It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**ALL MEMBERS** We have a new Video Partner, Don't Tread On Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello! Glad to have you as part of our community! I've looked through some of your videos. They look to be well done.

Well, except for the one with the lady eating your cotton candy, she was just ....ewwww!

Looking forward to seeing how you interpret/represent our ideas and thoughts here at ATS!

Welcome!

Thanks,
Blend57

edit on 20-12-2013 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok....now I'm worried. I think I'm done being positive and supportive for now. The amazon drone vid was insubstantial at best, but the atheist vid? Ridiculous. Nothing about what I've seen so far has made me want to watch any more of his stuff. However you feel about his opinions, not many people will deny that Alex Jones has a mighty personality, and can say what he says with passion and in quite an articulate way. Whether he's right or wrong, whether you love him or hate him, he's focused and thoughtful about what he says. I'm not his biggest fan, but there is good information in what he talks about. This immature, slightly hipster, kind of mess about lets be cute approach will just get poor Josh thrown to the lions. I hate to reiterate this, but like a poster said earlier...who's kid is this?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

You should be worried I have gone through josh's videos

most of them are just "hahaha conspiracy people".

Josh is a DJ, not a journalist, Dont tread on media does not even seem to have a website all they have is a account one ATS (since October this year) one on the daily Paul and a youtube channel with 90 subscribers then there is the usual facebook and twitter however these are all in the name of Josh lecash and not DTOM.

Really what the hell are the owners thinking!

really i just don't get this.

its just absurd

check this out as well.

slick video but....

"Your savior is hear, I am hear, I am Josh LeCash".

this guy is pretty much unknown yet he proclaims to be our savior.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Huh. "I will mould your minds". No you bloody wont. I'm starting to think maybe this is a wee joke on us. Has anyone found anything really substantial this guy has done?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Most notable thing he has done is is that i think he once done something with katy perry.

thats about all i can find out about him online but he has no notable history in the alternative media or as any kind of journalist, like i said his background seems to be as a Miami DJ and even at that form what i have read he is no big deal.

He also seems to have taken part in a film for the Sun-dance film festival which according to Youtube is describe as:

Everyone wants to live that Hollywood lifestyle. Crazy parties, sex, and booze creates an atmosphere that can be an appealing fantasy to any outsider, but for eccentric, self-absorbed DJ JOSH LeCASH, this is a typical Friday night. "Rebel Rebel Rebel" is an intriguing look into the fast-track lifestyle and superficial mindset of the dime-a-dozen "DJ _________."

this is the trailer.

so yeah, thats who is going to be presenting our idea's to the world via youtube.

Anyone else think that it might be perhaps prudent to for the staff to review Josh's connection to ATS
edit on 20-12-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

And no website...that's making me suspicious on it's own. How can any company NOT have a website, but especially a media company. Maybe we should give the guy a break and make a suggestion though, to see what the does with it. What would be our first choice for a video investigation? Not something that means he has to travel to Mongolia to film it...something he could do in his backyard, the US. Any ideas? There must be hundreds.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

You should be worried I have gone through josh's videos

most of them are just "hahaha conspiracy people".

Josh is a DJ, not a journalist, Dont tread on media does not even seem to have a website all they have is a account one ATS (since October this year) one on the daily Paul and a youtube channel with 90 subscribers then there is the usual facebook and twitter however these are all in the name of Josh lecash and not DTOM.

Really what the hell are the owners thinking!

really i just don't get this.

its just absurd

check this out as well.

slick video but....

"Your savior is hear, I am hear, I am Josh LeCash".

this guy is pretty much unknown yet he proclaims to be our savior.

I missed the atheist one, and the last one you posted. The ones I looked at were not as out there as those. I would hope that the owners would have final say as to what videos he releases with the ATS name attached to them. However, maybe I'm a little naïve....

I mean, they wouldn't want their name on just anything, right?

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Most notable thing he has done is is that i think he once done something with katy perry.

thats about all i can find out about him online but he has no notable history in the alternative media or as any kind of journalist, like i said his background seems to be as a Miami DJ and even at that form what i have read he is no big deal.

Well, the site owners chose him and his crew to represent ATS, so they must have checked him out and see the potential. Hopefully the guys who vetted Sarah Palin for the VP slot in America weren't in on this vetting process. Josh has taken on a big job (to be the savior of the human race apparently) and when someone takes on big jobs they either want to get the training involved and go through that process, or they are forced to reach those levels of awareness - a route that is a bit harder. Maybe these fellows will step into the big shoes and walk a little.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I see alot of negativity about his previous work.
I say we give him a chance, if its no good it will disappear just like the old ATS video updates did but this guy seems to have a bit more Charisma than that Brian dude (no offence if your reading).
Hopefully since it is more interactive and they are looking to us for input it will manage to hold our interest.

Is the media company in anyway linked to the Mod we have on here by the almost same name?

I also have a lead on a story, Most of you are probably aware of the protests in Thailand right now, police joined the protesters and was a thread on the site.

The army are going in on Sunday and there will be massive riots, they are predicting much worse than last time. Might be worth checking out, Im currently in Thailand so would be happy to get some footage for you guys

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

LiveForever8
Generation Z will be happy.

Forward.

Yup , maybe we can 'like' the videos and Tweet about them!!
I can't actually tell from the OP or from DTOM videos what this is going to be or what the point is.
If I recall, didn't ATS used to have videos and a young hip street reporter?? And didnt they suck?
Not saying this will, just saying they tried it once and it didn't work, why so insistent on it?
Why not bring back the conspiracy chicks too?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

completely agree!..

i don't see any serious journalism, period.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Really watch the 30 second video on Atheism (if you can even go for the full 30 seconds)

Again, this is Josh "leCash'" with his 30 second take on Atheism.

I ask again, is this who we want to be the face of ATS on Youtube, is this who we want representing our idea's.

I thought not....

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

It's a hoot, it really is.

Just read that in 2011 he was the "official dj for all of Katy Perry's perfume launches".

*stares at laptop*

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I am not sure about all of this. I can't know the future. Only time will tell how this idea turns out.

Many of us already can post videos in YouTube. The new broadcasting system is a place where everyone already has a voice... Right?? In that view, I am not sure what more can Josh do (no offence Josh).

edit on 20-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well said othersideofthecoin!

Have just read your posts and now i'm more worried.
What the hell are ATS doing? I'm guessing this guy is probably a relative of one of the staff.
There is no logic in this whatsoever, the guy in the videos is kind of like the other guy they used to use in their other video idea that was EXACTLY THE SAME.
It's one tacky video idea after another on ATS, they're obsessed with being the Twitter or YouTube of the conspiracy world and have been dumbing down - or attempting to - the site for the last 2-3 years.
These kinds of things are gimmicky, tacky and appeal to the lowest common denominator and quite frankly scream of desperation from ATS.
There are no serious, professional outlets willing to collaborate so lets just use our nephew josh Lecash.

Please ATS, listen to othersideofthecoin, focus on the members, there are many talented researchers here and many who love the site and who aren't 14 and who enjoy discussions and want the site to remain at least semi-serious.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am excited to see how this goes! Welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

That's him?! Hm...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

I wish I could star you and theothersideofthecoin for your posts. I was going to make a list of topics that he might make films about, but then I thought, why should I? He's the film maker, and it takes a 30 second look at the front page of ATS to see what's out there waiting for a vid to be made.

I hate to be critical, but sometimes it's unavoidable...I really really want to see decent, well made, well informed videos on ATS. Why is that so hard to achieve? We should be making films with the real members here, just simple face to camera interviews, opinions, discussions, debates, and they would get us much further than silly camera angles and mindless blethering.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Josh and DTOM. This sounds like a lot of fun, but I think you may need your official ATS tinfoil hat for protection. Please allow me...

Looking forward to the videos!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

To be honest, this is the first time I share the excitement about a new ATS project. For me, Johnny Anonymous was the best we ever had here, but somehow I have a good feeling about this crew, looks like they combined good elements with some ol' school tacs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join