It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, I just found out this new update from Project Camelot!!! Please read it guys, IT IS URGENT!!!!

projectcamelotportal.com...

Excerpt:

COMET ISON - DEBRIS FIELD?
14 Jan 2014 08:31 Written by Kerry Cassidy Category: Kerry's Blog

01-15-14 - STATUS REPORT JUST IN - coming from the South - earth is now passing through isons debris field. ISON was dropping 100,000 tons per minute, that's a lot more then the 40,000 tons we normally only get per year, so you do the Math: 100,000 Tons per minute x 12,960 Minutes during this time frame = 1,296,000,000.

Really? More links to unfounded claims? Please...show me this official report of 100,000 tons of space debris that we should be watching out for. It is all DUST and will do nothing to us regardless of how much we pass through. Don't you get tired of this? Don't you have anything better to spend your time on than constantly watching HOAX videos and reading BS material on crap websites?

And seriously? Kerry Cassidy is who you are going to use as a source? Did you even look up anything on Cassidy before biting it hook line and sinker?

Myself as well as many others here can continue to poke holes in your story as long as you want to go on but ultimately it is up to you to not be completely ignorant.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
How did u manage to come up with This cabbage.

This is something I would expect to hear from a life long mental patient.

Don't ever make a prediction again please

I'm beginning to think that is exactly what the OP is...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Menedes567
ISON was dropping 100,000 tons per minute...

www.cometisonnews.com...

We [NASA] estimate ISON is emitting...about 54.4 million kilograms of dust every day.

That's 54,400 metric tonnes per day, a hell of a lot less than the amount quoted.

Also, taking the upper estimate for the mass of comet ISON as 3.2 x 10^12kg, if it was dropping 100,000 tons (100,000,000kg) a minute, ISON would be down to nothing in 32,000 minutes, or just over 22 days.

Damn, I said I wasn't going to get involved in these threads again.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

oxbow

Menedes567
ISON was dropping 100,000 tons per minute...

Damn, I said I wasn't going to get involved in these threads again.

Sucker!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Hmmm..... It seems that Tolec must have his own reasons for mentioning that. However the video was just made by BPearthwatch from Youtube recently, indicating that the information is new and that the ball of energy is close.

So have you ever had a feeling something just doesn't seem right with Tolec?

Say like maybe he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about?

As for the video...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

One word OP - B O L L U C K S

i love it when a troll bites the dust.

Now its time for ATS to stamp a 'TROLLER' watermark across Menedes567's avatar.

Once a liar, always a liar. Just proves the OP's source is either a liar or incompetent.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't think this will happen on a certain date, as I feel some people might have already been shifting to 4th density. For the past couple of years, I have been really close to some of my friends, and I have experienced "telepathy" with them before, such as I thought what they were about to say before they said it, or the other way around. There is probably at least one instance of this happening everyday for me. It really fascinates me. Also, I don't know if this is relevant, but I have been experimenting with remote viewing (ex. tell someone to pick a number 1-9, and you think of that number while waiting for their answer, more than often it will be the number you are thinking) and it has been going pretty well for me, as well as I have observed if you have more than one person focusing on the experiment, odds are more likely. (IMO)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
what an interesting subject your on

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The one in my dreams in my childhood is nearly undetectable It will come almost completely by surprise.

No going to a higher dimension, unless you anyone thinks dying is going to a higher dimension.
edit on 1-2-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Bumpety bump ... Come on Menedes it's been 25 days since you last posted on your OWN prediction .. We've gone through January and now 9 days into February only 19 days left. Nothing has happened .. Any more updates or are you going to confess your thread is total garbage
edit on 9-2-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Menedes567
to my theory(based from my sequence of numbers) and guess that Earth will shift dimensions completely sometime between January 27-February 14 2014...
Wow! It seems that Earth's dimensional shift is pretty close! I can't wait!

Well, as expected it is now the 14th and nothing has happened (nothing, that is but yet another failure of Menedes567's predictions - actually, every single one of his predictions has failed!)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Menedes567 has been silent for quite a while on this thread of his.

I'd say he "shifted to a completely different dimension", but unless that one has cross-dimensional access to ATS, he's been on the site recently.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well its feb 15 and i dont have my super powers yet. Where's my levitation, telepathy, invisibility, the ability to become a giant ape, to shoot lasers out of my eyes, x-ray vision, to use the force? Where's my super powers OP????? Do i have to buy a plane ticket and fly to Japan and roll around in radioactive waste in fukashima to get my superpowers???? FML!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No offense but this sounds like a mix-mosh of all the One People's Public Trust 5D BS mixed with Nancy Lieder's poleshift BS all in one majorly long post.

It was supposed to happen on this date but no it's going to happen on this date now, and wait no it didn't happen so now we recalculated and it's going to happen on this date. What's next gold bars playing with you and telling you you can't spend them because they are sentient beings? (That last bit was a real statement made by someone last year)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have a prediction that if, and when the OP returns the goalposts will have been moved.

I am going to go as far to say that my prediction comes to fruition before his.

Making predictions can be fun...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

vkey08

What's next gold bars playing with you and telling you you can't spend them because they are sentient beings? (That last bit was a real statement made by someone last year)

Wow just just wow "Gold bars are sentient beings" Holy f*cking $hit. And somebody said that. Last year. On ATS. Either that person was trolling or that person serious mental issues. No wonder the global elite want everyone dead. There's too many crazy loonatics.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Not to be off-topic,but some tribes in my country of origin Burkina Faso(somewhere in West Africa) still have beliefs that GOLD is sentient...heck i've heard of GOLD FILAMENTS CRAWLING LIKE SNAKE....LOL i know i know...but what you gonna do?they don't know better.....

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

truthofnitrous

vkey08

What's next gold bars playing with you and telling you you can't spend them because they are sentient beings? (That last bit was a real statement made by someone last year)

Wow just just wow "Gold bars are sentient beings" Holy f*cking $hit. And somebody said that. Last year. On ATS. Either that person was trolling or that person serious mental issues. No wonder the global elite want everyone dead. There's too many crazy loonatics.

No Not on ATS, although both Crakeur and I repeated it to prove a point in the great OPPT thread. There was a group that claimed they foreclosed upon the planet and that everyone would get 5 billion in gold each. However there was a catch as Heather Tucci (the woman behind the OPPT) claimed the gold had feelings and each bar, coin etc were sentient beings and could decide whether or not to play with you and let you spend it. At it's height about 10K people bought into that nonsense...

But it goes back to this 4D/5D stuff. Heather also claimed that the gold existed in 5D and that's how it was able to communicate with the new 5D world and 5D people in the world... was pretty scary stuff to think anyone actually believed it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OP, I think we can safely say it is past early February.

One more prediction bites the dust.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join