It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That would be appreciated. The weaponization of buoyant plasma
and also the weaponization (inadvertent or on purpose) of THZ
radiation bands is pretty critical... in terms of understanding the
actual big picture of various things.

But again.. to drop "black triangle ufo" out of nowhere in the Condign Report,
is a huge smoking gun, that BTUFO were on the author's minds... are taken
very seriously...

and presumably, if I had to guess, either the "government" doesn't know either..
so that's why they are pulling such feeble theories out of their arses.. or they
DO know... but it would have to be hella buried.. at a level that would make
a "real Roswell" feeble in terms of security in comparison.

All it would take is some drunk with a rifle to shoot at one, if it was a real
government craft, and there would be massive consequences... not to mention
that nearly ALL aircraft have crashed at one time or another.. I mean the U-2
over russia for gods sake.

Fleets of low-flying BTUFO can not logically be real physical craft of human origin..
on the other hand, to say that ball lightning tends to manifest that way...
that is plumb nuts.

Yet on the other hand, Kit Green has those 100 patients that have been struck by
beams of light from both BTUFO/BOL, so there is definitely something going on..
not just me being all crazy about my own particular BTUFO sighting.

Which i summoned with a "ritual" I would like to remind people... it would be one
hell of a coincidence if a human made craft just sought me out, 3 days into my
ritual.. the math on that coincidence is beyond astronomic.

Kev

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

One would think that if some sort of physics or non-violent deterrent
experiment was at the heart of attracting the BOL (that's what I'm
assuming), that the base folks would have put two and two
together and turned off their experiment/device.

Unless they were truly clueless too... perhaps the "man-made tech can
sometimes attract BOL or "the Phenomenon" might not have been
something they considered possible at that time.

I guess that BOL research has just become credible in the past few
years.. maybe I answered my own question.

Kev

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
I am yet to finish reading this book.

Green accepted his patients carefully. "They are all high-functioning individuals, many prodigious savants, most of whom carry a high security clearance," he says. "They are members of Special Forces, members of the intelligence community, employees of aerospace companies, officers in the military, guards of military bases, policemen. Often injuries take place of a military bivouac, [which is] an overnight mission at a secure location for the purpose of guarding, reconnaissance, or some kind of exploration...Common injuries are from something that is airborne [Something] that emits some kind of a light or a beam. Some orbs.

Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government’s Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis

Interesting. I'll have to check the book out. The first review on Amazon is by Russell Targ:

He goes on to say

In April of 1972, I visited Dr. Kit Green, who was then with the CIA. I was accompanied by the sales manager of the Silicon Valley company where I had worked as a physicist for the previous ten years. At Dr. Green's invitation I briefed him on research work I wanted to carry out in the field of ESP, based on my own previous research, and the ESP teaching machine I had invented. To place the work in its contemporary scientific context I also described for him research underway in the USSR. This led to my subsequently meeting the famous space scientist Wernher von Braun at a research meeting with NASA. That conversation with von Braun resulted in his arranging for SRI's founding grant which, it should be noted, had nothing to do with the CIA.

Does anyone happen to know anymore about Werner von Braun's alleged participation/interest in the history of the topics addressed in the book?

Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

On a related note, If I recall correctly, it was Nick Redfern that uncovered a Brit project and did a story on it for Fortean Times that was started either during WW II or shortly after that was looking at the weaponization of concepts related to ball lighting and maybe some things associated with Foo-Fighters. In light of what was (apparently) revealed in Project Condign that aspect probably deserves a revisit.

Sorry I can't offer further information on the story from Fortean Times at present. But regarding Foo-Fighters I did some digging on that a while ago. See : www.abovetopsecret.com...

American Physicist, David T. Griggs (pictured), flew with crews and observed the phenomena himself. Despite concluding many reports stemmed from misinterpretations he believed that something real was involved without being able to ever resolve the ‘foo fighter’ mystery. All of his own reports from Europe had occurred over enemy territory. When Griggs moved to the Pacific the sightings were consistently red/orange fireballs. He even claimed that the Japanese had developed “ray beam” technology that could stop engines at short range!

As far as I know Griggs' reports have never been uncovered via FOIA or other means. What is interesting is his observation that the Foo Fighters only occurred over enemy territory. If you read books and websites on the foo fighters you will find many sources quoting that both Allied and Axis crews saw and reported them.

However I couldn't find any official records of Axis pilots seeing foo fighters. Not one single account.

That and the story of the Japanese ‘beam’ technology that David Griggs claimed could stop aircraft engines left me scratching my head. It would seem the Allied powers never got to the bottom of the foo-fighter mystery. But is that true?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

WVB was prescient:

Before we begin, it’s especially useful to return to the alleged deathbed confessions of Wernher von Braun – who’ll return to make another key appearance in this essay – as testified by Carol Rosin: When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played – that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had “killer satellites”. We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were “Commies.”…”Then terrorists would be identified. Then we were going to identify third-world country “crazies.” We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons. The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. “And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.”

Ref: www.dailygrail.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

there are also rumors that WVB was part of what became "the Collins Elite".
but I could not find any good references for that.

Kev

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hi mirageman.

What I think is particularly interesting in all of this, concerns the damage to the site at the first location on the first night.
Also, the 3rd night encounter seems to be out in the field, with less chance of damaging the surrounding area.

The fence needed repair too apparently, but damaged from what?

Where did it go?

I would suggest up right now.

If night 3, is night 3 with the comments regarding 'Electronics division' this suggests something may have gone wrong on this occasion?

I have issues with Halt suggesting it was E.T.
Why?
It just doesn't feel right that the first port of call, if confronted with something out of this world such as an 'Alien craft' would be the electronics division?
Who ya gonna call?

The object seen by Cash/Landrum may have been a SEASAT which had all kinds of microwave equipment, power sources, etc.

It was the first SAR Synthetic-aperture radar satellite, and its fall into enemy hands, if failure was to occur, for the time, would have been a huge blow for the West.

For instance, as I attempt at throwing the boat out here....

This type of system was perfect for the type of information the West sort after, in terms of reconnaissance.

The drone sounds like it could be a recon drone also designed to alter the minds and perceptions of those that encounter it.

Were these systems being used in an SAP? (Special Access Program) involving reconnaissance during the course of events?

Was something not tracked on Radar going into the forest on the first night?
Also seen by British witnesses?
Triangular in shape?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I also ponder the the possible testing of faster than light communication, with the object.

Or was it already in place?

edit on 15-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I also stumbled across this.

Vallee's third diary By Pauline Wilson

Sunday 22 February 1981

"Kit came to see us last night. We had dinner at Ming's and spoke of UFOs. Little has changed: news of contactee Valerie Ransone, Dr Puharich who now lives in Mexico, astronaut Gordon Cooper who has left Disney and Tom Bearden who believes the Russians are deploying a psychotronic system over radar waves. We spoke about Richard Niemtzow, an MD who is a friend of both Kit and Poher. ..

Our conversation turned to the new technology of remotely piloted vehicles. Kit confirmed the persistent rumours that his agency was working on small devices that could carry on reconnaissance missions..."

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

American Physicist, David T. Griggs (pictured), flew with crews and observed the phenomena himself. Despite concluding many reports stemmed from misinterpretations he believed that something real was involved without being able to ever resolve the ‘foo fighter’ mystery. All of his own reports from Europe had occurred over enemy territory. When Griggs moved to the Pacific the sightings were consistently red/orange fireballs. He even claimed that the Japanese had developed “ray beam” technology that could stop engines at short range!

The Japanese ray weapon was some kind of microwave thing. There isn't much information on it, but it had a very short range. Think they were killing rabbits with it too.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
I also stumbled across this.

Vallee's third diary By Pauline Wilson

Sunday 22 February 1981

"Kit came to see us last night. We had dinner at Ming's and spoke of UFOs. Little has changed: news of contactee Valerie Ransone, Dr Puharich who now lives in Mexico, astronaut Gordon Cooper who has left Disney and Tom Bearden who believes the Russians are deploying a psychotronic system over radar waves. We spoke about Richard Niemtzow, an MD who is a friend of both Kit and Poher. ..

Our conversation turned to the new technology of remotely piloted vehicles. Kit confirmed the persistent rumours that his agency was working on small devices that could carry on reconnaissance missions..."

Yes, the Woodpecker was thought at the time to be some kind of psychotronic weapon...it was just a OTH radar as it turned out. Bearden was the guy behind the scalar wave stuff you see from time to time.

I was never able to find Axis foo fighter reports either.

Also note Ms. Ransone.

edit on 12018f3007America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

The thing to note, when you talk to "people", is that they don't know either.
As this and other Forbidden Science type entries show, they didn't know then...
and it would certainly appear that they don't know now.

Some people keep pushing the same tired old theories.. but that's all
that they are.

Kev

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The thing to note, when you talk to "people", is that they don't know either.
As this and other Forbidden Science type entries show, they didn't know then...
and it would certainly appear that they don't know now.

Some people keep pushing the same tired old theories.. but that's all
that they are.

Kev

I wonder if the Dennys is still there.

Per those Godric posts - what if they outsourced Doty’s job to us? I think he brought up a very valid question about the meme ecosystem. This bugs me.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Of course to some degree they outsourced the job to us.

Act all mysterious and throw the tiniest bone imaginable.. say
a picture of an old mylar balloon and paste it next to the Nimitz.

Next thing you know, people are saying they were there, that it was
the "nords", and that they communicated telepathically with them.

Etc etc etc.

Kev

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

My point was, Godric has been on other strings as he mentioned how he first learned of the Condign report, that clearly was not with the name Godric .

Whatever the case was he ruffled a few feathers and it got John Burroughs attention.

Onwards it all goes minus Godric.

edit on 16-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Kev, if that were true, then it would open up all sorts of possibilities.

I'm not sure if you've heard the Phenomenon Radio podcast with Grant Cameron, from a week or so ago? IIt presented an intriguing if unpleasant new angle.

There have now been several sources confirming that, yes, Dr Vallee was referring to a metamaterial sample allegedly from Roswell. In fact, there are two samples, one 36 layers (1 atom thick) and the other 80 layers thick. This is the material that is being tested and stored (at least one of the samples).

The Roswell one's provenance can be traced back to 1969. Make of that what you will.Linda interjected about halfway through and explained that Dr Hal Puthoff worked on one of these samples in the mid 90 and they investigated it together. Linda states that Puthoff told her that the construction is layers of bizmuth, magnesium and zinc. Then a layer of fibre optics. Finally an inner skin of an altered aluminium.

When exposed to Terahertz radiation, it apparently acts a waveguide for gravity. I'll leave that aside, to focus on the sociological implications.

The issue arises that Puthoff told Linda (as she stated on last weeks podcast) that the fibre optics in the metal link to the hand control panels seen in the debris section of the Ray Santilli Alien Autopsy film. That the autopsied bodies contained fibre optics in their fingers that linked through the control panel to the ship.

I'll make a point here that should be self-evident:
Clearly Vallee, Puthoff and many others involved can clearly recognise, under a microscope if a metal is a hunk of solid metal or metamaterial. That isn't something that you can make such a big mistake on, let alone twice.

Let me summarise:

- Roswell: An 80 layer metamaterial with fibre optics, allegedly from Roswell
- Terahertz: A material that when bathed in Terahertz waves somehow alters gravity
- The group: Vallee, Puthoff, AATIP people etc have all drip fed bits about the samples
- LMH claims Puthoff told her how the material functioned back in the mid 90s. Based off the Alien Autopsy film.

You might wonder what this has to do with Rendlesham?

TERRORhertz
edit on 16-4-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I think some of these folks that you have mentioned also have "experiencer disease"..
that they also got dosed with something like I did, and have lost their rational minds.

I'ts amazing.. but I"m recovered.. i'm my old self again, pre-exposure to the events
of 2013, where i got fully infested by something, and also (presumably) radiated by the
"BTUFO".

Dr. Vallee writes in "messengers of deception" about what happens to the minds of people
who get exposed.. but I wonder if he realizes that scientists can get affected too.

I'm not meaning to be insulting.. I have no idea if JV and HP are infested/radiated..
but as much strange stuff as they've been poking into, it's certainly possible.

I thought that I would be immune.. but I was *wrong*.

I don't know if this metamaterial stuff is mental illness or intelligence community
deception.

You notice that I didn't put a third alternative.

Kev

PS: When I met all day with Dr. Vallee, we had a VERY MIRTHFUL laugh about
"Roswell".
edit on 16-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Whatever the case was he ruffled a few feathers and it got John Burroughs attention.

Onwards it all goes minus Godric.

You don't know Godric very well then. That Burroughs mentioned him at all should tell us something.

edit on 16-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

There have now been several sources confirming that, yes, Dr Vallee was referring to a metamaterial sample allegedly from Roswell. In fact, there are two samples, one 36 layers (1 atom thick) and the other 80 layers thick. This is the material that is being tested and stored (at least one of the samples).

So, if true about Vallee, that would seem to contradict much of what he's written in the past about Roswell. I wonder what might lead him to change his mind? Vallee has never seemed to think much of the RFI as an E.T. event either.

The Roswell one's provenance can be traced back to 1969...

...The issue arises that Puthoff told Linda (as she stated on last weeks podcast) that the fibre optics in the metal link to the hand control panels seen in the debris section of the Ray Santilli Alien Autopsy film. That the autopsied bodies contained fibre optics in their fingers that linked through the control panel to the ship.

I'll make a point here that should be self-evident:
Clearly Vallee, Puthoff and many others involved can clearly recognise, under a microscope if a metal is a hunk of solid metal or metamaterial. That isn't something that you can make such a big mistake on, let alone twice.

Let me summarise:

- Roswell: An 80 layer metamaterial with fibre optics, allegedly from Roswell
- Terahertz: A material that when bathed in Terahertz waves somehow alters gravity
- The group: Vallee, Puthoff, AATIP people etc have all drip fed bits about the samples
- LMH claims Puthoff told her how the material functioned back in the mid 90s. Based off the Alien Autopsy film.

You might wonder what this has to do with Rendlesham?

TERRORhertz

It sounds a lot more earthly than it does as something from a spacefaring civilization. Like something left over from some defense industry project that never panned out. Details like that might be supportive of the Penniston "time-travel" angle though.

edit on 16-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Samples several atoms thick don't impress me.. it's hardly dead alien bodies next
to a fully formed craft. Samples with no evidence chain from 1969.

On top of that, a fused layer of silica from (apparently) ejecta, can be
confused with fiber optic cable core, if you've got a vivid imagination..

and of course Fiber Optics have been under development for about 200
years.. you don't need aliens or time travel to explain them.

www.timbercon.com...

Good quality Single mode fiber optic cable was known to be invented
by 1970. So even if there was legitimate fiber optic cable residue
in that "angels dancing on the head of a small sample" that means
nothing.. the military had it before then.

Now of course if the sample really is from 1947, and REALLY has more
than a few atoms of fused silica and other ejecta junk, then that
would be a different matter.

But that's AWFULLY thin. Beyond thin.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join