It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Interpreter for The President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
on the "maddow" show, they actually showed him doing this at an earlier event...just waving his hands around....it's still frikkin' funny, and they said that there had been complaints before...but "nobody listened to them"......HAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's the controversial "Kill the boer (white man)" liberation song that comes from the apartheid years. It has since been banned as hate speech. Supposedly. I don't want to go any further off-topic, so I would suggest Google from this point forward.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Can anyone translate what he was actually saying, could be interesting as according to an article on RT today

Jantjie told the newspaper that he lost concentration, began hearing voices and suffered from hallucinations which, according to the AP, apparently included angels.

rt.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I know, I know. Because it would be racist to point out that he should get a free pass because he is a person of color, I will let the left do it for me.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wow...that was so funny,and let me interpret that in Chinese "oowa... son ho tai fuie" French "oulala... junepa oui le feungo" Spanish "eyy..,que pasa si mucho mondo haha" Farsi "Akh...cheghadr parand bud aram....Well as you can tell, a professional translator by trade here in the house.,,I do what i can.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Who would have thought. This is really strange with all the security prep and worry that seems to go on.

JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The man accused of faking sign interpretation while standing alongside world leaders like U.S. President Barack Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial service said Thursday he hallucinated that angels were entering the stadium, suffers from schizophrenia and has been violent in the past.

Thamsanqa Jantjie said in a 45-minute interview with The Associated Press that his hallucinations began while he was interpreting and that he tried not to panic because there were "armed policemen around me." He added that he was once hospitalized in a mental health facility for more than one year.

A South African deputy Cabinet minister, Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu, later held a news conference to announce that "a mistake happened" in the hiring of Jantjie.

Link

edit on 12/12/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

This whole schizophrenic episode doesn't pass the smell test to me. Why would they use someone like this? Did he fake his way up the sign-language ladder, or was it intentional? Definitely weird that they would let such a fraud be so close to so many world leaders.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe his hands have a really strong South African accent?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It must have been a very hard situation for that man to deal with. He says he has a very serious illness and he had an episode while on stage. That is a lot of pressure to be under already and to be having a schizophrenic outbreak at the same time must have been hell for him. Until it is proven he is being dishonest I will take him at his word. I mean, that is a very huge lie to tell just to cover his own butt. If he was lying he could simply say he was drunk and has a drinking problem. There used to be someone in my family, who has now passed on, who was schizophrenic. At times she would be just fine and could interact with people normally. At other times she was in a different world which none of us could understand. Sometimes she was able to control it enough and break though the schizophrenic episode just enough to let someone know there was a problem, but she could not always do that. When it was crazy time, it was really crazy time. She would wonder off and be missing for days at a time.

So, I really feel for this man. If he is struggling with schizophrenia then the media, and everyone else for that matter, should cut him a break.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe the interpreter was trying to send the message that what these people are saying is all BS without saying it ???

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That interpreter is no more phony than anything else about the whole event.

Did Obama get the chance to take a 'selfie' with him?

That would be like, totally kewl & stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

That's got to be the ugliest first lady ever.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm still amazed that the Secret Service let this phony get within knifing distance of the POTUS. To me this was a major security breach.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this story is very funny in several ways. it's also quite worrying if you're any kind of high-ranking politician. Initially I thought the fact our president (Austrian president Heinz Fischer) did not attend the funeral was embarassing, after this and various selfies i'm not so sure anymore.

I know this is a really paranoid idea, and I don't necessarily believe in it. But has anyone considered the possibility that he used a very special kind of sign language? I'm talking an Illuminati/Mason/NWO or whatever you wanna call it kind of language. You have a bunch of world leaders there, you have the eyes of the world on you but the public doesn't really pay any attention to you (well, now they do). Could also explain how he managed to make it there if 'they' put him there in the first place.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The only explanation that makes sense to me...

He was put there on purpose by TPTB to send a message to the POTUS and other leaders that they can get to them at any time at any place. Just as a reminder, so they stay in line. I welcome any other rational explanation. Bring it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

jjkenobi
reply to post by Tusks

Obama is just going to talk about himself the whole time. Nobody needs to hear that anyway.

You obviously didn't listen to his impressive speech.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

AlphHawk says: "I just saw this and thought of ATS and how someone will use it to spin it against Obama.
This guy was used for a lot of people at the memorial, not just Obama.
How about we focus on how the hell this even happened, rather than use it as an anti-Obama fest?"

Yes, maybe you're right. Let's have a PRO-anti-Obamafest. Great idea! Let's continue making fun of Obama and his wife, as Obama philanders with the pretty white woman. Yep, yep, that is much more fun. Who cares about someone silently conjugatin', while Obama is smilin' and fornicatin'? Thanks....back to tha show.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I heard about him having an episode and thought, "Hmmm, shades of the House Stenographer incident."

Well? Am I wrong to think that?

Maybe someone should play his signs backwards and see if there's a hidden message there.

OK, the last bit was a joke, but the first wasn't so much. Is there an emerging pattern of people around our so-called leaders popping off and going weird?
edit on 12-12-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ketsuko
I heard about him having an episode and thought, "Hmmm, shades of the House Stenographer incident."

Well? Am I wrong to think that?

Maybe someone should play his signs backwards and see if there's a hidden message there.

OK, the last bit was a joke, but the first wasn't so much. Is there an emerging pattern of people around our so-called leaders popping off and going weird?
edit on 12-12-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

Yeah. What would even be a good reason or doing this? What could possibly be a logical reason for a guy up there just flapping his fingers and saying nothing. Unless Obama is so evil that he just HAS TO deceive....no matter what the scenario....it does seem to be his pattern. Evil is evil I guess, it never made sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join