It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Real science, as has been demonstrated, you flip off; while saying: "that's not science". Deny Ignorance friend. Deny it! Don't embrace. Denyyyyyyy. lol

Again, put down the meteorology books and pick up a chemistry book. Get edumacated. Your knowledge seems to be a little lopsided.

Just a quick question here...

Is meteorology not a science?

Meteorology is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the atmosphere. Studies in the field stretch back millennia, though significant progress in meteorology did not occur until the 18th century. The 19th century saw breakthroughs occur after observing networks developed across several countries. After the development of the computer in the latter half of the 20th century, breakthroughs in weather forecasting were achieved.
Meteorological phenomena are observable weather events which illuminate, and are explained by the science of meteorology. Those events are bound by the variables that exist in Earth's atmosphere; temperature, air pressure, water vapor, and the gradients and interactions of each variable, and how they change in time. Different spatial scales are studied to determine how systems on local, regional, and global levels impact weather and climatology.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you should pick up a meteorology book and engage in it's knowledge sometime.

And again what science am I flipping off, because that seems to be something you like accusing me of yet you refuse to show me where that is being done, why?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Clouds are the result of tiny little invisible molecules, stuck together. But you wouldn't know that because you're too busy naming them. lmfao
Clouds

In meteorology, a cloud is a visible mass of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere

Please get me your supervisor's supervisor.

edit on 1-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Shuftystick
reply to post by waynos

OK then, will accept that at total face value.

Ok, we'll draw a line under it, no more sheep talk either, unless provoked

Back to your undoubted experience and knowledge, do chemtrails exist then?

For such a simple question, I could give a really complex answer, but for the purposes of this post I will stick to 'maybe ' but am always happy to expand if you want to know my POV.(cos I thought I'd condensed a post you called a diatribe and don't want to put you off)

I suppose we need to go back to the Agent Orange experience in Vietnam or the old bi-plane crop dusters of yore. The technology to do the deed obviously exists and is used every day for crop spraying and "silver" spraying to promote precipitation in arid areas.

Yes there are many possibilities, not to mention the GE proposals that genuinely do exist, but these all serve to convince me that the contrail watchers are not so much believing in something that isn't real, but looking the wrong way. As it were, there IS no smoke without fire, but smoke is not steam and they are all watching the kettle for proof.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Clouds are the result of tiny little invisible molecules, stuck together. But you wouldn't know that because you're too busy naming them. lmfao

So to you a cloud is just a cloud?

I would love to take credit for naming clouds, but that has already been done.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

edit on 1-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Shuftystick
reply to post by waynos

OK then, will accept that at total face value.

Back to your undoubted experience and knowledge, do chemtrails exist then?

I suppose we need to go back to the Agent Orange experience in Vietnam or the old bi-plane crop dusters of yore. The technology to do the deed obviously exists and is used every day for crop spraying and "silver" spraying to promote precipitation in arid areas.

The agent orange, the corexit, sure, we have the ability to spray stuff out of planes. They even have planes that smoke for sky writing. But the main discussion is about those white lines that form behind planes way up in the sky. SCIENCE has shown that airplanes can and do leave persistent contrails given the correct conditions. And since those lines usually form ahead of storm systems, it all seems to point to contrails. Since there is no evidence that "they" are spraying anything, or that there are planes set up to spray, or that some company loads chemicals on planes before they take off, it's the "debunkers" position that those lines in the sky are most likely contrails.

The chemtrail pushers seem to ignore all the facts that explain contrails in favor of the fantastic, with no proof whatsoever. NONE. Then they act smug like they are the ones who have some great knowledge.

It's no so much "could chemtrails exist", sure they could, but it's more likely that they don't. Also, there is no proof that if someone was spraying something, that it could be seen with the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Aren't you the one watching the kettle for "proof"? Waiting for the masters to tell you, "hey, we now own the weather, the seeds and the land. Now, we own you!" buuuahahahahaha (evil laugh)

By the time the government reveals their plans, guess what? It will be too late! As a matter of fact, it's already too late!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Please get me your supervisor's supervisor.

Sure, but he will tell you the same thing, as he goes by scientific evidence that can be tested for accuracy and not the same old " I just have to look up to see the difference " type of science which you seem to embrace.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yea, because they are all the same.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't read a book. EVER.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

By the time the government reveals their plans, guess what? It will be too late! As a matter of fact, it's already too late!!!!

Let's look at that for a second shall we?

Now the chemtrail fantasy has been going on since the early to mid 90's and are supposedly doing this globally correct?

Well then why has not one person been able to find a spray plane, their place of origin, the contents of whats in these chemtrail planes and who manufactures these chemicals in almost twenty years?

A global conspiracy that has no evidence to even show minute traces that this is even happening, so how do you explain that?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Do you have any intention of writing a reply to my questions?

In addition, or instead if you prefer, how does a sprayed chemtrail spread across the sky without thinning out?

Why would it need to be visible at all?

Where is the extra material coming from after release from the aircraft?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't read a book. EVER.

Be damned you evil science books...Be damned.

Books never teach anybody anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Do you have any intention of writing a reply to my questions?

Yes, but it won't be on what you asked, as that would mean science is involved and we know how he feels about science.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

In addition, or instead if you prefer, how does a sprayed chemtrail spread across the sky without thinning out?

Now your asking something that may involve using real science...How dare you!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I gave you the answer, on page 9. You people are stuck on meteorology, when your nose should be stuck in chemistry. Meteorology should be discussed afterwards, not before.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by network dude

Don't read a book. EVER.

Be damned you evil science books...Be damned.

Books never teach anybody anything.
Again, i'll ask: DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHEMISTRY...or are your replies always 1 sided? If you don't know about atoms, molecules and stuff....not sure what to tell you. Maybe, you should lay off the public school "science" books and pick up a chemistry book. IDK???

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Science 101

Meteorology is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the atmosphere.

Atmosphere is a collection of gases that makes the Earth habitable.

Gas is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and plasma). A pure gas may be made up of individual atoms (e.g. a noble gas or atomic gas like neon), elemental molecules made from one type of atom (e.g. oxygen), or compound molecules made from a variety of atoms (e.g. carbon dioxide)

Like i said: Instead of studying "meteorology" you should be studying Chemistry, (a branch of physical science, is the study of the composition, structure, properties and change of matter. Chemistry is chiefly concerned with atoms and their interactions with other atoms - for example, the properties of the chemical bonds formed between atoms to create chemical compounds.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

As you show in your post, a basic understanding of chemistry is required to have a good understanding of meteorology -- i.e, there is a connection.

However, can you show examples of where some of the people trying to debunk the idea that "persistent contrails are always chemtrails" have shown a lack of understanding of chemistry?

Also, can you show me how your understanding of chemistry has led you to provide evidence for persistent contrails being chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No you didn't. But I'm sure you would if you could.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Well perhaps, we should scratch the silly theory people keep spewing that persisting contrails are caused by "approaching storm fronts"; considering that most of the weather that occurs on our planet happens below 15,000 feet. Weather

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Like i said: Instead of studying "meteorology" you should be studying Chemistry, (a branch of physical science, is the study of the composition, structure, properties and change of matter. Chemistry is chiefly concerned with atoms and their interactions with other atoms - for example, the properties of the chemical bonds formed between atoms to create chemical compounds.

And what makes you think I need to be studying chemistry, and how is this related to your own thread?

Let's try something shall we...

Show the evidence that proves the pics you took are chemtrails, and then you can worry about what I need to study later.

One thing at a time.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join