It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Imma stay ignorant and deny science.

I'm sorry, I must have blacked out when you showed the science that proves chemtrails are real, no wait that hasn't happened.

Also what science am I denying exactly?

On another note how is that debunking coming along?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I think I have got it all figured out people. tsurfer is a chem-plane pilot, and Phage is in the back of the aircraft manually switching chem-tanks. It all makes sense now.
~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I think I have got it all figured out people. tsurfer is a chem-plane pilot, and Phage is in the back of the aircraft manually switching chem-tanks. It all makes sense now.

Looks like someone has been paying attention...

And why would we have to do it manually, don't chemtrail planes have automatic tank switch controls?

Because it does on my plane...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Battle of Briton 1940
B17 Bomber on bomb run over Germany 1943

Hmmmm... chemtrails or normal contrails from the 1940's? Someone on another forum said only Jets leave contrails but as you can see WW2 the sky was filled with them!

edit on 28-12-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well, Phage made you bring him along because he is a control freak, and he's an old school, hands on kind of guy.
~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Aint nobody forcing you to believe. Believe what you want. Imma stay ignorant and deny science.

And here is the thing. You are believing first, then scrambling desperately to find proof that fits your belief, while we reserve judgement until proof is found. Which option seems more prudent?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

wulff
B17 Bomber on bomb run over Germany 1943

snip

Hmmmm... chemtrails or normal contrails from the 1940's? Someone on another forum said only Jets leave contrails but as you can see WW2 the sky was filled with them!

The bombs were just a cover - Germany actually succumbed to mass chemtrailing!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Besides that, if it were soooooo busy, how come flights stopped at around 4 pm that day? There were no flights, traveling in this direction on the 26th or the 27th, either.

Really? Seriously, or are you just making it up? A lesson for you. You will be surprised just how many aircraft that you miss due no contrails being produced. The reality of it is that the flight didn't stop around 4pm that day and neither did the flights on the 26th or 27th.

Watch the flights through the end of 25th into the 26th.

December 25th Flight Radar from 2345 GMT

December 26th Flight Radar from 1900 GMT

December 27th Flight Radar from 1900 GMT

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OK all you nay-Sayers...

Search term = pilots film chemtrails

Then you take your pick

If you take the trouble to view one of the vids look closely when the chemtrails switch on, it sure as he'll is not coming from engine cowlings

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Shuftystick
OK all you nay-Sayers...

Then you take your pick

If you take the trouble to view one of the vids look closely when the chemtrails switch on, it sure as he'll is not coming from engine cowlings

I'm not sure which video you mean exactly, but "aerodynamic contrails" are a common phenomenon where the aerodynamic surfaces of a plane (the wings and even the shape of the fuselage) can compress the humid air enough for the moisture in the air to condense out of it, forming a contrail.

In a regular contrail, the engines can compress (and heat) the moist air that was sucked in through the intake enough so that the moisture condenses out of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

OK all you nay-Sayers...

Then you take your pick

Here are a few I picked...

These weren't the ones you were talking about are they?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Can't argue against that...

Best example of chemtrail debunking I have seen and based on fact as well

However, what causes aerodynamic or regular contrails to spread and remain visible for much longer than they used to, has the wind stopped blowing up there?

So I had a look at contrailscience.com and I accept the debunking theories...

ATS = Intelligent Debate

Thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

ATS = Intelligent Debate

Thank you

Anytime...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Shuftystick
OK all you nay-Sayers...

Then you take your pick

I love how the terminally duped seem to think we haven't already seen these videos. How quaint

FYI, it's all about pressure. The jet contrail is the result of moisture from depressurised air (aft of the engine) condensing and freezing, aerodynamic contrails are the moisture condensed out of the depressurised air passing over and behind the wing. There is nothing hard or mysterious about it. Open a can of cola and witness the wisp of vapour as the pressure inside the can is released.
edit on 1-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Shuftystick

However, what causes aerodynamic or regular contrails to spread and remain visible for much longer than they used to, has the wind stopped blowing up there?

Aerodynamic contrails don't tend to remain for more that a few seconds, which is plenty of time for a jet doing 600mph to to fill a video screen as in those videos.

The idea that jet contrails linger and spread more than the used to is a misnomer. Where contrails were created in the past in "persistence conditions" they ALWAYS lingered and spread exactly the same as it is weather related.

What you WILL see different however is that the vast majority of civil aircraft today are powered by HBPR engines in which, depending on engine size, anything from 50% on smaller types to 90%, on jumbos, of the air drawn in through the front fan is simply compressed and ejected without burning, like a big ducted fan, and it is this plus the water content from the combusted part that goes through the central core (typically 1.2t for every 1t of fuel used) that means such vast contrails are created.

In previous years turbojets and turboprops were also widely used commercially and these aircraft tended to fly lower too, resulting in fewer contrails. This is also without looking at the sheer numbers of aircraft compared with past decades.so you see, the trails aren't behaving differently, more of them are being made in more different spheres of aviation that in the past.

One other thing to consider, a HBPR engine with a 90% bypass ratio derives most of its thrust from "clean" air, compared to an equivalent turbojet which used fuel and combustion on the whole lot.

If you do want to talk more about the different elements of this very compressed explanation I would be happy to.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Best example of chemtrail debunking I have seen and based on fact as well

Here is another good way to weed the BS with youtube videos...

If the video you are watching is in any way related with the name TankerEnemy I would pass it by as his videos are never based on anything close to being facts.

Plus his videos are not very welcome here.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Terminally duped - well with a bit of luck and observation from the mods your ill-mannered post will be removed...

Had I not worked around and in a variety of civil and military aircraft over my career I might accept a theory that I did not know much about engines, jet or otherwise.

Oh, how I love those that open their mouth and then put their feet in it.

If the power above wanted you to talk out of your rear your mouth would be placed there!

2 posts before your insult was proof that at least some of us on here are awake, observant and open to debate and acknowledge someone who knows what they are talking about and is able to present that knowledge in a reasonable way. I am sure any audience that you might have would pay more attention to your obvious technical knowledge, it's your delivery that leaves a lot to be desired.

Thank you for your OTT technical diatribe however, it was an insight into the culture of Rotherham, home of The Chuckle Brothers...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why do the same 5 or 6 people post in EVERY SINGLE "chemtrail" thread on ATS? Don't you people have lives? It's really not that serious. Oh wait, i forgot. It's your "job".

You're really not debunking anything with your photoshopped black and white photos, either. There is a difference between CONDENSATION Trails and CHEMICAL Trails. Too bad you can't seem to figure it out. I snapped a few pics from yesterday, and guess what? Nothing to report about because they left normal condensation trails. I wonder why the condensation didn't "persist" for the entire day. Not enough "moisture" in the air?

Your trolling alone, regarding this topic, should be proof enough!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Intelligent debate? lol You've been here for a little over a week. You don't even know the players in this game. Debate? This is no debate. This is a BS discussion filled with the same ole rhetoric, from the same ole characters. Nothing new really. They ARE, however, GOOD at what they do; which is misinform!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

waynos
reply to post by WonderBoi

The photos of trails are all well and good, but you are just guessing and making up your own explanations for the rest.

Instead of just snapping away at contrails maybe you could do something like this;

First, here's a plane leaving a long trail;

Sorry! That's not even close to being the same type of trail. As you can see, or not, the trails being left behind in my pic are much thicker and much longer.

Your pic illustrates what SHOULD BE happening. My pic demonstrates what is happening. The trails in your pic dissipated. The trails in my pic stayed around, for the entire day. And you say that's frozen jet exhaust? Frozen pollution, aka "persisting contrails"? lol

And someone actually said this was an "intelligent" debate? I guess???

edit on 1-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join