It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by WonderBoi

Where is the science which demonstrates that the flights increased rainfall?

And you still haven't explained what cloud seeding has to do with your "chemtrail" pictures.

edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
You're a grown man, figure it out. I'm tired of constantly playing baby games with you, specifically Phage. You don't come here to "enlighten" people or share knowledge. Nah, you come to destroy a thread, by filling it up with quotes that you cut and paste. For me, "chemtrails" are nothing more than them seeding the clouds. Not much of a "conspiracy", yet. Unless, of course, you'd like to fit it in with Monsanto and GMO seeds.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Moisture is in the air, at all times, Phage. Clouds aren't needed. They only need moisture. The particles they disperse, via airplanes, attracts the water particles, in the atmosphere; causing them to gather and form clouds.

And what exactly is this chemical they disperse?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Moisture is in the air, at all times, Phage. Clouds aren't needed. They only need moisture.

You haven't provided any evidence of that. Your source says clouds are needed.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I could debunk ANY one of your links, that usually end in .gov Anything can be "debunked" on the internet because some people are too lazy to do their own research. Funny thing is....i've used GOVERNMENT scientists to back my claims....not Alex Jones. Yet, you're still in this state --->

And the persistent contrail theory is LAUGHABLE.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

But under what conditions would a chemtrail be visible? And why? That's the real question.

Think about it ....

Yes...good questions and good advice. Today, chemtrailing has taken on new, invisible dimensions. Most cirrus is too thin to see. There are, however, instruments in place to measure its' depth. Our only clue, optically, is that the sky looks kind of gray and the stars at night are occluded. There are halos around the moon and the sun glares white.

Climate change, also, is telling.

Another generation, though, if this goes on, will no longer remember anything different.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

For me, "chemtrails" are nothing more than them seeding the clouds. Not much of a "conspiracy", yet. Unless, of course, you'd like to fit it in with Monsanto and GMO seeds.

Are these the seeds you are talking about?

amazingdiscoveries.org...

And what exactly does that have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Wow. I would hate to see how it is in your house when you 7 year old daughter takes 3rd grade science. She's gonna think you are an idiot.

Cloud seeding is real. Ask anyone here and we all agree. So you can step back and relax that chest Tarzan. The fact is, cloud seeding is done at fairly low altitudes. The kind where rain clouds are usually at. If you don't believe me, you can make the supreme effort and call weather modification inc. and ask them all about it. If you act like you have some sense, you may get a nice person to tell you all about it.

Contrails that persist are really long white lines in the sky. The look like clouds.

And judging by the sheer number of them on any given day, you would think these bunch of boneheads would spend the tiny bit of time it takes to identify the planes doing it and prove it's either real, or perhaps they were just believing in flying unicorns again. You don't have to live your life in a haze of stupidity and ignorance. I swear, it's very possible to do a tiny bit of legwork and learn new things.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I could debunk ANY one of your links, that usually end in .gov Anything can be "debunked" on the internet because some people are too lazy to do their own research. Funny thing is....i've used GOVERNMENT scientists to back my claims....not Alex Jones. Yet, you're still in this state ---

Then by all means please do, and I will wait patiently while you do this.

Good Luck...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Just for the record: what constitutes fact and evidence, AND, what makes your sources more credible?

I asked you that question a while back and am still awaiting a reply. You are throwing T&C violations around like confetti in your increasingly desperate attempts to avoid the subject matter and quotes that are not sourced are utterly worthless, as if you didn't know.

If you are unable to debate the topic you started, just admit it.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ok....let's play: "Common Sense".

If there's moisture in the air, and i add a chemical to the air that will attract that moisture, wouldn't that form a cloud, considering that a cloud is nothing more than gathered water? Now, if i add another chemical, to the cloud i just formed, that disperses those molecules that gathered, would it not rain?

Air contains water vapor and the amount of water in a given mass of dry air, known as the mixing ratio, is measured in grams of water per kilogram of dry air (g/kg). The amount of moisture in air is also commonly reported as relative humidity; which is the percentage of the total water vapor air can hold at a particular air temperature. How much water vapor a parcel of air can contain before it becomes saturated (100% relative humidity) and forms into a cloud (a group of visible and tiny water and ice particles suspended above the Earth's surface) depends on its temperature. Warmer air can contain more water vapor than cooler air before becoming saturated. Therefore, one way to saturate a parcel of air is to cool it. The dew point is the temperature to which a parcel must be cooled in order to become saturated. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Most cirrus is too thin to see.

If you can't see them then how do you know they are there?

There are, however, instruments in place to measure its' depth.

I would love to see these instruments you speak of, how about a link for that?

There are halos around the moon and the sun glares white.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If there's moisture in the air, and i add a chemical to the air that will attract that moisture

Nice idea. Got a source?

If that were true, why make clouds up in the sky in order to get water? Why not do it right where the water is needed? On the ground?

Did you miss that part about condensation in your quote?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by Phage

There are a number of conditions that need to come together, perfectly, for a contrail to persist. Persistence of, perhaps, 15 minutes, is the result. But you already know this, I think??!!

Source for that 15 minute claim? Also, how can cirrus clouds last longer than 15 minutes if contrails can't?

Grid lines, contrails that persist for hours and hours and hours, merging to cover an entire sky: this is a circumstance that the government would like the public to consider normal but it is not normal. It is, in fact, impossible. There are other factors at work here. The observations won't be denied. The official explanation has, so far, been a shell game.

Can you explain how commercial air traffic can function without operating in a grid pattern? What about my own observation thread where I tracked scheduled passenger flights leaving a grid, if it's not normal?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

waynos
How come believers post pictures that are ONLY of trails and expect everyone to believe it is spraying when stuff like this is so easy it took me five minutes? Hmmm?

Well, if they actually investigated the plane like you have shown them, it would totally destroy their silly conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah, all that would be cool...if there was normal air traffic, 'round my parts. Nah, it's a once a month visit. Sometimes, twice a month. I've even done the flight aware thing, when it's happened and not 1 flight was shown, flying around here, during those flights. So, you tell me? I've been researching this thing, for a few years now, checking both sides of the debate. And the only conclusion i can come up with, is weather modification. But, it could also be for our wireless communication world. I don't deny the possibilities, like you all do.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So, you tell me? I've been researching this thing, for a few years now, checking both sides of the debate.

And yet you still insist that cloud seeding are chemtrails... Amazing.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't deny the possibilities, like you all do.

Nobody denies the possibility, but we do deny the persistent contrail is a chemtrail without evidence to show otherwise.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Phage

If there's moisture in the air, and i add a chemical to the air that will attract that moisture

Nice idea. Got a source?
I thought you were Mr. Reliable when it came to "science". lmfao

Hygroscopy
is the ability of a substance to attract and hold water molecules from the surrounding environment. This is achieved through either absorption or adsorption with the absorbing or adsorbing material becoming physically "changed" somewhat, by an increase in volume, stickiness, or other physical characteristic of the material, as water molecules become "suspended" between the material's molecules in the process.
Here's the part i found most interesting.

Hygroscopic substances include cellulose fibers (such as cotton and paper), sugar, caramel, honey, glycerol, ethanol, methanol, diesel fuel, sulfuric acid, methamphetamine, many fertilizer chemicals, many SALTS (including table salt), and a wide variety of other substances.
I'm pretty sure salt from the Pacific Ocean achieves that process.

My ideas aren't so crazy, are they? They're actually science based. You'd know that if you did some RESEARCH!

Cheers.....I'M OUT!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A lot of salty rain falling in your neighborhood?
You might want look at hygroscopy in a bit more depth, like how much moisture a particular particle can actually adsorb by weight. Then think about that "weight" part.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Aint nobody forcing you to believe. Believe what you want. Imma stay ignorant and deny science.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join