It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Lol, what a fuss about some pictures Obama smiling and flirting.He is 24/7 on alert , hair becomes white, his nerves are thin.Let the man relax for Christ sake !

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

xavi1000
Lol, what a fuss about some pictures Obama smiling and flirting.He is 24/7 on alert , hair becomes white, his nerves are thin.Let the man relax for Christ sake !

Ah, I am not about to feel sorry for him.

He ran for office, then ran for re-election... (who knows, he may have manipulated the vote to win)

It's not like he was forced into his current position of Emperor. ( Imperial President )
From the link:

JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.

edit on 11-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

We all know that photos can lie, so take this for what it's worth.

First lady not peeved, says photographer who caught the Obama selfie.
www.today.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

alldaylong

Questions were asked in The UK as to why President Obama was not invited to Prince William & Kate Middleton's wedding.
The consensus opinion was that you cannot invite an American President to a British high society function.

Sad but true. We no longer expect and thus no longer receive decorum from our elected representatives.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

RedmoonMWC
First lady not peeved, says photographer who caught the Obama selfie.
www.today.com...

So he's saying she always looks pissed off and grumpy? Okay.

Also - from your story -

“Her stern look was captured by chance,” he said

No kidding it was 'captured by chance'. If she had known the cameras were on
her then she wouldn't have let her guard down and let her true emotions show.

Like I said, Obama getting in the 'selfie' .. no big deal.
But Michelle ... she's seriously pissed off. (or her inner B****ness is just showing).

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That last pic is of the PM texting her friend "ooh, you wouldn't believe what that **** Michelle Obama just said to me because I was talking to her husband. Giiiiiiirl, you know I told her where to stick it so she made him switch seats. Catty for sure...how's the polo club?"

link   

It was a memorial.

not a funeral.

And.... big deal.

link   
So where dó i start When i see MY PM of Denmark sitting and guffing with the PotUS and the PM of England.

Before I start flaming Them! like UnifiedSerenity Said ( spot on ) from the thread.

The only Grown Up of the ones there is Michelle.....

Makes me Sick as Hell. And all WHO don't see a problem with our countrys Leaders making fun and taking selfie! Get the head out off your a.. And wake up. They are elected by the People and is NOT there fore FUN Its a 24/7 Job too be PM and PotUS..... Too keep our country from Hitting Rock bottum!!!

About the Danish PM Helle Thorning . Not the first time She is embarrassing herself

And our ( today ) now former Secretary of State : Villy Søvndal ( søvn = sleep ! dal = valley )

I feel so outrage about Many things... Out off words fore my countrys minister and Prime minister!!!!

What Els i feel sad about all this is the NSA scandal. Helle ( Danish PM ) have done nothing too talk NSA Down and covering that Denmark truly are in Bed with USA!!! About getting a NWO!!!

Also heard before She own the Danish election She was invitet too Bilderberg Sercet Meeting in Denmark !!!!!

I also have been thinking on making a thread about the similarity between the Obama and Helle with that before they were both elected. Had promised ( remember Change !!! ) a lot of election promises and has not complied with anyone of these and now they sit there and laugh OS

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok, so it wasn't a funeral.. It was a memorial...

I've been to too many memorials in my life and they are never truly happy occasions.

I don't care that he was flirting with a woman that wasn't his wife. I expect him to do stuff like that.

There is a time and a place.. That is what this whole argument is about.

Can't we all agree that there is a time and a place? This is what makes his behavior highly inappropriate if not shameful!

I as an American am personally embarrassed.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is the worst you guys can come up with to criticize the President of the U.S., that he's happy? This isn't a tabloid, for starters... at any rate, his policies have nothing to do with his happy demeanor.

Are you guys suggesting you would rather have an angry, totalitarian President who can take charge and fearmonger better because at least then he would be a good leader?

I've criticized Obama and Bush, but I'm never going to pick something this stupid and make it sound like a President's career is on the line. This is a new low, in my opinion, for a bad argument against policy.

As far as I can tell, someone put up some pictures of Obama being charismatic and then decided it would make him a better leader if he was some kind of stoic dictator.
edit on 11pmWed, 11 Dec 2013 13:29:58 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

grey580
big deal.

I hear ya, but wait, there's more...

DaMod

kadara_dk
Makes me Sick as Hell.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

DaMod
Ok, so it wasn't a funeral.. It was a memorial...

I've been to too many memorials in my life and they are never truly happy occasions.

I don't care that he was flirting with a woman that wasn't his wife. I expect him to do stuff like that.

There is a time and a place.. That is what this whole argument is about.

Can't we all agree that there is a time and a place? This is what makes his behavior highly inappropriate if not shameful!

But you never been on South- African memorial

People blew on vuvuzelas, the plastic horn that was widely used during the World Cup soccer tournament held in South Africa in 2010.Others sang songs from the era of the decades-long struggle against the system of racial segregation.

"It is a moment of sadness celebrated by song and dance, which is what we South Africans do," said Xolisa Madywabe, CEO of a South African investment firm.

Are you still embarassed of Obama or yourself ?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Are you guys suggesting you would rather have an angry, totalitarian President who can take charge and fearmonger better because at least then he would be a good leader?

Wow.
That is a pretty huge stretch.
Most people are just ashamed and have said so.
We have a member from Denmark that has said the same about their PM. Do you think they are looking for 'an angry totalitarian' leader too?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

She is your representative?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Next, he'll be twerking cause the crowd is doing it, and that is ok too right? Please, you people justifying this ridiculous callous behavior of President Obama are the real joke here. I think what irks me is the utter hypocrisy displayed where you all take ever opportunity to throw stones at the least indiscretion of a so called conservative, but make excuse after excuse for this failure of a President.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The last time someone tried to make an argument about a President's personal behavior in order to get them out of a job because they couldn't criticize his policy, it was a lot more extreme than being happy at a memorial. And I even thought that was silly because if you want to criticize policy, criticize policy -

Anyway guys, let his wife get on his case for this.
edit on 11pmWed, 11 Dec 2013 13:34:32 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If its all peachy keen, why the switching of the seats?

But yeah lets see all the excuses like you know these people personally and called them on the phone to set it straight. Ha. Of course they'll tell the media no problem. Pictures speak louder than words. You can't fake that kind of look on her face lol

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What's wrong with that? I do it all the time.

RIP Granny. #yolo

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by butcherguy

The last time someone tried to make an argument about a President's personal behavior in order to get them out of a job because they couldn't criticize his policy, it was a lot more extreme than being happy at a memorial. And I even thought that was silly because if you want to criticize policy, criticize policy -

Anyway guys, let his wife get on his case for this.
edit on 11pmWed, 11 Dec 2013 13:34:32 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Couldn't help but notice...
you didn't address where that whole way-out 'angry, totalitarian President' thing came from.
I have criticized policy.
Obamacare.

ETA: Anyway, I can be ashamed of my President's actions all I want. If you are proud of his actions, good for you!
edit on 11-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Xaphan
What's wrong with that? I do it all the time.

RIP Granny. #yolo

Do you represent your country on the foreign stage?
2nd

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join