It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no one to blame but YOU America…!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yet my country like the USA is wasting billion chaseing goat herders through the desert for no real benifit except to create more hate and leave a trail of dead civilians. It has out of control spying and creeping recstrictions on my freedom. It has a clueless goverment.

USA?
Same as the UK
but
You have a Toture camp
You have a quiclky devalueing currency
You have a out of control debt.
You have Airport and border control rape squads that charge you for the plesure.
You have a doubled tierd legal system were the rich get off for being rich
A out of control MIC
edit on 24-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

buster2010

If you only go to the tourist spots I would agree with you. But aren't you kind of stepping on his freedoms? After all he is exorcizing his right to Free Speech. Your statement to him was an anti American statement at best and does not represent the view of true Americans.. As the old saying goes "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism".

I have told him nicely , reality is that in majority of countries Dissent is not even allowed.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

So? Write letters to your representatives ,let the phones burn, protest,vote, take action ! Nothing will change if you whine on forums.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Nice rant. But it will not change a thing unfortunatly. There are people who do see the problems and as soon as they make enough waves to attract the MSM, they are immediately marginalized. And so it continues.

It's going to take a event on a far greater scale than 9/11 or Katrina to get people to stand up and take notice. But that would require millions of deaths...and even then I have my doubts.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

xavi1000
reply to post by crazyewok

So? Write letters to your representatives ,let the phones burn, protest,vote, take action ! Nothing will change if you whine on forums.

I have stacks of pre-addressed envelopes and letters, all to my reps, from local to federal. I actively participate in the system, volunteered for RP campaign, etc.

Are you suggesting that CE and people like myself, should only seek redress to our discontent in the above forms, forsaking public forums?

What would be the purpose of feeling and knowing somethings wrong and not trying to inform my fellow citizens on public forums?

Is there any more un-american thought than to STFU and keep it to yourself?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

dear American....

I'm pretty sure that 80% of the worlds population does not want to move to your country.....the majority
probably don't even want to visit your crazy patch of dirt...

the world existed before America was even born....and will do so regardless what happens in the future..
life does not revolve around America....I'm feel sorry for you if you think otherwise....blame your education and lack of worldly travel for this...

you live in la-la land with a depressing future...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

calls of this sort always fall short of there true implications. so i ask, are you suggesting an armed revolution? It seems all else; every other effort has been categorized in vain or laziness? I'd really like to know what you suppose we do?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What exactly do you propose we do to stop the downward spiral?

I see a lot of finger pointing in your OP at people who are not doing anything, or are not doing the right things, but what are the right things to do?

I make an effort to get out there and protest against those who would bring harm or tyranny down upon my family, the American people, and me. And if America does go to hell, I blame EVERYONE OF YOU WHO KNEW BETTER, AND DID NOTHING!

This is the only solution you offer, but its not enough. I honestly think that if anything is to change it will have to be changed by force, not by waving signs in public places. If protesting worked then more people would protest. These days all protesting will get you is a face full of tear gas and likely a night in jail.

Bring a viable solution to the table and we can talk, until then I will do what i can to live a good life and be a good person. I am not the government and i will not be held responsible for what they do.

DC

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

downward spiral

Entropy

natural

Nothing we can do to stop order from decaying to chaos all things deteriorate after put in motion we may like it or not but this is a natural cycle not much we can do. As humans we always try to defy natural forces, futility is a human virtue whether we like that or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by xDeadcowx

downward spiral

Entropy

natural

Nothing we can do to stop order from decaying to chaos all things deteriorate after put in motion we may like it or not but this is a natural cycle not much we can do. As humans we always try to defy natural forces, futility is a human virtue whether we like that or not.

I quite agree. America in its current status will eventually crumble to ruins to be replaced with a new empire. In one hundred years or five thousand years the social political landscape will be vastly alien to what is is now, and that applies to all countries.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We used to be number 1...now because we haven't fallen another 30 of 40 down the list doesn't mean anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Funny how ALL of you discount our ability and imaginations.Really a shame how we didn't know how bad it really was in our government,we screwed up we beleived them,but we know now don't we? What are we going to do about it? Define it and adapt around it,like we will always do. You want heads to roll, go be a martyr. When I have a tyrant unmask here he sure as hell can't be everywhere.It's getting down to inches isn't ?
The most corrupt governing body in US history,talk about going out with a bang...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There is hope for America even though the vast majority are apethetic to the current situation.
Most will remain willfully blind until it affects them and their lifestyle directly.

I think we can all agree that armed rebellion is and should be the LAST resort.
That is not to say that we shouldn't prepair for it though. Desasters can strike without notice at any time, just ask Oklahoma City (A massive tornado, packing 200-mph winds, raked a 12-mile path through the Oklahoma City area May 20,2013) or Northern Texas (10 tornadoes).

There are things hapening on a local and state level that can fix the problem with our federal government and their proclevity to overstep their bounds.
Read Nullification. That is why the Tenth Amendment was added.

There are many things that need doing, are you doing any of them?

Be active in local government, city, county and state level.

Make sure your voice is heard even if only at a city council meeting. At a minimum post on Facebook.

Attend the statewide rallies that are being promoted by what ever faction you follow.

Try to bring disperate groups together to put aside their differences and work as one to move the whole in the right direction. By disperate groups I mean the Tea Party, the Constitution Party,the America First Party, the Modern Whig Party, America's Party, the Christian Liberty Party, the Independent American Party etc... maybe even the Republican Party.

Our politicians are bought and paid for by big/multinational Corporations and Banks.
Corporate Lobbying needs to be made illegal, it promotes, at the very least, the apearance of a conflict of interest.

States With a Standing Call for a Constitutional Convention:

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wyoming

www.sweetliberty.org...

I am all for a Constitutional Convention providing they leave the Bill of Rights alone and repeal The Patriot Act, eliminate the FED the IRS and the 16th Amendment.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If you feel so strongly about this,then why aren't you on Fox news or something telling the country about getting up and fighting this? You are on this site just like us because we are considered conspiracy nuts!We may know the truth,and what needs to be done,but look at each election. The sheeple keep voting the same criminals back in over and over again.And if you say anything,they are just like...well he said this about Christ and I agree so I voted for him cause I want someone with Christian beliefs in there.You had one dumb old woman (I'm female myself) that wanted to vote for Dan Quail because he was good looking! Really? Come on,we may be awake, but there isn't enough of us.

So you can rant all you like at us,but it won't be until its fully effecting others that they will open they're eyes and wake up.By then it will be too late I'm afraid and it will become survival of the fittest.

Let me tell you a story about how people really are in this world....the once was a Emperor who wanted a new outfit,so he had a tailor make one for him.The tailor screwed up and didn't have the cloth for it, so he lied to the Emperor and said the cloth was only seen by those 'certain people'.I think you know the rest of the story.People will believe whatever is convenient for them to believe so they don't have to make they're world uncomfortable.Its not until the woman can't feed they're kids ANYTHING at all that they will finally storm the gates of the nobles.

If every single one of us on ATS went and protested about the way things were,people would think we were those crazy conspiracy nuts and it served us right to get locked up.Look at how people reacted to the wallstreet protests.All they were was disgusted cause they were blocking traffic.Seriously you can forget trying to get the rest of the country to go with us,and that is what it would take.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I want it to go belly up, so that I can watch swan dives out of corporate offices in New York...when they realize they have no money on wall st. anymore. I live to see this. Call me sick, but I would rather watch them kill themselves instead of meting out the violence. Plus I am too old to take the fight to them anymore.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Something will have to give sooner or later. Divide and conquer has won. Priorities are screwed up. Masses so distracted they only lash when it's something that affects "their side". We're met with more challenges every day. Any opposition to the establishment status quo is co opted, brought down, shown as a negative in the media that people dismiss it. Plan as intended, but now we see it's not some illusion hatched up by conspiracy nutters. We're seeing now how media is being censored more and more. Look how fighting against it, and how that is playing out. Now if only the same masses who care so dearly about their TV show star's freedom of speech could rise up for other causes, for freedoms we are losing.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Im more into pinning the tail on the right donkey, ie British Royal Family who own most of the resources of the world, in their eyes, (though corporate law is treason and their rules violate common law and constitutions so they're criminals!) and the nuclear industry (fukushima comes to mind, and the all out nuclear war against humanity for decades). Could they want the colonies back?

And then there is the international banksters.

And humans they use as cannon fodder to make their fortunes in war.

The US is being played, and the people want to live in peace not be held hostage by the elite satanists.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Too... much.... logic.

Brilliant OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

9 Then the Lord said to me, “There is a conspiracy among the people of Judah and those who live in Jerusalem. 10 They have returned to the sins of their ancestors, who refused to listen to my words. They have followed other gods to serve them. Both Israel and Judah have broken the covenant I made with their ancestors. 11 Therefore this is what the Lord says: ‘I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them. 12 The towns of Judah and the people of Jerusalem will go and cry out to the gods to whom they burn incense, but they will not help them at all when disaster strikes. 13 You, Judah, have as many gods as you have towns; and the altars you have set up to burn incense to that shameful god Baal are as many as the streets of Jerusalem.’

I'm an atheist; but the philosophy and message in those words is unmistakable to any rational person. When you degrade into the filth of broken idols societies come crumbling down. When you raise daughters with the likes of Madonna, Spears, and Cyrus your women will be ignorant sluts. When you raise your son to look up to Simpson, Roethlisberger, and Lewis they will be ignorant raping murderers. When children are raised with a single ignorant mother and the mother is praised, the child will become a single ignorant mother or an ignorant man who can not responsibly raise a child. When you raise a generation to expect to get what they deserve in lieu pf what they earn, they will be given precisely what they deserve.

You don't need to believe in God to figure out that a society glorifying a philosophy of immediate gratification leads to a society with defecate for a populous; though it seems for a lot of people believing in God is better than ignoring a logical philosophy altogether and I have no qualms with them so long as they walk the talk. Unfortunately, just like the rest of society, most only talk right before they file for divorce, pay for an abortion, or turn a blind eye to water boarding prisoners.

I know I said abortion. Taboo right? Fact is, I believe abortion should be legal. A woman should have the choice. Hell, the father should have the choice to pay for an abortion to a mother and once she has the money she can decide if she wants to be an ignorant single mother or an ignorant single slut; and the father can live the rest of his ignorant and rather meaningless life as if he has no ignorant offspring and does not need to send an offering (child support) that they mother "deserves" for being an ignorant slut in the first place. It should be legal, we should have the freedom to choose a society of that kind if we wish. This is where Jews, Christians, and Muslims usually disagree with me. My response is a simple philosophical question to which all those religions share, the Adam and Eve story:

God didn't prevent Adam and Eve from choosing whether or not to eat the apple; God, according to all three of those religions, told them not to choose to eat the apple because if they did their spawn would be forever subjected to similar bad choices. Islam offers repentance for this "original sin", Christians of baptism, and the Jews still believe it always sticks with you. But the fact is Adam and Eve had the choice, so women should have the choice to kill their progeny and men should have the choice to complete deadbeat aholes. Living in a society where the men and women would actively choose to live life with that sort of morality structure would suck; regardless if it is legal or illegal so society might as well choose to let them.

While I don't believe in God, to me there's no supernatural being that knows all the answers, but at the same time I don't see the good that can come of completely trashing a philosophy that took the human race several millennium to develop. Throw out the philosophy that got us here and the next thing you know people won't care about the lives of people around them so long as they get their new Apple product, giant LED TV, healthcare, whip, and set of fake boobs to flaunt off to their friends just as ancient cave dwellers didn't care about the humans living on the other side of the mountain as long as they had an abundant food source, dry spot, and place to raise offspring. Just because an idea is in the cabal, bible, or koran doesn't mean it's automatically a bad idea. But people should have the choice of what they believe and how they lead their life. I simply pray to the great nothing that people choose wisely; unfortunately my prayers to the great nothing are not working as I look around today and see ignorance conquering wisdom in every aspect of American society.

Stars and Flags all around; this thread needs to hit the top. It's a great discussion.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

You make an interesting point, the only thing about it that I dont exactly understand is how you condemn the parents teaching with ignorance and then condemn the next generation as though they had a choice in the matter. Now don't get me wrong here I know what you were trying to convey I really do, the problem with this is, is that it implies that this cycle cannot be broken. This is a very real and very interesting perspective, once something is in motion it remains in motion and degrades over time. Perhaps whether spooky or not, there really is something involving intangeable forces. I say that it may as well be law to suggest that all order decays into chaos so that order may arise through the chaos, perhaps what you are describing is necassary for progression to occur? I starred you for your thought provoking post it was incredibly interesting read and may have in context been worthy of a thread in itself thank you!

And Merry Christmas

B-man

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join