It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Interpreter for The President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that just like different languages, sign language may be different in other parts of the world? Maybe the man in the OP from the South African deaf society or whatever didn't think it made sense because the guy was signing in ASL (American Sign Language).

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Obama "I enjoy Pepsi".

Are you sure of that? I could of swore that I heard him say "Pelosi"!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Has anyone considered that just like different languages, sign language may be different in other parts of the world?

I have... And, any way that one looks at it, doesn't change the reality of anything thing that I've said, in this thread.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No sign language in the world is that laughable bad.Common sense this is fake.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
they question I have in my . is:
fake interpreter or just a non-so-common sign language?
I mean, there are different sign languages, maybe he used a non-standard one?

edit: sometimes I should read the thread before posting
edit on 11-12-2013 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I'm fluent in ASL, and I can assure you nothing in that "interpretation" was anything close.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He is just translating exactly what Obama is saying,,,,,,,NOTHING!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Supposedly the same interpreter is in this President Zuma speech. Check it out for yourself, 00:14. Supposedly he is also using the exact same gestures as he did in the Mandela memorial event. This is just plain strange!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
loved this picture of her face like thunder

This is about the one time I can sympathize with Michelle O.

If my husband were at what is supposed to be a solemn occasion and he was behaving like this and I was sitting there next to him, I'd look like her. I think it's even more funny/sad that she later had to separate the two of them to try to get him to behave with something approaching proper decorum.

The sign language thing is just really bizarre.

I am starting to wonder if any of this memorial business if at all being taken serious by anyone. Really, this is just a shame.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This guy would be as much use as that deaf interpreter

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Tusks
Talk about appropriate happenstance. They just happen to hire a fake interpreter for Obama. Perfect picture.

This is beyond funny! as Elaine says, "Fake Fake Fake and Fake!"

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The photo, what a Fake!
some one should have gone and taken him away.
and they should lock him up for fooling the world.

oh! and the interpretation...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How much did he get paid? Just wanna know if I'm in the wrong business. Ooh! I could transcribe books to Braille and just solder little dots in random order!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Tusks
If it were truly important to any of these politicians that deaf people understood them, then they would have made damn sure this could never happen. But what is important to all of them is appearance.

Couldn't have said it better in fake sign language!
Between this and the selfie its turning out to be another epic fail of global proportions.
It seems like the only world leader with any dignity left is Putin. He was smart enough not to show up.
I can't even believe I am saying that. This isn't the world I grew up in. I must have took a wrong turn somewhere, I don't recognize any of this. Anyone seen my GPS?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Fake Interpreter for The President

Just another example of the government always getting bigger,,,--In the old days , everyone would just be expected too "Read Lips"

edit on 11-12-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fearthedarkforiaminit

Putin and Netanyahu and I think there was another one who didn't go.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think the same crowd that can't find anything else to whine about are the ones that when you were in high school secretly hated the homecoming king and queen or anyone that ever achieved something, I always say misery loves company but you wouldn't hear a peep out of these people if the king or queen came from their own clique and were cut from the same cloth.

The crew that was quiet during the Bush years, you doth protest a little too much and it is really getting a little old at this point.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Because it's a chance to whine about Obama. That is all the reason right wingers need.
I don't know half the time if you are trolling or not B man. I would think with how often you are here on ATS, you would have figured out that THEY ARE ALL SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER. The left and right are destroying America. Of course along with the big corps and money that rule them.

But seriously, you're trolling...Right?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anyone thinks it could be Illuminati sign language?????

My first thought was..... Those with a red ticket will be boarding the train to the DUMBs on 16th December and those with the blue tickets will be boarding on 17th December.
Those without tickets well.... b****** off.
Please remember to turn off your house gas and lights and withdraw all money.
All your needs will be taken care of.
Now have a good time at this funeral we have put on for you at your peasants expense. Hope the wait to the end game show will not be too long.

LOL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join