It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for no Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know that not everyone 'buys' the 'balls of light form solid ufo theory' but increasingly this is being take n quite seriously. For example the UK's 2001 UAP in the Defense Region Executive summary (mod report) clearly and without hesitation puts this exact theory out there.

I say that the reason the US and other countries won't 'disclose' has NOTHING to do with ufos and aliens; but because they are terrified to admit that 'spiritual entities' are real; can materialize into physical form; can turn off electronics; can prevent icbms from launching and break every last known law of physics (apparently) at will.

This is the awful truth that terrifies the government; and rightly so. 'This truth' might tear down both rational society and enflame religion dramatically'.

KPB

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

The reason for no disclosure?
Because there is nothing to disclose.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
huh? We're all 'spiritual entities' in solid form. The posting makes no sense. Nice try tho

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Or their is nothing to disclose or its disinformation.
edit on 12-12-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I say that the reason the US and other countries won't 'disclose' has NOTHING to do with ufos and aliens;

Wrong forum then ?
The reason the US government doesn't disclose is because if there is any truth to the UFOs are Alien theory they don't know about it , governments come and go the military is for life and that's where the secrets are kept ...and they won't disclose anything of defense significance .

Disclosure is a dream sold by dream sellers .

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

True, the modern culture and mindset is very fragile. Upon real disclosure religion would crumble and the hardcore followers would become frankly unglued, and the weak minded would claim satan. The biggest problem would be the backlash and subsequent breakdown of society knowing the afterlife is nonexistant and therefore lived a lie, some devoting their whole lives to it. Humans are really weak minded at a high percent, and true disclosure would be the initial spark...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've got to disagree with this, OP. I see two alternatives:
A.) they can't disclose because they're partially/totally responsible for UFO sighting (black aviation projects)
or
B.) they don't know, and therefore there is nothing to disclose.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Everyone has a different point of view. But when a major government discloses using the theory I mentioned we should take them quite a lot seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You go Kelly, each day brings us closer to the real truth and displays the cloak and lies to the light, do not let the programmed drones tell you in this vast and unlimited room, that it is the whole house, too bad they cant see the neighborhood for the shades....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

We've functionally had something approaching disclosure since 2001. It makes me smile how this public unclassified credible report by an intermediate world power (they have nukes afterall) is so disregarded because it's an inconvenient truth.
Well a highly credible hypothesis at least.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Imagine if the Alien race look like insects , locusts and eat meat and have intelligences at least equalling humans. If the government was aware of this do you think they would go disclosing it.?.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

What they do know is scarier than that. Or at least what they fear.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

This post is still about ufos - but they are alive is all.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Everyone has a different point of view. But when a major government discloses using the theory I mentioned we should take them quite a lot seriously.

Now that I can agree with! In the event that someone did step-forward, not only would I take them seriously, but I'd actually have a great deal of respect for them as well!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Imagine if the Alien race look like insects , locusts and eat meat and have intelligences at least equalling humans.

I've often considered that as a possible reason they wouldn't want to reveal themselves to mankind , If you look at the accepted image of the greys they do have an almost praying mantis like quality about them , given our treatment of insects on this planet who could blame them for keeping their distance.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes, and beyond what Savage wrote, insects, maybe, but also could be of an advanced state that is mindblowing. An old friend of ATS, Formerskeptic, (miss him alot, great wisdom and insight, read his replies and learn) changed some of my views. This multiple level complex situation will change everything, think of those that see disclosure as there government as losing all control and power, no longer being the final stopping point of anything and this is just the start of complete and total change of humanity. So much we could learn....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That is a good theory. Whereabouts can I find the MOD report, and could you point me to the paragraph which discloses this information?

That is fascinating, if the MOD have stated this.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well the UK did just that; so take them seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

I'm at work and the firewall blocks most of my access,
but I think this is one of the links to it:

MOND Report

In any case, here is the full official name of the report:

"Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK Defence Region: Executive Summary’, pub. 2001 by the Defence Intelligence Analysis Staff of the MoD (unclassified)."

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

I think it's possible that the PSP "field" generated by humans
(that's my theory anyway), might at times cause tears in
already weak parts of space-time and 'things' might come
through.

I know this sounds 'out there'.

But after researching "skinwalker ranch" that theory
sounds pretty mild actually.

new topics

top topics