It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'active shooter situation' at Arapahoe High School .colorado

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's an first hand account by a student eyewitness, yet it reads more like political propaganda, as though the author had been given the correct ''talking points."

www.denverpost.com...
Arapahoe High School student's account of shooting from inside the walls
By Brett Stewart

excerps:
"They made us put our hands over our heads, and they frisked some students, which is understandable, considering at this point in time they weren't aware of the extent of the threat." "

--Note how he excuses away the unconstitutional searches. Note the use of the police-like phrase 'extent of the threat.'

"The question still remains, though, how do you prevent the same thing from happening again?"

--This is obviously a loaded question, calling for a preselected answer. The only way to 'prevent' a shooting is to make sure the shooter can't get a gun.

"....it's by the grace of our local law enforcement and teachers that we won't have to suffer as severe of a blow."

--This guy spends a lot of time loving the police.

"As a musician, I wrote a song called 'Under Our Blood Red Skies' reflecting on the tragedies of 9/11, Sandy Hook, Columbine, and countless other unspeakable acts."

--The emotional sucker punch. Cue the music!

--------------

From the same link:

"Over the course of thirty minutes, sirens, flashing lights, screaming and loud footsteps thundered throughout the campus. Entire SWAT teams rushed onto the scene within ten minutes and tactically pushed through the halls shouting "Blue!" or "Clear!" when a room was clear. ... all of the screaming made it sound as if the incident was prolonged much, much longer."

How could they possibly have deployed entire SWAT teams within 10 minutes unless they had already been suited up and gathered together when the call came in? I wonder exactly how recent the Arapahoe PD's recent drill was?

/

edit on 14-12-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

They were first called about a fire set by the shooter. Check the firefighter spoke persons comments out. Then the call came in for active shooter. Just like Sandy Hook not saying that a first call came in for a disturbance with someone outside the building demanding to get in. Then the call came in about active shooter. In both cases they leave the first call off so it looks like the response time was great. They are only giving timelines from the moment of active shooter not the disturbance leading up to active shooter.
edit on 14-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
But they certainly would not have deployed SWAT teams for a report of a fire. The timeline problem is still there.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Even man with gun is not active shooter.
Shots fired would be active shooter.
Giving details after active shooter changes the timeline.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There may have been yet a THIRD drill being conducted in the town of LImon, CO, an hour's drive from Arapahoe, on the day of the high school shooting:

www.glocktalk.com...
I did look at TAC-ONE's calendar, like you suggested. Here's what it says:
Lone Wolf*
When: Friday, Dec 13, 2013
Where: Limon, CO
Lone Wolf
When: Saturday, Dec 14, 2013
Where: Arapahoe Community College, South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO, United States

*Lone Wolf appears to refer to a a single officer response to an active gunman, just like at the high school.

----------

The Tac One website:
www.taconeconsulting.com...
(though the info on the Friday drill is scrubbed)

---------

A you tube video with some more evidence of this drill, set to music:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
To recap:

The first "scenario" was at the local Englewood high on 11-8-13:

www.englewoodherald.net...
Emergency equipment lined the streets in the area around Englewood High School Nov. 8 so about 300 first responders could take part in exercises coordinating the response to an active shooter inside the building.
The first of three scenarios began about 8 a.m.

The second scenario, at Arapahoe HS, the site of the shooting, date unknown:

www.denverpost.com...
A law enforcement official said Arapahoe had just recently practiced an active-shooter drill. ...
Student Justin Morrall said students had been trained to move to the corners of classrooms where they would not be visible. ... "Then we went into the drill positions," Morrall said.

The third scenario, somewhere in Limon, CO:

www.glocktalk.com...
I did look at TAC-ONE's calendar, like you suggested. Here's what it says:
Lone Wolf*
When: Friday, Dec 13, 2013
Where: Limon, CO
Lone Wolf

Plus an unannounced fourth scenario, which went '"live" back at Arapahoe HS?

/

edit on 15-12-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I should be noted that numerous mass shooting type events have had drills on the same day or in the weeks previous to the attack. Enough with the coincidences!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There has been a lot of speculation that Pierson was some kind of leftist, based on his pro-gun control statements and actions:

www.krdo.com...
"He was a weird kid," (Senior Chris)Davis said. "He's a self-proclaimed communist, just wears Soviet shirts all the time."

Though the same link seems to imply he was as much an anti-government patriot:

Junior Daylon Stutz: "He always kind of talked about how America was a communist country, how the government was, like, trying to take us over and stuff."

Pieerson's leftist attitude is even more strange, as he was allegedly hoping to join the elite Air Force Academy once he graduated. Surely he must have known this would have counted against him. Or, maybe like Oswald, he was deliberately encouraged to play the part of a dissident to build a 'legend' of himself as some kind of agitator.

-----------

As an aside, here's an example of the strange lessons taught in American schools nowadays:

"...the two shared a human behavior class when Stutz was a freshman and Pierson a sophomore. They worked on a class experiment together in which they went into the community and tried breaking unwritten rules, Stutz said."

/

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

starviego

There has been a lot of speculation that Pierson was some kind of leftist, based on his pro-gun control statements and actions:

www.krdo.com...
"He was a weird kid," (Senior Chris)Davis said. "He's a self-proclaimed communist, just wears Soviet shirts all the time."

Though the same link seems to imply he was as much an anti-government patriot:

Junior Daylon Stutz: "He always kind of talked about how America was a communist country, how the government was, like, trying to take us over and stuff."

Pieerson's leftist attitude is even more strange, as he was allegedly hoping to join the elite Air Force Academy once he graduated. Surely he must have known this would have counted against him. Or, maybe like Oswald, he was deliberately encouraged to play the part of a dissident to build a 'legend' of himself as some kind of agitator.

-----------

As an aside, here's an example of the strange lessons taught in American schools nowadays:

"...the two shared a human behavior class when Stutz was a freshman and Pierson a sophomore. They worked on a class experiment together in which they went into the community and tried breaking unwritten rules, Stutz said."

/

starviego your streak of posting information that provokes my thoughts continues :-)

I have a much simpler, non-political hypothesis:
Pierson had his heart set on a university and had applied early admission.
As a debate team officer Pierson had a close relationship with debate coach Mr Murphy.
Mr Murphy had written Pierson a great letter of recommendation for his goal school.
The unknown incident transpires resulting in Mr Murphy cutting Pierson from the debate team.
The incident caused Mr Murphy to contact the university to withdraw his recommendation.
On Thursday/Friday Pierson was notified via US mail at his home that he was not accepted early admission, he was not wait listed or tabled until regular decision review; but he was completely rejected.
Pierson, not thinking logically or rationally, blames Mr Murphy and seeks revenge resulting in the incident on Friday.

(I have no proof or material that hints at any of this but considering this is the time to get such letters it seems possible)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yet, contrary to earlier reports, Pierson was NOT booted from the debate team, and he was NOT suspended from school.

--------------

And now, for another view of Karl Pierson:

This researcher came across a youtube video where the commentators claimed to know him and said the guy was a nutcase:

www.youtube.com...
commentators:
Nick Foles wrote: "I go to Arapahoe and actually not very many people thought of him as a love-able person or the last person to do this. He is known for his obscene anger issues. For example two years ago, a kid brought donuts for after a track practice and some kid stole his donut. Do you know what he did? he started choking the kid until his face was purple and people had to pry his fingers off of the kids neck. Sounds nice huh? "

And Gobuffs14 wrote "His nickname was Crazy Karl... probably not the most lovable guy."

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

starviego
Yet, contrary to earlier reports, Pierson was NOT booted from the debate team, and he was NOT suspended from school.

Oh. Didn't know he was rumored to have been suspended.
More importantly the debate team thing really annihilates my hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
People have to remember that what he debated in debate class would not mean that is his opinion or his feelings. You see people on here on ATS who push a agenda they know is wrong but still find ways to debate that it is true. Debate is learned by stepping out of your box to debate the other side to make you good at debating. But I have a feeling some thing did happen in that debate class. Some body stepped on some body elses toes on a issue they felt strong about. Tempers flared. You have him going to his locker to get books or papers for the class and the teacher locking him out of class the other day. Was that a moment where he wanted to prove he was right on a debate and the teacher and other debater was wrong? Then they said he cursed and yelled and banged on the door to get back in. Then the debate teacher removes him from the class. And this is some one who was winning awards for debate club and winning tournaments for debate club. So when it was taken from him he turned psycho with a gun and moltov cocktails.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There were some revealing tweets by Denver Post reporters as the incident was ongoing:

www.scribblelive.com...

--"Sheriff just told me school resource officer and first responder is Deputy James Englert."

--"Sheriff: Residents of Pierson's home may not be there while search warrant pending."

No witnesses while they're planting incriminating information!

--"While students were evacuated, three students suffered panic attacks."

Not while the shooting was taking place, but while the cops were yelling and pointing guns at them.  The students at Columbine also reported feeling more terrorized by the crazed cops than by the crazed gunmen.

--"Seeing SWAT and FBI walking around school."  
--"Staging area by Petco near Arapahoe HS. ... Seeing deputies, EMS, and FBI"

The rest of the mainstream media has studiously avoided mentioning the presence of the FBI, but not of the BATF during the search of the residence.  The FBI normally shows up at these school shooting events, but has never sought to hide their involvement, until now.

--"The President has directed his team to keep him apprised of the developing situation, according to a White House official"

This same kind of message is always issued during these school shootings.  But why would the White House be so concerned about these relatively minor local crimes?

--"Parent who was across the street when shooting took (place) said SWAT arrived and enter(ed) the school immediately"

SWAT arrived immediately?  Impossible, unless they were "sitting on go" when the call came in.

--"parents screaming at authorities demanding to know what is going on"

Just like at Columbine.

--"Search warrants indicate planning was done by gunman alone and in private"

How could they be so sure of that so early?  Lone gunman it is!

--"Car was parked along curb line on north side of building in the student parking lot."

----------

For what it's worth, the sheriff of the county announced his early retirement the day before the shooting:
www.denverpost.com...
Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson announced Thursday he plans to retire from law enforcement before his full, third term as top cop has expired.
His retirement will be effective 11:59 p.m. Jan. 31, 2014.
Robinson has been sheriff since 2002. He had 11 months left on his term. Robinson said his plan the entire time was to leave office early to ensure a strong succession.

The FBI logo seen on the back of a first responder's jacket

2012 yearbook photo of the suspect  

/

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

And here we go again, Tails is back from another country telling me how MY rights need to be violated because some criminal violated the existing laws so we need, GUESS WHAT, MORE LAWS to make sure that this horrible tragedy never happens again safety, the children, but what if, but even if it saves JUST ONE LIFE, blah blah blah.....

It seems that LOGIC and COMMON SENSE have an extremely short half life in comparison to emotional rhetoric and hypothetical land, where it seems that all the gun banners/protectionists live. SO, it seems I have to uncase the sledgehammer of truth once again...

The FACT that this criminal violated ALL LAWS on the books in respect to this type of behavior in itself PROVES that the writing of MORE laws will do NOTHING. The ONLY thing that would have prevented such a thing from happening would have been for the people in the school, who for, as I am to understand the initial information from the major news( which is suspect in itself, considering the secondhand nature of all news reporting as well as the obvious political agenda of major news outlets ) to have DONE SOMETHING in all the YEARS prior that this boy was a social outcast and was the recipient of almost constant bullying. I am NOT excusing the actions taken by this criminal, BUT, I can follow basic actions of cause and effect. This young boy was made an outcast, was harassed for years, and the staff of this school did NOTHING. Am I to believe that the entire staff didn't see this going on, in a close and closed environment such as a school, that they were totally ignorant of what was occurring?

Probably a good idea to reiterate here that I DO NOT condone the actions of this criminal, merely that I can see the OBVIOUS cause and effect leading up to the incident.

How about we address the CAUSE, which would be the constant torture this boy had to go through every day with nothing done about it? Was it the football team doing it? (pure speculation) was it the children of rich parents that donate money or were political? (more speculation) EITHER WAY, it was obvious from reports that I am seeing that it was happening, and the ENTIRE STAFF DID NOTHING. Does anyone bother to wonder WHY this boy went after a TEACHER as his primary target? No? Maybe you should. Does anyone care to consider that Colorado has had three of these incidents so far and they are all of the same type: Boy gets bullied for YEARS, nothing is done(tacit approval by the staff) feels that there is no hope, and does something extremely stupid because he has been trained by all this negative experience in his formative years to believe that LIFE will be this way, and simply cannot face the idea of sixty or seventy more years of torture?

Once again, NOT excusing the actions, attempting to examine the mindset that would lead to a boy doing something like this, so I am in advance telling people to put THOSE accusations away.

Being a reactionary will assure that you will NEVER influence the events, ONLY react to whatever has already occurred. Instead of REACTING, when will we start to be PROACTIVE, by examining the events leading up to the crime? That means, when the staff sees a boy being tormented, it's NOT "kids being kids, oh well he just needs to toughen up, quit being such a pussy, makes a MAN of him" or any other excuse for letting the pack/tribal mentality of "he's an outcast, not part of MY group, doesn't matter" continue on. We are not in the caves anymore, and this crap NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

This boy did not just one day decide to pick up a shotgun and kill people, what led him to that choice? How did a CHILD decide to kill and kill himself? This is NOT natural, and can only have been introduced by unnatural events.

BUT, that is just too hard to do, I guess, so, instead of trying for the ROOT of the problem, we go after an inanimate object, a tool, nothing more, a piece of steel and walnut. Because hey, that's EASY, those gun nuts will not DARE argue in the face of an atrocity like this, right? They don't want people like Tails to imply they are crazy, That they are not caring about anyone or anything but those "rights" of theirs, right?

WELL, I DARE.

" I am for the Second Amendment, but really..." STOP right there. I have listened to this garbage for years, decades really, and I ABSOLUTELY equate YOU, and everyone who follows you in the argument you are about to start, to soulless vultures that use the blood of innocents to push a political agenda. If you feel this way then why don't you start a thread spontaneously? WHY do you wait for victims to trot that garbage out? Because you are hoping to use emotional reaction and rhetoric to shout down logic and reason, because you and your ilk "never let a good tragedy go to waste". You may as well be waving the body of a child about as a political banner. I find this tactic to be both PROFANE AND DISGUSTING.

The weapon used was a double barreled shotgun, a type of arm in existence for well over a century. DO NOT give me any of this "reasonable restrictions" garbage. Do not tell me that I must watch my rights be infringed and eroded because of the actions of a criminal who ignored ALL LAW and did what he did. But another law would magically prevent him from the crime he committed? that is the position of either someone who wants government regulation of ALL parts of life, because that is where that path leads, OR an idiot who cannot accept reality.

IN REALITY, laws do not prevent crime, only punish it after the fact.

In REALITY, the media sensationalizing and glorifying these murderers is what plants the seed for the next shooter to get his "15 minutes of fame".

In REALITY, I will NOT stand idly by and watch someone like you start a facetious argument to disarm ME when in fact I have NEVER committed a crime other that a traffic ticket, and I WILL NOT STAY SILENT AND ALLOW IT TO PASS UNCONTESTED.

In REALITY, if you really wanted to help children, you would be beating the bush constantly attempting to get anti-bullying laws passed/strengthened, to push for bullies who beat the hell out of the school "weirdo" to be JAILED for ASSAULT. All the signs are there, EVERY TIME this happens, but no one does anything, until after the fact, and then the cries of "ban the gun" starts.

In REALITY, you would be pushing for armed security, or better, armed teachers in the schools to prevail against this threat, but that is NOT what you want. You want eventually, for the private ownership of arms in America to cease, and you are willing to use dead children as a PROP to get your way.

IN REALITY, people like yourself introduce your argument by degrees, slyly, and it all sounds so REASONABLE, too bad the history, facts and simple logic of cause and effect do not support it.

Yes, I referred to this person by terms such as child, boy, and criminal. My heart bleeds for him as a boy. A group of empathy lacking children, along with a staff who FAILED in their charge to take care of and watch over the welfare of ALL of these kids, took a shy, bright kid and tortured him until he had no hope left. Once he picked up a gun to solve it, he became a criminal, and had to be dealt with accordingly.

EVERYONE LOST.

I however, WILL NOT allow you to start this crap uncontested.

BOOM GOES THE DAMNED HAMMA

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CardiffGiant

You know, I actually completely agree with everything you said just now.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

starviego
I should be noted that numerous mass shooting type events have had drills on the same day or in the weeks previous to the attack. Enough with the coincidences!

It should also be noted, for the record, that those drills and training classes continued *after* the incidents, as well. That is what first responders do. They train, and they practice.

A coincidence is just that, a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgruntledPatriot

Excellent post. I agree with everything you said.

I was bullied in school, elementary school, in particular, because I was disfigured by burns when I was 2 1/2. I only had my father to turn to. He told me constantly to turn the other cheek. He gave me strength by teaching me I was the bigger person for walking away.

I went to him often, in tears, not able to comprehend the cruelty bestowed upon me in words, in actions of not being chosen for teams to participate in games, and eventually, for physical abuse.

When the time of physical abuse came, I defended myself against a girl who attacked me, for being burned. That was her only reason. With a group of 8 or so onlookers waiting to see her "kick my ass" after school, I landed one kick, and it was all over but the crying. All of the others fled like the scared bullies they were, as she ran straight for my home.

I was terrified. I thought my father would be angry and dissapointed I was not able to turn the other cheek. I was attacked from behind, and felt no option but to defend myself.

She ran to my door in tears, crying to my father, who answered the door. I ran up just in time to hear him say, "Good. I'm glad. You got what you deserved."

I don't know what was said before I arrived, but he took me in and hugged me as she ran, aghast at his response, shreiking and screaming and crying, home.

All I remember him saying was that I had the right to defend myself, and that he would talk to her parents. She never bothered me again. Neither did anyone else.

In school, even some of the teachers sided with the children. Never once defending me. A couple only hushed the children, but none admonished them. Not one. And, this was a long, long time ago.

I cannot imagine being a boy, a young man, in this position today. Or, even for that matter, a young girl in this position today.

I was never one to lean towards violence, but with all of the talk of suicide, I can imagine I may have considered that an option at some point. When I was that young, however, suicide was something of a taboo subject. I don't think I really heard about it, or thought about it, (not for myself) until I was in highschool, which was 8th grade.

I am grateful for my father, and knowing I could go to him for strength and support. I imagine these days, such support may be lacking due to lives being too hectic, parents having less time, etc.

I am simply grateful for not having to be a child in this day and age, especially since teachers aparently have not changed in their handling of such situations.

I was usually the one called to the principals' office for the disturbance, because I would get overloaded, cry, or respond in anger. Somehow, it always was my fault, and staff and faculty always supported that and punished me. It was always my fault for the angry or hurt outbursts, which I would get spanked for, or held after school for.

I just cannot imagine...

Thanks for your post, you said everything myself, and I am sure many others, are feeling about this topic.

This simply was not my fault, and I refuse to be punished for it. Don't take away my rights due to the poor actions of another.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I spoke well about it because I lived through that same hell myself. I was the shy, fat kid before the entire country went and got fat. I was the boy who was bullied, beaten, and went home in SHAME because my father, (I will NOT call him Dad) always had THIS sterling advice: "well why don't you just hit one of them once and they will leave you alone." Sorry, there bud it really doesn't work that way in the real world. watch that scene in dazed and confused if you want to know how THAT worked out for me.

I remember the beatings that started in third grade, and the coaches that SMILED about it, because I guarantee you they did it themselves. I remember getting detention for getting punched in the side of the head in class because the little bastard couldn't handle being one upped in a conversation, and I WAS PUNISHED TOO, because it wouldn't be "fair" otherwise and "we were both involved". One of the happiest days in my life, I was twenty at the time and overseas in my first enlistment, was when I heard that he was killed while laying on the white line in the road like the beginning scene from the old movie "The Program". You can say what you want, but it is different for boys. It goes hands on way earlier. Believe me, I was taught how to hate myself at a VERY young age.

NO ONE was ever there for me, so I decided That I would NEVER be that fat, scared little boy again. I found the weight room, I got some Martial arts training, I started to plain not care about pain. I had to shut off parts of myself to survive. I grew up around guns and ALWAYS had access to them when this was all happening, BUT, if i had just shot them it WOULD NOT have been good enough. I wanted to beat them at THEIR OWN GAME, HANDS ON. It was good enough when I was the one winning the fights. I wanted that more than just winning, I wanted to PUNISH them for all they had taken from me, and all I had to give up to not be a suicide statistic. I had a deep desire to get my own back. even the scales.And all these christian idiots (part of the curse of living in the bible belt) the whole time telling me that it wasn't my right to get my own justice for myself(because no one else was gonna do it, when my home was vandalized again and again, police reports did nothing) "vengeance was mine sayeth the lord". What a crock of crap. half the little bastards were in church on sunday with these same "christians" looking all pious when they weren't trying to screw the deacon's daughter.

I know ALL ABOUT losing hope, and no one there for you. I also know that if we don't start letting boys be BOYS instead of the emasculated little girls they are trying to make them into, that you WILL see more of these shootings. Boys do not have the desire that we did when I was younger, or if they do there is no way for them to express it. Either let them release the anger and pressure naturally or you WILL see more dead. If he doesn't have a gun, it will be a bomb, or gasoline, or an ax, anything they can get their hands on.

I am a two hundred pound, double black belt light infantry medic with Texas National Guard. Before the guard I was Ranger Cadre at the swamp phase in Florida, and a Paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne. Before the Army I had six years amphibious Navy, and after all of that, that scared little fat kid who is so ashamed embarrassed and humiliated, who HATES HIMSELF is still there in my head. I don't think he will ever go away, and people who have NOT been tortured since they were seven and had the very people who were supposed to keep you safe think it was funny have ZERO room to talk. Anyone who says I am excusing this kid's actions can immediately and forthwith KISS MY ASS. All I am saying is I understand where his state of mind came from.

Libertygal, we made it. we survived. Thank You for telling me your story. It means a lot.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We all know Karl Pierson was the shooter, but where is the actual evidence to that effect?

Were there powder burns around his wound?

Were his fingerprints found on the weapon, or the Molotov cocktails?

Did his hands have gunshot residue(GSR) on them?

Was his death caught on video?

What kinds of rounds was the shooter using--birdshot or buckshot?

Can the expended shells recovered be ballistically matched to the shotgun purchased by Pierson?

Who taught him how to use a shotgun?

How many rounds total did he bring to the scene?

Was more ammo found in his car or residence?

What did his mother, father, and sister have to say about him?

Did he leave a manifesto/suicide note?

What was the exact nature of his dispute with the debate coach?

Why did he become visibly more angry after the September confrontation?

Had he seen a shrink and been prescribed an SSRI drug?

Come to think of it, is there a single witness who IDed Karl Pierson as the person they saw entering the school with a shotgun? Is there one person who can say they saw him shoot the victim Claire Davis? Is there one person who saw him shoot himself?

Too many unanswered questions here.

------------

denver.cbslocal.com... ... disbelief/
Alex Espinosa worked at a McDonalds with Karl Pierson for a year in Centennial.
“This is the type of guy that would take a bullet for another,” said Espinosa.
Espinosa called Pierson a great employee who was never argumentative.
“He wasn’t an angry person,” said Espinosa.

Oswald took a bullet too. After all, dead men tell no tales.

edit on 17-12-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join