It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no one to blame but YOU America…!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

There is a small percentage of people who also agree. A minority.
reply to post by beezzer

Our forefathers were a minority, and look what they got done. They knew full well not to keep the power to themselves. They knew of the corruption. They gave it to the people. WE THE PEOPLE! And what did WE end up doing with it? We used it, abused it, and put it up for sell to the highest bidder...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I agree, you should sit back and do nothing.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

There is hope for America, but only after a very high body count.
I would give my opinion, but I best keep it to myself. I don't want no one bashing down my door. Hell, even saying what I just said to you could get me in trouble. Is this the America we have to live in? Where we're all scared of what we might say on an internet forum?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I have read a lot of these post's and there all the same, full of ridicule and NO solutions...ever...it leads me to wonder what the people like you that rant without ever presenting a solution are really here for.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Blame? I paid cash money for MY front row seat at THIS FREAK SHOW.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Is there any hope for America? Simple answer - Nope.

This has been in the works for a long time and the elite have actively worked against the public in making them docile, in making them comfortable until it is too late. Social media, special interest groups, entertainment, education and other various means have been used to do this.

Now some of you who are educated, what are you going to do?

Educate the public? Hardly, most people only care about their entertainment and stuffing their faces....and they have completely bought into the government is 100% looking out for your best interest.
So what other options do you have? Vote them out? We all know that game is a done deal before the names are known. Fight the government? Well, good luck with fighting one of the most advanced military machines on earth....and when you lose the government is going to use you to further their domestic terrorist propaganda. Heck, even the Founding Fathers had 3%, you won't even have that. The internet is full of PATRIOT militia wannabes but when the metal hits the flesh they won't be around long. Form your own political group? The Tea Party and the Occupy movements were subverted before they could do any real damage.

So yes, in my mind the best bet is prepping. This dog and pony show won't last forever and don't you want some kind of hedge before it all goes to #? I know I do.

edit on 25-12-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

And all the vets will do what oh great and singular prophet? We will just forget our training our families and surrender?

Keep thinking that.I WANT you to.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

It escapes me why people don't understand that they (whatever group it is) under our democratic system do not have to control all of us, but only the majority of the ones that remains active and participant. You would think that heck if they do it why can't we work the system the same way for our interests, well the got there first and they now own the system you only get in if you adopt their views. This is so simple and works like painting by numbers that I'm always amazed how someone thinks that they can work from the inside to correct society especially as a sole individual... and as a group well look of what they made out of the occupy movement, organization is hard and has costs...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by MidnightTide

And all the vets will do what oh great and singular prophet? We will just forget our training our families and surrender?

Keep thinking that.I WANT you to.

So what is stopping you then? Come on then, if all the patriots / soldiers finally stood up for the constitution none of this would be happening.

I hear that crap all the time on the internet, isn't it time to put up or shut up?

I won't be holding my breathe....or hey, make sure to record your stand against SWAT as they come in to take your firearms. Will make for a riveting thread on ATS.

So if you have any viable ability to have a discussion then have a go, otherwise save the warrior speech, you're only going to win valuable ATS stars with that rhetoric.
edit on 26-12-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What do you want? A civil war?

you wish

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

While I found your post intriguing it has the same issue most posts like this do. It bitches about the lack of action but doesn't actually suggest any. I'm all for trying to prevent an issue and for decentralization of government and change, but how do you propose to make these changes. Using the current political system which is obviously curropt doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere. I'd march on something if I could or even riot if it seemed to have an goal that would make change occur. Have any suggestions? I haven't thought of a way to make change. I'm working on it, but I just can't figure it out. Who is truly responsible? Whose pulling the strings? It isn't just the president. Ever notice that at least the last several presidents have been eroding our rights and economy not just Obama?

I'm all for revolution. Sign me up. Now what?

There is no digital communication I would trust to organize anything like that if everything is monitored, which means the only safe way to operate is face to face talking. Getting to know people on a personal level and coming to an understanding at a community level. Maybe then even if clear targets could not be made general ideas could be clearly understood by making significant impacts on society as a whole through economic means that are legal. If say on a local level an entire store were to go strike and it happened to be a chain. Like say Kroger. We have a lot of Kroger's here in town. If the employees there were to talk to each other and actually come to understanding that they like us, don't like what is going on, they could walk out. The manager could lock the door, or just give people food. Completely fighting the dynamic and going against the grain. If every Kroger in town did that, the citizenry would immediately have their back because they gave food away to the citizens who are generally over charged for food that is in many cases slowly poisoning them if you believe all the info about gmo's. This would have a huge impact on the chain as a whole and the economy as well. It would defiantly send a message that the people are tired of the way things are. Just a thought.
edit on 26-12-2013 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Haters gonna hate.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
How tired is this rant? Why don't you bite Japan's @ss a bit for putting 4 nuclear plants on the edge of an island that is notorious for its unstable earthquakes, which is now killing he whole ocean, an indeed may take out the world as we know it eventually? We all make mistakes, but drop it already...we already know about America....geez we have heard this tired old story before.. I cant believe that ATS allowed yet another America rant after the 20,000th. We get it ....."America bad"...whatever country you live in "good". we get it! You just read something online and came right over here to convey your dismay didn't you....after 50 years of this...this is the first time you have noticed the world wide hate for the Red, White and Blue? Thank you for joining the 21st century......TV is so much better now by the way.
edit on 26-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I say we are still a British colony considering at least 43 out of 44 presidents (verdict is still out on Martin Van Buren), were related to King John Lackland of England who signed the more important Treaty of 1213, which hypothecated all of his and his vassals lands, possessions, and belongings to Pope Innocent III.

Read here for more about this most audacious act in the beginning of the American conspiracy...

Treaty of 1213 - TruthControl

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

This.

Most are incapable of realizing that they shell systems they live in don't have "opt out" buttons, at least ones that can offer change, the entire things is broken even before so called "humans" were created,

Someone has gone to tremendous lengths to keep us from realizing simple things, like why a circle has 360 degrees , but somehow we now have 365 days in a circle, I know that may sound dumb to many of you , but the answers to the brokenness will NOT be found from ANYWHERE inside the same system.

Throw off some electrical patterns in the solar system, or even larger areas, and you have an endless source of repeated attempts to fix itself from within, not being able to see the within is broken, repeat...

All the while generating incredible amounts of energy that is shall we say, being harvested NOW.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Unfortunately it is not only too late for the USA but for the world as well! We have done such a good
job destroying our world that even if the world would take that 180 degree turn to save it, it would
already be too late! As for those that believe there is any way to prepare for the end, these are those
that I feel the most sorry for because when they do come out of their shelter after spending whatever
hell spent time they do, they will find a rude awakening!
If there was a time to change the world and save humanity it was in the 60s and 70s but there was
too much opposition to the peace movement! I can't even comprehend why anyone would be against
peace and love! So maybe we are entering into the era we deserve! For being so selfish for so long!
So out of touch with the wonder that is the natural world! I've grown up in an age of selfishness, mater-
ialistic, ignorant, greedy, envious, destructive, hypocritical, angry, hateful and violent! Less faith is seen
in my fellow man, less love, integrity, values, morals and ethics!
Isn't it time we give up our domination to another species?
Haven't we had our shot at the head of the class and failed miserably?
So I don't plan on doing anything to try and save the US or humanity!
I have no plans, no shelter and if the end does come I will embrace
my end and celebrate my life! I will pray for all that fear the end
of this realm but there's always the next, so fear not, it's only transition.
edit on 26-12-2013 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I believe that you are correct. Why dont we do something? I believe that some people do try and make things better in an attempt at fixing the problems. But we have become complacent and secure in our beliefs that the government will take care of us. And the govt does its part by making more laws and things to regulate us because we are stupid. Have you noticed how the govt has to babysit us, no one is really allowed to be responsible anymore. I have been in the military for 22 years. When i joined all you needed to go on leave was one piece of paper. Now you have to have 6 different things to make sure you know the route and you have checked your vehicle and all kinds of stupid crap. Notice what is taught in schools now, that everyone is a winner and there is no gender anymore. reply to post by Propulsion

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I was looking to see if this was in the rant forum, but it's not.

Most people are aware of everything you posted, but the problem lies with constructive solutions. I didn't see any suggestions in your OP.

It's OK to vent, but at least come up with a list of constructive solutions.

You say you were bent out of shape by your friend preparing for a crash, but that is his constructive solution to what is transpiring. At least he/she has taken an action step.

So What are your solutions?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I agree, but also hear a lot of complaining with no solutions presented. Coming from where I`m at it seems like its too late. Ships not about to sink, its halfway down. We really need a coalition of great minds that the people can trust and get behind to create a new way of life if and or when the US goes to hell.

For the most part the average person doesn't know what to do. People are working trying to provide for their families cannot be expected to walk away from that to do some marching or protesting somewhere. Everyone is to afraid to lose what little bit they have to stand up all at once. If the people could find a way to really put the FEAR back into our politicians and government officials then we might start getting results. They need to be reminded WHO they work for and WHAT will happen if they cannot do their job. Maybe if 4000 people turned up in DC with weapons they couldn`t arrest us all, maybe its about time to use the 2nd Amendment for what it is for, to protect the population from tyrannical government.

But then you would need a considerable amount of people to stand together at once, a few people are easily "disappeared". Unless you are going to give away something or a lot of men are going to go play with a ball on a field or court you`d never get this. Sheeple have to benefit before they will do anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What can one man do about it? If he did anything most likely he would end up in prison or worse. Would you be willing to sacrifice your children's lives for a country? You can sit here and put all the citizens down all you want but they have no say in what happens in the world. That is the illusion of propaganda and brainwashing, they try and make you think you have a choice but you don't. You want to start bashing people for bad sh|t happening blame the guilty people....the rich and powerful.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join