It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

81% Favor Repealing or Changing Health Care Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickm

correction

1000 likely voters.

that is worthless. likely voters lol

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I agree! It doesn't go far enough! Lets get single payer coverage up and running and get the profit out of health care!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The real question should be more like this.

If our representatives in Washington wanted to lower health care costs would they.
A. Police a corrupt industry, cap profits and limit the 500% markup on prescription drugs.
B. Tax every man woman and child in the country to further feed a corrupt industry that charges 100K for procedure that cost only a few thousand in other countries etc..

Almost all Americans can expect end of life care to take everything they have and everything they plan to leave for their children. Americans enjoy prescription drugs that are marked up 500% on average and health care costs 40 times the world average. You can not fix these problems by feeding this beast! The medical industry knows exactly what you can pay and you will pay all the same. Obamacare is a joke and affront to common sense!

edit on 5-12-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

grahag
I agree! It doesn't go far enough! Lets get single payer coverage up and running and get the profit out of health care!

Because we all know how well single payer systems drive innovation /sarcasm off with a subtle oy vey!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Bearack

grahag

Because we all know how well single payer systems drive innovation /sarcasm off with a subtle oy vey!

I'll agree that innovation is higher in the current system, but it's due to a drive to commercialize and monetize the "innovations" that can be had in an inefficient and wasteful 'for profit' system that we have right now.

I know too many people from countries with socialized medicine that wonder how we survive in this barbaric system. I'd rather not have an insurance company say that my "innovative" treatment is too expensive and unproven to be worth saving my life.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

naw beezer just every time you see some one who uses this argument("its the law stop trying to change it") pop up in a anti gun thread just tell them well its the law stop trying to change it and watch their heads explode.your argument works equally well in regards to amnesty

just wait for how bad it will be when the website still is not working by the time the upcoming elections happen.

few semi related links www.pbs.org...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

www.nationaljournal.com...

obamacarefacts.com...

edit on 5-12-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: add links

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by NorEaster

The first policy I described before IS an official Obamacare exchange policy. I guess that means that everyone in the US who is being forced to the exchange is being made a de facto idiot by law.

edit on 3-12-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

I know......they probably think you are joking. The hilarous bit is an ACA supporter just called the ACA plans defacto idiotic.

edit on 5-12-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join