It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MillionsOfPeaches

I'm the one having a field day not the OP. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Do they still allow cigars in the White house?
Does the President smoke?

Just asking, on a more serious note if these pictures are real then things are going from worse to really bad.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Only Cuban cigars smoked there no doubt

It looks slightly setup by the blonde if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

These are the days of our lives:-

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ah, cmon ,what a better place to pick up chicks!! And Michelle is just mad Obama didn't include her in the picture

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
She looks pretty upset. I am not sure I could do that in front of my wife...even if she was an alleged lesbian.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Boy we just love love love the vanilla ladies

All seriousness though, this is a funeral wht the hell are you doing. He should know better. I guess the rumors aretrue, that he's as arrogant as a Real House wife with a Birkin bag.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Quetzalcoatl12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No offense but this is ridiculous and these pictures are blown way out of context.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Very immature of him, & not presidential like, AT ALL. I'm not surprised, he got caught acting like his normal self. A jerk off the street....michelle has THAT look........

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

I find it embarrassing......

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Who gives a crap? I mean really?

You have a broken healthcare system

A goverment sending billion overseas to arm possible terrorists

A growing police state

Corrupt police

Out of control domestic spying

A corrupt politcal system

Rampent political bribery

A ignored constitution

Overbloated MIC

Broken Education system

Stagnent failing econemy

Worthless currency

Out of control debt

A out of control prison population.

Dyeing freedom

Airport rape squads.

Yet you spend 11 pages ranting about a stupid picture at a funnral? Of all the crap Obama and the goverment red and blue has dished out at you, you care about this? Talk about get your priority wrong! Obama probably planned it as he knew it would distract you guys and while your froathing at the mouth over a stupid picture he can figure someway else to screw you guys and the world over

I mean some rich kid just got away with multiple murders by playing your corrupt system and it gets ignored yet you get all het up over a picture? I mean what the hell? No wonder the USA is going down the toliet.
edit on 11-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

A link to the source please? I didn't see it in the OP.

As for the photographs -- they're worth a thousand words.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
She takes a lot of flak and has more brains and a more serious nature on issues, than he does. And despite the enormous karma dumped on them for what they're representing, continue to send prayers to the leaders and family. Because U Turns, making a redemptive turn away, running away from the whole thing like Buddha did, and disclosing is always an option. Middle fingering the overlords is option number one, disclose and run! Any case, she still is more serious, doesn't always look happy. But this world isn't happy for many, its got some serious problems. Any leaders with any sense would withdraw their portion from the problems however.

As for the seriousness of this, mandela was supposedly taken off life support and died in June. Obama gave a speach on that event. Don't quite understand why all the leaders are there. Maybe its a secret, and intrinsically illegal bildenburg type meeting. Maybe marduk really has something to do with it. Maybe the world's going to end after all, though I highly doubt that. Whatever is going on, it is a mystery, though no definitive reason why things are happening as they are. But world leaders need to show decorum and responsibility, and this really is a tad shocking.

And was it meant to dispell rumors of gender bender stuff, or perhaps take minds off world matters and serious things?

Why are they all there? If they are synchronizing policy, its illegal.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

aLLeKs
I never would say something to protect Obama, but in this case if you look how the African people tend to "celebrate" a funeral, it is totally different than we would do here.
They are laughing and dancing arround. You could clearly see this on TV footage, at least here in Germany.
Obama was just having a good time, like all other people there. Only Michelle did not like it

IF they all were laughing and dancing around in this situation it would be different. But, most likely, people were giving speeches or something else was going on at the time. They are the only two laughing it up whilst everyone was somber (or bored) And even if they were bored, they had enough decorum to behave accordingly in that situation.

Besides, any man acting like an immature 15 year old when some woman shows him attention when his wife is right there is a moron. I am not a fan of Michelle, but I feel badly for her in this case. Her husband is showing his arse, embarrassing to everyone.

I didn't read the links about the stories from Denmark, and I don't know if this behavior is normal for her, but she made herself look like an immature school girl.

If you can not represent your country and it's citizens in a respectable manner, then you are in the wrong job.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Well if it helps I tend to like when the leaders of the world get caught acting like normal people. But I am loving the way it has put the right into attack mode. I personally think that people posting here are having the trouble they have with this for the same reasons their relationships suck. Because things don't play out the way they see it in their head.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am confused. I know Mandella was on the brink of death more than once. I thought they took him off the life support and he improved some. Honestly, I never paid that much attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Chill, Idols need to be torn down , and why not have fun in the process.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
who cares obama is a pimp. bill was too

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Lots of Americans Out Of Work , Foreclosures on some of their Properties , Small Mom and Pop Businesses going Bankrupt , Food Prices Increasing day after day , Hyperinflation driving up the Costs of the Basic Necessities of Life for Middle and Lower Class People , Obamacare MANDATE Robbing People of Decent Healthcare , and this CLOWN is Laughing it Up at a Funeral ......................What is Wrong with that Picture People ? ................

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh, you Americans. I do envy you. Everything is so simple over there in the states.
I do admit you are the masters of the world. But this one is one who is ruled by bull#.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join