It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Yep, that is the historical president there.
You stay classy 0bama.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stutteringp0et

This keeps you up at night?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It amazes me that there is even ONE person that condones this.
Claming a Memorial one does not need to be respectfull.
well for the few here en.wikipedia.org...
Ok now I am Irish by desent and we use to hold wakes in which you celabrate the persons life.
This isnt a Post your selfie event or a hey lets flirt with the Fair to good looking blond .
so ANY one who accutly condones this on the hey its a wake grounds DOESNT know what a wake is.
Its not A party no one gets drunk or goes flirting with there wife sitting next to them.
You can have music dancing food at a wake but you do what they were doing you would be throughin out .
ps a Memorial is DEFINTLY part of a furnial prosses
edit on 11-12-2013 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Obama and Michelle are proof that Money can't buy you CLASS !!!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

winofiend

stooge247
IT WAS A MEMORIAL, NOT A FUNERAL!!

I know you all hate Obama and will take literally any chance to slag him off but he hasn't really done anything wrong here. The selfie was actually taken by the Dutch prime minister Helle Thorning Schmidt, he just happened to be in it (along with the giant reptile currently in charge of my country) and the mood of the rest of the stadium looked like a celebration of an incredible mans life (which it was) so sitting around all in black with a face like a slapped arse would've been even more inappropriate.

I dunno. I tend to think that when you're celebrating the life of someone who has died, you celebrate their life.. not your own.

It was a 4-hour memorial. The photos captured a few moments of those hours. Obama also gave a beautiful speech about Mandela during the memorial that was very well-received by all. I think if you spend 3 hours and 55 minutes celebrating Mandela's life, and the other 5 minutes socializing with the person you are sitting next to, you are not such a bad person.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

butcherguy

Skyfloating
I`ll repeat what I said last page: At African Funerals you are meant to have a good time...they are NOT Somber. This little factlet seems to be universally ignored by the indignant.

And no, I am not an Obama supporter, quite the contrary.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

Then why weren't the people in front of him acting like asses?
Why the sour puss face on Michelle? She just doesn't know how to have a good time, I guess.

Maybe they were just bored (it was a 4-hour memorial, after all), and they didn't know the person sitting next to them. They look like they were texting or playing with their phones to me.
Don't know about Michelle. She may have been bored, or tired, who knows.
edit on 11-12-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by JHumm

I dunnno

President Clinton Has sex with a homely intern and becomes a folk hero. Obama flirts with a powerful hot mature blonde and is an embarrassment.

No Clinton was an embarrassment too.

Second.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

butcherguy
Why are you so concerned?

I wonder if those who are so mortified of Barry's bad taste have asked themselves this same question.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
socializing with the person next to you??
who are you kidding He wasnt socalizing with the blond HE WAS FLIRTING with his poor wife siiting right next to him .
His wife SURE knew he was . How low can you go Fliritng with your wife becide you.
socializing is one thing FLIRTING with a women whos not your wife being President give us a brake .
well next time your out with your wife gf 9husban -boys friend try FLIRTING with teh person next to you and see how fast your other will kick you to the curb . HECK I hope she ofr he READS your reply about how its ok to flirt with someone whos not your other.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightstar

a Memorial is DEFINTLY part of a furnial prosses

except that... there is no body or ashes... and they serve liquor.

who are you kidding He wasn't socializing with the blond HE WAS FLIRTING.

Were you there? you know how still photo can make someone look? It seems to me you are looking at him thru republican eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
lol who says I am a republican?
Liked Bill Clinton like Ronald Reagon so what am I ??
well I am guy who WANTS THE BEST leader I can possibly have for my Country .
So if your affialation is more important then Your Integrity then I pity you.
Memorial is A PART of just like the reseption is a PART OF THE MARRAGE ceremony.
It doesnt meen the cake is at the church or the ring is at the room reserved for the reseption .
The Memorial can be in one place the furnial in another its still PART OF the same prosses.
Do you relize how you look making excauses for PLAN BAD MANNERS Obama showed here.
edit on 11-12-2013 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Nope not saying you are a republicans, just the view of him, you concluded without much from just still images of Obama.

__

An accident happened on the road where someone died, the road is build by the government, Obama is in charge of the government, there for Obama killed that person.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

midnightstar
socializing with the person next to you??
who are you kidding He wasnt socalizing with the blond HE WAS FLIRTING with his poor wife siiting right next to him .
His wife SURE knew he was . How low can you go Fliritng with your wife becide you.
socializing is one thing FLIRTING with a women whos not your wife being President give us a brake .
well next time your out with your wife gf 9husban -boys friend try FLIRTING with teh person next to you and see how fast your other will kick you to the curb . HECK I hope she ofr he READS your reply about how its ok to flirt with someone whos not your other.

Well, since you weren't there and didn't hear their conversation, I don't know how you can prove they were flirting. I didn't see him fondle her breasts, or kiss her on the mouth, so there's no physical proof that he was flirting. I have been to social events with my husband, and I have seen him speak to women there, and yes, he has even smiled at them while speaking to them (gasp!). But since the words he was speaking to them were not flirtatious or sexual in any way, it certainly didn't bother me, just like it wouldn't bother me if he smiled while talking to men at a social event. That's just me though - I'm not super insecure.

Do you have a transcript of the conversation between Obama and the prime minister from Denmark? If the prime minister were male, and Obama smiled just as much, would you be okay with it?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Obama....

...... what a complete asshat.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a photo is worth a 1000 words as the saying goes .
And thous two photos say it all . Go ahead keep posting febal excauses
The guy was FLIRTING his wife SURE KNEW it and she was pissed and a soon as she had the chance she changed seats . poor women.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
so we are now calling flirting FORPLAY?? fondling her breast? the blond grabing his crach? lol
he was FLIRTING go convince his wife other wise.
Ps so fondling a womans breats in public is flirting ?? humm try that out your self lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a photo is worth a 1000 words as the saying goes..

yes 1000 words, not just the word "flirting".

People see it in different way, bias-ness plays a huge role tho.

... Changing seats? so i guess the guy who was sitting left side of the blond and those black guys sitting in the front ALL had to change seats cause all of them were flirting? lol
Because i don't see them in the same seats, it seemed like they got up and rearranged.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

midnightstar
It amazes me that there is even ONE person that condones this.

I condone it because I prefer to understand who people really are and what personality is operating underneath. Then we can make true choices on how to interact together, not pretend ones.

This world view where we force people to pretend to care about things when they really don't is highly destructive.

The outcome isn't getting more and more people to be genuinely respectful at things like this. The outcome is to become more and more deluded about who really cares versus who is just really good at pretending. It forces EVERYONE to learn to get good at lying to others about how they really feel lest they be punished by those who prefer to sustain the facade.

I condone understanding people on their genuine terms far more than the effects of people pretending to give a damn.

It's just an illusion and one that causes people to make decisions founded on other people's facades, which always collapse when truly tested.

Such as voting for people based on their facades.
edit on 11-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The "mystery lady" is Helle Thorning Schmidt. The Danish Prime Minister and married to Stephen Kinnock.

This is just as embarrassing for Denmark as it is for the USA.
edit on 11-12-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Were you there? you know how still photo can make someone look? It seems to me you are looking at him thru republican eyes.

LOL Seriously? Are you not married, dating or otherwise? I get that it was a memorial, but in "those" pictures, not just one, a lot of women are going to see "Flirting". If I acted like that, with someone, I presume he is not great friends with, (president), Even my good natured hubby is going to question what is going on.

So, yeah, not real classy to flirt in front of your wife, regardless of where you do it.
edit on 11-12-2013 by chiefsmom because: clarify

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join