It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I agree that there is a core story at the heart of the case. Those three nights in December 1980.

Now it seems there are agendas being played out by too many people.

Witnesses looking to be number one with their story and seeking to belittle others. Other personalities trying to inflate the story and add 'exciting' things into the mix for entertainment franchises. Media companies wanting to hype the story for maximum ad-revenues. Then there is the possible intervention of clandestine groups, even nefarious tactics at work on the personnel involved. Add into that the global politics and situation the world was in at the time.

So we are dealing with a core story that has been twisted and inflated for personal financial gain in some quarters, to build perpetuating media entertainment programming in others and also for 'officialdom' to conceal something that still has to remain a secret to the present day.

I think the story will probably outlast the Orfordness lighthouse. But getting to the truth requires all the main players to come clean. Something tells me they are not ready to reach for the soap just yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: AdamE

So cutting through the paste there, what would you say is directly relevant to the RFI?

Signals Intel and Human Intel. Intrinsic value.

One in the form of MASINT. (Measurement and Signals Intel.)

One in the form of Psychotronics/energetics. (Telepathy is a form energy transfer)

Under an SAP Project also involving early Blue Force Tracking (BFT).

So far imo!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Can you explain the intrinsic value? I'd be curious.

Without some sort of breakthrough, this will be my final post on the current RFI mess. Probably the whole event. I'm not a ufologist and I don't believe in paranormal or ETH phenomena.

So.

I believe that everything related to the RFI post, let's say 1990, is about something else.
My guess is that

- it's a cobbled together remote viewing program, run by unofficial sources, who suspect that the original event gave the core players paranormal powers
- that there are multiple binary codes - used as part of the test, which some players will no longer admit to having codes
- Characters like Rochon, aren't masters of disguising their writing. They are just one of the core players trying to create drama and they simply wrote in their usual style.

If you're looking to understand the control structure of this, these people are not" in the know" or official. They are trying to capitalize on what they believe is behind the curtain. Good luck to them. To find out more start here:

- Look as to who is criticized in this silly drama and who is not. Look at what is focussed on and what is ignored.
- Really listen to John's thoughtful replies on his radio shows, and whose opinions he challenges and who he does not
- Consider the control structure of who Doty was to William Moore, and who those who spread his stories were to him

If I were brutely honest, I'd say part of this "project" is simply to use researchers to do some of the leg work in solving the mystery. Truly the blind leading the blind.

Guessing, I'd say the post RFI drama relates to the idea that Penniston and Burrough's minds are entangled with their
past selves and can transmit binary code to them, at a very low bit rate . A sort of temporal remote viewing. The ultimate intelligence tool.

Total rubbish in my opinion. I consider it fringe science and total bunk but maybe this will help someone in the future.

Hi ctj83.
The intrinsic value during the events, imo, is HUMINT and SIGINT.

I do not remember talking aliens in our correspondence so we have something in common there!

It seems to me (and to others I'm sure) that there has been a game played by Defense Departments in the West to use the 'blame the aliens' scenario for their own SAP Programs and to cover any other secret military assets.

The problem evolved, imo, when 'UFO Researchers' started to dig around some of these reports.

Also, it seems that one of the ways the KGB could find out some of the West's defensive secrets was to infiltrate some of these groups as a means to gather information on possible defense related projects.

It would also make sense that during the 50's, this 'blame the aliens' scenario was a perfect cover for anyone living in the U.S. with ties to the Communists (due to general infiltration to defense secrets and any communist with a camera!)

History shows how paranoid the governments became.

And the UK too.

The origins of the FVEY can be traced back to the post-World War II period, when the Atlantic Charter was issued by the Allies to lay out their goals for a post-war world. During the course of the Cold War, the ECHELON surveillance system was initially developed by the FVEY to monitor the communications of the former Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc, although it is now used to monitor billions of private communications worldwide.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org...

So they rolled out Echelon in the 60s, The Five Eyes.

The rest as they say, is history.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Adam. Some people have limited time here and it is always a wise move to provide links to any information he or she may quote . I am not sure why you felt some of the earlier information you provided without a link could not be shared due to its "sensitivity".

I hope you understand the link and its material is freely available for anyone to view.

edit on 12-12-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Adam. Some people have limited time here and it is always a wise move to provide links to any information he or she may quote . I am not sure why you felt some of the earlier information you provided without a link could not be shared due to its "sensitivity".

I hope you understand the link and its material is freely available for anyone to view.

Hi Baablacksheep.

Anybody researching can find the link if they know what they are doing, and can share it if they so please.

I choose not to(personal choice) as imo, it is full of codewords/phrases of sensitive nature. They were probably overhauled/changed after the Snowden revelations, but I would prefer to tread carefully.
(It's cold in Russia!)

I hope you understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Ok Adam, thank you for the explanation.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Before Santa delivers various cleansing gifts to the main players to help them scrub up. Here's a short video which summarizes the main points raised by little known witness "Cookie"'.

This is related to posts here and here a few page back.

Best enjoyed with milk (or even a hot cup of tea).

I'll try to give a written summary for those not able to view (or waste the bandwidth on) a little later. But I have to go out to purchase some soap-on-a-rope Christmas gifts just now.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is the summary of the 'Cookie' video in the above post as promised.

“Cookie” is the nickname for a young female truck driver transferring supplies between the Twin Bases, Woodbridge and Bentwaters. She was on duty all three nights of the incident (25th -28th December 1980).
She recalls hearing a calm authoritative ‘voice’, calling himself ‘Bill’, advising her truck would stop. She was needed in the area as people were going to need a ride back to the Bentwaters.

Her truck did indeed just die and the radio would produce ‘static’ as it happened.

These incidents seemed to happen around 8-10 minutes after midnight. On the first night she got out of the truck and only 30-35 feet into the woods could see a bright light surrounded by lights underneath and around the ‘main light/object’. She thought Penniston was closest and the object looked roughly triangular. At one point Burroughs was ‘just gone’. She thought 8-10 mins but questions herself that it may have been longer? Then he was ‘just there again’.

There was a noticeable ‘prickly’ feeling on the backs of her hands & arms as she got closer and the men who had been out there were dazed, confused and ‘weirded out’. They were looking at their hands. But their cheeks and foreheads also appeared to have a strange ‘sunburned’ look.

It felt like every night the vehicle stopped at 12:10 and around 3:00 that the personnel were transported back to the motor pool at Bentwaters. That was when a person in a white coat got out of another vehicle to examine the witnesses checking the sunburn like effects and then they all boarded another truck. This vehicle was always waiting on each of the three nights and would then drive off once everyone had been checked over and got on board another truck.

On the second night MSgt. Bob Ball and Lt. Bonnie Tamplin were at the side of the road already. Ball seemed fine if confused and dazed a little. But Tamplin seemed in deep shock, shivering and sweaty. Her voice had gone and she seemed terrified of whatever was out there.

The third night was the one with the most going on. She could see lights moving around the forest and didn’t think the events occurred as late as the previous nights. But by this time she was concerned that ‘Bill’ and the voice were not coming through via the radio but was all in her head. In fact how was this happening?

Cookie remembers Colonel Halt coming out of the woods and refusing to board the truck because he was saying “..no we’ve got a vehicle”. He also appeared surprised that he was checked out like everyone else by the ‘doctor’ at the Bentwaters motor pool. On this final night ‘Cookie’ also boarded the truck with the other witnesses who had returned from the forest. She then recalls medical examinations where blood was taken and a lot of concern was expressed about their eyes.

It appears ‘Cookie’ was drugged as she states she felt light headed and was repeating what the ‘anonymous’ interrogators were saying. She was supposedly told to say the incident was some kind of military operation but some of the interrogation team said “...She can’t lie. She won’t lie”.

Cookie then ponders that others, including Colonel Halt, may have said what they were told to say.

And that takes us where?

edit on 12/12/2017 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How long has she been telling these stories?

She doesn't seem too sure about who "Bill" is...she thought he contacted her over the radio, but then she realized her radio wasn't even working so then she wondered if what she heard from "Bill" was actually in her head? That could be because she thinks she was drugged.

So, if she can't even make sense of her own memories, and what's real and what's imaginary, how is anybody else supposed to? If she really was drugged about all we can say is she has some confused memories while on the drugs and she doesn't really know what happened...her stories are not all that coherent, blame it on the drugs? Why do none of the other people involved seem to remember what she says, like being driven all the way to the motor pool in the other base? Because they were told to say something else, and so was Cookie but she wasn't going to obey?

If her story about thinking she was drugged and not knowing if the voice of Bill was coming over her radio which didn't even work, or was coming from inside her head/imagination has any credibility all we can really say is maybe she really was drugged and doesn't really know what happened while she was on drugs.

On the third night, we do have Col Halt's tape as some evidence of some of what was going on that night so that tape can be evaluated to try to determine if it sounds like the people heard on it might be under the influence of some drugs. I might re-listen to the tape with that in mind but I listened to it before and I don't think it ever occurred to me these guys might be drugged.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Excellent summary MM!

Arby, with reference to “what's real and what's imaginary”, I believe John Burroughs has alleged that the ‘doctor’ at the Bentwaters motor pool has been identified by several witnesses who recognise him (I imagine seeing him in a photograph might stir memories too?), but his name is not in the public domain.

I’ve just also found that ‘The Halt Perspective’ also features another curious occurrence of possible telepathy or use of remote power of suggestion:

Chaos at the gas pumps

Airman Tony Brisciano was on duty at the desk of the fuels management branch at Bentwaters on 27th December. During the early hours of what he believed was the 28th December 1980, he received a call telling him that emergency vehicles at Woodbridge needed fuel. Tony decided to take the back gate, which was a quicker route, but bizarrely, after a few minutes drive, something in his head seemed to say, ‘Do not go this way’. This message was so strong that he turned around and headed for the front gate.

Halt, Charles. The Halt Perspective: I (Haunted skies) (Kindle Locations 2183-2186). Haunted skies publishers. Kindle Edition.

It sure is something worth pondering.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

How long has she been telling these stories?

It's fairly recent. Just over a year since the first radio show was aired.

So, if she can't even make sense of her own memories, and what's real and what's imaginary, how is anybody else supposed to?

That's the problem.

In addition to Defragmentor's comments about the Halt Perspective it is interesting to note that there are a number of pages at the end of that book concerning 'Cookie'. At first Halt uses her testimony to back-up his own assertions that Larry Warren was not involved in the incident. But then later claims he saw no young woman driving a truck out there. That the shift patterns for the holiday period meant no one was working and that she was being used by OSI (Ofiice of Special Investigations) to spread disinformation.

I think it's necessary to point out that Halt denied any knowledge of his own personnel being subject to OSI drugged interrogations until around 20 -30 years after the events. He also denied any knowledge of what happened to Lt. Bonnie Tamplin and the reason why she left the Air Force immediately afterwards. Something that seems unbelievable for a Deputy Base Commander. You would know what was going on with your personnel with such serious issues. Of course there is also his inaccurate memo to the MoD. So pots, kettles and the colour black come to mind when it comes to disinformation.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So he lied....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Colonel Halt lied?

I'll let others be the judge of that. I've already posted an analysis of what he's said about the first night here.

Personally I think that confirms he has been unable to articulate the truth at the times.
edit on 13/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

A great summary to the video mirageman. Very good read.

To your summary, I share some thoughts....

1. The authoritative voice 'Bill' had knowledge of an effect to a vehicle that is well reported in UAP/UFO reports, and had knowledge of where and when this effect would take place.

2. Why the almost specific timing of 8 to 12 minutes after midnight? Was something 'timed' being used, in the sense of something being in the area, at a specific time, that was part of military hardware, like a satellite or something 'stealthy', as part of what was going on?

3. The prickly feeling would imo, be electromagnetic field of sorts in the microwave region, which is also known to produce cataract in the eyes of individuals.

4. The examinations show pre-planning (ie) being ready on site of the events, in which to study the effects of whatever was happening.

5. In reference to the paragraph " It appears ‘Cookie’ was drugged as she states she felt light headed and was repeating what the ‘anonymous’ interrogators were saying. She was supposedly told to say the incident was some kind of military operation but some of the interrogation team said “...She can’t lie. She won’t lie”.

Cookie then ponders that others, including Colonel Halt, may have said what they were told to say".

If Cookie was supposedly told to say the incident was some kind of military operation, as a cover story, then my question would be military operation to cover what?

If say it (as has been suggested by others) it was 'alien/ET in nature that need to be covered up, then why let the promotion of the alien scenario play out, if this is what you are trying to cover up?

edit on 13-12-2017 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Personally I think that confirms he has been unable to articulate the truth at the times.

So, therefore he lied.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If Cookie was supposedly told to say the incident was some kind of military operation, as a cover story, then my question would be military operation to cover what?

If say it (as has been suggested by others) it was 'alien/ET in nature that need to be covered up, then why let the promotion of the alien scenario play out, if this is what you are trying to cover up?

I can give you an example of what it 'might' have been based on stories that were circulating back in the early days of investigations. There were rumours that a satellite or even aircraft had been brought down. One particular story was relayed by an American who worked at the twin bases called 'Karen' she was also married to one of the 67th ARRS (Apollo Rescue Team) based at Woodbridge in 1980.

She told Brenda Butler that a Russian Bear (bomber) often approached the Suffolk coast and the Americans had captured one. This was taken to Bentwaters/Woodbridge where a C5 transport took it away to Germany. The stolen Tupolev TU-142 remained hidden for months and was transported to the US. It was then later returned to Woodbridge.

You can read further details in Georgina Bruni's book "You Can't Tell the People" online by using the search function on Google Books and search for "Karen".

Georgina was not convinced by any of this story as it was a second hand story from Brenda Butler and felt it was probably disinformation.

However there is just smidgen of a possibility that something like this was going on. Because back in October this year there were a number of JFK assassination documents released. One of them is called Procurement of Soviet Aircraft .

This of course dates back to the 1960s and relates to acquiring Soviet aircraft for 'clandestine' operations. However the US had acquired a Mig-25 after defection by a Soviet pilot in the mid 1970s. So maybe the plan was re-activated? As we know tensions were high due to the dissent in Poland and the hostage situation in Iran. The alien story was being circulated very early on by Steve Roberts (aka J.D, Ingalls).

Cookie's story of course does not sit very well with this theory. But my guess is that the voice in her head and a lot of what she 'remembers' is not real in the way she thinks it is. I am also not suggesting that the RFI is now solved and was actually caused by a secret plot to conceal a captured Soviet aircraft.

edit on 14/12/2017 by mirageman because: MI6 commands

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

my guess is that the voice in her head and a lot of what she 'remembers' is not real in the way she thinks it is.

When you say the voice and a lot of what she remembers is not as real as she thinks it is, what are you suggesting Mirageman?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

She may have been near an astral vortex, which is a fairly well documented phenomena.
These locations produce a cacophony of voices.
I remember just before finding pieces of a flying machine near a vortex hearing a voice tell me my time was at hand, and then the hidden "3" appeared.
My friend standing next to me heard a different voice, proof to me that these kinds of voices may never be shared.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

When you say the voice and a lot of what she remembers is not as real as she thinks it is, what are you suggesting Mirageman?

Suggestion is the key word. Some, maybe all, of the events only ever existed in her mind.

edit on 14/12/2017 by mirageman because: MI5 orders

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Suggestion is the key word. Some, maybe all, of the events only ever existed in her mind.

One thing is for sure. The 'Doctor' is not a figment of their imagination.

Cookie also speaks of Col.Halt having some kind of reaction when mentioning something to do with nursery rhymes?

Halt has also changed his story over time.

Due to the numerous different interviews with various media outlets over time, one has seen Col.Halt's story develop.

This cannot be said for Cookie, as there is no history of her talking to media outlets over the years.

'Some, maybe all, of the events only ever existed in her mind' could refer to many witness accounts.

So where would that leave the case?

Just my opinion, but I feel no reason, at this time, to discount some or all of what she has described as a witness.

And while I think of it, personally, I wouldn't trust Richard Doty as far as I could throw him.

Too much baggage.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join