It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Actually, and a bit more seriously..........sunny's position is SO ridiculous and casts the whole chemtrail thing in such a bad light that he might be a "deep cover anti-chemtrail agent"??

I guess this might be personalizing the discussion a bit much .... but "we" are always being accused of being shills and agents and being paid to debunk and all that drivel, and IMO an extreme position like sonny's deserves some discussion about what it is actually designed to do - because it certainly isn't about showing that chemtrails do exist!!

This is definitely shill type behavior. Following the money back to the donation buttons on Cliff Carnicom's website makes me think this is another shill/paid disinformation agent, working to produce more chemtrail believers. Hyperlink to a few detoxification sites and sell some T-shirts, and it's income potential!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Meh. I don't like to play the "Shill!" card. I think that is an unfair debate practice, and I always have felt when people use it that they are most likely doing so out of desperation and when they have nothing else to argue.

I'm not ready to call 'sunny' a shill even though I know that people profiting from the chemtrail hoax do in fact come on sites like this looking for ways to advertise the hoax, hoping to send people toward their "anti-chem" products and literature (profiting on the sale of literature, videos, and de-tox products was the reason for the chemtrail hoax/scam in the first place).

edit on 2/11/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think it's just a build up for the really good stuff from "Case Orange".
Oops, I mean from his ex military pilot friend.

I was wondering how long till you showed up. Uncontrollable, you couldn’t help yourself HA HA HA!
Predictable. Of course you would say that about Case Orange

Highlight was the presentation of "Case Orange". This 300-page scientific report (with 177 footnotes) was
commissioned by the Belfort Group. In the absence of legal protection for whistleblowers, an international team of
"inside experts", remained anonymous in order to safely and effectively author the most useful data possible to the
public domain
Operation CLOVERLEAF Might prick your attention. Can't wait to see what you say about Cloverleaf

Nothing is debunked except in your head.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Chemtrails are fantasy.

edit on 2America/Chicago2822014Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:45:36 -0600k 11000000 by Mason mike because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please post above

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Igave you a star, best thing you ever said here.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Mason mike
Chemtrails are fantasy.

edit on 2America/Chicago2822014Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:45:36 -0600k 11000000 by Mason mike because: chemtrails are fantasy

Ha Ha and you are realy free to do as you choose too

The ambition of the United States is to control the weather by the year 2025, both for civil and military purposes
(offensive and defensive strategies). This research paper contains a proven track record to support that statement

sky watch

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

Wait! Your source says that chemtrails are NOT geo-engineering!

Chemtrails are sometimes referred to as "Operation Cloverleaf". Saskia Massager suggests this unique
and highly robust bacterium could be the source of the qurious nickname. High on the list for probable
bio-engineering by the military, Deinoccoccus radiodurans has uncommon resistance to ionizing radiation
and can self-repair damage to its own DNA. Research into artificial life forms is famously underway in the
laboratories at Craig Ventor Institute in the US.

www.saive.com...

Which is it?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

DJW001
Which is it?

DJW001 raises a good question.

sunnynights -- what exactly is your stand regarding alleged "chemtrails"? Before we can discuss them with you, we need to understand what you think they are.

As of the last post about Operation Cloverleaf, I'm not sure I understand your position anymore. You had said in earlier posts that alleged chemtrails are weather manipulation (citing cloud seeding and rainfall examples), but now it seems you are suggesting that the trails have something to do with this bacteria that affects DNA.

Like DJW asked, "which is it?"

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Your weird, you want to talk about something you don’t believe in?
I don’t recall Making my position clear here

I do like to look further into the Geo engineering projects and the HAARP, ELF, and Nicola teslas 10 mins of his
BEST HAARP

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

sunnynights

I do like to look further into the Geo engineering projects and the HAARP, ELF, and Nicola teslas 10 mins of his
BEST HAARP

What I believe in is that people are misidentifying normal contrails as being something else that is intentionally nefarious. I believe in "Denying Ignorance", which is one of the stated mission statements of the creators of this website. Teaching people not to misidentify a persistent contrail as anything but a contrail is "Denying Ignorance".

I'm not sure how you can claim that persistent contrails are really "chemtrails" if you have no evidence for what these alleged chemtrails actually are. If you don't know what a chemtrail is (is it weather manipulation or some sort of DNA-affecting bateria?) how do you know that persistent contrails are really chemtrails?

It sounds to me as if you simply don't understand what you are looking at when you see a persistent contrail.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No I dont make any claim, that's all in your head. I do like how you seem so concerned about how I don't know what Im looking at.

Im happy to bring attention to a very real Geo Engineering issue that concerns man kind abroad.
Did you look into Project CLOVERLEAF

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So, do you believe in chemtrails or not? If you do, what do you perceive them to be?

If you are more than a mischievous troll this shouldn't be too much to ask. It's how the discussion can develop.

For many of us there is no argument about geoengineering and cloud seeding, only about chemtrail claims.
edit on 11-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

sunnynights

No I dont make any claim, that's all in your head. I do like how you seem so concerned about how I don't know what Im looking at.

Im happy to bring attention to a very real Geo Engineering issue that concerns man kind abroad.
Did you look into Project CLOVERLEAF

Yes. I've stated my position, which is: persistent trails in the sky are just normal water-ice contrails are not chemtrails.

I have no idea whether or not you are mis-identifying a persistent contrail as a chemtrail because you have not yet told us what you think a chemtrail is. I'm only making the assumption that you think contrails are chemtrails in the absence of any clarification of your position. First you were (seemingly) on the side of the argument claiming that the trails have something to do with cloud seeding and weather manipulation, and then you seemed to be on the side that the trails are some sort of bacteria that is being intentionally and secretly sprayed on us.

So I have stated my position in this discussion, but I can't assume what your position is because you have not clearly stated it. That's why I asked you to clarify your position. The next step after that would be for each of us to give corroborating evidence for believing what we do believe to counter each others arguments.

However, I can't give my corroborating evidence that supports my claim (and potentially counter your claim) until I know what your claim really is. Again, I ask you: Is it weather manipulation? Is it the spraying of bacteria or poisons? If so, why do you believe they are NOT simply contrails? What is the characteristic inherent in these trail that makes you think they are something more intentionally sinister?

We are not here to guess what your position is; that's not an efficient way to have a discussion/debate, because we spend a lot of time trying to answer every possible angle from which you may be approaching the discussion/debate.

Even if you are not sure, and have questions and doubts, then that's a good clarification of your position. We can move forward with discussions from that point. However, your tone so far has seemed to be confident that those trails are being spread for intentional nefarious purposes, so that's why I assumed you believe that to be the case.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

sunnynights

BEST HAARP

So now it's about manipulating microwave radiation. What's next? Project Bluebeam? Have you ever met a chemtrail theory you didn't like?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

DJW001

sunnynights

BEST HAARP

So now it's about manipulating microwave radiation. What's next? Project Bluebeam? Have you ever met a chemtrail theory you didn't like?

That's part of my point. If he doesn't know what chemtrails are, then could they possibly just be contrails?

Suuny -- you must have a reason for thinking these trails are something other than contrails; what is that reason?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

sunnynights

So I am now starting to kindly show you how it all began and eventually we will end up to nows manipulation.

sunny certainly is making claims - there's 3 right there - that "it" exists, that "it" had a beginning, and that "it" is being manipulated now.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

BEST HAARP

Here you go this discusses all of that...

Enjoy...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The above video does help thanks. I stared you for that.
Anyone and I mean Anyone with half a brain can see the truth in it, Great job

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well they have even come out and said " Yes we are cloud seeding to lower temps with nano particles of silver nitrate. This will bring down the temps by making the sky murky with white screen so the sun can't heat up the earth too much and melt the ice caps. We have seen lots of projects that even say cloud seeding so why can't you open your eyes and see the truth that we are heading into another ice-age. Oh this ice-age is natural btw its been happening for millions of years way before we were here and our polluting environment. The sun flips its poles and so the earth gets colder but as they have been spraying we are actually getting colder quicker then what was planned by the sun. Gradually the sun would have cooled our planet down so we would have time to prepare and adapt to the earth changes but due to human involvement we now have to adapt much quicker before we are freeze to death. What will now happen is the gas and electric companies will run out of fossil fuels and rake up the prices as the earth gets colder. Oh this is my opinion so please take this with pinch of salt and do your own research.
edit on 17/2/2014 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join