It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

There is only the occassional rare contrail that, in freak instances, persists.

I would love to see the science behind this, so care to provide a link that shows it?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by WonderBoi

Here's your source: rense.com...

Rense.com is far from being a credible source, so let me guess you think What in the World are They Spraying is a documentary on chemtrails?

I really don't care what you consider "a credible source". To me, you're sources are bunk, as well. I know what i see. Plain and simple. It really doesn't matter what they're spraying. They're spraying, have admitted they're spraying, and have admitted why they're spraying. Therefore, nothing else needs to be known.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I really don't care what you consider "a credible source". To me, you're sources are bunk, as well. I know what i see. Plain and simple. It really doesn't matter what they're spraying. They're spraying, have admitted they're spraying, and have admitted why they're spraying. Therefore, nothing else needs to be known.

I forgot anything science based is bunk to you, because all you need are your eyes..

Now please show me where they admit to spraying and why they are spraying because that has yet to happen in the real world...only on the internet has that happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I forgot anything science based is bunk to you, because all you need are your eyes..

'mI spittin' science based stuff and you're the one here, debunking it. Stop the double speak. If anyone is flipping the bird to science, it's you.

The government still can't be honest about Area 51, or the moon landings, and you want them to tell us what they're doing right above us??? lmfao

Step away from the punch bowl.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Despicable!

All commercial aircraft should be banned from flying on the day that we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour! Especially in America, the land of the free ...... er, I mean, obsessed fanatics .....

You do realise the irony of objecting to commerical aircraft flying on Christmas Day?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

'mI spittin' science based stuff and you're the one here, debunking it. Stop the double speak. If anyone is flipping the bird to science, it's you.

Seriously, you can't be for real with a comment like that.

Please show me where I am debunking science based fact, because you have yet to provide any?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Now please show me where they admit to spraying and why they are spraying because that has yet to happen in the real world...only on the internet has that happened.
Does this constitute as "evidence" in your world of denial? This comes from a NASA scientist.
Now, before you start with your "they're just doing tests", non-sense....remember, you said

show me where they admit to spraying and why they are spraying because that has yet to happen in the real world
which i just did. It doesn't matter why...all that matters is that they ARE!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The government still can't be honest about Area 51, or the moon landings, and you want them to tell us what they're doing right above us??? lmfao

Do they acknowledge both are in fact real and do exist?

Area 51 has been acknowledged and the moon landing was monitored by more than just the US, so how are they not being honest about the two?

Is it because they aren't saying what you want them to say, or what you think they should say?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

When has the government EVER been honest? And you expect them to do so, now? Do you realize how much MONEY is gonna be made from these projects? Do you realize how Monsanto and their GMO seeds ties into this? There's much you don't know because you're too busy trying to debunk knowledge on ATS all day. Put both sides on the scale and weigh them. The conspiracy facts outweigh the so-called "truth".

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Does this constitute as "evidence" in your world of denial? This comes from a NASA scientist.

Sorry already debunked...and here is what they are talking about.

Good try but no that isn't even relevant to the chemtrail debate.

Here is a thread discussing it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There are a number of conditions that need to come together, perfectly, for a contrail to persist. Persistence of, perhaps, 15 minutes, is the result. But you already know this, I think??!!

Grid lines, contrails that persist for hours and hours and hours, merging to cover an entire sky: this is a circumstance that the government would like the public to consider normal but it is not normal. It is, in fact, impossible. There are other factors at work here. The observations won't be denied. The official explanation has, so far, been a shell game.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Does this constitute as "evidence" in your world of denial?

Where does that prove that what you call chemtrails are not contrails,

Where does that prove - as no-one has ever yet done - that any chemtrail would be visible from the ground? Except of they formed ice crystals in exactly the same way as normal jet engines.

Chemtrails may exist. There is no evidence that they are visible from the ground!!!!!!!!!!! If they are spraying anything you've been conned ..... Think about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

There's much you don't know because you're too busy trying to debunk knowledge on ATS all day. Put both sides on the scale and weigh them. The conspiracy facts outweigh the so-called "truth".

And what does that say for you, as you are here all day trying to prove something that doesn't have evidence to prove they exist?

And please I would love to see all this evidence that outweighs the truth?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's not relevant to you. Those that have ears to hear, see differently. I could post 1,000 links and you'd debunk everyone of them. But then, you post your links and call them "gospel". lmfao One minute you're crying the government isn't playing fair (wages, health care, etc...) but then, stick up for them, when it comes to their secret little, "mad-scientist" projects? You're seriously, confused. You don't know what side your on, or who the real enemy is. I'm not your enemy. I'm in the 99% class, JUST LIKE YOU!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

There are a number of conditions that need to come together, perfectly, for a contrail to persist.
Really? What are they? How "perfect"?

Persistence of, perhaps, 15 minutes, is the result
Do cirrus clouds persist outrageously?

It is, in fact, impossible.
Why? There was no high overcast before "chemtrails?" No cirrus decks before airplanes?

edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ

It doesn't mean that you shouldn't fly on that day, unless of course its a Sunday

Atheists, Pagans, Jews (unless its a Saturday), Muslims, Buddhists, Jedi Knights the list is endless, all can fly on Christmas Day

I don't believe God, whoever's God he or she is, cares too much about who flies when as long as they believe in him or her, and I doubt he or she worries if non~believers fly...

As for chemtrails, someone out there on ATS with a better ability than me can hopefully provide a link to the youtube videos made by commercial pilots showing chemtrails being made?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You walk around on ATS, like a know-it-all, when it comes to science...but then, you say....that's not science when it comes to this topic. Dude....what's your agenda???

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by Phage

There are a number of conditions that need to come together, perfectly, for a contrail to persist. Persistence of, perhaps, 15 minutes, is the result. But you already know this, I think??!!

Well, 5 seconds to 50 hours would be more accurate. But we all know that, don't we. Given all the hundreds of studies into contrails over the past few decades.

But under what conditions would a chemtrail be visible? And why? That's the real question.

Think about it ....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What science have you provided which:
1) Indicates that contrails cannot persist
2) Indicates that "chemtrails" are anything but persitent contrails

Come to think of it; what science have you presented at all?
edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Phage

What science have you provided which:
1) Indicates that contrails cannot persist
2) Indicates that "chemtrails" are anything but persitent contrails
Yes, i forgot, contrails persist for an entire day. Isn't cloud seeding a science? That's really what i'm don't get with you.

Can they or can they not make it rain, Phage???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join