It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should I believe about contrails?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Like i was saying, people should learn more about our planet, and what REAL science is doing, instead of spreading false information. ATS THREAD started today. Scientists Suspend Objects in Midair with Soundwaves and move them around like tiny UFO's

So they are suspending chemtrails in the air with sound waves?

Now that is one theory about chemtrails I have never heard before.

That is why you posted that video in a thread about contrails/chemtrail right?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The wikileaks guy,Snowden.. said that its not that these planes are spraying a particular chemical on purpose but its an additive that the government requires now in all jet engines, to help the climate and avoid another dustbowl incident. The additive itself is not harmful but when it goes through the engine and is heated ,the product that comes out could possibly be damaging to animals and plant life,but studies have not been done. To me it sounds like a perfect shadow operation to slowly destroy our environment even more. I know many times that there is chemtrails in the sky here in louisiana that you can smell a strong pesticide smell along with it. I believe that it was started in the early 90's.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

The ones you and your crew believes; that they're spraying us to death. Foolish! Learn something about our planet.

So me and my crew believe they are spraying us to death.

Did you even pay attention to what you wrote before posting?
What other reason is there? i've given you pages worth of SCIENCE, that you say isn't science. There's a huge difference between this
and this (taken the day before)
There's a scientific reason that doesn't start with meteorology, but rather CHEMISTRY. You got the two mixed up. Try using chemistry FIRST, followed by Meteorology; then, you'll have your answers. You're trying to exclude chemistry, and it doesn't work that way!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

aboveallothers
To me it sounds like a perfect shadow operation to slowly destroy our environment even more.

To what end?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

WonderBoi
There's a huge difference between this...and this (taken the day before).

That is anecdotal and does not prove or provide anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveallothers

I know many times that there is chemtrails in the sky here in louisiana that you can smell a strong pesticide smell along with it. I believe that it was started in the early 90's.

Could that actually be pesticide your smelling, and why does it have to be chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

There's a scientific reason that doesn't start with meteorology, but rather CHEMISTRY. You got the two mixed up. Try using chemistry FIRST, followed by Meteorology; then, you'll have your answers. You're trying to exclude chemistry, and it doesn't work that way!

Who is dismissing chemistry?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That was a BASIC illustration. Do you understand what level science is at, specifically TECHNOLOGY???

Microtechnology is technology with features near one micrometre (one millionth of a metre, or 10−6 metre, or 1μm). In the 1960s, scientists learned that by arraying large numbers of microscopic transistors on a single chip, microelectronic circuits could be built that dramatically improved performance, functionality, and reliability, all while reducing cost and increasing volume. This development led to the Information Revolution. More recently, scientists have learned that not only electrical devices, but also mechanical devices, may be miniaturized and batch-fabricated, promising the same benefits to the mechanical world as integrated circuit technology has given to the electrical world. While electronics now provide the ‘brains’ for today’s advanced systems and products, micromechanical devices can provide the sensors and actuators — the eyes and ears, hands and feet — which interface to the outside world. Today, micromechanical devices are the key components in a wide range of products such as automobile airbags, ink-jet printers, blood pressure monitors, and projection display systems. It seems clear that in the not-too-distant future these devices will be as pervasive as electronics.

Nanotechnology (sometimes shortened to "nanotech") is the manipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale. The earliest, widespread description of nanotechnology[1][2] referred to the particular technological goal of precisely manipulating atoms and molecules for fabrication of macroscale products, also now referred to as molecular nanotechnology. A more generalized description of nanotechnology was subsequently established by the National Nanotechnology Initiative, which defines nanotechnology as the manipulation of matter with at least one dimension sized from 1 to 100 nanometers.

Picotechnology is a neologism intended to parallel the term nanotechnology. It is a hypothetical future level of technological manipulation of matter, on the scale of trillionths of a meter or picoscale(10−12). This is three orders of magnitude smaller than a nanometer (and thus most nanotechnology) and two orders of magnitude smaller than most chemistry transformations and measurements. Picotechnology would involve the manipulation of matter at the atomic level. A further hypothetical development, femtotechnology, would involve working with matter at the sub-atomic level.
Piles and piles of information i've given you. It's too bad you keep sticking your fingers in your ears, until it's your turn to speak.

Do you want to TALK SCIENCE or just blah-blah-blah your way through the debate???

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That was a BASIC illustration. Do you understand what level science is at, specifically TECHNOLOGY???

So why is it you insist on derailing a thread?

This thread isn't about nano technology or what level science is at, although it is about those lines you see in the sky so how about you stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Its just funny how we never smell it until the sky is full of white lines,and Im not saying that it is chemtrails but its just so coincidental.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What i dropped was very much on topic. How did you figure i was trying to "derail" it. You're talking clouds; i'm talking atoms and molecules. Something you still haven't picked up on, yet!!! We live in a NANOtech world.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

i'm talking atoms and molecules.

What "atoms and molecules" have you found in contrail samples, that lead you to believe they are, in fact, "chemtrails"?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 819America/Chicago1RAmerica/Chicago2014-01-05T12:39:31-06:00Sundayu31America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just to show you where things are at:

A more generalized description of nanotechnology was subsequently established by the National Nanotechnology Initiative, which defines nanotechnology as the manipulation of matter with at least one dimension sized from 1 to 100 nanometers.
Clouds are a form of matter, right? How about hurricanes and tornadoes?

Matter is also used loosely as a general term for the substance that makes up all observable physical objects. All objects we see with the naked eye are composed of atoms. Matter commonly exists in four states (or phases): solid, liquid and gas, and plasma. All matter is capable of being converted to energy (known as mass-energy equivalence) by the famous formula E = mc2, where E is the energy of a piece of matter of mass m, times c2 the speed of light squared.

The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons (except in the case of hydrogen-1, which is the only stable nuclide with no neutrons). The electrons of an atom are bound to the nucleus by the electromagnetic force. Likewise, a group of atoms can remain bound to each other by chemical bonds based on the same force, forming a molecule.

A molecule /ˈmɒlɪkjuːl/ is an electrically neutral group of two or more atoms held together by chemical bonds
What does that have to do with "chemtrails" or contrails, right? lol lmfao hahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You make me smile. I think you may actually believe you are on to something.

Here is a hint, gather up all your thoughts, come up with a full sentence, then say it to yourself in the mirror. If it make sense, then come back here and type it to see what happens.

As of right now, just trying to act like you understand chemistry 101 is wildly off topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveallothers

Snowden didn't say anything of the sort. The story comes from the satire site the Chronicle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you also search around the web the Chronicle also created a satirical article linking Snowden to HAARP.
Do a search for 'Snowden reveals HAARP's Global Assassination Agenda'. Another one they made up was
'Edward Snowden: Solar-Flare 'Killshot' Cataclysm Imminent'

See a long list of stories that they make up.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You shouldn't believe anything. Just continue living your life. If they exist and are harmful there is nothing you can do about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Stop attempting to derail me with semantics; why are you guys shifting the argument away from the subject of chemical warfare in favor of this asinine argument or is this your only form of rebuttal for the idea of chemicals being sprayed in the sky?

Because it is the only one they have.

You have done a stellar job of not only staying on their Gerbil wheel, but staying on with balance and common sense.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You have done a stellar job of not only staying on their Gerbil wheel, but staying on with balance and common sense.

Could you possibly point out the reply where this common sense was used?

Other than stroking an ego what are your thoughts on this topic?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join