It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not many The Gut.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
The Ray Santilli film?! Omfg what is going on here?!

Some of what ctj is talking about is this podcast from a week or so ago

It really needs to be listened to in it's entirety to understand the context of the interview and how bizarre Linda's interjections are. But I know not everyone has the time or inclination to put up with 2 hours of her robotic speech patterns and rambling multi-part questioning technique. So below are the relevant time stamp links to the more relevant parts of the podcast.

Link 1 - Discusses how the meta-materials defy gravity when exposed to tHz radiation at high frequency.

Linda Moulton Howe relates the tale about a totally anonymous US Army soldier's grandfather. A man who appropriated the 'metamaterial or bismuth/zinc compound' from a crashed wedge shaped craft west of Mount Blanca near the Trinity site at White Sands. She claims the material is 36 layers (not 80 as DeLonge has claimed) and that 'she' is working with Vallee and others (Puthoff name dropped too) on it. No date was provided only that she received letters and material in 1996.

Link 2 - Is where the start of the claims that the Santilli footage is genuine and counter intelligence framed it all as a hoax/ Howe claims that 'physicists she has been able to talk to' told her the six fingered panels from "Alien Autopsy" contain fibre optics that connect with the fingers of the beings. Fibre optics are also coming out of the end of the fingers of these beings. She plugs her old 1990s book next. Then she says Santilli was always telling the truth. She obviously hasn't heard him speak during the 21st century.

Link 3 - Although it's not related to the main interview at all another bizarre piece is how Linda introduces the story of how Bob Wood viewed footage showing Apollo 11 encountering 3 huge discs on the moon and that there were huge alien lizard beings there too. How they knew they were lizards on the moon I have no idea. If they were in the spaceship then they wouldn't see then. If they were on the surface of the moon do they not need spacesuits to protect their scaly skins?

Maybe the story just isn't true hey? Like the Santilli 'alien autopsy' film isn't a real alien autopsy and this metamaterial might not be anything special either.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I just love them old lizards.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The sample may well be a Hyperbolic metamaterial.

Hyperbolic metamaterials are special anisotropic metamaterials that enable applications such as sub-diffraction imaging and negative refraction. They can be fabricated by stacking sub-wavelength-thick, alternating layers of a metal and a dielectric.
spie.org...

Hyperbolic
Hyperbolic metamaterials behave as a metal when light passes through it in one direction and like a dielectric when light passes in the perpendicular direction, called extreme anisotropy. The material's dispersion relation forms a hyperboloid. The associated wavelength can in principle be infinitely small.[7] Recently, hyperbolic metasurfaces in the visible region has been demonstrated with silver or gold nanostructures by lithographic techniques.[8][9] The reported hyperbolic devices showed multiple functions for sensing and imaging, e.g., diffraction-free, negative refraction and enhanced plasmon resonance effects. These specific properties are also highly required to fabricate integrated optical meta-circuits for the quantum information applications
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe it is just me, but in retrospect, it could be suggested that this is a man made material, being 'sold' as alien in nature.

edit on 17-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

If the sample came from 1969, it would seem quite plausible that it's part
of a downed spy satellite.

Or possibly from an experimental stealth coating from an aircraft..
given the unusual refraction characteristics.

There is certainly no indication that it's extraterrestrial or from 1947 or from
another time.

It's probably none of the above and is simple ejecta / pot meal / slag.

If I pulled that sample out of my asshole and said faeries had put it there,
and I had a big reputation.. there would be a flurry of research for 50 years
on it.

Kev
edit on 17-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Well apparently my paper on this was the one thing I've written that
Hal Puthoff thought was very interesting. I don't know whether I
should be pleased with that or not!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks, Mirage, that should help people. She begins by stating it's 36 layer and it covered a wedge-shaped craft.

I also think a correction to what I wrote earlier is in order.

First though.
"We received, In April of 996 -June 1995 four typed letters" which took credit for sending Linda the altered aluminium and 36 layers metamaterial.

"It is Terahertz that Hal Putoff thinks turns bismuth into a waveguide having to do with gravity... Hal had it twice Hal was the one that suggested we try it with high frequency".

She then states they are now working with Jacques Vallee.

I should correct that when she refers to the fibre optics and hand panel, she says the physicist (not Hal Puthoff), but she does again mention this physicist identified the gravity waveguide function of the sample, which she earlier related to Puthoff's statement on exposing the sample to terahertz.

So there's more ambiguity than my initial statements might lead you to think. Not much though.

At the end of the day the multilayer samples either exist or they don't.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

Maybe it is just me, but in retrospect, it could be suggested that this is a man made material, being 'sold' as alien in nature.

My guess is that it's leftover material from a contract project that didn't pan out. It makes sense for many reasons and I'd proffer that someone like Hal Puthoff would have access to materials like that.

I'm also guessing that Jacques Vallee is bright enough to realize that such a material is most likely manmade which leaves me wondering: What the hell is he thinking?

From MM's breakdown of the interview above it now seems that this specific sample was sent to LMH. Which makes me wonder as well: What the hell is she thinking? I mean Hal Puthoff was working very closely with Doty during the SERPO deception and Doty did a (minor in comparison) Bennewitz on her, so...??

I also surmise that if there was anything to it, the DIA would be all over it and we wouldn't be talking about it.

I'm glad Burroughs received the medical help he needed, but I'd also tell him to run like hell from some of these folk and never look back.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What was your paper on Kev? That's really cool!

I think that you've hit the nail on the head with the potential sources. It doesn't in anyway resolve why people are saying that these samples are from 1947, or that they are multilayered, single atom thick, meta materials. That's not a slip of the tongue is it?

Still, we are left with the harder problem of:
- DeLonge and AATIP mentioning the 80 layer sample directly
- LMH saying she worked on a 36 layer sample with Puthoff
- Several recent mentions from Vallee stating a 1947 sample

I can take any one of these mentions as being a mistake or confusion. However, it's been really clearly stated on numerous podcasts and interviews.

So then you come to GUTs point, and I think that's the real question.
edit on 17-4-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Good post.

Frankly, I think that many people that we have discused, try to use the government
for their own personal uses.

To use the government, you need to lie big time, that what's involved has
a military impact or application.

That's always the song and dance...

If the military would stop believing this nonsense, 95% of "ufology"
would cease to exist.

Back when I was "rich-ish", some physicists I know would have considered
selling their mother to get my grant money. I know, because I nearly
did fund some of them.

Lying to the government and the public "for their own good" wouldn't
make some of these guys blink twice.

Kev

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Run like hell is great advice.

I wrote a paper for JV and the "invisible college" making the case that even
in the heart of a very hot/natively decohering ball of light / plasma bloom,
it would be possible to maintain fragile quantum information at the heart
of the storm so to speak.

Now.. since I'm not a world-class physicist.. I got some of my physics wrong..
but I still think i was ballpark... and in any case,

it generated a LOT of excitement in the "invisible college".

When I say that I've probably given these guys more than they have ever given
me or anyone else i'm not kidding.

Now.. of all things, I had stored the paper on my blog, which I lost.. so I don't
actually have a copy of my own paper.. but "they" do.

Damn Universe we live in. Fracks with us.

Kev

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A couple of other thoughts: We know that DIA and other IC entities have run "stings" on the assumption or information that foreign spies are attracted to ufology to glean information on defense related secrets. Some of our cast of characters have reportedly been a part of such stings. This all could be related to such an operation.

It's also quite possible that under the guise of UFO research some of these folk are trying to back engineer technology that they haven't been read in on in an attempt to glean defense industry technology that they could then use for commercial purpose$.

Since so much of it makes little sense, I thought I'd throw those possibilities into the ring.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi KellyPrettyBear.

I have copies of the original photographs of the sample under examination, along with the Chemical graph results.

It can be seen clearly that this piece of material contains multiple layers.

But man made, yes, not E.T. and should not be promoted as such.

But another way of steering people in the wrong direction?

I dislike deceivers of information on this subject that seek to use certain cases and manipulate these cases to enhance their own rhetoric and that have more holes in it than Steptoes underwear.
As I am sure the real truth seekers do.

edit on 17-4-2018 by AdamE because: forgot the happy thumbs up

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Definitely.

But at least in the USA, we've been looking at this all wrong since day one.

"This" (UFOlogy) was never "ours".

UFOlogy was originally a sham created by theosophy and similar philosophies,
to convince us that "enlightened masters" from the planet venus were watching
over us, and sometimes coming to visit us, sometimes even physically..

Then, the US Government / Intelligence agencies stole this concept, probably
from Theosophy/similar philosophies (as I've stated before it was once called
"the plurality of worlds". it found it's way into mormonism too.

So by the time Kenneth Arnold came onto the scene.. he was already into
the occult, and was linked to intelligence agencies.

As you know, in some ways Kenneth Arnold is the father of the "flying saucer".

My point here...

is we are no better than lovestruck Taylor Swift fans.

We are trying to tell Taylor Swift how to sing her songs.

But the songs belong to her.. not to us.

She's the performer.. we are not...

It's flattering and all, and useful to the I.C.

But it was their game from before day one.. it's not our game..

It was never intended for us.

UFOlogy was primarily designed to play mind games with Russia..
that we had alien tech.. and various ohter reasons no doubt.

We have no business going boo hoo.. they aren't letting us in...
they aren't shareing their info.
they aren't disclosing.

Hell.. we are pretty much "all the way in".

We see the magician behind the curtain.. we describe him
thoroughly...

The game is over.

Now.. is there some weird stuff in the world AS WELL.
That sometimes gets CONFUSED WITH UFOs?

Sure.

That fascinates everyone.

Including the fathers of UFOlogy.

But they know little about it either.. as far as I can tell.

I hope that I'm not being pedantic.. I guess I'm talking to
myself some.. it was never my game.. or our game..

It was never intended to serve the purpose we try to force
it to play.

It's working as intended.. to this very day.

Kev

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
I wrote a paper for JV and the "invisible college" making the case that even
in the heart of a very hot/natively decohering ball of light / plasma bloom,
it would be possible to maintain fragile quantum information at the heart
of the storm so to speak.
I had stored the paper on my blog, which I lost.. so I don't
actually have a copy of my own paper.. but "they" do.

I might be able to find an archived copy of your paper for you, or ask one of "them" for a copy, if you can give me a title for the paper and/or a link to where the paper was on your blog.

(Perhaps you have the link stored in some old emails when you distributed the paper...).

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

That's most kind.

I'll let you know should I need your services.. I'm going to look further
where I usually archive things.. I'm usually quite pedantic about geographically
dispersing across multiple media, anything of importance.

Kev

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Adam, for arguments sake, seeing as physics isn’t something I understand well.

What would the point of a making a material with multiple layers of metal, from a standard physics perspective in the 40s -60s?

In other words, a non advanced propulsion physics ?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I don't think they had the metallurgy skill in the 40's.
Maybe not in the 50's.
Maybe in the early 60's, as the transistor for example
took quite a bit of skill.

That's why an actual 1969 sample does not bother me at all..
the tech was there.

But I'm not a metallurgist.. didn't have that in nuclear power
school.. other than a bit about the cladding used in nuclear
reactors to cover the uranium itself and to conduct heat away.

I'd be interested in Adam's response too.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Adam, for arguments sake, seeing as physics isn’t something I understand well.

What would the point of a making a material with multiple layers of metal, from a standard physics perspective in the 40s -60s?

In other words, a non advanced propulsion physics ?

In reply to your question, a Dielectric antenna of sorts could be applicable to this sample.

So far I see a correlation between the material and Dielectric Rods as Wave Guides....
The examination of such goes back to 1949 after the war, but looking at some of the references at hand, the theory goes back further.

An Investigation of Dielectric Rod as Wave Guide
Journal of Applied Physics 20, 1188 (1949)
aip.scitation.org...

Artificial Dielectrics and Magnetics in Microwave Engineering:
A Brief Historical Revision.

In 1960 Brown presented a detailed review of the early development steps of artificial dielectrics
[8] (ref. [8] also contains an excellent reference list for interested readers). Two types of classifications
for artificial dielectrics were presented:
1) Depending if the refractive index is greater or less than unity dielectrics were categorized into “delay dielectrics” or “path advance” dielectrics.

2) Grouping was done according to the form of the structure. Lattices consisting of
different types of conducting elements (like conducting wires as shown in Fig. 1c, for example)
were introduced. Discussion was conducted on the basic physics behind artificial dielectrics in
beam shaping.

Several methods for the calculation of the refractive index, including the classical
Lorentz theory, the TL-method, and the band theory of solids, were reviewed/introduced as
feasible characterization methods. Detailed discussion was conducted on wave behavior at an
interface between free space and an artificial dielectric.

Also Brown considered microwave lenses as the most prospective application, however, polarization filters, and dispersive prisms for radar applications were among other mentioned microwave applications.

It is also worth to mention the work of A. C. Brown [14] concerning the metal plate lens antenna (extension to the early works of Kock [4, 5]), and Robert Milne [15] who studied antenna beam shaping using an array of small dipoles. In the beginning of 1980’s King and co-authors presented a widely cited paper about surface impedance synthesis using artificial dielectrics.
web.archive.org...://www.tkk.fi/Yksikot/Sahkomagnetiikka/kurssit/S-96.4620/2006/reports/artificial_history_pekka.pdf

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My apologies for the flood, but a link to plasma simulation using artificial dielectrics and parallel-plate media.

Plasma simulation by artificial dielectrics and parallel-plate media - date of publication: January 1962

Abstract:
A plasma in the absence of dc magnetic fields is representable, from the electromagnetic viewpoint, as a lossy dielectric with a complex index of refraction whose real part is less than one. Its electrical properties, such as propagation constant and intrinsic impedance, can be simulated by microwave structures, such as artificial dielectrics of lossy metallic rods, and byH- plane parallel-plate guides. Design techniques are presented for application to the modeling of plasma media. Examples include problems of radiation from antennas on a plasma-coated ground plane, with magnetic line sources and electric aperture radiators simulated by parallel-plate guides and rodded media, respectively. Radiation patterns of these models show good agreement with established theory. Waveguide measurements on the rodded media also confirm the expected propagation and impedance characteristics.

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join