It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Interpreter for The President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Some things are just too funny.

"Yeah, I'll just go up here and BS all this...no one will ever know!"

The interpreter was also hilarious.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One of the newpapers in the UK said that a schizophrenia shouldn't be to the president. If they said a person with a history of violence I would have agreed. But saying a man based on illness shouldn't have been next to him sounds like biggotry. I would like to point out that black men are a bigger risk for going to commit violent crime, does that mean the president shouldn't be next to the president?

I think it is obvious the guys head just went. You know how it is you do a language course and then you hear real people speak it. So there he was ill and realised that he cannor translate the american english into sign language. What would you do:
would you
1. Do nothing and have people stare at you and wonder why you are there.

2.Pretend to do sign language and hope no one notices.

I would like to point out that at the time very few people did realise.

It must have happened before, you have taken a langauge course and then on your first interpreter gig
you cannot understand anyone.
edit on 16-12-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Nelson Mandela 'fake' interpreter admitted to psychiatric hospital

An interpreter accused of faking sign language at Nelson Mandela's memorial service has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital for treatment.

world.time.com...

Fake Interpreter From Mandela Memorial Enters Psychiatric Hospital

The sign language interpreter who inspired international ire for using bogus signs while translating eulogies for Nelson Mandela reportedly checked into a psychiatric hospital on Tuesday night.

www.businessinsider.com...

"Saturday Night Live" cast member Jay Pharoah opened this weekend's show with another spot-on Obama impression -- this time addressing multiple controversies that occurred at the memorial service for Nelson Mandela.

“And finally, there was a sign language interpreter who clearly had no idea what he was doing."

And then Kenan Thompson appeared playing the now infamous interpreter.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join