It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yawn...

Tantrum, toys out of pram,

Keyboard warrior

Time served does not mean any level of sensibility or decorum old chap, can't be a lady behaving like that?

Now, back to the debate, do chemtrails exist, I believe so, but as I have already stated and will repeat for the sake of clarity, what has been explained to me on here I accept and as a result have adapted my viewpoint, which I believe is what ATS is about?

edit on 1-1-2014 by Shuftystick because: Omitted words

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Why do the same 5 or 6 people post in EVERY SINGLE "chemtrail" thread on ATS? Don't you people have lives? It's really not that serious. Oh wait, i forgot. It's your "job".

How many times do we have to see this?

I sure am glad this forum is moderated so heavily.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

network dude

WonderBoi
Why do the same 5 or 6 people post in EVERY SINGLE "chemtrail" thread on ATS? Don't you people have lives? It's really not that serious. Oh wait, i forgot. It's your "job".

How many times do we have to see this?

I sure am glad this forum is moderated so heavily.

How many times to we have to see the same characters attached to the topic of "chemtrails". The same people claiming everyone else is "ignorant" to science. You guys don't even know the basics of science. You just cut, copy and paste. I mean, if you're gonna debate....give us something to debate with. Apparently, you don't understand certain elements to this "science" you proclaim. It's just the same ole blah-blah-blah. So, learn something about our planet, then come back and teach us your "science", regarding chemtrails.

Molecules

Most things around us are made of groups of atoms bonded together into packages called molecules. The atoms in a molecule are held together because they share or exchange electrons.

Molecules are made from atoms of one or more elements. Some molecules are made of only one type of atom. For instance, two oxygen atoms bond together to form O2, the part of the air that we need to breath to survive. Other molecules are very large. Protein molecules, for example, often contain hundreds of atoms.

Even large molecules are so small that you would not be able to see one molecule of a substance. But when thousands of molecules are together, they might look like a glass of water, a tree in the forest, or your computer screen, depending on what types of molecules they are.

Even if a soccer ball is sitting still, the molecules within it are moving all the time. They may be too small to see, but molecules are always moving and they will move faster as temperature increases.
Even if they were spraying a trail of WATER, that WATER is a chemical (H2O). But, they're not spraying water. They're spraying a chemical that either A) attracts water (hydrophilic) or B) repels water (hydrophobic).

Do you understand now??? That's basic science, friend. Like it or not!

Your crew keeps saying they're "normal persisting contrails". Yeah, persisting because of the chemical reaction going on between molecules, after a heavy dose of whatever it is they're spraying.

Maybe, you should put down the meteorology books and learn you something about Chemistry.

Chemistry is sometimes called "the central science" because it bridges other natural sciences like physics, geology and biology with each other. Chemistry is a branch of physical science but distinct from physics.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

Unfortunately banter is an alien concept in geek conspiracy world, I forgot that. Having left that remark with a smiley face that was clearly wasted, I gave you my serious reply and invited you to discuss it further if you wished. One thing that winds me up about these sites is that everyone is so po faced about things.

To me......to you.........

Eta, I can see you've only been here a week so the point of the comment would be utterly lost on you and, I admit, misdirected on my part. Still, nice that you can comment on my delivery after 1 post made in frustration out of thousands, Baaaaaaa.
edit on 1-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I never claimed it was the same sort of trail. My post had a different purpose which was to help YOU identify what YOU are looking at as I did in that post, the method was the point, not the picture.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There is a difference between CONDENSATION Trails and CHEMICAL Trails. Too bad you can't seem to figure it out.

Why is it you continually say that yet you keep posting pics of contrails?

Since you seem to think you know the difference please explain how you tell the difference just by looking up at them in the sky?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Back to the discussion at hand, which is chemtrails. Let's talk Bonding! Not between you and me because our chemical properties don't mix well. lol

A hydrogen atom attached to a relatively electronegative atom is a hydrogen bond donor. This electronegative atom is usually fluorine, oxygen, or nitrogen. An electronegative atom such as fluorine, oxygen, or nitrogen is a hydrogen bond acceptor, whether it is bonded to a hydrogen atom or not. An example of a hydrogen bond donor is ethanol, which has a hydrogen bonded to oxygen; an example of a hydrogen bond acceptor which does not have a hydrogen atom bonded to it is the oxygen atom on diethyl ether.
The answer to chemtrails that everyone has been searching for. They're just bonding things.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You just cut, copy and paste. I mean, if you're gonna debate....give us something to debate with.

Ironic isn't it?

You complain about copy and paste and then do exactly that...Amazing.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Even if they were spraying a trail of WATER, that WATER is a chemical (H2O).

Uh oh, you deployed the weakest chemtrail copout ever, absolute fail.

Why are you totally disinterested in identifying where the trails you are looking at are coming from? Whose hoax-pusher payroll are you on?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

WonderBoi
...Even if they were spraying a trail of WATER, that WATER is a chemical (H2O). But, they're not spraying water. They're spraying a chemical that either A) attracts water (hydrophilic) or B) repels water (hydrophobic).

Do you understand now??? That's basic science, friend. Like it or not!

Your crew keeps saying they're "normal persisting contrails". Yeah, persisting because of the chemical reaction going on between molecules, after a heavy dose of whatever it is they're spraying...

If you are saying that a persistent and spreading trail is the result of the jet engine causing moisture in the atmosphere to condense and freeze out of the atmosphere to create artificial clouds, and that those clouds are contributing to global dimming, AND that global dimming may be a problem, then I agree with you.

However, this is an unfortunate by-product of high-altitude jet flight, and the creation of these clouds are not the intentional reason for these jets to be there. It is simply what often naturally happens when a plane flies at altitude.

Saying that this is part of an intentional conspiracy to make clouds is like saying that people who drive automobiles are part of an intentional conspiracy to pump CO2 into the air.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The answer to chemtrails that everyone has been searching for. They're just bonding things.

So what exactly are they bonding since you know the answer to chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

There is a difference between CONDENSATION Trails and CHEMICAL Trails. Too bad you can't seem to figure it out.

Why is it you continually say that yet you keep posting pics of contrails?

Since you seem to think you know the difference please explain how you tell the difference just by looking up at them in the sky?
Because the trails BEHAVE differently. Seriously, what part don't you understand? Normal contrails dissipate almost immediately; as depicted in your photo. Chemtrails linger and GROW IN SIZE, throughout the entire day; as depicted in my photo. I've never seen a normal contrail, turn into big fluffy clouds. lol As a matter of fact, there's been quite a few planes, flying high above, leaving a "normal contrail" behind, today. And guess what??? Not a cloud in the sky afterwards.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

While you're on the science why can't contrails persist and grow into clouds, why do they have to dissipate immediately and why does this not apply to cirrus clouds? Could the fact there are no clouds and short trails be linked to weather conditions? If not, why not?

That's the core question to what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Because the trails BEHAVE differently. Seriously, what part don't you understand? Normal contrails dissipate almost immediately; as depicted in your photo.

Please watch and learn...

You just refuse to believe science don't you?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Because the trails BEHAVE differently.

How?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

WonderBoi
after a heavy dose of whatever it is they're spraying.

Yet you "know" they are spraying something.

You must be trolling. Nobody is this dumb on purpose. Unless.........you are working for the chemtrail pushers. That must be it. You are on the payroll to push the chemtrail theory on everyone.

How much do they pay you? Why do you post on all these threads? What is your mission?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I've never seen a normal contrail, turn into big fluffy clouds.

And you haven't seen a persistent contrail do that either, because they form cirrus not cumulus clouds.

See if you didn't deny science you would know that now wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

OK then, will accept that at total face value.

Back to your undoubted experience and knowledge, do chemtrails exist then?

I suppose we need to go back to the Agent Orange experience in Vietnam or the old bi-plane crop dusters of yore. The technology to do the deed obviously exists and is used every day for crop spraying and "silver" spraying to promote precipitation in arid areas.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Because the trails BEHAVE differently. Seriously, what part don't you understand? Normal contrails dissipate almost immediately; as depicted in your photo.

You just refuse to believe science don't you?
I'm not the one denying science, my friend. I don't need to watch your youtube videos, either. You only like science when it comes to ipods and video games. Real science, as has been demonstrated, you flip off; while saying: "that's not science". Deny Ignorance friend. Deny it! Don't embrace. Denyyyyyyy. lol

Again, put down the meteorology books and pick up a chemistry book. Get edumacated. Your knowledge seems to be a little lopsided.

What are they spraying? a whole lotta BS. They call it "fertilizer". lmfao

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

You can contact the KC-10 crew member at the following YT Channel link. He has already answered some questions on his videos. In the comments he reveals that he is a Flight Engineer and has hosted a chemtrail believer on a guided tour of his airbase.

This is the original spoof video that has been hi-jacked by some of the chemtrail community.

Another of the crew members videos showing close-ups of contrails being produced during refuelling.

Link to KC-10 Flight Engineers You Tube Channel

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join