It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for no Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

That's great, thanks. Link seems to be taking me somewhere, so that's all good.
I'll look forward to reading it, cheers.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Put it this way if you saw a fleet of ufos land and imsects looking creatures started pouring out would you be hanging around to see what happens. ?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

alldaylong

The reason for no disclosure?
Because there is nothing to disclose.

The absence of proof does not mean proof of absence, especially in type of world we live in.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'd notice their copy of "to serve man" in one of their claws and run my ass off. ..physical spiritual or none of the above!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hmm. Here's a link to a discussion of the MOD report from a UK UFO team. I have no idea how credible they are.

I think my question would not be 'what are these balls of light which morph into triangular UFO's' but rather 'what on earth are the MOD up to?'

You've intrigued me!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Well both questions are valid wouldn't you say?

I'd say that sometimes the truth is so outrageous that it's better than a lie!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Ha ha ha! When I read my question back, yes you've got a fair point!
Going off to do a spot of reading now.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Put it this way if you saw a fleet of ufos land and imsects looking creatures started pouring out would you be hanging around to see what happens. ?

Rofl, that was a good one!

I think disclosure might be the harvesting talked about in the Ra materials. The one's ready(spiritually and mentally) will take the event as exciting and life changing, the others will literally scare themselves to death(or to insanity).

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why are we not ready? The better question is in this tiny picture of the Universe.

You see a tiny glimpse of billions upon billions of stars with as many or more planets. We have no idea where or if the Universe ends or even where its' center is.

Now, Earth is just a very tiny, tiny, blue dot somewhere out there in the vastness of this universe.

Point, if ET even does exist (Intelligent ET), then there exists trillions of reasons why they have not found us or have even cared to find us.

The picture above is Disclosure! It discloses that earth is just a tiny grain of sand sitting in the Sahara Desert. If found, it will be by pure luck. Disclosure is our responsibilty of finding them......Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old. I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

edit on 12-12-2013 by ItDepends because: sentence structure

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Yup. Exactly.

I don't believe that space-travelling ET's have ever
been here. Not once.

That was in fact one of the major (implicit) points
of the post.

Our 'visitors' are more 'local'.

KPB

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

This is a good point and is probably one of the deeper reasons for non disclosure. I see no reason why religion would collapse on disclosure. If ETs confirm God's existence religion will be vitalised, if they deny God's existence people will say they are demons - they are already saying this - and religion will flourish anyhow.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by ItDepends

Yup. Exactly.

I don't believe that space-travelling ET's have ever
been here. Not once.

That was in fact one of the major (implicit) points
of the post.

Our 'visitors' are more 'local'.

KPB

They are spiritual beings from another world. Like us, they can have physical bodies...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

That's what my research and observations lead me to believe.

Now, what 'spiritual' translates to in terms of the laws of physics remains to be seen.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm saying that if 'confidence is lost in the laws of physics' due to high strangeness then that would be very disruptive to society.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

I'm saying that if 'confidence is lost in the laws of physics' due to high strangeness then that would be very disruptive to society.

There are people in this world who want to deny the existence of spiritual reality - the materialists - and they would not like the disclosure of the existence of beings who seem to have a spiritual reality. Such a disclosure would revitalize belief in angels, evil spiirts, God...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I find it funny how the government agents aren't snapping peoples neck like did in the 50's with Roswell. Maybe they got tired of chasing ghosts.

Im so close minded.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Actually yes. They are tired of chasing ghosts. Thats the entire point. The 'ghosts' are ptetty much proven real and they have no military value. That's why most governments don't care.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Now, what 'spiritual' translates to in terms of the laws of physics remains to be seen.

That's a tough one. We really don't have the theoretical constructs or language available to describe an intersection between perception and consciousness and nuts-and-bolts of Newtonian mathematics. Our attempts to describe paranormal events tend to veer off into the vague and confusing airy-fairy, hippy-dippy language of "vibrations," and "dimensions."

Lately I've been thinking that human beings are just not smart enough to understand what's going on. We have a "sphere of understanding" within which we define our reality, but "real" reality is bigger than that sphere. And if something usually outside that sphere happens to briefly intersect or pass through, we just don't know what to make of it, and actually can't incorporate it into our reality.

"Spirituality," might be something that accommodates that difference between the reality of what we can understand and the hypothetical existence but inherent unreality of what we can never understand.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

An excellent response.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

gortex
Disclosure is a dream sold by dream sellers .

Absolutely Wrong!

Disclosure is an inevitable event that will occur with or without government sanction or involvement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join