It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'll add this, just because.

edit on 12-1-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Hahahah! i used to love them too...

That would be great thanks! Any and all non fabricated evidence welcome!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Yeh been there and already posted that one a year ago LOL! The US version features a certain US Colonel.

There are things going on behind the scenes at the moment on this case but I am waiting for something solid before posting about them.
edit on 12/1/17 by mirageman because: link added

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How did/does kit green know what type of radiation john burrows was exposed to? A test of a microwave weapon from the likes of john alexander's box of tricks? were personnel present with instrumentation able to measure this frequency or effect from whatever the source of this radiation caused by "The Event" there? could it of been an educated guess on kits part?,I doubt that one.(medical records) showed what exactly?

This is an interesting part of the puzzle and sounds like it could lead to some of the truth about what happened over those December nights.
stinks of a military test when you add in the revelation "kit" green had the answer to the specific type of radiation that the medical team asked for specific info and got it!
can any of this information,the questions being asked by the medics and the data being given by "kit" be corroborated?

Mr Green,anything to add?!
edit on 12/1/2017 by stealthyaroura because: nah

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

He's explicitly stated, as has John, that he got to look at John's records.

As for how and why John's records would contain the precise narrow range of radiation and its non linear biological effects is a VERY interesting question!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

They certainly are!! I may have some news too soon... Its gathering momentum. Thanks for those things you sent me.. Brilliant stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

They certainly are!! I may have some news too soon... Its gathering momentum. Thanks for those things you sent me.. Brilliant stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The latest twist is they are saying i faked the photos Warren has always claimed to be real. I faked the lennon photo with Larry for a laugh... that's the latest lie. Even though Peter dropped Warren because he told him it was real too. Genius.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lee Swain can't spell his name correctly... two inks on the same page. Think the rest is pretty self explanatory.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infomaniachousewife
The latest twist is they are saying i faked the photos Warren has always claimed to be real. I faked the lennon photo with Larry for a laugh... that's the latest lie. Even though Peter dropped Warren because he told him it was real too. Genius.

Right so let's get this straight. People think you faked the photo of Larry (circa 1998) with Lennon (1980). Larry then posted the photo on his FB page telling people it was a real photo of him with John Lennon?

Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect? I suspect it was at work behind person(s) thinking up that story. Jeez.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Thanks Sacha. Glad you could establish something from the stuff I asked you to look at. So I may using your consultancy services if I spot anything else in the future!

For anyone else who is reading the thread and wondering what the documents posted are all about. Well It's all about evidence Larry Warren has used previously in both his book "Left At East Gate" and a series of pdf releases by his co-author (ironically) called Deliberate Deception (available free at this link).. These were used to prove his presence at Bentwaters/Woodbridge during the time of the Rendlesham incident and , among other things, that he was treated for burning of the retinas of his eyes.

Unfortunately it seems that much of it has been faked.

IN OTHER NEWS ON LARRY WARREN

Colonel Halt was the guest on Kevin Randle's radio show "A DIfferent Perspective" just a couple of days ago. He has previously always maintained Larry Warren was not involved in the events at Rendlesham except for maybe being out on the periphery somewhere.

This time he really put the boot in by explaining that Adrian Bustinza went back to the base dormitory and the first person he told was Larry Warren. Halt confirms that Warren's military career lasted only around 8 months....

Halt : ...He was thrown out with a coded discharge. Unsuitable, undesirable for the convenience of the government. How about that? He was also on the chain gang which was a group that Mal Zickler had, which I didn't approve of, which was the druggies, ...that were working and picking up rocks by the side of the road. The OSI or somebody got involved to clean things up, gave him a flunky job in supplies so they could get rid of and give him a discharge...and hope it would all go away.

They made a mistake.

Randle : So Larry Warren is not a credible source?

Halt : .....You really need to go back and look at all the photoshopping stuff he did, the memorabilia he sold, the Stevie Ray Vaughan guitar he sold for hundreds, thousands of dollars...turned out to be a fraud and on and on.....this is endless......

Hear it for yourself around 53 minutes into the interview below (whilst available on Youtube)

edit on 13/1/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Nice work sacha,Larry's credibility left the building a long time ago but the more you can dig up will just show how sad it is that he longs to be a part of TRFI. Most likely for financial purposes as well as the celebrity status he craves.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Well it seems like Colonel Halt and others were right all along and that Larry's part in the Rendlesham incident was basically second or third hand. Would things have been different had he not come forward and remained in the background?

The story was still leaking out as other researchers were onto it all. It may never have seemed as dramatic without Larry going public but we'd still have a strange story. Unfortunately he was just a liar looking to make easy money off the back of his moment of fame . Maybe he deserves a tiny bit of credit for bringing the story out to a wider audience back in the early 1980s. But ultimately he has harmed the story and wasted far too many people's time and resources.

I think Sacha is doing a write up on the whole sordid chapter called "The Warren Omission" or something similar.

edit on 14/1/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why did Halt say the OSI wanted him out, so found a way to discharge him? Why would they be involved?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh I’ll agree there about giving a tiny bit of credit to Larry as he did more or less out the story.
I look forward to sacha's write up on some of the dubious stuff.
Quite the thread ya got going here MM she's a biggie,and that takes some doing,glad it didn't just fizzle out.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
For those of us casually browsing this thread and not reading every single word (sorry but there's a LOT of them) but are still following this subject with interest,can anyone say what they THINK is the most likely explanation for this long running saga?

Have we definitely eliminated Orford Ness lighthouse (or is it still in with a chance?) and the most likely explanation is a staged military experiment to see how people would react in such a scenario,or is it now believed to go way way deeper than anything we see on the surface?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Have we definitely eliminated Orford Ness lighthouse (or is it still in with a chance?)

There is no evidence but if you wish to embark on a creative writing adventure.... ....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have a statement from Barry Greenwood regarding the photograph and Ben emlyn Jones claims that I faked it.

Warren released a statement saying Halt examined his documents and said they were real. I also have a statement from Col Halt in response to that. Weirdly... Neither of them are on board with anything he has said. Blog to follow.. It's such a ball ache putting photos up here lol.. I'll be back to share the link..

Yes MM! Eagle eyes here... Willing to return the favours LOL!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

The present consideration is the VA admission the John Burroughs injuries, which he claimed were from the phenomena, were from whatever happened during the incident. Beyond that, ATS' Dr Kit Green saw John's classified medical records, and communicated the type of radiation that caused John's inner leaf mitral valve threading to his medical team. This allowed them to operate and treat successfully, which would not have been possible without Kit's assistance, access to the records, or the VA acknowledgement.

To consider the light house, the only source of the RFI, means that John's injuries were not from the RFI, and the VA also admitted they were for other reasons. In short, the true reason for Johns serious radiation injuries and medical record classification becomes a defacto conspiracy and you might then be forced to conclude Dr Kit Green and many others have falsely blamed the phenomena for what happened.

Personally, I believe and trust Kit, which means that the lighthouse is not the only source phenomena for the RFI.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
For those of us casually browsing this thread and not reading every single word (sorry but there's a LOT of them) but are still following this subject with interest,can anyone say what they THINK is the most likely explanation for this long running saga?

I was asked pretty much this same question back on page 123, but I’ll repeat it here to save you having to scroll back.

The lighthouse certainly remains one of the three main parts of the explanation, which goes as follows:

1. We know that the original sighting of something apparently descending into the forest coincided with the 3 am fireball. Bright fireballs are a common cause of UFO reports.

2. We know that on Night One Burroughs and Cabansag chased the lighthouse, because they said so in their witness statements (credit to James Easton for tracking those down).

3. We know that the direction and flash rate of the flashing light reported by Halt matches that of the lighthouse.

4. Halt’s descriptions of the starlike objects hovering for hours sound like a misperception of bright stars, which are another common cause of UFO reports.

The police who came out on the first night said it was only the lighthouse, but no one ever seems to have passed this news on to Halt. I have often wondered how differently this case would have turned out if he had been told that in advance of his own sighting.

For those who would like to see how the original explanation published in January 1985 has stood up to the test of time, you can read it here
www.ianridpath.com...
Lots more info there, including my original BBC TV interview with Vince in the forest, if you follow the various links.

Cheers,
Ian
edit on 15-1-2017 by ianrid because: Inserted working link.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join