I have proof that the government they work for, who is in league with multinational corporations and interests has allowed their own people to be subjected to harmful toxins by their federal regulatory agency, the FDA.

Diet soda exists. Diet Soda is bad. The government exists. The government is bad. Aerial chemical delivery devices exist. Therefore the government is spraying you with chemicals.

Non cogito ergo chemtrailis.

If you can't see the issue is they don't give a damn about you or anybody else, that is why you can not see reason. Your issue; not mine. Although, I wouldn't expect anything more from somebody who has adamantly stated they don't believe in conspiracies at all, government isn't corrupt, there is no shadow government or 'boogeyman' influencing and manipulating man to indulge in their decadent desires and so forth... Makes me really wonder why you are here at ATS at all; there are any number of Masonic forums where you could go and enjoy a good conversation with your fellow brothers.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

mrthumpy

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mrthumpy

I've seen people telling you several times throughout this thread that no one is saying it CAN'T be done but there is zero proof that it IS being done.

And I responded with absence of evidence is not evidence of it's absence at all... While there may not be concrete proof(Which I'm not even sure what you guys would consider this to be anyways), any reasonable person who looks at the evidence that DOES exist, could draw the same conclusions. That patent was filed by Evergreen Air; a CIA front, while the CIA has indulged in morally bankrupt behavior for decades. I have proof that the government they work for, who is in league with multinational corporations and interests has allowed their own people to be subjected to harmful toxins by their federal regulatory agency, the FDA. So excuse the hell out of me if I can put two and two together, and get 4, while you lots act as if there is no equation at all. As I said, critical thinking skills; seriously lacking here.

OK so you think there may be a possibility that we might be being poisoned from the air. We get it, of course that's a possibility. So that's one side of the equation - where's the other?

*double facepalm*

I just outlined it... I suggest you go back and re-read. I'm seriously done with this thread, wish I could say it's been fun; but in all honesty it hasn't.. I'm the only person who is even keeping this thread alive considering I have to debate 5-6 different people at once with logic and reasoning that is apparently beyond their grasp.. Must be that fluoride kicking in. Enjoy it's death.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
If you can't see the issue is they don't give a damn about you or anybody else, that is why you can not see reason.

Just because you are a disaffected youth and have a paranoid worldview, particularly with government and corporations, does not mean everyone else has the same perspective. 'Diet soda = the government may be spraying you' is mind-numbingly stupid in its assumptions.

Non cogito ergo chemtrailis.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

'Diet soda = the government may be spraying you' is mind-numbingly stupid in its assumptions.

So is a strawman argument, which you just used... Diet soda is only ONE factor in this equation... If you look, and not hard at that, you can see that thousands of morally bankrupt acts have been committed on us by the people who are instituted to protect us.. If you think about that in conjunction with the Evergreen/CIA connection and that patent, reasoning isn't so far of a stretch.

I'd rather taken a logical and reasonable assumption over willful ignorance any day. Now please be quiet and stop responding to me so I can let this thread go. Every time one of you comments I feel compelled to reply or else you will parade around the "I know I'm wrong." or "I acquiesced to your points." propaganda.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
So is a strawman argument, which you just used...

Exactly! This is your argument. There is bad stuff in soda. There are patents to spray chemicals. The government is bad. Therefore they are spraying us with chemicals.

Diet soda is only ONE factor in this equation...

Diet soda is not a 'factor' in this equation at all. It is irrelevant. The topic is about chemtrails which you, or anyone else, have not proven to exist. It is not about the possibility or capability of the government to be spraying you, the Original Post was about whether chemtrails are real.

If you look, and not hard at that, you can see that thousands of morally bankrupt acts have been committed on us by the people who are instituted to protect us.. If you think about that in conjunction with the Evergreen/CIA connection and that patent, reasoning isn't so far out the window...

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Just because the government is 'morally bankrupt' does not mean you are being sprayed.

Now please be quiet and stop responding to me so I can let this thread go. Every time one of you comments I feel compelled to reply or else you will parade around the "I know I'm wrong." or "I acquiesced to your points." propaganda.

Wow. It must be all the mind control chemicals the Masonic chemtrail plan is spraying that prevents you from exercising free will and not responding to me on your own. I am amazed that I have the power to compel you to reply even when you do not want to.

edit on 5-1-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

People need to stop spreading lies about "chemtrails". They're not spraying us to kill us. Geesh. You sound worse than the "chemmies". Anyone who believes that theory is just plain ole STUPID! Chemtrails = WEATHER MODIFICATION!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

But does 2+2=4?

I have to know.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

And now, after your vapid non-argument you are getting giddy because a thread YOU DIDNT START isn't about what you want it to be about. Jesus wept!

I don't know if you are a child, but you certainly present yourself like one.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

How many planes leaving these trails have you tracked and identified?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You have a bad habit of calling people "children". Grow up!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

People need to stop spreading lies about "chemtrails".

I am probably going to regret this, but what lies are being spread about chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I guess that means none then, in your usual avoidance style.

So you don't actually know that what you are saying is correct then, it's just a guess.

ETA, I may have stated childlike behaviour. But you just called him stupid.
edit on 5-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

WonderBoi

People need to stop spreading lies about "chemtrails". They're not spraying us to kill us. Geesh. You sound worse than the "chemmies". Anyone who believes that theory is just plain ole STUPID! Chemtrails = WEATHER MODIFICATION!

The sad thing is that if you'd posted something like "contrails = unintended weather modification" you'd have a point and be raising a serious issue that needs to be looked at.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

WonderBoi
People need to stop spreading lies about "chemtrails". They're not spraying us to kill us. Geesh. You sound worse than the "chemmies". Anyone who believes that theory is just plain ole STUPID!

I agree. Take it up with the poster who put that theory forth.

Chemtrails = WEATHER MODIFICATION!

If you say so. The all caps and exclamation point make it so much more convincing.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

(post by WonderBoi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The ones you and your crew believes; that they're spraying us to death. Foolish! Learn something about our planet.

So me and my crew believe they are spraying us to death.

Did you even pay attention to what you wrote before posting?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Like i was saying, people should learn more about our planet, and what REAL science is doing, instead of spreading false information.

What does that thread have to do with the Original Post and the topic? What is the connection or relevance?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join