It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Hi Adam, is there anything of real substance re the alleged doctor?

'Some, maybe all, of the events only ever existed in her mind' could refer to many witness accounts.

If that was or is the case I too would want to know where does it leave the case?

As far as Doty goes, I have personally seen enough to discount anything which comes out of his mouth.
Others of course might not share the same sentiment. The timing was interesting however.

I do recall reading that Isaac Koi was preparing a set of questions for him, but to date I have seen nothing further about this?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

One thing is for sure. The 'Doctor' is not a figment of their imagination.

That is correct.

Cookie also speaks of Col.Halt having some kind of reaction when mentioning something to do with nursery rhymes? Halt has also changed his story over time. Due to the numerous different interviews with various media outlets over time, one has seen Col.Halt's story develop.

Halt is a merry old soul at times and as we've commented in the thread has changed his story. Starting way back in Jan 81 with that memo where he changed dates around.

This cannot be said for Cookie, as there is no history of her talking to media outlets over the years.

'Some, maybe all, of the events only ever existed in her mind' could refer to many witness accounts.

So where would that leave the case?

She briefly spoke to Georgina Bruni but has kept a low profile until last year. If she was drugged and hypnotised to tell a story then it's probable others were too. Which means the case would, intentionally be, all over the place.

And it is isn't it?

The question is why, just a few years after the MK Ultra experiments were exposed, would the military feel it necessary to use similar methods in peace time on their own personnel?

The alternative is that witnesses are lying about it.

And while I think of it, personally, I wouldn't trust Richard Doty as far as I could throw him.

If Doty told me the time I'd want a second opinion. Seems like another character trying to muddy the waters.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If Doty told me the time I'd want a second opinion.

But, Dr Kit Green seems to like him, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

But, Dr Kit Green seems to like him, right?

He's probably the ideal guy to give a second opinion as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Amidst all the announcements from the Pentagon, Tom DeLonge's To the Stars Academy etc. which you can easily find in the forum at present (there are about 6 or 7 threads at least ) one thing that no one has picked up on yet is one of the very minute details in the New York Times.

Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft.

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener,” said Harold E. Puthoff, an engineer who has conducted research on extrasensory perception for the C.I.A. and later worked as a contractor for the program. “First of all, he’d try to figure out what is this plastic stuff. He wouldn’t know anything about the electromagnetic signals involved or its function.”

Source : New York Times 16th Dec 2017

There is certainly a question about the funding drying up in 2012. But tied in with the information we have about Kit Green's UAP group it seems the money may have came via Bob Bigelow from the 'United States Department of Defense'. budget. This may explain some of the reasons why John Burroughs case was eventually resolved with the VA. But it should also raises a lot of eyebrows as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener,”

I hope this wasn't a remote viewing exercise, its not likely to be very fruitful.

Logical he would wonder about the plastic.

What is this thing made of, might be expensive I don't want to break it.
Maybe this opens up like the shells at Lombardy?

Whats this?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

But it should also raises a lot of eyebrows as well.

Yes.

John F Burroughs I will have more to say about this moving forward. I agree with Mirageman eyebrows should be raised. The question is what does he mean? I have had a chance to be involved with some of the people who are involved with this. I hope after the dust settles people will put on there critical thinking hats and look at all the possibility behind what has taken place!

edit on 20-12-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi mirageman. I found the following that may give credence to some of the allegations of hearing commands in the head?

Microwave Auditory Effects
And Applications
By
JAMES C. LIN, Ph.D. 1978.

A third medical application, which is too new for full evaluation,
is the potential use of pulse-modulated microwaves for
speech communication.

During the course of documenting microwave-induced
auditory effects, Guy et al. (1973, 1975) noted that
short trains of rectangular microwave pulses could be heard as
chirps with tones corresponding to the pulse repetition frequencies, as mentioned in Chapter 3. It was also found that when the pulse generator was keyed manually-such that each closing and
opening of a push-button switch resulted in emitting a short rectangular
pulse of microwave energy-transmitted digital codes
could be received and accurately interpreted by the irradiated subject.

Direct communication of speech via appropriate modulation of
microwave energy has been demonstrated by Sharp and Grove
(see Justesen, 1975).

They tape recorded each of the single-syllable
words for digits between one and ten. The speech waveforms
of each word were then converted to digital signals in such
a fashion that each time an analog speech wave crossed the zero
reference in the negative direction, a short pulse of microwave
energy was emitted from the transmitter. By radiating themselves
with the "speech modulated" microwave energy, Sharp and Grove
reported they were able to hear, identify, and distinguish the
words tested. Communication of more complex words and sentences
was not attempted because the average power density required
to transmit these messages would exceed the current 10
mW/cm2 guide for safe exposure.

The capability of communicating directly with humans by pulsed microwaves is obviously not
limited to the field of therapeutic medicine. However, as Justesen
indicated, the question of how much microwave radiation exposure
an individual can safely tolerate will probably forestall applications
in the immediate future.

(A reason for the examinations after exposure to such microwaves?)

www.targeted-individuals.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

John F Burroughs - I will have more to say about this moving forward. I agree with Mirageman eyebrows should be raised. The question is what does he mean? I have had a chance to be involved with some of the people who are involved with this. I hope after the dust settles people will put on there critical thinking hats and look at all the possibility behind what has taken place!

I assume Mr Burroughs said this???

Anyway eyebrows should be raised. Perhaps his radio co-host can help there with some detail? Follow the money trail and what it was used for.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Jeez that's literally a whole book load of information. I was thinking more along the lines that it was more likely the hypnosis sessions had obscured actual memories. As deploying technology like that in a forest seems just a bit random. But who knows?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

It is from John Burroughs Facebook page the comment can be seen in this string.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Adam there is a lot to read there. I am not sure about this?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Maybe the point of that post was to illustrate the memory disintegration techniques currently available.
This also temporally displaces the story forward in time much later than the "Beatles tune" or Shakespeare.
Might be more fruitful to focus on RAF Bentwaters around the period the 81st Fighter Interceptor Wing of the USAF arrived at Shepherd Grove. We've gone beyond 180 pages and are just about done here, except for the lighthouse intercepts.

Be careful out there at Groom, they will swipe your tool box......

edit on 23-12-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No Binary books occurring ?

But this is!

www.capelgreen.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
No Binary books occurring ?

But this is!

www.capelgreen.co.uk...

Well, it is Pantomime Season in the United Kingdom.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well, it is Pantomime Season in the United Kingdom.

He's behind this!

Only £39.00 for a Blu-Ray and book of a documentary film!!

At least there should be no questions about authenticity if you want a signed copy.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Teaser trailer two is also out.

Imagine the binary books. £££

Better start saving!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi mirageman and all.

I listened to some reruns of Phenomenon Radio and caught sound of a lady named Melinda Vail.

She speaks of the separation of the body radiation/electric with the self.

I found it very much along the lines of a previous conversation we had in reference to this.

As I was being extremely lazy, I failed to take notes.

I have a day off tomorrow so I will get to it.

See......
DOWNLOAD - PRS052517KGRA - PHENOMENON - Al Ward And Melinda Vail.mp3 on the link provided.
kgraradioarchives.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Given how many "mediums" like her have been exposed as fakes, it seems likely that all mediums are fakes, or at best good at telling people what they want to hear without any other particular skills.

I understand that people believed such things in the dark ages, but I thought we should be past that in the 21st century. There are so many more interesting things you could be researching, that aren't fake.

"She speaks of the separation of the body radiation/electric with the self."

A lot of people speak of a lot of BS, but that sentence sets off a 5-bell alarm on my BS detector, how can it not do that on everybody's BS detector, including yours?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
Hi mirageman and all.

I listened to some reruns of Phenomenon Radio and caught sound of a lady named Melinda Vail.

She speaks of the separation of the body radiation/electric with the self.

I found it very much along the lines of a previous conversation we had in reference to this.

As I was being extremely lazy, I failed to take notes.

I have a day off tomorrow so I will get to it.

See......
DOWNLOAD - PRS052517KGRA - PHENOMENON - Al Ward And Melinda Vail.mp3 on the link provided.
kgraradioarchives.com...

Under Hypnosis..

1. Bright white light - all (3) personnel feeling shocked.

2. All 3 dive to the ground. John looks up, he 'thinks'.

3. John "I'm in something"

4. "They fooled my mind into it".

5. This something is a light that surrounds him. Its just him. "Nothing but light".

6. He is then 'drawn away to a blue light', which then changes to 3 blue lights.

7. Again John says he believes they fooled him so they could access his mind.

8. Melinda refers to the blue and white lights as similar to those described in Near Death Experiences.

9. John speaks of feeling like he was 'lifting out of his body' and goes on to describe a feeling of disassociation with ones' self.

10. Melinda describes it as the body electromagnetic field/body electric being separated from body type of experience.

11. Under hypnosis, John then goes on to describe 20 lights coming at him. (At this point, you can hear he is clearly unnerved by this)

12. He sees the white milky light and the little blue ones are behind it.

13. Melinda suggests he goes towards the light. "Whoa whoa" John says. It's strong. Its pulling him.

14. Now the little ones are coming at him. The huge milky white light is moving up and down getting bigger. When he goes back to the light, the small ones appear and get stronger.

15. Melinda then explains her take on the hypnosis up to that point...Melinda believes that we incarnate at different levels but this was different, in that there was some kind of 'other dimensional frequency, represented by light and that the blue lights could be aspects of energy that was connecting with him to either gain information, or to 'check him out'.

16. The next segment talks of what John saw after he looked at a door with Pi on it, and at one point turning around to see a big hole opening up which was spinning. He felt like his mind, body or both were going into the hole.

17. Then the blue lights appeared, then a face that blocked him from going any further. (John then states he now remembers the face- Someone with whom John has interacted with in the past few years)

18. John remembers feeling that 'It needs to come out, but it must be done in the right way'.

19. John then makes it clear that his experience is not related to Greys/Nordics etc. It repulses him but he doesn't know why. He doesn't want to say that others may be wrong, he just feels they are wrong.

Now before Melinda's assessment of things, there was a chat about a remote viewer interrupting the session, and may have blocked John from going any further.
When Melinda was asked if this was possible, she says yes, if someone had knowledge of their session at the time.
According to Melinda, this has never happened before.

Quick run down of Melinda's final assessment......

Energy transfer (communication through light) between a 'Light Being' (being representational as alien in nature) and John causing a DNA shift or sequence change.

The discussion then breaks off into a question of how many times may this have happened throughout the past and how the the exchange of energy goes back to the Hopi people and their connection to light beings.

Something to do with our future.

The Hopi have shown interest in both John and his son.

I found this interview and hypnosis session very interesting listening and worthy of some notes to get more of a perspective from John's point of view.

Hence my interest Arbitrageur that may not be to your taste, but you cant please everyone all the time so just don't read it.
Simples.
Unless by the time you have seen this bit, you already have?

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join