It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for no Disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Now, what 'spiritual' translates to in terms of the laws of physics remains to be seen.

If you combine this paper with String Theory and quantum mechanics; your question above is answered.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

That might have some merits.
It's a pretty slippery subject right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Imagine if the Alien race look like insects , locusts and eat meat and have intelligences at least equalling humans. If the government was aware of this do you think they would go disclosing it.?.

Just wondering; Do y'all understand "why" this will never happen?

Not that intelligent insects could not exist, just that when the make it "off-world" they will look more like Humans than Grasshoppers.

And, the reasons for no disclosure are changing; Once it as a "secret Cabal", they are about done. The new Order will "home grown" Terrestrial Human.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Are you postulating that the gray alien artificial body is approaching universal? Or what is your theorem?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by beansidhe

I'm at work and the firewall blocks most of my access,
but I think this is one of the links to it:

MOND Report

In any case, here is the full official name of the report:

"Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK Defence Region: Executive Summary’, pub. 2001 by the Defence Intelligence Analysis Staff of the MoD (unclassified)."

Thanks for your thread and your direction to "The Black Vault" regarding the MOND Report. I extracted this coment from the UK MOD:

Thank you for your letter of 14 July (ref:] on behalf of your ""'""'+i+• of
Haringey, London.
Firstly, it may be helpful if I explain that the Ministry of Defence has no expertise or role in
respect of 'UFO/flying saucer' matters or to the question of the existence or otherwise of
extraterrestrial life forms, about which it remains totally open-minded. The MOD
examines any reports of sightings solely to establish whether what was seen might have
some defence significance. The MOD's only concern therefore, is to establish whether
there is any evidence that the United Kingdom's airspace might have been compromised
by hostile or unauthorized foreign military activity. The MOD is not aware of any official
contact with extraterrestrial life.

So, as much as I would love to have some official type of 'Disclosure', the above statement resembles the same statements made by most of 190+ country's on earth. Everyone remains 'open-minded', it says, and as I do, but it still remains....no unequivocal proof that Intelligent ETs have ever visited earth.

Like I said, over 190 country's, over 7Billion people and thousands of years....where is the proof.....it doesn't solely fall upon a few country's like the UK, Russia, France, USA, China, Germany....there are country's all over the planet with billions of people.......why is there no proof?

As someone noted earlier:
A.) Either Intelligent ET's don't exist and have never been here, or,

B.) They are beyond our comprehension, hence not an unwillingness, but rather the inability to explain the anomalies.

Just something to consider. Nice thread. Thanks!

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Yes typo.

This thread is not about ETs.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Are you postulating that the gray alien artificial body is approaching universal? Or what is your theorem?

Gray alien artificial body? WTF? Which Gray species are you referring to? I know of only 3 and none have "artificial" bodies.

And, no, my hypothesis is that all life, regardless of "stage" is evolving toward "Human", and eventually to ascension. Which gives Earth People a great advantage.

I'm also saying; that for a species to "engineer" a way off their world, they will be very Humanoid. Some indistinguishable from Terrestrial Humans.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ItDepends
So, as much as I would love to have some official type of 'Disclosure', the above statement resembles the same statements made by most of 190+ country's on earth. Everyone remains 'open-minded', it says, and as I do, but it still remains....no unequivocal proof that Intelligent ETs have ever visited earth.

Like I said, over 190 country's, over 7Billion people and thousands of years....where is the proof.....it doesn't solely fall upon a few country's like the UK, Russia, France, USA, China, Germany....there are country's all over the planet with billions of people.......why is there no proof?

What is proof to you? There is evidence all around, so much that I don't have any problems concluding that ET is real, is visiting...hell; I can even give you the probability of "bumping into" ET on the streets of any city.

So, what do you consider "proof".

As someone noted earlier:
A.) Either Intelligent ET's don't exist and have never been here, or,

B.) They are beyond our comprehension, hence not an unwillingness, but rather the inability to explain the anomalies.

C.) Terrestrials fail to understand that they can not set the conditions for ET existence; since he fails to meet those artificial standards and expectations, ET fails to exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Do you have any internet links which effectively promote this point of view?

I mentioned the machine body theorum as it is one of the most common out there.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

tanka418

So, what do you consider "proof".

C.) Terrestrials fail to understand that they can not set the conditions for ET existence; since he fails to meet those artificial standards and expectations, ET fails to exist.

I'll potentially agree with your first statement above, "Terrestrials fail to understand...." That is possible and that we are just dealing with anomalies that we have yet to comprehend.

However, with that said, we learn by searching, exploring, questioning, understanding. "Proof" is irrefutable, by definition: Impossible to refute or disprove.

But, if a NEW paradigm came along with new proof, then that would be our next understanding. If you have seen ET's here on earth, actual Intelligent ET's and they are here walking about, and that you have 'bumped' into a few, then cool for you. I can emphatically say, I haven't.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Logic, common sense not enough?

How about the Emerald Tablet (Hermes).

No, sorry no sify to link.

Given the state of Terrestrial affairs (technology, society, etc.) it seems reasonable, and logical to presume that ET is about as advanced as Terrestrial Humans, and therefore from nearby. All of the real evidence seems to support this.

You have to understand that Terrestrial Technology and some of man's scientific and social evolution has been deliberately retarded / impeded. All in all you have been held back nearly 2000 years. So, given that, and the fact that "interstellar capable systems" do currently exist on Earth. It seems quite reasonable to think that ET isn't any "more" than Terrestrials.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

ItDepends

However, with that said, we learn by searching, exploring, questioning, understanding. "Proof" is irrefutable, by definition: Impossible to refute or disprove.

Did you know that "proof" is only possible in mathematics? And, that it can be "proven" that 1 + 1 = 3?

Proof, in a practical world is something like "compelling" evidence. But, you still haven't said what is "proof" for you? If you can't define that; then "proof" is not possible. And, THAT is what I suspect is the problem with "proving" ET.

But, if a NEW paradigm came along with new proof, then that would be our next understanding. If you have seen ET's here on earth, actual Intelligent ET's and they are here walking about, and that you have 'bumped' into a few, then cool for you. I can emphatically say, I haven't.

Peace!

Unless you live in the "Outback" you have "bumped" into ET as well. The probability is on the order of 1 chance in about 10 million. That is based on the most recent exoplanet data.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Im some what readup on hermetics and ascension theology.

I must interject however that what is common sense to you might be nothing of the sort to someone else who has never even heard of these niche writings.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

it seems reasonable, and logical to presume that ET is about as advanced as Terrestrial Humans, and therefore from nearby. All of the real evidence seems to support this.

How nearby do you think nearby is ? , light years , tens of light years ?
I would be interested to see some of that real evidence .

So, given that, and the fact that "interstellar capable systems" do currently exist on Earth

That is not a fact unless you can show it to be so .

It seems quite reasonable to think that ET isn't any "more" than Terrestrials.

I disagree , even if they were from just a few light years away that would put their technology far in advance of ours , now and for a considerable time to come I suspect.

edit on 13-12-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

tanka418

ItDepends

Did you know that "proof" is only possible in mathematics? And, that it can be "proven" that 1 + 1 = 3?

Proof, in a practical world is something like "compelling" evidence. But, you still haven't said what is "proof" for you? If you can't define that; then "proof" is not possible. And, THAT is what I suspect is the problem with "proving" ET.

Peace!

Unless you live in the "Outback" you have "bumped" into ET as well. The probability is on the order of 1 chance in about 10 million. That is based on the most recent exoplanet data.

Not to be argumentative, but, I believe you are slightly confused. Proof is irrefutable. It is qualified through scientific experiments. Mathematical Calculations can also prove something is correct.

You say 'ET', are you talking Intelligent ET life? Something almost as intelligent as homo sapiens, equal to or greater than. I'm not debating that life, somewhere in this vast universe exists, perhaps in microbial form.
If they're here, why not the "Outback" too. If they were here, we would not be questioning it, it would be a known fact, understood, proven, and known as an irrefutable truth, just like the sea, the land and the sky. Irrefutable and an accepted truth.

Peace!!
edit on 13-12-2013 by ItDepends because: sen

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

ItDepends
Not to be argumentative, but, I believe you are slightly confused. Proof is irrefutable. It is qualified through scientific experiments. Mathematical Calculations can also prove something is correct.

No, I'm not the least bit confused here. Scientific experiment can always be questioned, its the "human factor"...Math is nearly always "absolute". Which is why it is said that "Proof" only happens in Mathematics. In Science "proof" does not exist, except under very rare and exceptional circumstances. What is "accepted" as proof in virtually all scientific instance is overwhelming probability.

You say 'ET', are you talking Intelligent ET life? Something almost as intelligent as homo sapiens, equal to or greater than. I'm not debating that life, somewhere in this vast universe exists, perhaps in microbial form.
If they're here, why not the "Outback" too. If they were here, we would not be questioning it, it would be a known fact, understood, proven, and known as an irrefutable truth, just like the sea, the land and the sky. Irrefutable and an accepted truth.

When I speak of ET; I refer to all stages, levels, and evolutions of "living things" Whether it be single cell and very simple, or complex sentient; if it lives and is not of Earth; it is ET.

And, you may find ET in the Outback; it should be more difficult due to the reduced population. It is very probable that ET is here and yall know nothing about it. Try this wee exercise; instead of ET, make these "unknowns" "North Korean spies"; they exist, they are known, sometimes identified. but kind of hard to prove and find; just like ET.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What is "accepted" as proof in virtually all scientific instance is overwhelming probability.

You are right there. You are also right that we can't 'prove' exactly
what we share or don't share this planet with yet, especially if
they are intelligent, advanced and don't want to be found.

I generally disagree with your positions, but not always.. we all
say true and untrue things.. it's not good to categorize anyone
whatsoever as all wrong or all right.

Let me ask you a question there big guy.

Why do you think that humans are some perfect form or something
like that, and why do you think that humans are 'ascending'? Am
I getting that position right?

Thanks,

KPB

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

What is "accepted" as proof in virtually all scientific instance is overwhelming probability.

You are right there. You are also right that we can't 'prove' exactly
what we share or don't share this planet with yet, especially if
they are intelligent, advanced and don't want to be found.

I don't like the idea of "share" in this instance. Earth "belongs" to Terrestrial Humans. In as much as Terrestrial Humans spawned here, evolved into what the hell they are; here.

ET is a pure visitor, and in that context may even be trespassing. Whether this amounts to any sort of a "deal" remains to be seen.

I generally disagree with your positions, but not always.. we all
say true and untrue things.. it's not good to categorize anyone
whatsoever as all wrong or all right.

Let me ask you a question there big guy.

Why do you think that humans are some perfect form or something
like that, and why do you think that humans are 'ascending'? Am
I getting that position right?

Thanks,

KPB

Almost. All living things are spiritual creatures, or are capable of a "spiritual involvement" with some more evolution. The goal of Spiritual evolution is ascension. This is something the Shaman would know instinctively. Thus the Terrestrial Human species is evolving toward ascension.

As for perfect...that is more a matter of perception. If One accepts the idea that the Creator or the All is "perfect", then yes absolutely T. Humans are some sort of perfect being, even with, in spite of, and because of; all his failings. Life is, in general, perfect, and is perfect because of all the "imperfection".

I truly hop that was sufficiently contradictory; because when One resolves the contradiction, the truth becomes apparent.

But even in the context you mention above; Humans are, or I should say, "appear", to be closer to the physical endpoint of evolution than any other species.

As to the reasoning behind this; it appears this way after studying most of the ancient, and modern esoteric texts, that this is the case. It appears this way after "talking" with many non-human entities that have indicated knowledge and true authority in this area.

edit on 14-12-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yes, 'this shaman' understands instinctively something about
'ascension'. I wouldn't talk about it using that term or the
terms usually used. In fact I wouldn't talk about it, as this
kind of talk generally leads to self-delusion.

Humans are, or I should say, "appear", to be closer to the physical endpoint of evolution than any other species.

Those 'channeled entities' are liars and those 'esoteric systems' are
corrupted.

You don't know if it's 'appear' or 'is'.

But that's a generic problem we have here on Earth.

Thanks for further sharing your position.

KPB

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The following is clearly just my opinion, I know everyone expects different levels of proof.

For me the reason their has been no disclosure is because their is nothing to disclose. So far I have not seen one single picture , video or piece of evidence that can not be argued or shown to be something else or fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join