It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**ALL MEMBERS** We have a new Video Partner, Don't Tread On Media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I am actually in LA right now, originally from Miami. Yes I was (kind of still am) a DJ, but previous job title shouldn't bar me from attempting something that I love.

I do not disagree with your concerns, I am essentially an outsider but I hope to win you guys over. I don't actually think I am a savior of any kind (a lot of my videos are satirical to those that do). Which brings me to the atheist video... we made that as a joke (literally took us 20 min to make). It was a response video to Atheism in 1 minute, which essentially was a very preachy video. Which in it of itself was hilarious to us that someone felt the need to make a preachy video preaching about nothing. We weren't trying to bash atheists, only the people that are treating it like a new religion.

Side note: For one of our future videos we plan on interviewing the head of Atheists United (which is a new church like entity that opened up here in LA) Should be interesting.

So in conclusion. I am not related to anyone in ATS and I totally understand your concerns.

Hope the upcoming content wins you all over. I am confident it will.

Josh LeCash

PS that is not my real last name. I've been a libertarian for a little over 10 years. I have been interested in conspiracies (and a huge government skeptic) since 9/11. My 9th grade research paper was on Aliens/UFO's.

Anything else you guys want to know?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Favourite Die Hard movie?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Fair enough, I will hold of on further judgement until you start putting out content but to be honest i dont hold much hope. To be clear josh, it is not you personally, rather its just that I dont think you have demonstrated so far a good enough knowledge base or have the right experience to give this show its all. I am sure you are a nice enough guy.

so some questions

Out of interest when can we expect your first video?

Also will it be uploaded onto your channel or will it be uploaded to a separate ATS channel?

Will you continue in the same style as your other videos?

does Dave exist?

how did you get this job?

and what topics can we expect you to cover in the future?

edit on 20-12-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Glad to see you back. A couple of questions...

How about you tell us more about your team, who does what, how you got together, what your plans are...that kind of thing? Who is Dave? Is there a Dave? I'm not looking to trip you up, I'm genuinely interested in what you will produce. I'm sure you will admit there is some weirdness about this thread already.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Should be posted on both my channel and ATS on thursday. After the new year we will switch over to releasing them on Mondays.

Can't wait for you guys to see, we really do think the videos will just get better and better. Finding our stride and rhythm right now. It's been tough the first couple months to make consistent content just because of access. A lot of people want $ for interviews (which is insane) and some are just out of our reach. But with the hopeful upcoming growth of our channel and fan base more people will be open to some interviews.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

haha yes there is a Dave. He makes a quick appearance in the JFK art school kids vid.

My team is really small but efficient right now. It's Dave, Micah and myself.

We meet 3-4 times a week (2 days editing) and 1 day of shooting. We bounce off ideas daily even when we don't see each other.

Dave and Micah both shoot edit and produce the show.

We all have contributed ideas.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Definitely not the last two (didnt even see the last one)

Probably the second one

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My only question is, where is AshleyD? WE NEED EYE CANDY (and big brains)!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The issues facing the world today are very serious conspiracies or not. Can you trust someone who is willing to pull there pants down for a laugh or who jokes around all the time?

Has the world gone mad. Do we all have such short attention spans we need a circus act just to get the facts reported to us. Maybe with every story would could have an intro with leprechauns riding unicorns to help keep us on point.

If you want to be taken serious...............come on guys.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Can you rename yourselves "The Conspiracy Dudez" ? (with a Z)

What are your favourite/most interesting "famous" conspiracies and why?

How did you get the gig at ATS, who is your daddy/uncle/brother here?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Well, i am sure Ben Stein can be hired to provide you the dry lecture you seem to want. To the rest of the world, this is entertainment as well as anything else.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well thank you for that. And thank you for showing up to face some fairly hefty criticism. ATS can be a nightmare of a place but there is so much talent here, it's ridiculous...lots for you to make use of if you're inclined to. People take things posted here incredibly seriously, and probably won't be interested at all in satire or clowning about to be honest. Some of us also have to face the fact, painful as it is, that we have make-up older than you. I'm not being ageist at all...it's just that I'm more used to listening to people who have been around for decades and have HUGE amounts of experience in their subject. I'm hoping you produce something worth watching.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Well, i am sure Ben Stein can be hired to provide you the dry lecture you seem to want. To the rest of the world, this is entertainment as well as anything else.

"Entertainment"?! Conspiracy investigation is "entertainment" to you?! Alot of "conspiracies" were proven historical facts, you know. Our society is shaped by History. Everything we figure out on ATS, the World can be informed. In a way, ATS is shaping a small but very real part of History.

link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'll look into that name change. I did already get the DTOM tattoo on myself so it might be hard to change.

I wouldn't say 9/11 is my favorite because at the end of the day it was tragic. It was the singular event that truly opened my eyes. But before that I was still considering myself a libertarian, I felt most aligned with the Libertarian party because of my disgust over USA's War on Drugs.

No one's my uncle over at ATS (or any family for that matter) we just reached out to ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

swanne

bigfatfurrytexan

"Entertainment"?! Conspiracy investigation is "entertainment" to you?! Alot of "conspiracies" were proven historical facts, you know. Our society is shaped by History. Everything we figure out on ATS, the World can be informed. In a way, ATS is shaping a small but very real part of History.

That's nice. And I am glad.

But I come here to be entertained. Reading to me is entertaining. ATS has the topics I like to read about. You folks who do all the research...thanks for the free entertainment.
Its far better than having to watch TV, or sit and daydream while staring at the wall.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I hope through time I can win you over

I see your point though

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I did already get the DTOM tattoo on myself so it might be hard to change.

oh dear, please tell me you did not really do that.

DTOM is nothing just now, it just exists as a idea in your head that the owners of ATS have bought into.

now history on ATS has shown that these kinds of video serise that ATS signs up to fail, they last 6 months or so then die out.

And if ATS is DTOM's only outlet then DTOM will die with it.

And you might just regret getting that tattoo.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I agree with Othersideofthecoin and caitlinfae here. I'm seriously concerned by the rise of extreme left movements and disinformation, and I'm passioned in science and paranormal validity. I would hope that some of our works would be taken seriously by those who are less conspiracy-inclined.

Good luck here, and welcome here.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Notheycant
reply to post by blupblup

I'll look into that name change. I did already get the DTOM tattoo on myself so it might be hard to change.

I wouldn't say 9/11 is my favorite because at the end of the day it was tragic. It was the singular event that truly opened my eyes. But before that I was still considering myself a libertarian, I felt most aligned with the Libertarian party because of my disgust over USA's War on Drugs.

No one's my uncle over at ATS (or any family for that matter) we just reached out to ATS

well good to know you guys reached out to ATS and not the other way around. at least they are willing to give you a shot, so am i then. will see how it goes after a few vids are released. best of luck.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join