It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Hi Adam, others. The long and short of all of this. It all seems to have started via Linda Howe.
I certainly hear you Adam and really could discuss so much more, but one cannot loose sight of that little detail. Linda.......

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I think Linda was compromised long ago. She has approached people and encouraged them to spice up their 'paranormal stories', promotes long debunked stories and is basically nothing more than an entertainment entrepreneur these days. Loved and adored by every other entertainment entrepreneur in the business. It's like the opposite of the X-Files because "The Lies Are Out There".

But the first mention of binary was in Penniston's hypnosis session in the mid-1990s. In which he proclaimed he was an 'interpreter'. Not of binary code as we later were to find out. The session was also detailed later in Linda Howe's book "Glimpses of Other Realities" published in the late 90s. However we did not see the binary codes until early in 2010/2011 when they were rightly returned to Penniston's (also belated appearing) notebook. Penniston was a scaredy cat see. Frightened of releasing the binary pages. Voicing concerns that people would have over his sanity.

By 2010 Penniston had, partially, revealed his binary code moment to the crowd at the 30th RFI anniversary conference. However he was under contract to an entertainment company to not reveal much else. This news was not received as easily as his inter-cranial, boolean penetration back in 1980. Yet, 30 years later, that cat was finally out of the bag and allowed to live its own life. Then in 2011 Penniston crumbled under sensible, intelligent questioning by Angelia Joiner and was unable to pull himself together nor put Humpty Dumpty back together.

In the years leading up to that 30th anniversary conference in late 2010 there had been plenty of time to formulate a binary bolt on story after his previous failure with the glyphs. Popular media were picking up on decoding certain crop circles as binary code messages as posted on the previous page. So, for those who want to see a bit more entertainment from the story, it was a natural progression for the RFI to have its own binary code. Penniston however had proclaimed it originally had meant nothing to him. So obviously he was no binary interpreter. The TV company called in Nick Ciske and he revealed a decoded binary message.

We know about how all the co-o(r)dinates also appeared on a website existing well before 2010. But Linda still loves promoting Penniston's story as fact in many of her talks and conferences. You can find many of them on Youtube. She links in the crop circles, and the strangely similar binary message from another 'military' witness.

But I'll let another member rip into that subject.....watch this space.

edit on 30/11/2017 by mirageman because: eta

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hi mirageman.

You said earlier;

What if it was a Soviet secret weapon?

I firmly believe that if what happened there over those three nights was indeed being caused by one or even several Soviet secret weapons using that obvious extremely advanced technology as was being seen by all those witnesses then the Soviets/Russians would undoubtedly have been with even “one arm tied behind their back” the real “king of all the earthly hills” since at least 1980.
They would definitely have been the one and only human rulers of this planet, period.
But because it is very obvious, at least to me, that they never ever were the one and only human rulers of this planet and obviously still not are then I do definitely not believe it was/were some sort a Soviet secret weaponry.

Very interesting memo btw, how sure are you that it is a genuine doc?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

edit on 1-12-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

Hello spacevisitor.

You have misunderstood my point. I was not inferring the Soviets were about to attack a major NATO airbase with a Soviet weapon. It was about the decision making of senior officers.

In it's full context I said.

If you see something in the sky above an airbase firing beams down onto the ground you call an alert. You don't wonder if it might be a UFO and ponder the ramifications for your career. What if it was a Soviet secret weapon?

The point being that any serious military officer would call an alert if something appeared to threaten the base. But Halt didn't. No one did. So the conclusion has to be that it was not really as exciting or threatening as Halt has claimed. Or he/his superiors knew exactly what was going on with the intention of using a UFO story to cover it all up afterwards.

The loose minute from RAF Squadron Leader Jack Badcock is a genuine document released by the UK MoD. I don't have the exact file references to hand. But I am sure a web search will verify it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
To add to this, maybe their is a person sitting at another computer purposefully sending the coordinates from the site to the mind of Jim?

This method of telepathy doesn’t seem limited to ‘hearing’ a voice: it seems capable of presenting images (i.e. glyphs/binary), and in Jim’s case he was also seeing a face. Tracy posted some more thoughts on Jim’s trance-like states:

“There was something, that was interacting with him [Jim]. And its voice or presence was gentle. Jim described it as gentle and that he would not be harmed. When I read the Cookie stuff am reminded of this. In Jim’s case he was also seeing a face”

If true, Jim might have/be receiving more that a few bytes of ASCII data.

Ronnie Dugdale also acknowledged on Tracy’s blog that he has received separate correspondence from Bustinza that confirms his going into a trance:

I have tried to sit down on several occasions to write this incident down and never can stay concentrated on it as I either drift off and go into a trance. Like if there is something blocking my memory and thoughts.

Whether it’s OSI drugs, CIA psychotronic equipment or an intelligence named Tityos, if we go down this track, we enter a murky demesne where forces are at play with the means to petition influence or directly influence, and ultimately seek to control, deter or revolutionise the release of information. That’s before we get into personal trauma, turmoil, the questioning of one’s sanity.

Another known case admittedly based on witness testimony: the 1967 Malmstrom incident and Bob Salas. In later radio interviews, I'm sure Bob went on record indicating he heard a voice in his head telling him his missiles were going to be shut down prior to them entering a no-go launch status. (I’m not a betting man, but if I were I’m not sure where I’d place the OSI or CIA horses in that particular race.)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

But Linda still loves promoting Penniston's story as fact in many of her talks and conferences. You can find many of them on Youtube. She links in the crop circles, and the strangely similar binary message from another 'military' witness.

Yes Mirageman and another interesting factor is that one of the research team members for Jim Penniston was "Red Collie" who is now also featured with the more recent binary by the person called "CJ", the other alleged military person in receipt of the more newer binary.

If we look at Jims web site we can see "Red Collie" and his research. It seems Gary Osborn then took the star role and Red Collie must have been dropped by Jim for whatever reason and became a "past" contributor.

www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

Not to worry, Red Collie soon took like a duck to water with the newer CJ material and seemingly is still continuing with it all in 2018 where he will be doing his talk about it all. We can also see mention of Linda in the link below.

closeencountersconference.com.au...

Its just incredible how this more newer CJ binary appeared and HOWE the two cases are described as been so similar.

I wonder what the odds are for this to happen? What could it all mean?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Whether it’s OSI drugs, CIA psychotronic equipment or an intelligence named Tityos, if we go down this track, we enter a murky demesne where forces are at play with the means to petition influence or directly influence, and ultimately seek to control, deter or revolutionise the release of information. That’s before we get into personal trauma, turmoil, the questioning of one’s sanity.

Yes!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Defragmentor

Another known case admittedly based on witness testimony: the 1967 Malmstrom incident and Bob Salas. In later radio interviews, I'm sure Bob went on record indicating he heard a voice in his head telling him his missiles were going to be shut down prior to them entering a no-go launch status. (I’m not a betting man, but if I were I’m not sure where I’d place the OSI or CIA horses in that particular race.)

A rather unnerving reality, if what is being discussed is correct.

This could also represent what has been going on since the 50's, when Psychological operations were rolled out across the USA and other countries for Cold War purposes.

You could understand the paranoia if some of these 'technologies' fell into the hands of, say, terrorists and used by such groups, it seems this may already being used against certain individuals, and not by terrorists?

The path/track was not created by those involved, and if anyone in my family was ever affected this way, I would be seeking answers.

edit on 2-12-2017 by AdamE because: cat drama

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

'Continuous for Planetary Survival' Versus 'Continuous For Planetary Survival.'

Clearly intended to seem like then same source.

I wonder if the RFI should be broken into two events - the Bentwaters Events, and the attempt to utilise those exposed to the phenomena.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I wonder if the RFI should be broken into two events - the Bentwaters Events, and the attempt to utilise those exposed to the phenomena.

Can you expand more on the last sentence CTj83?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Whatever happened to them, apparently can reveal abilities according to Phenomena.

Everything that has happened after the event, like the codes is a result of those abilities and experiments with them.

A gift from the original event, but not directly related.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

'Continuous for Planetary Survival' Versus 'Continuous For Planetary Survival.'

Clearly intended to seem like then same source.

Just to clarify -

I assume you mean "Exploration of Humanity Continuous For Planetary Advance” Versus "Continuous For Planetary Survival"?

That whatever happened at Christmas time 1980 happened.

Then those 'experiencers' unknowingly became part of a huge experiment, after the event, spanning decades to explore how it may have changed their physiology and cognitive abilities?

Or did I misinterpret all of that?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ah thanks for expanding!

You’ve identified my suggestion exactly.

That the UAP radiation caused epigenetic and brain changes is stated in Jacobsen’s book. Dr Green has mentioned there is part of the brain that lights up post experience that correlates with paranormal phenomena.

That John and Jim possess it.

That if we look at the proposed attempt to ‘mind trap’ the skinwaker Phenomena with entangled minds, we are looking at a related experiments.

Please note I don’t actually believe these experiments would give anything meaningful in terms of results. Rather that we should see anything post 1990 as anything more than a consequence and not look for signs of RFI causation.

edit on 3-12-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This sounds terribly speculative, and not much meat???
edit on 3-12-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I agree. I just think there are two things at play. The original incident and whatever the guys are chasing now,

Everyone assumes they are related. Perhaps they aren't.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I think I get what you are saying but please correct me if I am wrong.

I am guessing that this independent UAP group were put in place, to not only study whether the effects of an encounter created epigenetic changes but also if it created real, or just perceived, changes, in the mind of the experiencer as well. A bit like Out of Body events. Are they real or just seem real to the experiencer?

In this case were the men affected? If so how were they affected and how real were any impacts they perceived after the event?
edit on 4/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
A rather unnerving reality, if what is being discussed is correct.

If Cookie did receive instructions by means of telepathy (from ‘Bill’), and she was instructed to wait and drive individuals back to the base motor pool and an awaiting ‘doctor’, it might not be unreasonable for us to ask if the ‘doctor’ was, or was aware of, the originator of this instruction.

Before we dismiss Cookie: her account may carry some credibility. John Burroughs has stated that the man in the white coat has been identified by several witnesses (although his name remains hidden to the larger public however)!

Speculation time: in the much discredited and likely to be discontinued book Left at East Gate, there features an account where Larry Warren is allegedly drugged and taken underground, witnesses a subterranean-like cavern with craft, and then taken into a room with a translucent screen, about five feet tall, four feet wide. Bustinza, he alleges, is sat to his right.

Suddenly, I could do nothing but look straight at it; my head could not turn left or right. I was frozen in place. The screen grew bright, yet the light was soft on my eyes. Through it, I saw a silhouette of somebody, but detail was impossible to make out.

I didn’t feel any fear at this time. I had a heightened sense of curiosity, along with an intense need to talk to the small figure behind the screen. It never moved. But all around me I knew conversation was taking place. I couldn’t hear it, I sensed it. I don’t know how long it was before its voice pierced my brain, but when it did, I was amazed. A strange sensation indeed: somebody was talking to me without words, yet I was fully aware of the conversation. The voice was soft and reassuring, definitely male, with an accent I couldn’t identify.

The voice communicated telepathically ... I wasn’t offended by the intrusions; I never felt threatened ... The installations contained many of its kind, along with human support personnel. The facility had been there since the 1940s and expanded in the late 1960s. The crafts they traveled in entered and exited via an extensive tunnel system ... The silhouette went on to say there are many civilizations from off this earth existing here; they are intimate with the U.S., USSR, U.K., and Japanese governments at their highest levels and have been here since World War II.

Robbins, Peter. Left at East Gate (Kindle Locations 1834-1836). Cosimo, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

In a 20 April 1984 interview between Larry Fawcett (LF) and Adrian Bustinza (AB), Bustinza is asked:

LF. OK. Let me get into a little bit more, and then I’ll let you go. Larry also told me something really screwy happened after they showed him the films. Larry said all of a sudden there was a shadow, appeared behind the screen, and he could hear voices in his head, like somebody was talking to him, saying something like, “We’ve been here a long time. The governments, all the powers of the world, know about us. Your government isn’t what it looks to be. We are in charge.”

Like Larry could ask questions in his mind, and answers would come to him. Did you ever hear anything like that before?

AB. No. It was really funny that, ever since then, I don’t (know) whether I went through something like that and then I never realized it, but I get dreams every now and then, you know, like someone was talking to me. I don’t know whether it’s something I’m trying to remember that happened, that I wasn’t aware of, or maybe they’re just dreams, I don’t know. The government is capable of so many things. I’ve been on the inside, and I’ve seen what they can do to the outside.

Interesting that he might state: ‘but I get dreams every now and then, you know, like someone was talking to me’. He’s vague, he’s not sure, but I thought this all was interesting in light of the ‘telepathy’ aspect.

edit on MonAmerica/ChicagofMon, 04 Dec 2017 07:54:59 -0600am712America/Chicago1231 by Defragmentor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join