It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Interpreter for The President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

buster2010
That is all the reason right wingers need.

That's just so cute! Considering how many liberals/democrats are now also fed up with Obama's failures. I'm surprised Obama didn't take a selfie with the fake interpreter and instgram it with some crappy filters!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
As far as the Selfies.. Skyfloating had an interesting view on this. Not one I share.. but I consider its truth.

I`ll repeat what I said last page: At African Funerals you are meant to have a good time...they are NOT Somber. This little factlet seems to be universally ignored by the indignant. And no, Im not an Obama supporter, quite the contrary.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im willing to conceded that much. However, it doesnt mean visitors should behave the same way in this particular venue. In the US our leadership USED to be concerned with proper protocol. We are not anymore it seems. At my family funerals its a party as well.. but there are distinct lines where visitors and non family are concerned... culturally. Maybe its the opposite in South Africa.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The whole world has gone whacked, it's the cell phones.

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
The whole world has gone whacked, it's the cell phones.

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

HAHA!! No doubt. We used to blame everything on those new fangled microwaves.

Our first microwave was yrs after they were out commercially. Mom REFUSED to buy one for the longest time. Then when we got one, she wouldnt let me touch it and made me stay out of the room when it was running like it was a leaking nuclear reactor.. and I was a teenager!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

ahhh such sweet memmorries,, lol,,, remember when "someone",, cough,,had too try "metal"???,,cause,,NEVER NEVER,, put metal in micro-wave,, lol,,,

boy was that a heart stopper,,,!!! lol,,still remember "flash" and MOMMMMMMMMMDAAAAAAAAADD,,,, LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is a lot of fake going on these day check this one out,
www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Seriously, this goes right up there next to China faking their "spacewalk". You guys can have your stupid political arguments....i'm enjoying the sheer absurdity of this story way to much to even notice all the stupid anti-Obama rhetoric.

link   
reply to post by buster2010

Because it's a chance to whine about Obama. That is all the reason right wingers need.

It's all good! This thread, also, gave you "a chance to whine about" "right wingers".

Quite honestly, I don't feel that the "fake" interpreter was, anywhere, near as phony as Mr. Obama, actually, IS.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 716America/Chicago12RAmerica/Chicago2013-12-11T10:12:21-06:00Wednesday00000021America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

link   
reply to post by Advantage

like it was a leaking nuclear reactor

ha, that's funny.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

maybe he was signing blah blah blah...I'm sure he did not have the responsibility of picking the person who was doing the sign language. Nice Job CIA, way to protect the president...
edit on 11-12-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

maybe he was signing blah blah blah

If so, that would mean that the interpreter was only paraphrasing. Perhaps, he wasn't as fake, as was claimed.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Hum... Wait a minute; that would have made 49%+ of the american people Happy, Happy. just saying...

You are very wrong about this. Maybe 100% of you and your drinking buddies and a few tea Party types would be happy.

Fortunately America is not defined, nor affected by those people.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Mrs Obama looks six yards of pissed off...I am guessing the flight home was quiet..lol

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

Cmon, give the lad a break, this was probably his only chance to partially realise his life dream to be in the rap video

And mr. Obama probably won`t be putting his stick anywhere near mrs. Obama anytime soon

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So this should be less a political "gotcha" story and more a story about some enterprising scoundrel who conned a bunch of suits into paying him to "translate" for the deaf.

This could happen anywhere where there's some pomp and circumstance, money and clueless dorks delegating responsibility down the line so they may enjoy their golf, hobnobbing and photo-ops.... so this could've (and HAS) happened most anywhere there's money and self-importance.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
while every one that showed up under the guise of paying their respects should be ashamed and embarrassed , i think they should at least have hired a mime to interpret . that would have at least kept some of the cameras off the idiots that only showed so they could say they were there .

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Obama "I enjoy Pepsi".

Right wingers and Fox News
"Obama declares war on Coca-Cola".

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Anyone with half a brain can tell this guy is a fake interpreter.Like a Saturday Night Live skit but it is a real serious funeral ceremony.This world truly is in a bizarre whacky place right now.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I read this article earlier also and I know our administration is messed up but in truth, Obama didn't hire that guy, someone else did and that's the person who should be loosing his job or taking a pay cut because he didn't thoroughly research and investigate the background of the person he hired for the job.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

anywhere where there's some pomp and circumstance, money and clueless dorks delegating responsibility down the line so they may enjoy their golf, hobnobbing and photo-ops....

I gave you a star for that, and, I wish the Hell that I could give you a thousand more!

That's the best damn description of Mr. Obama, that I've EVER SEEN!

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join