It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was reading rt.com earlier and they had this story about Obama taking a selfie at Nelson Mandela's funeral and they had this picture up as the headline.

Then later on today I saw these pictures on a different site an it seemed like they were from the same event. Looks to me like the POTUS was having a pretty good ole time. Politics aside, it just seems like a poor way to conduct yourself at a funeral. The looks on the people's faces around them, as well as Michelle's face, seem to paint the picture.

+68 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Whoa whoa they had to switch seats so he could stop flirting with ol' birdie there?

And Michelle... I know that look.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I blame that woman!! How dare she flirt with Obama in front of his wife at a funeral! The shame!!! You see in that last picture the seats were changed! But who cares Obama is just having fun! Second term aka NO F's given!

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ltheghost

Not a single solitary F. Just seems like the worst time to start hitting on the lady next to you. You know... you got your wife sitting next to you...You're at a funeral....
edit on 10-12-2013 by myartisstrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Such tact . . .

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

And Michelle... I know that look.

Lol... she doesn't look very impressed in any of those photos does she.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Haha, I think you were smart to edit that post, friend, ladies don't seem to like the b word.

+73 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The look on Michelle O's face is priceless. lol

... save it, crop it... boom, my new avatar.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Michelle's face in those pictures.....

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Mamabama was MAAAAAAADDDD!

Then again she always has angry face. There are two better terms for it, one I can't remember and one that borderlines on a mod spanking (which is only fun if I'm in the mood).

I don't care who you are, that's pretty tasteless. I think Obama gets a lot of undeserved crap (also a lot that is deserved) but this is really rather embarrassing. I don't care how much Prime Minister Dimples hassles you, take the selfie somewhere else. This should have been a somber moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LOL

Michelle looks like she's pretty much HAD IT !!

Fed Up is an understatement.

Maybe she's mad about the Obama/Castro "handshake" LOL

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow.. How Presidential. He makes America look so ......cheap.

I'd love a real President again someday. You know.. a man who looks good in that job. It's been more than 12 years since we had one who knew what looking Presidential meant.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh my God, they had to change seats! Hahahahahaha! I bet Obama got an ear full when he got home after that! Hahahaha!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oooh my! I know that look too.

For those who somehow thought he might be the end times messiah, Michelle would seem to think otherwise.

edit on 10-12-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just looked like what Obama was thinkin....there's innocent flirting and then there is that

reply to post by denybedoomed

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow.
If looks could kill Joe would be our President

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure Michelle is necessarily upset most about the woman. Mandela meant different things to different people and Michelle is far more serious ..taking her by public comments..about her racial identity in her life, than Barack is.

This event could well have had deep personal meaning to her....and here he is, cutting up like they're at a horse race or something. You can see the guy behind them with the 'selfie' trying to hide. How shameful.

I see real rage in her.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Is this a U2 or Usher concert or a funeral?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
In the second to last picture, the PM has that look like something was said and then the next picture is when the O's switched seats.

Man, lol.

Uncle O got himself into the doghouse.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That is a fantastic avatar.

reply to post by kimish

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join