It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I as a grandson am appalled, sick as hell to my stomach and personally embarrassed and [a few other over the top melodramatic descriptive terms]

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

why the switching of the seats?

You are only focusing on the POTUS, look at it again, 90% of the people around switched. Unless those black people in front can magically become white and grow hairs on bald heads.. or the man on her right magically becomes a female.. idk....

You can't fake that kind of look on her face lol

the same pissed off looks she has on 90% of her unexpected shots for the last 5 yrs? We are looking at a still image, even the photographer that took the picture says that was not the case.

Juts to add the twist! im pretty sure the photographer was bought by Obama admin. Conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

lmao, nice avatar, that will show people what "real" flirting is lol...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Yup, anything can be taken out of context....

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Great avy, Slayer

I'd love to hear what Uncle O has to say about the pictures of him kicking game the the beautiful blonde while sitting next to his wife.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Well, at least for Barry in this case.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What? I don't lose any sleep over what politicians do.

Clinton - I was actually a little proud of him for his intern-oval-office-action. It proved that he at least wasn't one of these closet gay politicians pretending to be a wholesome family man. He disproved both possibilities in one...intern.

They're politicians - we all know there is nothing beneath them (except interns)....with few exceptions.
edit on 11-12-2013 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The title of the photo should be, "Sociopathic mourning".

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

My brother had a memorial service recently. Everyone who knew him came, my mother made for the last time my brothers favorite food, and much food was made and eaten....and each individual got up in front of the crowd and spoke on how my brother had impacted their life in a positive way, and the entire event was video taped because my daughter could not be there but wanted to feel like she was, and also for the rest of my family to have a remembrance of how others saw my brother.

Not one person at that event acted like Obama acted at Mandela's memorial service. It is simply not how you behave, a celebration of the deceased life or not. It is as improper as it gets!

And I do know these things, how people are supposed to behave...my mother had books on etiquette and growing up whenever we did not know something we consulted the etiquette books to find out... It would have served Obama well to have done the same before attending funerals.

I am not a Mandela fan but I do not believe in showing disrespect at someone's memorial service.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What''s the problem? This is typical behavior for a psychopath.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Seriously guys, I don't think Moochelle has to worry about Bathhouse Barry messing around on her.....especially with his/her handler Valarie Jarrett sitting behind them.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Bam Bam gonna have to call an intern if he's wanting any soon....
edit on 11-12-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What ta punk.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, the key thing is when Helle said "Michelle was cutting up with us before the picture was taken" Cutting up is NOT what is done at a Memorial. Now if they were all up and dancing and singing, as was everyone else in the crowd, that would be different. But you see others are even looking over their shoulders or seemingly "looking" or "listening" to the disturbance that Helle and Obama and the other guy were causing.

Bottom line is this: Obama is an embarrassment to our country, Helle is an embarrassment to hers, and neither one of them were acting like they had any class or respect, not only for Mandella, but others around them who were most likely distracted by their antics.

And I would feel the same way, no matter who the president was, but I can not think of any of our past leaders who would have behaved in this manner.

Disgusting. Even my 13 year old knows when it is not appropriate to be using her cell phone and I don't even have to tell her.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wills120

. Are you insinuating he gay?( Faggeddabout bisexual, I'm sorry but if you walk on the wild side once, you probably've got a # load of Judy Garland records? Am I right?)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

LMFAO

edit on 11-12-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a classy president we have. I see quite a few people defending this, not surprising. I guess it's cool if the president acts like a fool. YOLO, right? Such classy people, our president really does represent allot people in the US now that I think about it.

Before anyone goes on ranting about "the president is allowed to have fun too!" Well, theres a time and a place for that. That's all I have to say to that.

And to those who think the memorial was all fun games, jokes, laughing and dancing, I'd like to point out

Notice Obama is the only one LHAO? It actually is embarrassing.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wtf has ATS become, why are this the top topic?
By the way im Danish, its my PM. Im not especially fond of her politics, but this is a non story.
The only embarassing thing is that most americans dont even know who she is, or where Denmark is on the map.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No offense but...

All the others don't seem to be paying any attention to the Tribute either. As a matter of fact, they look like they hate being there and are bored to tears. Is the guy in the front is even conscious?

kx12x

edit on 11-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

One of the primary roles, traditionally, of the president is to act as our chief federal representative to the outside world. Historically, each country had its own chief representative (ie the monarch of a country) and so the role of the president was to fulfill that habit, I guess. So yes, how a president behaves internationally is really important as well as the perceptions of his behavior when outside of our country. He is supposed to act "presidential"--not do this. He represents us as our leader.

As a woman, if my significant other was behaving like that, I wouldn't have been too impressed either. In fact, he'd be toast with me. It doesn't look good but I'll acknowledge that I wasn't sitting next to the two so I have no idea what was actually going on. It's simply the way that it looks that makes me feel bad for Michelle.

I also find it really very interesting that all the articles about this are focusing predominantly on the selfie factor--not the string of photos and the swapping of seats. You would think that they would be having a field day with the entire sequence but nope, with the exception of HuffPo, no mention of the other photos at all. Can't help but ponder that one.

And Wrabbit--that is a really awesome story. Thank you for sharing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join