It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Should I even know him at all ?

edit on 16-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It depends on who all you either know personally or have met.

I do have a question for you: Do you know of many folk who have connections to both RFI and the Remote Viewing community?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Ray Santilli film?! Omfg what is going on here?!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

That's my thought too. Did Puthoff say it with a straight face?

Are they taking Linda for a ride again? I mean these guys are friends and associates with Doty and Doty pulled one on Linda awhile back as I know you know.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

you can find mailing list archives of the "sorcerer physicists" BS'ing with each
other on various topics... shooting around wild theories, and theories
much like the ones we shoot around.

For example this link has Hal speculating about EMF / Rendlesham and Project
Condign:

stardrive.org...

The point being, they are not some secret cabal with all these answers..
they are much like we are.. with physics degrees from the 1950's and 1960's.

I'm casting no aspersions.. they have all accomplished more with their lives
than I have.. i've never mapped the canals of mars or invented the internet.

Still... grains of salt should deflate the magical aura surrounding these guys.

Kev

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Have a listen to what Linda says - her and John put together an excellent snow. Please confirm I’m not mistaken in what I think I heard! It’s at the beginning of the second half I think.

Linda says that during the 90s (96) I think, she was investigating a meta material sample with Dr Hal Puthoff.

It was either an 80 layer or 36 layer sample (there are at least those two). Apparently its atom thick layers of bismuth, magnesium and zinc.

At this point, Linda clearly mentions that Hal told her that the fibre optics in the meta material sandwich linked to the Alien Autopsy debris footage hand control panels.

This link allowed the autopsied aliens, to control the craft using fibre optics in their fingers.

Of course, this is according to Linda, related to her just after the Alien Autopsy film was released.

Assuming I didn’t misunderstand, I can see only two options:
- Linda accurately relates what Hal told her
- Linda does not accurately relate what Hal told her

I find it hard to believe either way.
edit on 16-4-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Alien Autopsy – Game Over The Spyros Melaris story

www.paranoiamagazine.com...

Follow the money apparently?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Maybe they should get accounts and join in (or they already are dun dun duuun).

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well Jacques is loathe to use the Internet he invented.

I'm sure that some other people lurk.

The thing is... if you don't have "pedigree" (a 50 year old physics degree or something
similar) there's a fair bit of academic snobbery I believe.

Or money.

Money makes various of these guys drool. Back when i had huge amounts of cash,
my name was "sir".

now that I don't so much.. it's not.

Kev

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

There’s something very wrong here Adam. Can we trace back the idea of terahertz back to this 1996 revelation? With the material apparently acting as a gravity waveguide when exposed to terahertz.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

A valid inquiry to followup.

But one point here..

THZ radiation is just a slice of the EM spectrum not too different
than others..

I'ts not "magical".

Let's not turn it into the next "quantum".

"quantum" isn't magic either.

Also, "pot metal" in the shape of a cavity and a band of radiation
similar to microwaves..

you know what that gets you?

Nazi bell ufos? star drives?

No.

A cheap microwave oven.

I'd love to hear something new, that isn't recycled urban legend.

Oh wait, I have..

my theories about artificial intelligence being possible within
BOL.

;-)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Very good point Kev. I don’t think this leads to the truth, but rather where the rest comes from.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Good.

UFOlogy=the study of government+self deception.

Of course we want the "real bits" and they are there..
beneath 70 years of mental and emotional abuse and
folklore grime.

Kev

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: AdamE

There’s something very wrong here Adam. Can we trace back the idea of terahertz back to this 1996 revelation? With the material apparently acting as a gravity waveguide when exposed to terahertz.

I will look, but on the subject of this material.

From a book I have, from a deceased physicist.
Art Bell was given these in 1996 apparently. By whom, I am not sure.
The book, also states, "We see that there are bumpy convex layers, and there are bumpy concave layers. Apparently, all the concave layers have a large amount of Bismuth in them.
The Convex layers have no Bismuth.
Bismuth is on the list of acceptable materials for generating antigravity, and in fact, it is the best possible material (short of say Element 115). (Please note this book was published in 2003)
Magnesium is inert, gravitationally speaking, as compared with Bismuth.
The existence of billions of convex pockets doesn't matter at all, and will not affect the operation of this, because they are made of magnesium (a gravitationally completely inactive material).

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Back to RFI. Has anybody seen this before?

It was just posted on one of John's posts?

Dear Mr Burroughs, Thank you for your email of 30 March 2014 requesting the following information: Please provide the following records for the years 2012 and 2013 (up to the date of this email being received). We wrote to you on the 28 April advising that we were in the process of reviewing information held and would write back to you week ending 29 May 2014.. A review of the information has now been completed within the Ministry of Defence, and we can confirm that information in scope of your request is held. The information you have requested can be found attached, but some of the information falls entirely within the scope of the absolute exemptions provided for a section 40 (Personal Data), and qualified exemptions provided at Section 26(1)(b) (Defence); Section 27(1) (International Relations) and Section 43 (Commercial Interests) of the FOIA and has been withheld. Section 40(2) has been applied to some of the information in order to protect personal information as governed by the Data Protection Act 1998. Section 40 is an absolute exemption and there is therefore no requirement to consider the public interest in making a decision to withhold the information. Section 26, is a qualified exemption and is subject to public interest testing which means that the information requested can only be withheld if the public interest in doing so outweighs the public interest in disclosure. Section 26(1)(b) has been applied to some of the information because it gives details of techniques which might be employed on future platforms. Compromise of these techniques years before implementation may result in a reduction in effectiveness and, more importantly, the likelihood that this technology could advance a foreign power’s ability to gain tactical advantage. The balance of public interest was found to be in favour of withholding the information given that, overall, the public interest is best served in not releasing any details of techniques, the knowledge of which would be likely to provide tactical advantage to our enemies. Section 27(1) (International Relations) has been applied to some information as it relates to information whose disclosure would be likely to harm UK interests. Section 43 has been applied to some information as this was supplied to DSTL from a 3rd party and contains commercially sensitive information, the public release of which could harm that party’s commercial interests.

Secretariat Building 5 Porton Down Salisbury Wiltshire SP4 OJQ T 01980 61 3121 F 01980 65 8400 Dstl is part of the Ministry of Defence [email protected] www.dstl.gov.uk

Dear Mr Burroughs, Thank you for your email of 30 March 2014 requesting the following information: Please send all MOD research reports on the process of electrifying the body of an air, sea or land vehicle for purposes of propulsion or stealth. Please send all MOD research reports on the process generating a strong electromagnetic field around the body of an air, sea or land vehicle for purposes of propulsion or stealth.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There is quite a bit posted recently, including this?

"Doctor David Anderson who was a USAF officer..Certain people claim Anderson was stationed at Martelsham Heath when our incident took place! From what I have been told Penniston not only had great interest in his work but also had a very long conversation with him."

Does anybody have any information on this?

Again, something I have missed.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I need to look further, but so far the only thing so far is the design of such devices.

Design and characterization of traveling-wave electrooptic terahertz sensors 1996
ieeexplore.ieee.org...

The examination of the material would be using Spectroscopy imo to study the objects chemical makeup.
Electromagnetic radiation was the first source of energy used for spectroscopic studies. Techniques that employ electromagnetic radiation are typically classified by the wavelength region of the spectrum and include microwave, terahertz, infrared, near infrared, visible and ultraviolet, x-ray and gamma spectroscopy.
Non Destructive Testing.

I might be wrong here, but if the material was a gravity waveguide when exposed to terahertz, this in my opinion would be a theory, and not necessarily fact, unless the sample displayed characteristics of gravity wave guidance during it's examination?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Unless this was used somehow to study the sample?

It can be clearly seen that the number of terahertz publications increased significantly from
1990, shortly after development of photoconductive antenna for generating terahertz
radiation with ultrashort laser pulses

earlier synonyms far infrared and submillimeter waves

(Link fail)

edit on 16-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2018 by AdamE because: bad hair day

edit on 16-4-2018 by AdamE because: Shaved it off

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

my theories about artificial intelligence being possible within
BOL.

;-)

Hah! You mentioned this before and according to my topic on these boards and current research being done in efficient data storage I find the (extension of this) idea very intriguing, even as a 'consolation prize'

When reading and discussing theories by Ray Kurzweil with a friend more than 10 years ago, I always wondered how a 'non physical' intelligence would be possible or how it would manifest.

Not saying this is it, but it's a interesting line of thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
As far as I can tell - there has never been a recognised "expert" in the field of material science backing any of these claims.

Having access to an ESM does not mean you are qualified to provide meaningful analysis on the metallurgy or solid state physical properties of an object.

If this were real- there would be a queue of pre eminent material scientists and their technology disruptor VC backers at TTSA's door.- no need for a public interest company.

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join