It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

My 4 word reply to your tantrum.

REBEL WITHOUT A CLUE

As for me. I have innovated and invented a number of devices / systems that are used in my field. That help other people less fortunate than me. And yes I appreciate other people efforts and work hard to repay the world in return.

Come back to me when you even get close to that. Until then, I grade you as a "user".

Your right to choose..... Depends. Does a mentally disabled teenage female with a serious genetic disorder have the "right" to get pregnant.

I personally think rights that effect other people should be earned. Not given to all people. Because the harsh truth is. We are not all equal.

Real world example I see approx twice a month that directly relates to "rights" and "ignorance" .......

You are a parent. One of your children die. You want the service to be in 10 days time, ( so preservation in a professionals opinion is necessary. As decomp is well set in after 48hrs ).

Despite this recommendation , I have had people say they don't want an embalm to be done. They enforce their "right" to say no.

But then demand an open casket on the day.

One decomposed body is what they get when they "demand the casket be opened ". Then they freak out and blame everyone else. And all the family members who traveled far and wide get very upset.

Now decomposition is universal to all organic matter. The parent has spent their entire life witnessing this all around them. Everyone that cooks knows how fast meat goes off on a bench top at room temperature. This is not a technical matter. More general knowledge.

But you throw in emotion. And a whole group of peoples ability to reason around a rock solid fact of nature, simply disappears. They become a group of mindless idiots who also cant even take responsibility for their own "decisions".

Sorry. But I see the effect of peoples "right to choose" all the time. It is not the utopia you think it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

thedeadtruth

My 4 word reply to your tantrum.

REBEL WITHOUT A CLUE
It's not a tantrum and it's certainly not a tantrum just because you are treating me like a child.

As for me. I have innovated and invented a number of devices / systems that are used in my field. That help other people less fortunate than me. And yes I appreciate other people efforts and work hard to repay the world in return.

Come back to me when you even get close to that. Until then, I grade you as a "user".
Nice deflection however, You rely upon upon use the fruits of other peoples labour in your every day life just like the rest of us. So you invented something. whoopee. So have I.

Your right to choose..... Depends. Does a mentally disabled teenage female with a serious genetic disorder have the "right" to get pregnant.
Are you suggesting that I am a " mentally disabled teenage female with a serious genetic disorder?"

I personally think rights that effect other people should be earned. Not given to all people. Because the harsh truth is. We are not all equal.
Thankyou for sharing you view on elitism, eugenics and bigotry. I'm sure that with a little more persistence you will be able to reach your goal become the all controlling all father. Like Hitler.

Real world example I see approx twice a month that directly relates to "rights" and "ignorance" .......

You are a parent. One of your children die. You want the service to be in 10 days time, ( so preservation in a professionals opinion is necessary. As decomp is well set in after 48hrs ).

Despite this recommendation , I have had people say they don't want an embalm to be done. They enforce their "right" to say no.

But then demand an open casket on the day.

One decomposed body is what they get when they "demand the casket be opened ". Then they freak out and blame everyone else. And all the family members who traveled far and wide get very upset.
That sounds like a regular tragedy. I'm glad you are evolved enough on these occasions to let people experience the result of their decisions so that they may learn from their choices and hopefully grow a little.

Now decomposition is universal to all organic matter. The parent has spent their entire life witnessing this all around them. Everyone that cooks knows how fast meat goes off on a bench top at room temperature. This is not a technical matter. More general knowledge.

But you throw in emotion. And a whole group of peoples ability to reason around a rock solid fact of nature, simply disappears. They become a group of mindless idiots who also cant even take responsibility for their own "decisions".
I am not one of them. If you are unable to deal with what is a common occurrence in your chosen profession... Then perhaps you are unsuited for your field of work. Hmmm That would seem to be a rather poor employment choice for you to have made. You know. If it bugs you that much, here's some free advice. GET ANOTHER JOB!

Sorry. But I see the effect of peoples "right to choose" all the time. It is not the utopia you think it is.

How odd. And here I was thinking that with lived in a perfect world. You know?!? The world would be a better place we would just let YOU rule it!

What should I have for dinner? I can't make that choice for myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You missed my points.

But that was ok. I was not expecting much.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You do realize that every object you use. You are trusting the person who made it was smarter than you.

In fact I would like you to list one decision in your life you actually make without the help of someone else.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

thedeadtruth

You do realize that every object you use. You are trusting the person who made it was smarter than you.

In fact I would like you to list one decision in your life you actually make without the help of someone else.

Aaaaand we are now so far off track that this has not a damn thing to do with the OP. If you would like to continue your belittling tirade why don't you just send me a PM so that no one else has to see this rubbish?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Dude if your all that and a bag of chips. Why didn't you show up at VT in Pukekohe when you were asked to come. Your VT machines were causing hip and knee pains for a LOT of people. You didn't EVEN come to help out your customers. Vt Pukekohe closed it's doors a few months later.

I know where you went wrong with your VT machines if you like I can help you redesign them.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No. It is not off topic.

The topic itself was brought about by parents pretending to be educated and critical thinkers in regards to their children's health.

5 mins with most people who claim to be smart enough to make this decision. Is enough to blow that illusion wide open.

As i demonstrated on this forum, when asked to prove it. They run away or fail. Falling back on other peoples efforts for their "rights"

Think about this...... The people who fought for your freedom took orders.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

VT in Pukekohe is still open. Same machines , just better trainers. Educate yourself.

For a while there we had an owner who was too lazy and greedy to make the staff actually follow the program. Zero discipline.

As I said. You cant make some people smart. They are pretenders.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I don't remember this forum having dick to do with your parents you egotistical prick. Answer ONE question that has been put to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

thedeadtruth

VT in Pukekohe is still open. Same machines , just better trainers. Educate yourself.

For a while there we had an owner who was too lazy and greedy to make the staff actually follow the program. Zero discipline.

As I said. You cant make some people smart. They are pretenders.

Bull#. You blame the trainers when the real problem was your rubbish machinery.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I know people who trained at VT in PUKE and suffered significant injuries from your rubbish bull# machinery. Your not even qualified to comment on # in this FORUM..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. .!.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I would also like to add. I have people on the other side of the world who have never even meet me. That can follow my work to the letter.

They have read everything I ever wrote.

But I have equally trained people who have a bad attitude. They are the "instant experts". And they suck and hurt people. Just like any other instant expert in any other discipline.

edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I'm surprised the you can drag yourself away from scamming innocent people long enough to reply to my posts. Stop blaming other people for your fusk ups. Cock.

Both myself and the missus have BOTH me you. You haven't changed a bit.

No wonder your parents tossed you into the trash.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I've been to some of those Tangi's your complaining about you bold faced LIAR!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Getting a bit worked up there mate.

Thankyou for making my point for me. As you get emotional, all facts and logic go out the window. Looking to blame someone , or something else.

I have proof my work is safe. I have Physios, Doctors and Osteopaths that follow my work. But your opinion and stories trumps these experts , right ?

Again. Right on topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

thedeadtruth

Getting a bit worked up there mate.

Thankyou for making my point for me. As you get emotional, all facts and logic go out the window. Looking to blame someone , or something else.

I have proof my work is safe. I have Physios, Doctors and Osteopaths that follow my work. But your opinion and stories trumps these experts , right ?

Again. Right on topic.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA... I know how you got your body. You used to train with my little brother. It didn't have # to do with hard work OR your crappy machinery. I know people that have been advised by their DOCTORS not to use Vibre Train because of the health risks that it poses.
edit on 9/1/2014 by hudsonhawk69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

hudsonhawk69

You care to elaborate ? As I do not do Maori work. I specialize in long term cases. 3 days is not long term. Again you show your ignorance on a topic you claim to know about.

You are not doing your cause any good. You are coming off half cocked and desperate.

Again. This is the cause of this topic. Mixing up myth with cherry picked facts to create the illusion of education.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

thedeadtruth

hudsonhawk69

Again. This is the cause of this topic. Mixing up myth with cherry picked facts to create the illusion of education.
Yes. And your so good at doing that. Go on. Answer one question that has posed to you. You haven't answered one yet. You just keep avoiding the questions because, let's face it. Do you have a SINGLE medical qualification to your name?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I stopped all conventional training 8 years ago.

I am now 45 , 73kg and 12% body fat. All the body parts I broke sprinting and lifting weights are now fixed. All my mates who could not evolve, are broken beyond repair.

I walk the walk and talk the talk. It gives me my confidence. I am educated by experience and a willingness to be better. Not silly fears or stories.

Proof is in the pudding. Right ?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You have not asked any questions ?

Medical qualifications . What are you on about ?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join