It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Picks Gay Athletes to Represent U.S. at Sochi Olympics!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by WilsonWilson

u willing too fight a world war over it?,,,or just slap and run?

You think either country would start a world war over gay rights?
I think it's pretty unlikely.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

well from where i sit,, i see Prime Minister Putin,,,releasing,,prisoners,,as a Jubile Gesture/Goodwill,,
vs President Obama's? support of Gay Right world wide.And wanting too remove Pictures from Military Institutions,,

take ur pick,,,

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

BobAthome

well from where i sit,, i see Prime Minister Putin,,,releasing,,prisoners,,as a Jubile Gesture/Goodwill,,
vs President Obama's? support of Gay Right world wide.And wanting too remove Pictures from Military Institutions,,

take ur pick,,,

i dont think i understood your question. sorry.
Obviously any sane person is going to pick Obama over Putin.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by TheWrightWing

I don't think gay people would be offended by heterosexual people dressing up in lingerie and parading around. Homophobic people, on the other hand, seem to freak out at the sight of a man dressed in drag or a gimp suit. I suppose if it doesn't fit into their belief system, it's to be feared/hated/shunned/looked down upon and thoroughly renounced.

And the open sex acts in front of children, in public ignored by attending police officers?

Funny, you forgot the most important bit... I have to wonder why.

Anti-sexual? No one wants to see anyone take a big, steaming dump on the sidewalk, either.

Does this make us anti-digestive tract, too?

Are you getting the point yet?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Obama over Putin. ,,well im 60,,,had u asked me 40 years ago,,or a generation ago,,,obvious yes,, no brainer,,,
now in my opinion,,not so much.
And i think that the white house knowing that the Amb. too Bengazi's life was also in great jeopardy,,due too Islamic Police getting wind of that knowledge,,so take it for what it is worth,,
i go by,, once is a coincidence,,twice,,Brazil,,,and Olympics,,,is an agenda.
and if that Agenda is,,?? what exactly?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

at what point is someone taking Children to see open sex acts?

i have performed at Pride parades in Hollywood, i have never seen open sex acts in the streets, i have seen Men grope women in public before though in front of Children

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I swear..Obama can't walk past a bucket of shat without stopping and stirring it up....Yo Barry, it already stinks.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Darth_Prime

i have performed at Pride parades in Hollywood, i have never seen open sex acts in the streets, i have seen Men grope women in public before though in front of Children

I've seen "straight" people get away with quite a bit in movie theaters. If it's wrong for gay people it should be wrong for straight people. No exceptions, everyone should be treated the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why is peoples sexual orientation important at Olympics? Is there any olympic discipline that involves sex? If so, I just found my vocation.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

grubblesnert
I, hetrowise, do know my "place" if you get my drift,,, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Know what I mean?????

edit on 18-12-2013 by grubblesnert because: wha?

I know my place and enjoy it quite a bit.
Doesn't seem to hurt my wife's feelings at all.
edit on 18-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

The true reason behind sending gay athletes is to further push forward the disintegration of family. They know the planet is overpopulated and one of the ways to control the population (birth control and life values) is through promoting LGBT. They are slowly trying to transform as many heterosexuals as possible into homosexuals, the end result being much worse than China as this is happening on a global scale - through media, music, fashion, shows and movies. Ten years from now most kids will be taken care of by the government/state, instead of their parents, and most people will be having sex purely for pleasure instead of having those kids in the first place. At least that's what they'd like. It can't be reverted, but it can be stopped if enough people start paying attention instead of enjoying their elusive 'freedom' and thinking with instruments in their pants.

Simply put... Olympics = global event = billions of viewers = fast and effective mind control.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Wow talk about delusional..

How many times does this have to be slammed into you anti gays heads.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE SOMEONES SEXUALITY Placing gays in your home through TV or in person will not change you.

When the anti gays come forth, their own fears and hidden desires come through. If it is that easy to change you...that is because you already held these desires...quit fighting it...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

But we have no right to force our values on the rest of the world. Russia is free to ban what it wants.

Having rights is not the problem it is having the power to do so and exert them. Russia and any other nation is not free to do what it wants (and never was, that is the end game of globalization) if a nation wants to deal (buy and sell) and have freedoms and rights respects (international law) it is forced to participate or it is sanctioned (Iran, Israel, etc). Like you, nations have to forcefully participate in the rules of society.

That is why it is important to bee the legislator and enforcer and all nations aspire to it, it is like a mirror you see...
edit on 18-12-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I really think you are born gay. Relax!!! You people that don't believe that. ..chill!! Its just my opinion. I have no proof. Just opinion.

IMO the gay athletes will be way better dressed than the straight ones... relax!!!

Stereotypes are fun!!!! I'm white and can dance better than Justin Timberlake. I'm not getting butthurt cause the joke is "white guys can't dance".

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why does it have to be about BJK being gay?

She was a great tennis player and athlete and loved widely by Americans the country over.

I am somewhat anti-gay but I support her being part of the delegation.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Cybernet

The true reason behind sending gay athletes is to further push forward the disintegration of family. They know the planet is overpopulated and one of the ways to control the population (birth control and life values) is through promoting LGBT

That's twaddle! You can 'promote' Gay til the cows come home, but if you ain't got it in you, you ain't got it in you! You have to be equipped with that switch to talk about one...and that's ok, as long as you don't demand that others share your choice.

Meanwhile, this whole issue is a field day for those who hate both Obama AND Gays! Sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Cybernet

The true reason behind sending gay athletes is to further push forward the disintegration of family. They know the planet is overpopulated and one of the ways to control the population (birth control and life values) is through promoting LGBT

That's twaddle! You can 'promote' Gay til the cows come home, but if you ain't got it in you, you ain't got it in you! You have to be equipped with that switch to talk about one...and that's ok, as long as you don't demand that others share your choice.

Meanwhile, this whole issue is a field day for those who hate both Obama AND Gays! Sad.

I actually have an uncle who thinks the "gay" is contagious. I love f'n with people like that!!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

Darth_Prime

I've seen "straight" people get away with quite a bit in movie theaters. If it's wrong for gay people it should be wrong for straight people. No exceptions, everyone should be treated the same.

Yes, and you know what? In my grandfather's day it was considered something you just didn't do in public. It wasn't considered something illegal; it was just something that proper people didn't do in polite society. Perhaps they had a point.

I don't care what you and your wife or two men or two women or a whole group of people choose to do on their own property, but I do care if they choose to do it in front of my family. I don't think my 3-year-old needs to be seeing it yet. And I don't engage in that sort of behavior in public with my husband because I don't just assume that everyone who might see is OK with seeing us have at.

It has nothing to do with who does or doesn't like sex or sleep in different beds when at home and everything to do with considering what others may or may not want to see or have their children see in public. I assure you, you'd likely have to render my husband physically and chemically incapable to keep him out of our bed.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe some of the reactions in this thread, one in particular... Does anyone get what is happening to gay people in Russia? Imprisoned, murdered, bullied... it's horrible. Boycotting was the way to go.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

TDawgRex
I think Putin never tires of Schooling our POTUS in the ways of the world.

Chicago thug tactics are playground antics where the big boys play. Easily ignored or shoved aside. It's like watching a Professional boxer taking on a loud mouthed Sheldon. LOL

You'd think Obama would learn.
Because when I think Chicago Thug Tactics (which is probably not an actual thing but I digress), I think having a team of gays show up at an event located in a country with homophobic laws out of protest. If there's one thing Thugs in Chicago were known for, it was their fight against discrimination.
edit on 18-12-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join