It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by gort51 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

A child like idiot that had to be rained in by his wife.

Second

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Saw this on MSNBC & just had to hop over here to see if there was a thread on it...

Man, Michelle is shooting lasers from her eyes...wonder what sort of conversation they had on the ride back to the motel...

Also, was Barack high or something? Nelson Mandela dies & you are at his memorial sir...it's a time for serious face & wearing black...not for flirting with the chick sitting next to you.

Bad form from even a normal person - absolutely terrible behavior for the leader of the United States...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You are right this is not about the other woman, this is about his rude and childish like behavior at a funeral what an embarrassment to his family and to his country was this guy high on something?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have no idea what the context was at the time those pictures were taken, but none-the-less Michelle does not look amused.

Too bad I know that look all too well >:|

Go Michelle!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A fitting exclamation point to the sentence we're serving as this shallow egomaniac's "subjects."

Some hyper-talented artist whose art is strong should turn it into a triptych. Ahem.

edit on 10-12-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm gonna say it, I think she's hot. Would let her whisper sweet nothings into my ear in her native tongue. I like 'em a little older (not usually THAT much older, but she's got blue eyes, dimples and power). You know she has some tricks up her sleeve. Meow. Do the Dutch have cabana boys?

dat bevalt me

I think the old nag was more upset about the two being rude at the funeral (or again, just showing her normal face, and switched seats because hubby went to the bathroom).

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Those pictures bring to mind: "Oh, no he didn't!" Never mind that they seem to be having too much fun during a funeral.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well if we see tiger woods at the white house soon then we know Obama has a new advisor .....on how to cheat on his woman lol

But jokes aside ....those pics do make our president look like a major D-bag .if one person can make our country look bad it sure is our own president ...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

What an ass.

It must suck to be him. For all we have to endure under him, he has quite the karma to deal with himself.

Damn. Michele has the look of scorched earth hell raging behind her eyes. Sat with her back to the blond girl, and Barry had to lump forward like he just got detention after school.

He also embarrassed his wife, himself, and his country.

Well....himself. The rest he doesnt care about.

What an ass.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JHumm

I dunnno

President Clinton Has sex with a homely intern and becomes a folk hero. Obama flirts with a powerful hot mature blonde and is an embarrassment.

I get this right?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
On a lighter note

Shakes his finger.

I didn't plan on double posting with Monica.

edit on 10-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well ..... he's not my hero!!!
Anyway I bet I know someone who is sleeping in another room in the White House or Plane tonight!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I totally get what you mean. I honestly don't care if its at a fundraiser or corporate event... but at a funeral. Something reminds me of Will Farell in Wedding Crashers.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

In all fairness, I never did understand how Clinton got the pass he did by so many. At the same time, that was a tempest in a teapot compared to issues we worry about now and if only Clinton's level of scandal was the limit of things...eh?

There is also a pretty big distinction.. Was Bill Clinton acting like that at a State Funeral function overseas? Obama..or any President..represents the nation. That kind of fooling around would be awkward at any function, IMO.

At a State Funeral (the woman is holding a Mandela Program/Agenda hand-out in one pic) it's just inexcusable.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Our president, like many before him, is a disgrace. Taking it to a new level!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Somehow I get the feeling that Mandela would approve of Barry's taste over Bills

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If I was Michelle, I would probably be hoping someone would take him off my hands for some time.... elsewhere. BUT - Looks are everything and he embarrassed the living shiiite out of her. I have no love for her OR him, but to do that in the open where he did, when he did, and how he did, just made him reach a new level of low IMO. I am also SUPER pissed that he made me feel one iota of compassion for angry face Michelle. For that, I will never forgive.

No class and not a care about it either. That is one reason we are becoming the laughing stock we are, and why the office itself has become a joke. He is fully entitled to NOT give a fluke... but he needs to leave the office if that is the way he wishes to live out these next few years.

I'm still pissed that he made me feel bad for Michelle. I need a rolaid and a shot. Ugh.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Michelle Obama has a decent side...as a side note on what you said about compassion. I think she also has a side which would give Imelda Marcos a chill to solid ice, too...but she does have a decent side.

When I was at the Occupy camp, she'd shown up unannounced one morning with no crowd, no entourage and no fuss. It also happened to be the one period I wasn't on-site, but being as how I was CCW and very openly so...I'm betting that was part of the no-fuss and not coincidence. Other Safety people saw her though and she just had a couple Secret Service with her. She cared enough to walk through and around, right around dawn when everyone was asleep.

She didn't have to do that. It wasn't convenient for her, as she was a few blocks further over with Biden's wife, in town for the World Series. To be dead serious..it wasn't even real safe. Occupy had all sorts of people...and some ..well, it said a lot about her, in my eyes. Both good and bad.

I respect her. No question there.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

From looking at these pics, would you know he was at a funeral ? It is the time and place of his disrespect that shows how much of an a$$ hole this man truly is. But I guess it is on par for him , if he dosent show respect for the people in his own country then I guess we shouldn't expect him to do so for anyone else . I think that's what you don't get.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join