It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

What a complete and total straw man argument...

No, any 'evidence' funded by financial interests, and bias by people who have a vested interest in them being declared safe, such as Big Pharma, is null and void..

The same is true for any court of law.. If a bias or conflict of interest can be found on the judge's part, the judgment and case is considered null and void.

L2Think&Read

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

GetHyped
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

"Any evidence that refutes my position is part of the conspiracy". I see. Closed mindedness in a nutshell. I guess it makes it easier to make # up as you go along if you don't have to back any of it up with factual information.

I am sorry that you feel you must make stuff up, please dont it will only confuse the topic for people such as yourself who have a hard time comprehending anyway. Please try not to be so closed minded, at the very least since you can admit your tendencies you do have a chance to change them, good luck. I wish you success, we need more clear minded critical thinking people.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

NavyDoc

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

Be quiet... I wasn't speaking to you...However, I'm glad to see that your reading comprehension skills are about on the same level as my 'desperateness'.

You purposefully misrepresented my argument, which is not only dishonest but is also very suspicious, just like Pardon? and a number of other members here...

Yes, the Nazi's not only captured political dissidents and Jews, but forced medical treatment and experiments on them that was not wanted, to simply see what would happen.. They after all were prisoners of war.. But it is that totally jacked and screwed authoritarian power that ALL countries should be suspect of...

Who are you to say that I, who have never been vaccinated nor have I succumbed to any of that BS/sickness, should be mandatorily vaccinated or injected with viruses, dead or not, against my will? Seriously you kind of communists need your heads exam'd...

So we've gone from nazis to communists.

Instead of throwing insults and accusations why don't you try to provide decent evidence to say why vaccines shouldn't be enforced other than saying "it's ma right as a murican".

Or you could just read, instead of ignoring the factual basis for not wanting poisons in you or your children. But instead you just speak of fear, and ignorance. I guess you can only speak on what you know. I feel pitty for you and your familly.

Vaccines contain toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, mercury, lead, antifreeze, RNA/DNA from animal tissues and aborted fetal tissues and other foreign proteins in the form of live, attenuated or dead viruses and bacteria. In many cases the vaccine additives are far more toxic than the viral component.
Vaccine fillers and ingredients include:
• acetone (solvent used in fingernail polish remover)
• aluminum hydroxide
• aluminum phosphate (toxic)
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
• dog kidney, monkey kidney
• chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
• hydrolized gelatin
• monosodium glutamate (MSG)
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
• potassium diphosphate
• potassium monophosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• streptomycin (antibiotic)
• thimerosal (mercury)
• tri(n)butylphosphate (neurotoxin)
• VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
• washed sheep red blood cells
Aluminum, a neurotoxin, is associated with Alzheimer’s disease and seizures.

Formaldehyde is a known cancer-causing agent commonly used to embalm corpses.

Glycerin, a tri-atomic alcohol extracted from natural fats which are putrefied and decomposed, has known toxic effects including kidney, liver and lung damage, dieresis, pronounced local tissue damage, gastrointestinal damage, death.

Neomycin and streptomycin (antibiotics) are known to cause allergic reactions.

Phenol (carbolic acid) is a deadly poison; a common disinfectant and dye.

Phenyethanol is known to depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea (FDA)
Thimerosal (a mercury derivative) is a toxic heavy metal that is not easily eliminated from the body.

Metal toxicity can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease.

Oil adjuvants are known to cause hypersensitivity reactions, cysts and adjuvant arthritis.

In 2000, Congress strongly recommended that the pharmaceutical companies take the thimerosal out of vaccines (it was not mandated; simply recommended).

The drug companies were not told to take the existing lots off the market.

The recommendation only applies to new product lines manufactured. An unknown amount of vaccine containing thimerosal (mercury) may still be on the shelves (see KNOW Contents of Vaccines).

But lets not look at that, thats just science, lets talk about fear and ignorance so you can be involved in the conversation...
edit on 7-1-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

Science? No. You print a list like all of it is in a vaccine, some of which are not in vaccines. I see a post heavy on hysteria but low on science.

Vaccines may also contain water and too much water causes death! Gasp!

Here is a scary list of chemical compounds. Can you guess where they are found?

Nitrite and nitrate
succinic acid, α-ketoglutaric acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid; caffeic acid
cyanidin 3- (2-xylosylgalactoside), cyanidin 3-xylosylglucosylgalactoside and cyanidin 3-ferulylxyloglucosyl galactoside
Platiunim and Copper.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

NavyDoc

NavyDoc

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

Be quiet... I wasn't speaking to you...However, I'm glad to see that your reading comprehension skills are about on the same level as my 'desperateness'.

You purposefully misrepresented my argument, which is not only dishonest but is also very suspicious, just like Pardon? and a number of other members here...

Yes, the Nazi's not only captured political dissidents and Jews, but forced medical treatment and experiments on them that was not wanted, to simply see what would happen.. They after all were prisoners of war.. But it is that totally jacked and screwed authoritarian power that ALL countries should be suspect of...

Who are you to say that I, who have never been vaccinated nor have I succumbed to any of that BS/sickness, should be mandatorily vaccinated or injected with viruses, dead or not, against my will? Seriously you kind of communists need your heads exam'd...

Instead of throwing insults and accusations why don't you try to provide decent evidence to say why vaccines shouldn't be enforced other than saying "it's ma right as a murican".

Or you could just read, instead of ignoring the factual basis for not wanting poisons in you or your children. But instead you just speak of fear, and ignorance. I guess you can only speak on what you know. I feel pitty for you and your familly.

Vaccines contain toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, mercury, lead, antifreeze, RNA/DNA from animal tissues and aborted fetal tissues and other foreign proteins in the form of live, attenuated or dead viruses and bacteria. In many cases the vaccine additives are far more toxic than the viral component.
• aluminum hydroxide
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• hydrolized gelatin
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• potassium diphosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• thimerosal (mercury)

Glycerin, a tri-atomic alcohol extracted from natural fats which are putrefied and decomposed, has known toxic effects including kidney, liver and lung damage, dieresis, pronounced local tissue damage, gastrointestinal damage, death.

Phenyethanol is known to depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea (FDA)
Thimerosal (a mercury derivative) is a toxic heavy metal that is not easily eliminated from the body.

Oil adjuvants are known to cause hypersensitivity reactions, cysts and adjuvant arthritis.

In 2000, Congress strongly recommended that the pharmaceutical companies take the thimerosal out of vaccines (it was not mandated; simply recommended).

The recommendation only applies to new product lines manufactured. An unknown amount of vaccine containing thimerosal (mercury) may still be on the shelves (see KNOW Contents of Vaccines).

But lets not look at that, thats just science, lets talk about fear and ignorance so you can be involved in the conversation...

Science? No. You print a list like all of it is in a vaccine, some of which are not in vaccines. I see a post heavy on hysteria but low on science.

Nitrite and nitrate
cyanidin 3- (2-xylosylgalactoside), cyanidin 3-xylosylglucosylgalactoside and cyanidin 3-ferulylxyloglucosyl galactoside
Platiunim and Copper.

You shouldnt let big word scare you. They are just chemical compounds. I see since even just a name scares you you really do need some help from others.

Are you familiar with "Nitriloside" its Benzaldehyde and Cyanide in one compound...... And its good for you... it kills cancer and is in most seeds.. But dont ask a doctor about it or they can go to jail... you see its a natural compound that cant be patented so it has been outlawed in the US.

Sorry I can not babysit you more, Im sure others with clear minds will come and help answer your questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

A straw man would be insinuating that ALL medical research is performed by "Big Pharma" when it clearly isn't. But hey, if it makes your job easier to avoid awkward evidence from scientific sources.

Does this "conflict of interest" apply to naturalnews.com and all the other sites/blogs whoring their "natural remedies", books, videos, seminars and other revenue sources?
edit on 7-1-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

AmenStop

NavyDoc

NavyDoc

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

• aluminum hydroxide
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• hydrolized gelatin
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• potassium diphosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• thimerosal (mercury)

Nitrite and nitrate
Platiunim and Copper.

You shouldnt let big word scare you. They are just chemical compounds. I see since even just a name scares you you really do need some help from others.

Are you familiar with "Nitriloside" its Benzaldehyde and Cyanide in one compound...... And its good for you... it kills cancer and is in most seeds.. But dont ask a doctor about it or they can go to jail... you see its a natural compound that cant be patented so it has been outlawed in the US.

Sorry I can not babysit you more, Im sure others with clear minds will come and help answer your questions.

Big words don't scare me, but they obviously scare you given that you posted a whole list of big words in a hysterical fear based post.

C'mon. Guess the source of those scary chemicals.

A doctor will go to jail for discussing an alternative therapy? Really? Under which statute? Care to cite some cases where a doctor in the US was jailed for discussing an alternative therapy? Want to know how I know you are a fearmongerer who doesn't know what he's talking about?
edit on 7-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

For your information, Mike has stated several times he doesn't get paid to do reviews, or endorse anything. But nice try..

A straw man would be insinuating that ALL medical research is performed by "Big Pharma" when it clearly isn't.

I highly suggest you look up the definition of straw man argument because this isn't it... It involves a misrepresentation of a certain person's position; usually done on purpose based on dishonest intentions.

All medical reseach must have funding from somewhere so where does it come from? Can you be sure that the people or firms that donate the money, sometimes like the DOH, doesn't have connections to Big Pharma?
edit on 7-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

NavyDoc

AmenStop

NavyDoc

NavyDoc

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

• aluminum hydroxide
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• hydrolized gelatin
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• potassium diphosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• thimerosal (mercury)

Nitrite and nitrate
Platiunim and Copper.

Big words don't scare me, but they obviously scare you given that you posted a whole list of big words in a hysterical fear based post.

A doctor will go to jail for discussing an alternative therapy? Really? Under which statute? Care to cite some cases where a doctor in the US was jailed for discussing an alternative therapy? Want to know how I know you are a fearmongerer who doesn't know what he's talking about?

I can't believe you are seriously asking this question... While it is a per basis thing as far as jail goes, Doctors can most certainly lose their medical licenses for recommending any alternative practices that doesn't make money for Big Pharma. Doctors are paid to write prescriptions for pharmaceuticals made by the pharmaceutical industry. If the PI doesn't make money from you, they fall back the blame on the Doctor for recommending natural herbs, or whatever else he directed. The same goes as far as any other science. You either tow the line like they demand, or risk having your career demolished, and your license/etc revoked.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hudsonhawk...... You ran away from a good opportunity to PROVE your claim. That your own critical thinking skills and self education was enough to make decisions for your children.

That was your claim. Not just that you should have the freedom to do it, but you specifically were well positioned to do so.

You ran away

ZERO CONVICTION gets ZERO RESPECT .

VeritasAequitas ....... Calling everyone who stands up for certain vaccines a shill, is disrespectful to the extreme if you are talking to people who have spent considerable effort maintaining a balanced view on such a deadly topic.

We have not been lazy and brainwashed and just jumped onto the bandwagon of one-side-or-the-other.

And people like me who steer people away from big pharma on a daily basis towards good solid alternatives that help your body fight off diseases . Well lets just say I think you are part of the problem...... not any solution.

Scare mongering BS is what big pharma do. And in fact part of their "sell" relies on similar people to them playing on the opposing team.

They will use your passion ( now turned to hate ) to solidify their stance you are crazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When I was a toddler I was given a booster shot. Got the chicken pox shortly after and still wear the scars. Before I was allowed to start 1st grade we were given another. Got German Measles shortly after that. I remember how illness would spread from siblings in our house like wildfire. So since adulthood I have had shots for tetanus and pain, but no flu shots or antibiotics. Had the real bad flues only a couple of times that put me on my ass for a few days in about 20 yrs. They keep pushing your " free " H1N1 shots every winter up here, but I have yet to get one.
What I find odd about that particular strain of flu is that according to the media the most at risk are between the ages of 20 - 50 yrs old. Now with most common colds and flues it seems that the young, old and those with respiratory ailments are the ones at a higher risk of contracting these bugs. The targeted age bracket that is most at risk here does not make sense to me. Perhaps " targeted " is closer to the old bulls-eye than not.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As a mortician and someone who also runs an anti obesity program. This is the local medical center I send people to.

www.holisticmedicalcentre.co.nz...

Dr Glenn Twentyman is the guy I have been working with for years with people who can not normally afford our advice .

Most of their Doctors get ongoing threats and harassment from officialdom. Some crack under the pressure. I know of an unrelated Dr in the same field who committed suicide. Someone I knew for over 7 years.

So for me this argument is personal , real and ongoing. Not some school level debate where you get to run away to your Mum afterwards.

I see the same kind of arrogance and bully tactics being reflected in some anti vac posters. Stop kidding yourself you are helping anyone. You are defending your own ego using scare mongering tactics. It is pathetic and harmful.

You are NOT ON THE SIDE OF GOOD.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

For your information, Mike has stated several times he doesn't get paid to do reviews, or endorse anything. But nice try..

His website is a STORE for his products and advertising revenue. By your measure, he has a conflict of interest therefore his opinion is invalid.

I highly suggest you look up the definition of straw man argument because this isn't it... It involves a misrepresentation of a certain person's position; usually done on purpose based on dishonest intentions.

Dismissing all scientific evidence as being part of some Big Pharma conspiracy is a strawman argument. perhaps you should review your own sources on logical fallacies.

All medical reseach must have funding from somewhere so where does it come from? Can you be sure that the people or firms that donate the money, sometimes like the DOH, doesn't have connections to Big Pharma?
edit on 7-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Speaking of logical fallacies, this is known as the affirming the consequent fallacy. It also conviniently avoids you having to actually present scientific evidence so it's all good, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

NavyDoc

AmenStop

NavyDoc

NavyDoc

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

• aluminum hydroxide
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• hydrolized gelatin
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• potassium diphosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• thimerosal (mercury)

Nitrite and nitrate
Platiunim and Copper.

I see now your confused mind is making you see hysteria everywhere. When a list of adjuvant compounds looks to you like a something posted in hysteria then your ability to make real observations is seriously in question. I never said any thing was "scary" Only you my friend keep saying words are scary,

You said
"Here is a scary list of chemical compounds."

Now you say
"Big words don't scare me"

So were you confused the first time you spoke and said here is a list of scary words? if so have you been so confused in all of your posts?

it seems you dont even know what you are saying, you say one thing, then say oh thats not what I meant...

I mean if you can not even communicate what it is in your mind that you would like to, that is proof that your toxic body is creating confusion, and as we all know confusion leads to fear.
edit on 7-1-2014 by AmenStop because: my spelling sucks.lol

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

My uncle was 2 when he got the measles. He was a bright talkative child. The measles nearly killed him and ended up taking his hearing permanently. No implant can ever "fix" his hearing. He is permanently deaf.

When you don't vaccinate you are taking a chance that this or worse will happen to your child when they get a "childhood" disease.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
As a mortician and someone who also runs an anti obesity program. This is the local medical center I send people to.

www.holisticmedicalcentre.co.nz...

Dr Glenn Twentyman is the guy I have been working with for years with people who can not normally afford our advice .

Most of their Doctors get ongoing threats and harassment from officialdom. Some crack under the pressure. I know of an unrelated Dr in the same field who committed suicide. Someone I knew for over 7 years.

So for me this argument is personal , real and ongoing. Not some school level debate where you get to run away to your Mum afterwards.

I see the same kind of arrogance and bully tactics being reflected in some anti vac posters. Stop kidding yourself you are helping anyone. You are defending your own ego using scare mongering tactics. It is pathetic and harmful.

You are NOT ON THE SIDE OF GOOD.

I hope you dont think that ignoring the proven science is arrogant, if so I think a long look in the mirror may do you some good.

good and evil huh, thats your play? I am on the side of knowing what is being injected into my body and the body of my family and being the one who makes the decision on whether it is going in or not.

It seems what you are saying is its good to use junk science with no double blind studies. or maybe you think just a little mercury in the system will be OK? Oh I meant squalene, oh no I meant Aluminium.......

You see once your mind is clear, you stop being afraid and can start to actually understand the world around you.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

NavyDoc

AmenStop

NavyDoc

NavyDoc

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

• aluminum hydroxide
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• hydrolized gelatin
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• potassium diphosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• thimerosal (mercury)

Nitrite and nitrate
Platiunim and Copper.

Ok so they may not go straight to jail, but they will loose their license.... its a tricky thing truth.

The FDA banned vitamin B17 years ago
Actually in the 1980's when World Without Cancer was published

Although it is banned, it is not illegal

You Ask: What's the Difference

What it means is that ~ If any hospital uses laetrile the law says that they jeopardize any grants from the government as well as any monies from Medicaid and other hospital insurance originating from the government. Since nearly all of hospital revenues come from patient insurance, not one hospital in the U.S. will take the chance and use any banned substance including, Amygdalin (also called vitamin B17 and Laetrile.)

Any Doctor that wants to use the substance from apricot pits, must have their patient fill out a form and then the doctor must submit the form to the FDA... Again, doctors don't want to get involved in this and would rather keep their names off of the FDA lists. Additionally, the doctor's malpractice insurance will not be valid if they prescribe laetrile (B17, amygdalin) to a patient. The Americcan Medical Association (AMA) treats any Doctor that prescribes laetrile to be a renegade (traitorous) and that he has violated the AMA's membership policies and will be subject to membership termination. Therefore any Doctor that prescribes laetrile may destroy his carreer as a Doctor.

Any individual that sells laetrile must not claim that it does anything in his place of business. Many health food stores in the past were raided and had to give up their supplies of B17 because the B17 was near books that claimed that the B17 was the answer to cancer...In other words the books were near the B17 in the stores and was therefore considered "labeling" which is a term used by the FDA. Labeling according to the FDA is against the law and can be prosecuted.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

If you not on the " all vacs are bad for you."

Or " all vacs are good for you ".... teams. Then the message was not directed at you.

I was specifically talking to the fanatics who have some misdirected belief they are "right" .

Go look at yourself in the mirror comment ...... Sorry too busy actually helping people. You know. Good old fashioned hands on hard work. I have only been on duty for 1 hr 30 mins. And already helped 3 people with MD exercise. For free.

You want to step up. Or sit behind your desk "just protecting your own".

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by DJW001

BS, and more BS... It seems like you guys here are full of it...

Getting the flu and almost dying isn't a 'mild' reaction... Jesus Christ I'm done with the people riding the coat tails of Big Pharma...

Did their diarrhea get so bad that they needed saline infusions? No? Then they didn't "almost die," did they? As for "riding the coat tails of Big Pharma," I am the only one on this thread who has leveled verifiable charges against the pharmaceutical industry. Big Pharma loves it when Anti-Vax loudmouths distract from the real issues. Please re-read what I wrote here.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ayana
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Technically, the more time a virus spends inside someone is more time it has chance to mutate. And if it mutates, the vaccination becomes useless. Look at my BCG. Probably wouldn't protect me against TB now if I encountered it.

The point people are trying to get across is not that you, personally, don't have free choice, but that of herd immunity. In which the thing they have been vaccinated against is less likely to change and render their immunity, well, pointless.

Everyone should get to choose their own destiny. But that doesn't stop me bugging my boyfriend to get his jabs he missed out on while a child in order to protect any kids we have in future.
if only we all lived in a world where nothing ever changed. Whatever "it" is, it will clearly by your own admission continue to mutate regardless of weather we vaccinate or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
reply to post by AmenStop

If you not on the " all vacs are bad for you."

Or " all vacs are good for you ".... teams. Then the message was not directed at you.

I was specifically talking to the fanatics who have some misdirected belief they are "right" .

Go look at yourself in the mirror comment ...... Sorry too busy actually helping people. You know. Good old fashioned hands on hard work. I have only been on duty for 1 hr 30 mins. And already helped 3 people with MD exercise. For free.

You want to step up. Or sit behind your desk "just protecting your own".

Fair enough, I felt as if that was directed at me and since you are saying its not, then I take you at your word. I do not say that everything is bad or good, that as you said is the problem. People just blindly injecting or now inhaling things because they are told they should, and its good for them, without looking into it themselves.

If you have done your research and decide you want to take something, all the power to you. I may decide I do not want to take it, as long as you are not trying to force something on me or my family I will respect you. I will even stand up for you and defend you and your rights.

exercise, good food, clean air, and sunlight can work wonders. I am happy to hear you are helping others on that path.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join