It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**ALL MEMBERS** We have a new Video Partner, Don't Tread On Media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
we have pretty big news...

ATS has reached a collaborative agreement with an up and coming, very intelligent, and very relevant TRUTH SEEKER who isn't 40+ years old (like us old codgers that own this place) and also knows how to bring a crew together to make a video that is worth watching that we hope will bring more people into the company of those who employ CRITICAL THINKING and will help them avoid just accepting the MSM news casts, what's next?

Well thought out, yet having a little fun, videos about ATS topics? That's the plan.

So without further ado, it is our distinct pleasure to introduce the ATS Membership and visitor universe to Josh LeCash and his production company "DON'T TREAD ON MEDIA".

Josh and crew will be Video Investigative Reporters (or VIRs for short) for ATS going forward. They need your input to find the compelling stories we all want to learn more about so, jump in and discuss what you think is worthy of a video, even if it's YOU or YOUR story.

Check out the intro below...

edit on 12-19-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wishing this new and exciting sounding format all the best!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well done for making sure ATS remains modern and up to date.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

This is exciting! This is another great idea that lets ATS provide new ways of reaching out to others.

Good luck DTOMedia! If you ever need some voiceover work done...let me know.

edit on 19-12-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I know, right!? It looks pretty interesting and kind of cool.

Very exciting!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Looks very cool!

I love the fast-paced energy level and cut-loose vibe.

As always, the incorporation of other people in terms of street interviews or what not is great.

Will definitely check it out!

ETA: Great title: DOTMedia. LOL! Very clever.
edit on 12/19/2013 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Josh will be along here in a minute or two to introduce himself. I have spoken with him and his crew at length and I have to say that I think they can do a great job in bringing our topics, our thoughts and our stories to life via online video.

Please welcome Josh (and crew) to the community and reach out to him with ideas, stories YOU think are important and help him bring our thoughts to the world in a way that reaches those who need critical thinking skills most, those coming up right behind us...

Springer...
edit on 12-19-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ATS-created documentaries??? This ought to be fun....

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Josh LeCash here!

(I am using my Producer Dave's username right now ... will make my own asap) I wanted to reach out to you right away though. We are extremely excited to be working with ATS. We've been working at banging out 1 video a week for the past couple month and we really feel this alliance with ATS will help us reach out to like minded people like you and to a wider audience that might not know they are into these topics/issues that we are.

That being said, watch out for new videos weekly and please please please contact us about anything. If you have any leads to a story, if you want us to cover specific topics or if you just want to say what up. We will reply to EVERY email.

Email us anytime (my personal email) [email protected]

& check out our other videos at Youtube.com/JoshLeCash

Josh L + DTOM!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Looking forward to seeing more of this, it sounds very hopefully, and possibly relevant.

I'm sure it will help with viewership in the mid demographic relate better.

Can't fight progress so to speak...

Thanks for a fun site!

Cheers to ya!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Hello and welcome. You certainly have made a wise choice by teaming up with ATS. Its ALL happening.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This sounds very cool and I think can help further the ATS mantra of denying ignorance. People can learn in many ways and one of the most powerful is via video media. Welcome aboard guys!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

ATS is the perfect fit! We couldn't be more excited. Great vids to come

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Thank you so much for joining the ATS family. I look forward to seeing the videos.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Josh and Crew,

I am So very excited about this and am happy to extend a warm welcome.

As CIAgypsy mentioned above, ATS documentary, yes please. As far as on the spot reporting, are you guys able to travel or will you be enlisting Cub reporters around the world ?

I apologize if I'm moving to fast for a new relationship
my mind has already begun to imagine all the wonderful things that are bound to happen.

Penny

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Generation Z will be happy.

Forward.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Looks like a good fit. The video production looks to be professional and the exposure will benefit ATS and its members.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

We'll try to keep them busy.

Great job Springer!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pennylemon

Thanks!

Yeah we are open to traveling and possibly having reporters

i like that Documentary idea as well

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You gotta choose the right niche to get more audience. Nowadays things are getting saturated. You gotta target the young generation in order to get a million views. Example

ATS can become big if you do it right. I can help if you're willing to collaborate. Money makes money!

Start with a low budget if you're willing to chip-in.

edit on 19-12-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join