It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Hello again Sacha.

You have probably heard Nick Pope has withdrawn his support of Left at East Gate and that there is now a fart bubble from the gary heseltine camp, how very dare we etc

Would you mind giving a bit more information on this 'Pope opera' for the folks who follow the thread?

Also a question for you? Do you know anything about Russ Kellet and a letter from the Coastguard concerning the Berwyn UFO case? It's provenance looks decidedly dodgy to me.

Can you think of anyone Russ may be friendly or in contact with in the last decade or so that could be involved
?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infomaniachousewife
Oh just a question for anyone who might know this...

if a person never completed training and had never actually served as a qualified bona fide officer of whatever description. Would there actually be any service records? if you had only gone through basic, been kicked out or never finished basic for whatever reason. What would an application for them produce?

Thanks in advance

Our American buddies will probably be better placed to answer this. There are a few members who have served their country and I could well have got something wrong.

A casual search seems to indicate you have to complete basic training and have served for 6 months otherwise you are given "Entry level separation". When leaving service you are issued with a DD-214 certificate. You might find this a good starting point : en.wikipedia.org... until someone else gets back to you.

Larry did publish a DD-256 form in this pdf (page 9) : Deliberate Deception Part 1B by Peter Robbins

Wiki says:

...Since the 1970s, an honorably discharged veteran receives a frameable certificate (DD 256). A similar one is issued to someone granted a general discharge (DD 257). For each certificate, one or more letters after the number indicate the branch of service that issued it. For example, a "256A" is awarded by the Army....

Here's a snippet of it. But I have no idea if it's legit or not.

edit on 6/1/17 by mirageman because: Forged it!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I seem to remember reading something about Ross being a Beatles collected a while back but possibly I imagined this?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This is interesting...

The DD 256 is for reserve members discharge only. You can't get a DD 214 unless you were full active duty. So, that means the person who has a DD 256 was only in the Air Force (or whatever service) Reserves, not the full active duty Air Force. Further, anyone who was in the reserves but was later "Activated" would receive a DD 214 and all the benefits that come with it, not a DD 256.

That's a pretty big distinction, the reserve folks are also known as "weekend warriors" since they only train one weekend a month with an additional two weeks per year in most cases.

I also find it curious that a reserve member would have been sent to England with all the USAF installations here at home they normally train at. I wasn't in the Air Force (I was U.S.C.G.) so I don't know all the ins and outs but I've never heard of low rank Enlisted (E3 or E4) Reserve personnel being sent over seas for their two weeks training. That certainly does not mean it never happened, it just means I've never heard of it.

ETA: I'd also add that image of the DD 256 you have in your post is incorrect, it shouldn't read "regular air force", I've never seen that before either.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Feels like a pattern to me, sir.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In other news, it appears Peter Paget--an alleged former insider at the MoD, who has commented on this case, and whose views have been discussed at length earlier in this thread--may have been exposed as a con artist.

He was due on Burroughs's KGRA radio show on 12 January, but has now been cancelled. Ronnie Dugdale provided this link on Burrough's Facebook page:

www.dailymail.co.uk... med-SPY.html

PETER FISCHER

James Bond imitator Peter Fischer fraudulently claimed Income Support, Disability Living Allowance and Pension Credit using multiple identities.

He offered the excuse that he worked as a ‘sub-contractor’ for MI5 - which meant he needed to create ‘legends’ to be able to work in various areas.

Fischer insisted throughout that he was an undercover agent, using the identities as a 'legend' to infiltrate enemies of the UK.
He told investigators that several lives would be in jeopardy if we took him to Court as his real identity would become known.

The fraudster claimed the property that he owned in Spain was used as a base for MI5 agents to rest and recuperate. He was actually running a business from Spain while claiming benefits in the UK.
He was sentenced to 15 months in prison for stealing £85,000 - suspended for 15 months.

As best I recall, Paget had discussed for example that nukes on Bentwaters had been disabled, and that the powers-that-be didn't want that knowledge to come out. He also suggested that the red-orange eye object observed by Halt had perhaps been shedding molten iron, maybe in some process of neutralising any nuclear waste.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

I think this forces a reassessment of the Welsh Triangle as a whole and means that nuclear waste to iron theory should also be discounted.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

As best I recall, Paget had discussed for example that nukes on Bentwaters had been disabled, and that the powers-that-be didn't want that knowledge to come out. He also suggested that the red-orange eye object observed by Halt had perhaps been shedding molten iron, maybe in some process of neutralising any nuclear waste

Yes I don't think any of us were totally convinced by his theory and I doubt he knew anything whatsoever about the situation.

Unfortunately there is an awful lot of fakery going on in this business. At least Burroughs and/or his bosses decided to cancel the show after finding that Paget (or Fischer as he is actually called) was nothng more than a benefits cheat and con-man.

How many more concocted side stories are there in this soap opera?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

In the pdf I linked earlier : Deliberate Deception

A couple of pages further on is a training record document which indicates training began on Dec 1st 1980 and would end June 1st 1981.

According to this document, discharge was granted for May 15th 1981. So training was never completed.

Could that explain the issuing of the DD-256?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It could... Somone who flunked basic and was never Active Duty might get a DD256... They usually just get released with nothing if they fail basic training though.

Either way, if this person only has a 256 to show for discharge, (s)he was definitely not in the USAF. They were in the USAFR ("R" is for Reserve) and would not have been involved with something like Rendelsham.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This is a nice classic UFO tale that never seems to provide a final conclusion.

The General Accounting Office -- the accounting arm of Congress -- filed a suit in federal court to force the White House -- specifically vice - president Dick Cheney -- to turn over energy - policy relating documents.

Woodbridge

This site tried to make the case that the FOI requests were not answered and that effectively defies the U.S.
Constitution.

That site might need editing as current events continue to unfold.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thanks for that information. It just baffles me even more.

But I don't want to dwell on the topic. It was mainly to help Sacha (infomaniachousewife) in her investigations.

I still have the "Halt Perspective" book to read and report back on!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon
Mr Moon, you have hit on a pet peeve of mine. It seems like the phrase, "...in (name the year) the Cold War was at its height". I have heard that in stories that took place from 1950 to 1987. Seems every year was "the height of the Cold War". The fact is tensions were high throughout that period beginning after the end of WWII and continued to the early 90's. It is hyperbole to try to characterize one year as the most tense when at any time on any day if a decision maker got too excited things could have gone south very fast. And there are many well documented incidents where things got a little close to getting out of control. 1983 was a particularly crazy year including the time when a soviet missile site computer showed indications that the west had launched a nuclear attack and the officer in charge had only moments to decide if it was a false indication or if he should launch a retaliatory strike. Thankfully he ultimately figured it was a computer error and made the difficult decision to ignore his protocols to launch his missiles. That was the same year the Soviets shot down a Korean Air Liner for airspace violations and the Beirut barracks bombing. We could have easily gotten ourselves into a nuclear war that summer.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As something of an update to JBs FOIA response claiming weapons development I have the following to offer from a recent video with Jb and his lawyer:

- medical staff struggled to deal with his heart damage, particularly the shredded inner leaf of his mitral valve until Dr Green told them the type of radiation (from his medical records) that caused it. Then they were able to operate on him. One surgeon felt John was very close to death due to the severity of the injury
- According to John, Jim suffered extensive injuries also but chooses not to speak publicly
- A weapon was developed from the encounter and the type of radiation was also known to Chuck de Caro who felt it was too classified for John to know
- John, in his own words states that he ran toward the phenomena twice band both times lost his memory. He also goes on to say the he cannot remember if he walked into the light
- he suggests that the type of radiation / band could also have been used for the binary code transmission

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Any clues to the source of the interview?

I found this but it's from a time before allegiances changed....

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's a pay per view 'open minds' video with Burroughs and Frascogna. It looks recent but perhaps not long after Nick Pope's book.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I am still to get my head around Hy Brasil (High Brasil - however it's spelt) that Penniston's binary codes point to.

Might be just binary you know like

?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The A10 is definitely fake. he took the photo while on Honeymoon with his first wife in 1985

sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here is an interesting factoid for people regarding John Burroughs' hypnosis. It was conducted around the time of UFO Coverup Live! but John was told the producer did not intend to use it on the show, he simply wanted to know the truth of RFI.

Here is where it gets odd:

Noted Science Fiction writer and staff member on UFO Coverup Live!, Tracy Torme had this to say about Bill Moore's involvement / takeover of the project and intimidation of product Michael Seligman:

Moore flew the producers out to an island in the middle of the Great Lakes where he introduced them to his inside informants, ‘Falcon’ (Doty, not Rositzke) and ‘Condor’ (Robert Collins).
“After this meeting took place on a power boat in the middle of one of the great lakes, Michael Seligman came back and was scared of his own shadow,” Tormé continued. “I mean, it was just kind of unbelievable to see the change in him. He was very, very uptight suddenly. He was very, very nervous. He was paranoid. He would constantly be telling people to keep their voices down when we were talking in the offices. He was obviously worried someone was listening to us.”

Why would a producer want to pay for Burroughs to undergo hypnosis but not use the footage? Considering how UFO Coverup Live! ended up, why would there be any serious interest in Burroughs?

Or, was the show used to legtimise a hypnosis session in the hope of confusing Burroughs and introducing a time travel narrative?
edit on 12-1-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Impressive work Sacha. There must have been some strange synchronicity in play as I was reading your blog as Larry's favourite band suddenly began playing in the background on my random playlist.

Anyway I think you've probably proven beyond reasonable doubt that much of Larry's story is based on fabrication. I will send you some other things that you may already be onto and have more information on. Or you may well find interesting.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join